Vicki Lynn's Adventure at a Party

Story Info
VL is fondled under her skirt.
1.7k words
4.42
114.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers

My boyfriend Greg and I were invited to a cocktail party by some friends of friends of ours. The party was in a large house in a town near ours. There were between forty and fifty guests, which barely seemed to make a dent in all the space they had available in the living room. I was wearing a mid-length fairly low cut black cocktail dress. And, as usual, that was all I was wearing. The dress had darts in the front so there was some support for my breasts. But I think it was still pretty obvious to everybody that I wasn't wearing a bra.

On at least a few occasions I bent over to pick up a canapé from the low glass cocktail tables that were scattered around the living room. As I would start to straighten up, I could feel men's eyes boring holes down the front of my dress. It made me feel very good. I have always liked to have men look at me, and especially to look at me as a sexual being. As soon as I realized that there were several men at the party who liked to look at me with lust in their hearts and on their faces, I started bending over more often. I didn't actually eat much at all. I would just bend over and pretend to examine what was available, then take my time about standing up straight again.

Greg and I were, as you're supposed to do, circulating. We didn't see much of each other for a couple of hours while I flirted outrageously with almost all the men, only one of whom I had ever met before. And I only knew him from having met once at another cocktail party. Quite a few of the men were attractive, so it was no hardship on my part to flirt with them. Men are so easy to flirt with. All a woman really has to do is put her hand on a man's arm while she is talking to him, or to make almost any sort of physical contact. For women who smoke it is very easy. They just take the man's hand in theirs to bring the lighter to the cigarette. I have never smoked, so when I am flirting, I try to talk with my hands a lot, and make sure that my hands are on the man whenever possible.

I suppose I was doing a good job of flirting, because I always seemed to be surrounded by men (which I loved). Two or three times, when I turned to the left or right to face one of the group I was talking with, I bumped against a nice firm penis. I can't say for sure that it was firm because of me, but I certainly hoped that I at least helped. After a couple of hours, I saw Greg sitting in a chair across the room. He beckoned to me so I came over to his chair. He asked me if I was enjoying myself and I told him that I certainly was. He knew that meant that I liked the men at the party. We started to talk some more when someone at my side started talking to me. I turned to talk to him and then a couple of other men drifted into the group. We were all talking and flirting when I felt Greg's hand on my leg, under my skirt. I was a little embarrassed in case anyone saw what he was doing. But since my skirt was not very short, I thought that probably no one would notice. To be sure no one would notice, I edged closer to his chair.

This encouraged Greg, so he started slowly to move his hand further up my leg. This was very exciting to me, to be talking to three or four men while Greg was starting to play with me. It seemed like an eternity, though, before his hand got close to my pussy. By that time, I was very wet. And as I said, I wasn't wearing any panties. Greg's fingers found my wetness and then started really playing with me. He slid, didn't even have to push, one finger inside me. My pussy practically swallowed his finger. Then he put another finger inside me, and my legs started to feel weak. I was trying to concentrate on what the men around me were saying, but it was very, very difficult to do. Greg didn't help at all, but rather started moving his fingers faster and faster inside me, as if he was trying, really trying, to make me have an orgasm in front of all these people.

Fortunately for me, he slowed down, but then he took both fingers out of my pussy. I started to panic because I didn't want him to stop. He didn't, though. He just moved his hand around to my bottom and then, before I could move or do anything, he spread his fingers across the cheeks of my bottom and pushed his middle finger all the way up! I almost jumped. Usually Greg has to be very slow and careful when he puts a finger there because I am so tight. But this time, his finger was so well lubricated with my pussy juices, it went all the way in without hurting at all.

Then he started moving it in and out, teasing me. He would pull it almost all the way out, then slide it back in again. Pretty soon he increased the tempo, until he was basically pushing it all the way in and then pulling it all the way out. My hips, all on their own, started moving to the rhythm of his hand. I only gradually became aware of what my body was doing, in public, and I tried to make it stop. I couldn't, but I did manage to shorten the amount of sway of my hips. Maybe, if I was lucky, not everybody in the room would be completely aware of what was happening to me.

Then Greg's finger came all the way out of my bottom and his hand moved back to my pussy. I stopped moving completely and stood stock still. Greg knows that I don't like him to put the same finger into my pussy once it has been in my bottom, but within a split second he had two, and then three fingers into my pussy, which was dripping wet. My hips started, once again, moving all on their own. I was still talking, or at least trying to, to the men around me, who must have been curious or amused at my discomfiture. Then all three fingers pushed as deep as they could go into my vagina, pulled back, then thrust home again. I knew that if this kept up much longer I would scream. The pleasure was so intense I could barely stand. I wanted so much for my orgasm to come, yet was so afraid that it would. The tension was incredible!

Just then, within seconds of reaching my orgasm, Greg walked up and asked me if I wanted another drink. I started to say yes, then realized Greg was standing next to me and offering me a drink while he was sitting down driving me wild with three fingers in my pussy. Because of my total excitement, it took a long time for it to sink in that these weren't Greg's fingers that were still moving more and more rapidly in my pussy. I looked down and saw that it was one of the men I had been flirting with earlier in the evening. My God! It was really a total stranger with three fingers in my pussy, one of which had just been deep inside my ass.

At least, the orgasm I had been about to have rapidly subsided. I moved towards Greg and felt the fingers try to keep me where I was. I moved more aggressively, and felt the fingers slide slowly out of me, trailing my juices all the way down my leg. I moved to Greg, and then turned to watch the stranger put all three fingers in his mouth and lick them while looking me right in the eye. I was so embarrassed, but so turned on. I wanted to make love, to be made love to, right on the spot.

I asked Greg if we could leave. He looked at me and asked if something was wrong. I said "No, but I want to rape you and I can't do it here." We had used a limo service so we both could drink at the party and fortunately, our driver was waiting outside, so we quickly climbed into the car. Before we were very far down the block, I had Greg's penis in my mouth while I was reclined on the back seat. Greg pulled my dress up to bare my bottom, and began caressing my ass and my pussy. He remarked on how wet both were. I took my mouth off his penis long enough to say, "Wait until I tell you what just happened." It didn't take long for Greg to cum. I used my hand to pump the last bits of semen from him, swallowed them, then sat up and changed positions.

I put Greg's (it really was Greg's this time) hand on my pussy, and encouraged one finger into my vagina.

Greg then caressed my clit and my vagina while I told him that when, standing at his chair, I turned to the left to respond to someone, I didn't realize that he had stood up and left. So when I felt a hand on my leg, I thought it was Greg's. When I edged closer to the chair, and the hand, it must have made the stranger think I was encouraging him. Which I was, though I thought it was Greg I was encouraging. When I felt the hand move to my pussy and start to play with me, I was certain it was Greg's. When my pussy became totally wet, I wanted Greg's fingers deeper inside me. And then they were. And to have my other hole played with in public almost drove me wild!

Greg said that perhaps he should spend more time putting his fingers into my pussy so that I would be certain to recognize when it was somebody else's fingers. I told him that would be fine with me. Then Greg helped me to have the orgasm I had been so close to having before. Our driver seemed startled, but it was heavenly to me.

Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers