Vicki and the Rooftop

Story Info
A rough sex story.
2.7k words
3.34
61k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there! This is an old piece of work which I haven't posted yet. This story has 2 chapters but I haven't written the second one yet. Please enjoy reading! Constructive criticisms are welcome!

All characters are age 18+.

*****

After Vicki graduated highschool and dumped his jack ass boyfriend, she decided to stay with her favorite aunt in Malkwire since her son won't be home until the next month and no one would accompany her. A life in town would be a breather for her for she knew life was simple there. It was 10 hours away from the busy city, her home, her friends, her lifestyle and her ex. Even though she would be missing all the house parties and night life, she just looked on the brighter side that she will have more time for herself. She was originally planning on moving to other state with her ex-boyfriend to pursue their degree. But right after graduation, she found her ex with his girl best friend fucking in his car. Then and there, she dumped him and their dreams for college. She can't believe he chose his best friend over her. She knew herself that she's much prettier and smarter than that bitch.

She has an emerald green eyes that everyone was envious of, hair as dark as the night sky, white athletic long legs , curvacious butt, and perfect globe tits that caused guys to swoon over her. She can't really find a reason why her ex cheated on her. Just thinking about it made her so pissed. And right now she need to calm her nerves, because who the hell knows she might do with her aunt's collection of vases which were just beyond her reach now. She need to see the stars. That's her breather, her relaxant. Good thing about her aunt's building was the rooftop where she can think straight. Stargazing had always brought her serenity and peace of mind. And she knew at this very hour that the rooftop would be clear of playing children since she's been checking on it last last week when she first came. She just need an excuse for her to stay longer there.

"Aunt Mati, I'm going to the rooftop. I heard in the news that the Orion belt will be visible for tonight."

"Only wearing a pair of short shorts and shirt? You better change so you wouldn't get any colds." Eyeing her through her big eyeglasses, she could already see her hot pink bra cupping her 36D breasts and her butt barely covered by her shorts.

"Okay then. Be back in an hour!"

But she didn't change. She felt very comfortable with her usual clothing, especially that it's summer and she knew for sure that she will be the only person up there.

She went up 4 floors from her aunt's apartment. She checked if there were any other persons, and it turned out she was right about her instincts - she's alone. She laid down her blanket and lied on her back. The word "amazing" and " magnificent" were beyond vocabulary as she saw millions of stars in different sizes, shinning and shimmering. It was very different here than in city. And in that instant, her nerves calmed, her heart slowed down its rate. She began to breathe in rhythm. She was now deep on her thoughts, sorting it and leaving out the negatives. She started thinking about her life in college - her own apartment, roommate, classmates, professors, night parties, bars, and hot guys.

She was still on her own thoughts when she heard a loud screeching sound interrupted her. It was the rooftop gate being opened and closed. She sat abruptly and covered her legs automatically. She waited for someone to show up. There was a shadow. A large man's shadow. But the man's body didn't show up.

"Hello? Someone there?"

The only response she got was the strong gush of wind which made her shiver. She really was not the type of person who got scared easily by anything. But this one bit into her nerves because she knew that there was something strange the creeping her out.

"Please come out, you are creeping me out."

"Are you sure?" A very low, deep voice yet so sexy came in to reply which caused her nerves to tingle in response. She didn't expect that someone will answer her back. But she wanted to know who it was.

"I..think so..." Unsure of her answer, she stood up and clutched the blanket tighter to her.

Then, the shadow became larger and larger as he stepped closer to her. Finally, he revealed himself from the walls of his shadows. Thanks to the lamp post above him, she was able to see the stranger's appearance. He was large like a built of a football player, his hair just above his shoulders, his beard full adding ruggedness to his face and oh...was that a scar across his left eye? It really looks familiar. Panic risen on her. His demeanor was scary...but still beautiful.

He continued his steps closer. His dark eyes were like of a predator preparing to eat his prey. She knew something will happen very bad tonight. And fear was now overwhelming Vicki. She felt trapped and suffocated as he got closer. She ran to the side avoiding his direction and straight to the gate of the rooftop which was now locked. Locked!

