Vicky Ch. 03

Story Info
Step dad can't resist taking her.
3k words
4.33
238.6k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oly12oly56
oly12oly56
15 Followers

Disclaimer: This story contains sex between a step dad and step daughter. If that bothers you....ummmm...don't friggin read it! I enjoy all feedback, even from the negative people because they make me laugh. :-) Oh yea, you might want to read parts 1 and 2 to get the whole story but be forewarned there is no sex in those parts. If you are just here for the sex then read on McDuff.

Vicky stood up and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. She realized she had just told Paul she would do whatever he told her too and the look in his eyes when she said that made her shiver. She felt the goosebumps rise on her arms as she thought about the implications of that statement.

She was also feeling the warmth on her ass from the spanking Paul had given her. It had been humiliating when he held her there helplessly and slapped her behind. She had fought it at first but had realized she was no match for Paul's physique and had eventually lain there as calmly as she could until he seemed satisfied.

She stared at her face in the bathroom mirror and was surprised to see how flushed her cheeks were. Her nipples were still hard and pushing out against the material of her shirt. She knew it was wrong to feel excited about her mothers husband but couldn't help the reaction her body was displaying.

She shook her head and washed her face with cold water to try to calm herself. Thinking that if she took her time, Paul would eventually get tired of waiting and go to bed himself. She proceeded to brush her hair out, slowly going through 100 strokes on each section of hair to stretch out the time. She figured even if he did wait he would just remind her again about what would happen if she told her mom about tonight and then leave her alone. Surely he wasn't thinking of doing anything else to her?

Finished with her hair and face she walked back into the bedroom to change into her pajamas. She was a little surprised, and a little excited, to see Paul still sitting calmly on the edge of her bed.

"Ummm. I need to get undressed now Paul." She said quietly.

"Okay." said Paul. And he continued to sit there watching her.

Knowing that he wasn't going to leave until she was actually in bed, Vicky turned her back towards him. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and set it on the chair in the corner of the room. Reaching behind herself she unfastened her bra and brought it down her arms. Sensing Paul's gaze on her bare back as she did so. The sensation making her whole body tremble a little.

"Are you cold Vicky?"

"Uh, no Paul. I'll be fine when I get my nightshirt on."

Vicky undid the clasp on her skirt and unzipped it down the side. Pushing her skirt down she stepped out of it and set it on the chair also. Standing there now in just her red, lace panties made her feel more vulnerable then she had ever felt before in front of another person. And the fact that it was her step dad just made it all the more confusing and exciting to her.

She walked to her closet, trying to keep her back to Paul as she did, and reached in for a nightshirt. Her hand hesitated as she started to take her basic oversized white cotton t-shirt off of the rod. Instead she left it hanging there and pulled off the silk nightgown her mom had gotten her for Christmas last year.

It was a deep shade of red and hung to just above the middle part of her thighs. The front had a deep v-neck that showed off a considerable amount of her bust line. She remembered how her mom had joked about how lucky the guy would be who first saw her in it. She couldn't imagine what her mom would think if she knew it was going to be Paul.

Paul sat on the bed staring at Vicky as she moved around the room. First staring at her smooth back and the beautiful curve of her shoulders before enjoying the sight of her long legs as she took off her skirt.

Watching her in nothing but that pair of red panties was making him harder then he had been in months. He felt like his member was going to burst through his pants and it was almost uncomfortable. But he also knew how much he was affecting her just sitting there so he just continued to watch in silence.

A slight smile spread over his face when he saw her reaching for a nightgown. He noticed her starting to pick out the plain white one and then moving to the silky one her mom had given her instead.

She wants this to happen too, Paul thought then. Or does she even realize how dangerous putting on that nightgown will make this situation. He had been wrestling with his thoughts since she went into the bathroom. Could he really do this? Could he really have sex with the daughter of his wife?

Watching her slip the nightgown over her head and seeing her breasts outlined in the dim light gave him his answer. Yes he could.

Vicky let the nightgown fall over her body. Enjoying the sensation of the silk against her bare breasts. She turned and walked to the bed. Trying not to stare at Paul as he watched her.

When she reached the bed Paul stood up and pulled the covers aside for her. He stood there as she got in and got settled on her back. She looked up at him with her brown eyes.

"Okay Paul. I'm in now. Good night."

Paul just continued to stand there with the covers in his hand. Staring down at Vicky's beautiful young figure. Much like her mom's figure used to look years ago. He knew she was getting uncomfortable again but he didn't care. He just took in the ways her breasts were spread out on her torso, the nipples still obviously hard from their earlier activity.

