Vicky Ch. 01

Story Info
Vicky challenges her step dad.
968 words
3.48
212.4k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oly12oly56
oly12oly56
15 Followers

He saw the headlights reflected off the living room wall as he sat on the couch waiting. They moved along the wall as the car came down the driveway and came to a stop. The light reflecting off the family photos hanging on the entry wall. It was several minutes before he heard a car door opening and knew she was coming up the walkway.

It was three in the morning and his stepdaughter should have been home hours ago. Vicky was 19 and home on spring break. It was her second year at the university and she had arrived four days ago. Since then she had acted like her mom and step dad didn't exist and hardly bothered to tell them her plans before disappearing out the door each afternoon.

She had barely made it home by the agreed upon time of midnight every evening before tonight. Sometimes he thought she had been drinking but she always displayed enough control that he did not challenge her. She would come in and look dismissively at him while he was waiting to make sure she arrived home safely.

"Hi Paul." she would say. "Why are you still up? Do you think I can't get to bed by myself?"

He always gave a similar reply. "I just wanted to make sure you got home safe. Your mom, brother and you are the most important people in my life."

"Well lucky us." and she would go off to her bedroom without saying anything else.

He could understand her bitterness towards him. Her dad had left the family when she was only five and other than the random child support check had not been a part of her life since. Her mother had gone through a string of emotionally unavailable men before he met her six years ago. None of those other men in her life had ever bothered to pay much attention to her and she was obviously starved for male attention.

When he had arrived in the picture she was thirteen and pissed off at all men in general. He had tried to go easy on her and get her to accept that he was not leaving the family but she didn't seem to believe it. They had eventually arrived at an unwritten truce after two years and she seemed to accept he was staying but never tried to get closer to him then was necessary to make her mother happy. She always made it crystal clear that he was not her father and she only followed his rules to keep the peace in the family.

Her mother had been a lot of fun in the beginning of the relationship. She was 38 and he was 27 when they met. At first he had been surprised by her energy but in the last couple of years she was in bed by 9:30 each night. He had always been a night person and found it hard to go to sleep that early. If he attempted to make love with her more then once a week she seemed to be shocked that he had the energy.

It had reached the point where he spent more time masturbating while watching porn on the Internet then trying to make love to his wife. He knew their relationship was in a rut but hadn't been able, or willing, to do anything that might help. It was his first marriage and he figured this was just what happened to most couples after the initial passion burned away. He thought she was still his best friend but the romance was definitely missing.

As he sat on the couch waiting for Vicky to get home all of the pent up frustration he held inside began to slowly simmer. He watched as the hour hand on the clock makes it's slow crawl around the face. He had meant to talk with her about her attitude during the day but knew he would have to bring it up tonight instead. This blatant disregard for his rules was too much for him to let slide.

As she walked in the door he could tell she was surprised he was still awake. She almost lost her footing on the entry steps when she turned on the light and saw him sitting there on the couch.

"What the hell are you still doing up?"

"Waiting for you Vicky." He calmly replied.

"I'm not a fucking child anymore Paul." She said sarcastically. "I don't need to be tucked into bed."

"I know you're not a child anymore. But you had a deal with your mom and I. You're supposed to be home at midnight while you're staying in our house."

"I don't have to do anything you tell me to Paul." And as she said it she stepped closer to stand right in front of him. "I'm not your daughter Paul."

Watching her stand there unleashed a barrage of thoughts and images that whirled through his head. The way she reminded him of her mother when he first met her. The way he had watched her blossom from a gawky teenager into a beautiful, and he had to admit, sexy young woman. But most of all, watching her standing there defiantly in front of him, made him realize how much she was lacking a strong male figure in her life.

And he realized at that instant he was going to help her make up for that deficiency, starting tonight......

End of part 1

*

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I have never written something like this before and I'm sure I could use some pointers. The two most obvious areas being grammar and punctuation. I have a general idea of where I want this to go but will gladly accept any suggestions.

oly12oly56
oly12oly56
15 Followers