Vicki

Story Info
His boss's wife is his first older BBW woman.
1.6k words
4.21
181k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1369
1369
12 Followers

(Hello, folks! Here is my third story...I love big women...actually I love skinny women...medium women...I love women period. Anyways, I want to relate how I became a fan of older, bigger women...I'm going to be 18 in this story, but you can read between the lines!)

I was working my way through high school in a small mom and pop 24-hour diner. Summertime, I would work the midnight shift, as not many volunteered for that Actually, my best buddy, Fred, and I worked weekend nights together...it was the biggest money maker of the week...bar shift by 2 am...in this little Michigan town, everyone came to the restaurant at 2 am.

The owner was really nice to me. Once I quit over a dispute with my dishwasher and he came to my house. Gave me a raise and I came back. My parents loved him. Everyone worked there. He had two fine assed daughters who worked as waitresses, but them being in their 20's, I just couldn't score that tail...but they were hot. Owners name was Emil. His wife's name was Vicki. Vicki also worked there. Either as a waitress, or on busy nights, as the hostess. Vicki was about 50. Gorgeous face. She definitely looked her age...she had the crows feet, laugh lines, all that...but gorgeous brown eyes, and this short brown hair...and a body! Wow! She was about 6 foot tall, and probably about 230 lbs...but most of the weight went to her hips and tits...oh, man...those tits! They were absolutely huge! If they weren't 55DDD's I don't know who had em! They just stuck out 3 feet in front of her...and she used em! Cleavage city! Talk about a brick shithouse! She must have pulled down more tips than most made in a week! Her legs were thick but shapely...she would wear this white waitress skirt, with red or blue panties...you could see them easily...really turned me on, especially with that sway in her walk...and those strap on white high heels...all the boys would talk about her...on breaks, she would ask me to join her on a smoke break...all innocent.... I didn't smoke then, but I would join her out side...she had such a loud laugh...and she was great to talk to...I really liked Vicki...if nothing else, I loved seeing her bright red lip glossed lips suck that smoke...but she was crazy, and so fun to talk to...

Anyways, one unusual Saturday night...it was fairly slow...Emil comes in about 8 am..."Paul, it is pretty slow...do me a favor...drive Vicki home and I will pay you until 10." Not a problem. Vicki tallies up the register and we leave. At the time, I had a 79 Chevelle.

"Nice car!" she said as she got in and lit up a smoke. "Thanks." Is all I said and we chatted while I drove her home. When we arrived, she put out her smoke and invited me in for coffee.

Nice house. She open the drapes and the morning sun showed through. Vicki put coffee on. "I'll be right back, baby.' She said, 'I gotta get this French fry smell off me!" I heard the shower start and, yeah, of course...I was picturing that! But she is my boss's wife...I drank my coffee and waited patiently. Finally, it went off...after a few more minutes, she returned. Her hair was short, as I mentioned. But I noticed she redid her makeup and put on large round earrings. She was clad in a thin silky white robe that came to her lower thighs. Those thick shapely legs were now bare and man.....I had never seen her feet...red nails and so sexy! She had the greatest hands and feet I think I have ever saw...long red painted fingernails and matching toenails...and that sway in her walk was awesome....I was seriously getting wood....glad I had jeans on...

She poured us another cup. We just chatted. Then, she lit a smoke, exhaled and just kind of looked at me.

"Well, baby, I am going to bed."

"Well, ok, Mrs. Hammond,' {no way did I address my boss and his wife by first names!)'I guess I should be getting home."

"Oh,well,'she said, 'that's too bad. I was hoping you would join me...after you shower! You smell like I did!" She snuffed out her smoke, turned and went upstairs. I was astounded!

Ok...decision time...my bosses wife just made a serious pass....here is this big beautiful large titted woman...30 years my senior...just went to bed waiting on me....ok...think...I was running to the shower!

I washed off...put a towel around me and walked into the bed room.

Her blanket was up around her neck. She looked me square in the face. She sat up. Those huge tits were totally exposed. My Lord! They were huge! And such big areolas! Nipples nickel sized!

"Come to bed, baby." Is all she said.