She was pulling the padlock out of despair. Even if she screams for help, no one would be here because she was sure of it. Feeling hopeless, she faced her captor or kidnapper or murderer or...

She was now crying, shaking uncontrollably. The stranger turned to his direction, now closer to her, and his eyes now boring through her very core like he was undressing him.

"Please...Whatever it is in your mind...Don't do it."

"Tsk tsk tsk. You were such a tease, Vicki."

She was shocked that he knew her name. Has she seen him here? In the streets? Park? In this building? Realizations strucked her as she fully remembered. He was the neighbor who helped her to pick up the groceries that fell from her bag when she was about to enter the apartment last week! It was just the beard and the shoulder length hair that changed his appearance. No wonder his scar was familiar!

"You're the neighbor!" Eyes shocked from the realizations and disbelief.

"Hmmm...and you are Vicki. Clumsy Vicki who accidentally slipped her groceries on the floor. And then you were on your knees picking it up. How I love the sight of your perfect tits straining on your shirt and delicious ass barely covered by your shorts. I would really like to stare and fuck you then and there but how very unmanly of me if I won't help you."

She gasped. Not because of his confessions, but because how he said it in a very erotic way. Still frozen on her spot, the man was now a foot away from her. He reached for her face and lips. She slapped his hand away, but the man slapped him back, harder than she did. She was surprised and stared daggers to him.

"You asshole!" She lunged at him and prepared her claws to scratch his face, hoping she could add scar to him. She knew it was impossible to beat him with his size. But at least, she fought for life even if it means death.

They fell together to the ground with Vicki on the top, not even caring if her shorts rode up higher showing all her legs and private parts. She was very determined to hurt and leave a mark to this stranger. Very swiftly and smoothly, the man pushed her to his side, then straddled her.

"Stop it! Stop it!" He shouted in a very controlled manner, as fi someone will hear him, while holding both of her wrists above her head.

Feeling defeated, tears starting to well up on her eyes and tried to fought it back. She will not shed a tear from this man. Ever.

"Let go of me. Or I will shout." Her voice firm, but fear was evident.

"You wouldn't do that."

"I would."

"You know no one is in here at this hour of the night " His eyes shining.

"You were stalking me?! You asshole!" She began to pull her hands away from his grip causing her to wriggle her breasts. He began to pull a silky scarf from his pocket and began to tie her wrists effortlessly.

"Yes I was. I cannot sleep without jacking off with you on your knees on my imagination since that day. And I knew I need to do something. I planned this very well for an entire week. I observed every movement you made and found out that you were here almost everyday at the same time. Uuuuhh, I don't know what spell you put me through but I need to touch and have you now."

Then he massaged her breasts and she heard a moan escaped her lips. She wriggled again, trying to get his hands off of her but her tits were very sensitive to his touch. He grinned widely and began to lift her shirt and unclasped her bra in a very smooth manner. He was then greeted by a great view. He never had young girls who had a perfect breasts like this!

"Please stop... Please... I wouldn't tell anyone about this just please stop now." Her voice pleading. She needed him to stop now. Her defenses were getting weaker by his touch. His touch alone were causing butterflies to her stomach and fire to her cunt! But there was no way of stopping him. And to further prove it, he grind his pelvis against her tummy to let her feel his growing erection. She gasped, not because of the contact but because of its obvious big size even with his pants on!

He started to lick his nipple, teasing it to its full erection, giving her breasts equal attention. He could hear her moans. He knew she was enjoying it! Her walls were going down. Her body was betraying her even more. He started sucking her aggressively while flicking his tongue on her nipples. Her moans were getting louder, and he loved it, like it was music to his ears.

"Please..."

"Please what, Vicki?"

"...Your name?"

He chuckled on his breasts, and bit the nipple lightly with his teeth which caused her to gasp and shiver.

"Dean.."

"Dean...please..aaaahhhhh..."

He continued on sucking her breasts while his other hand travelled south, past her panties, and found the pearl of pleasure then began stimulating it. She began to buck her pelvis, in rhythm with his crazy fingers.

"Uggghh, you're so wet. I knew you like it. Do you pleasure yourself like this?" He asked while doing wonders to her body.

