Vickie's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my head returns, I grin at her, lit only by the feint light from the house. I hold my own cock now and feed it into her mouth. I know that she loves this, yet I feel that she does not do this often. I am thrilled that she allows me to share her uninhibited passion for my cock. I thrill that she allows her feelings to show, and does not feel restrained when with me.

I gaze now at the house, still well lit but quiet. I imagine all the people there enjoying the fishing holiday film, unaware of the amazing passion just outside in the garden.

Crudely, while I look at Vickie, the most wonderful woman in my life, I drop my cock on her face letting her rub herself on it lovingly. I grin as streaks of my mess dribble on her face and I have a sneaky idea that I will make her go back to her friends with streaks of it left on her mouth.

But we are in no hurry. Gently, with the most feminine affection for it, Vickie continues to kiss and play with my tool. I have a feeling that I will stay around tonight. Maybe her man has to go to bed early, so that he can get up tomorrow to go fishing?

I grin at my cheeky optimism, as I lift my new baby till she stands before me. We kiss again and it is I who discovers the streaks of cum on her face. I don't care, I want it, so I lick it from her, and we share it with an affectionate kiss. I also find that my trousers are wet with long streaks of liquid, the delightful mess from Vickie's sensual quim. I determine then that I will walk into the house without attempting to remove it.

Our story continues that night, when the guests all go home and Vickie is left to clear up...

12