Oh, yes....I crawled in....my hard cock pressed against her thigh...she kissed me...kissed me deeply. I felt her tongue drift deep into my mouth...I kissed back...I reached below the covers...she was nude...I fondled those huge tits...so much flesh...down her big belly, to her crotch....this babe didn't shave! This was one fat, hairy bush! Oh, yes...I sucked her tits...gorgeous nipples....I sucked her nipples till they got so hard... Vicki was moaning as I sucked her nipples like a baby would...licked between her outstanding cleavage....under those huge, white, soft tits...the underside of those huge tits were so enticing...down her belly....I crawled on top of this woman, who was grunting, and moaning my name...I loved laying on top of this older, big woman...she is muttering..."I must be horny...fucking a boy!" I went below the covers. All the way to those beautiful feet. I sucked each toe. Then all of them. Then I I sucked her other foot. I worked north from there. Licking her ankles. Her calves. Thighs. I turned her over. I spread her ass with my hands. I licked her anus. Deep, and hard. She groaned and started to push her big ass into my face. I grabbed her fleshy ass cheeks and spread them wider. My tongue continued the assault on her anus. My fingers went to her hairy pussy. Up inside...All I could think of was, here is this woman...my bosses wife...I have had such a hard on for...now I am playing in her pussy and ass...I rolled off and laid back.

I grabbed her hand. Put it over my hardened cock.

"I must be horny! I can't believe I am fucking a teenaged boy!...I haven't fucked a 18 year old since...well...since I was 18..."she kept stroking my hard cock...

"Baby, this boy wants to make babies with you!"

"Oh, shit...I want you to fuck me, baby..." she said

"Mrs. Hammond,' I said, "I want you! You're so sexy...I love your body."

"Oh, Baby,' she said,' "You're mama would freak if she knew I was sucking your cock!" She sat up and laid me back. She then settled between my legs. Her red lips at first sucked on the head of my cock. Her hands grabbed the shaft and started to jack me off. She was leaving red lipstick all over my cock head.

"Like this baby?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah..." I said

"You can keep quiet, right hon.?"

"I don't think my husband or your parents need to know about this, right?'

"No, ma'am,' I said.

""Good. I want to drink your sperm, baby!" She was a loud cocksucker. She slurped. And gagged. And sucked with all the saliva and lip stick available.

Ok. I came. And I came like a motherfucker! She started to choke. Some of it dribbled down her chin.

"You really needed release, baby!', she said 'don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, Mrs. Hammond...I do...but..."

"First of all, my name is Vicki. Since I just sucked your cock, you can call me that. Second, tell me about your girlfriend."

"Her name is Wendy. Blonde. About 5 foot and really skinny."

"So what are you doing in my bed, baby?"

I reached over. Ran my hand over her belly. Grabbed a tit and started to suck the nipple. She moaned.

"I love this." I said. Hey, I wasn't smooth...I was a kid!

I crawled on top of this large woman. Her legs went up over mine. I was hard again. I slipped down. Damn, she was hairy. Her legs spread wider. My face went down there. I started kissing that beautiful crotch. I liked her furry pussy. I kissed it. I licked between her legs. Up her ass again. That big ass just got me. My fingers probed. I found her wet slit with my tongue. I found the little man in the boat. She had a huge clit! I sucked it...nibbled it....she started to move....and to talk....here I am...in my bosses bed...a teenaged boy sucking on his wife's clit...so wet and so hairy...fat thighs...I love this woman...she came...oh, man, did she cum...wetting my face, neck...that big wet pussy exploded on my face...the bed was soaked....I climbed up and shoved my hard cock into her....

"Baby, I am not using anything!"

"I don't care Vick....I want to fuck you..."

I pulled and pounded her fat pussy...her legs went up...her long nails started to scrape inroads into my back...I looked her in the eye...her 50 year old eyes lit up like she was 22...I shot my load into this big older woman....I wanted my teen girlfriend to suck me off right then...I wanted her to taste this older, big woman on my cock...because this was the best woman I had ever been with. I probably would have married this older slut then...

As the morning sun shown through, we kept fucking.The entire day. I was in love with this big, beautiful woman. Till the time Emil would come home, she was mine. My cum was deep in her by that time. Pussy and tummy and ass.

1369
1369
12 Followers