A blush crept her face then shut her eyes tighter. He stopped doing his ministrations. And like a reflex, Vicki's eyes opened wide and looked at him, with a frustration apparent in her eyes.

"Tell me." His voice low and husky.

"Yeah."

"Uuuuggghhh I knew it. I dreamed of you once.

You were pleasuring yourself for me. I hope you could do that for me next time. But tonight, I want all of your pleasures come from me."

She blushed deeper and looked away. He tilted her chin towards him and kissed her very passionately. His beard tickles her face which caused her to chuckle.

"I wanna taste you down there."

"No!"

"I waited long enough for this, Vicki. Have you let anyone lick your cunt?"

"No. No one did." Although it was very inappropriate for her to feel excited and aroused because of the situation, still the idea he had in mind kept the fire in her burning.

Without further ado, he went down to her, unbutton her petite shorts and panties, exposing her shaved pussy. He inhaled his sweet scent and moan with appreciation. He licked at his clitoris, causing her to gasp with pleasure. He continued licking then sucking his cunt. Nipping it between his teeth caused her to bulk her pelvis wildly.

"Dean! Ahhhhhhaaahhh! Pleaaaaseee!"

He knew she was close to orgasm as her moans got louder and louder. He inserted his 2 fingers on her hole, causing her vagina to contract automatically, inviting his fingers deeper. He thrusts in and out fast while still licking her cunt, all in rhythm with the hum of her body. Then her body flexed and shook and with a very loud moan, she came. Hard. He continued to suck on her cunt and lap her juices clean. She was unconscious for a few minutes after the mind numbing orgasm. Like it was her first time. Like she was a virgin and all these good feelings were new to her.

She knew how very wrong was the situation even if it felt really good. Guilt was now overwhelming her. How could she let this man, this pervert and stalker, touch her without her giving a good fight. She was too weak, her defenses were weak. She just laid there. But his touch were incredible. No one had an effect on her like that. But no. This was still wrong. He just let her took him...Oh no, not yet!

She was now at her right mind and just about in time when he was about to unzip his pants and let out his cock when she said,

"I want a good place to fuck, Dean. Please, let's go to your apartment." Her eyes dolled up and wide and her voice so sweet and seductive. He was still thinking, weighing his options if she's trustworthy. Besides, he can still hold his urge to fuck her relentlessly.

"Okay, then." He stood up, fixed his pants and helped her to her feet. She stumbled and gratefully, he was there to catch her.

"Untie me?" His eyes full of suspicion. She acted so innocent yet so seductive. He can still see the fire in her so he was sure she will not run. He finally untie her wrists and massaged it for a while.

"Stay beside me. No running". He picked up her pieces of clothings and gave it to her. She started dressing again.

"I won't. I still want you to fuck me". A low moan escaped his lips. She held his arm and squeezed it for assurance. She was also mentally checking herself. She had a plan. Once they reached the gate and opened it, she will kick him in the balls so hard he wouldn't be able to get up for minutes. And this was enough time for her to run 4 floors down and be home, and safe.

They were now approaching the gate. Her heart beats fast and loud. He looked at her. He was still guarded and suspicious. She convinced herself not to show any signs of fear. Instead, she kissed him, for the first time. It was hot and rough kissing while she touch the outlines of his cock, which was still hard and large. And when he touched her nape to deepen the kiss, the fire in her started to burn again. She needed to stop, or else...

Fortunately, he was the one who broke the kiss as he fumbled for the keys to unlock the gate. Once the locked clicked, he looked again at her as he opened the gate. It happened very fast but Vicki was able to pull out her escape plan. She would not forget the eyes of Dean. His eyes full of horror and rage. He felt betrayed.

Dean's voice echoed through the walls of the building as he cursed her. He was curled up to the floor, his hands clutched to his balls. He knew it that she couldn't trust her yet. But he got to have her. He didn't care how hard or easy it is. And she knew it.

******END******

What do you think will happen? Will Vicki report Dean to the authorities? Or just leave the town and go on with her life?

Please rate and/or vote! Constructive criticisms are welcome! Thank you!