Vicky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hole hurt. It has just been stretched more in a few minutes than it had in a few months. I let Mike's cock fall out of my mouth, and stood to straighten myself. As I was pulling my panties up, Mike nonchalantly walked out of the stall, leaving me alone. I blushed like the setting sun and quickly made my way out of the bathroom.

As I walked back to the food court, the full realization hit me. I had just been whored out. Lindsey had shown absolute contempt for me. First she had left me covered in cum, naked outside the club. Then she let some random person use me for sex. Tears leaked down my face.

Lindsey was sitting at the table, our food waiting. She stood up, all smiles. She opened her arms, beckoning me in for a comforting hug. Part of me so desperately wanted to go to those arms. But I knew that if I did, it would only be the beginning. Before long she would degrade me so badly, I wouldn't have the heart to fight back. I slapped her hard across the face.

Lindsey blinked and her head snapped back, but her eyes were full of fury. I wasn't scared. She had already hurt me worse than mere fists ever could. She grabbed my arm in a vice like grip, and pulled me close.

"You dirty slut. You are nothing without me. You can still be nothing. I can humiliate you, tell all your family about this little secret of yours. You'll be another cross-dressing freak," she hissed to me.

She could do it. And probably would. But I didn't care. I was who I was. Hopefully my family would accept it. I could live without being Vicky again, or having to deal with my family. What I couldn't live with was the knowledge that I was nothing to Lindsey. Then I realized that Lindsey was treating me like Vicky, the slightly timid and shy girl. Victor was still inside me somewhere, though.

I pulled my arms away and squared my shoulders. Lindsey saw the change in my eyes and wasn't sure what to do.

"It's over Lindsey. You can try to blackmail me, but you won't get anything out of me. You gotten everything you're ever going to get." Victor said, speaking for what felt like the first time in a long time.

Like quicksilver, Lindsey changed tactics.

"Baby, I didn't mean that. I get angry sometimes. You know what," she said, her voice pure honey, "We don't need to fight like this."

Again she opened her arms. I struggled with myself. Vicky desperately wanted to go to into those arms. Surely this little spat would pass. Then we'd be happy again and everything would be fine. But Victor knew that it would only get worse. I had to walk away, no matter how badly it hurt.

"No Lindsey, what I don't need is you," I said.

As I walked away I half heard Lindsey screaming at me. The entire food court was paying attention now as Lindsey screamed that I was actually a man. Some men looked shocked, some appalled, some interested. Some girls giggled, but more than one looked at me approvingly.

Most of it was lost on me, though. I was burying Vicky deep down inside me. It had hurt so badly to let her take control of my personae; I swore I'd never do it again.

I quit my job the following Monday. I broke my lease and had moved within a week. Not down the road, not to another town, but to a whole new state. I needed a fresh start from my fresh start, oddly enough. It hurt to leave, but I knew I would never have peace in my life with Lindsey anywhere near me.

As I was settling into my new apartment, I applied for any job I thought I could get. I applied as Victor. As much as I had loved being Vicky, I also enjoyed being Victor. It was good to be a guy again.

I got a job at a local office as a computer tech. I wasn't exactly thrilled with it, but it was a paycheck. I kept looking for something better. I quietly blended in and acted normal. It wasn't hard, since all in all, I was pretty normal.

After a month of working at my new job, I was starting to feel alright. This really was a good thing for me. The job was actually pretty decent, and the people were friendly. Then one day I saw her.

First I noticed the luxurious brown hair that flowed past her shoulders. It practically glistened, even in the office. I figured she was about 5'4" or so. She had a beautiful smile and wonderful deep blue eyes. Everyone who interacted with her felt the energy that was all but bubbling from her.

Her hips swayed in the most enticing manner, and when she wanted to she could stop a man's heart with the most sultry voice. I could tell her body was as great as her face. She was tight and toned. Perky tits stood out proudly from her chest, and she perfectly balanced a nice firm ass. She somehow managed to hover perfectly between drop dead sexy temptress and upbeat friendly girl.

The first day I met her I was hooked. I'd only been working there for two weeks, so I still didn't know many people. I was sitting at my desk, waiting for something to do. She seemed to appear out of nowhere, and I jumped slightly when I noticed her.

"Jumpy. I like that in a guy," she said, flashing that brilliant smile at me.

"Sorry, I was really paying attention," I said, and I blushed. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Ooh, all professional. Well I do need some help with my computer, but first off, welcome to the office. My name's Jessica," she said and held out her hand.

I took it and felt the velvet softness of her touch. The second our hands met, I felt like I had been shocked. Something ran through my body, and I was left feeling slightly dazed. Jessica shook her head slightly, but smiled again.

"Whoa, that was a little weird. Are you going to tell me your name or just sit there and hold my hand?" she asked. Her eyebrow was arched inquisitively, but she was still smiling.

I snatched my hand away like it had been burned.

"I'm Victor, the new computer tech. I wish I could help you, but I'm really busy right now," I said jokingly as I gestured to my still-empty desk.

"Please, Victor," she said jokingly pleading. "I'd hate to drag you away from all this important work, but I need your help."

Without hesitation I agreed to come help her. I would have tried to stop myself from breathing if she had asked me seriously enough. Again that arched eyebrow made me blush. She showed me the way to her cubicle, and we were engaged in an animated conversation by the time we got there.

Oh yes, being Victor was turning out to be much better than being Vicky.

12