He glanced down to her legs. The smooth skin looking like she had recently shaved them. Making him wonder if she shaved everywhere? The thought sending more blood pulsing to his manhood. Making it push out further against his pants.

Oh my god! Thought Vicky. He's getting hard just looking at me. She saw the bulge in his pants and began to reconsider the nightgown. What was she thinking? Did she want to turn him on? She was feeling scared now that she might have bitten off more then she could chew.

"Thanks Paul. You can cover me up now." And she started to scoot further over on the bed, trying to get under the covers.

Paul threw the covers back over the end of the bed. Completely exposing Vicky lying there on her back. A sensation he couldn't control rushing through him.

"You want me to fuck you don't you Vicky?" He said in a low voice. "You chose that nightgown on purpose to tease me didn't you?"

"No Paul!" Vicky said, sensing the change in his demeanor. "I just like how it feels. Really!"

"I don't think so Vicky. You could have chosen the other one but you didn't. You want me as much as I have always wanted you."

He reached down and pulled her over to the edge of the bed. Pushing himself between her thighs as he did. Forcing her legs open.

"No Paul, don't!" She cried uselessly. "Please stop!"

Paul didn't hear her as he reached down and unbuttoned his fly, pushing his pants and underwear to his ankles. His engorged cock springing out from his body. Sticking out at almost 90 degrees.

Vicky gasped when she realized what was going to happen. She had thought maybe he was going to try to massage her back and cop a feel, but not this. He was going to take her right there. She stared at his dick jutting out and realized it was much thicker then anything she had seen on her college boyfriends.

She began to panic then and pushed her hands against Paul's stomach.

Paul batted her arms away and pushed them up over her head again. Holding them there with one of his arms. Feeling her struggle against him. Getting him even more turned on.

He grabbed the hem of her panties with his other hand and pulled down on them. Releasing her arms and pushing her legs up against her chest, he pulled the panties off over her feet and threw them to the floor. He grabbed her arms again and pinned them back over her head.

Looking down he saw that she was shaved as smooth as her legs had been. Her lips puffing out from between her thighs. It was just as he had imagined it.

He moved up against her and placed the head of his cock against her labia. Seeing it there as he looked down almost making him cum right then. He sensed her freezing up when she felt him touch her.

"Oh God nooo Paul! Please... not like this? I promise to do whatever you want me to do. I will never fight with you again. Please Paul?" And she began to cry then. Pleading with her eyes for him to stop.

Paul just looked at her and began to move his hips forward. Slowly and exorbitantly pushing against her outer lips. Feeling himself sliding into his step daughters pussy. Feeling the moisture inside as he kept pushing. Making him realize she had either already had sex that night or gotten excited with him earlier. Both thoughts making him lust for her more.

Vicky continued to cry as she felt Paul enter her. "noooooooo" she moaned. "please stop Paul." Barely able to speak above a whisper now. Knowing it was too late.

Paul stopped when his full length was buried inside her. Letting himself take a moment to breathe so he wouldn't spill his seed deep inside her. Wanting to make this moment last longer. He also felt Vicky unclench her muscles as he stayed there. Her shock at the initial penetration wearing off.

Vicky laid there with Paul's dick inside her. Crying silently. Feeling him stop for a moment. hoping he was going to stop now. She relaxed her muscles slightly, trying to catch her breath. Wishing she could start this night all over.

He slowly started to slide back out and felt her clench again. Fuck she is tight, he thought to himself as he pulled out, stopping just short of pulling all the way out. Pulling on her hip with one hand to push himself into her again.

He began to fuck her in earnest then. Sliding almost all the way out then back in again until he felt his balls hit her ass. Feeling the climax rapidly approaching and knowing he couldn't stop himself now if he wanted to.

Letting go of her arms he pushed her legs up against her chest, opening her cunt wide to his thrusts. She just laid there now, not trying to resist as he kept thrusting in and out of her.

"Is this what you wanted Vicky? To get fucked by a real man instead of those boys at college?"

Paul picked up the pace as he talked to her, sensing the approaching eruption and trying to hold himself back for a bit longer.

"I'll bet you've never had someone this big inside you have you Vicky? Does it feel good baby? Do you like how I am filling you up?"

Vicky heard Paul talking to her as he kept thrusting in and out. Sawing his cock back and forth in her. Knowing she hadn't helped by getting wet earlier when he had spanked her. Knowing her juices were making it that much easier for him to penetrate her.

Looking down now to watch him fuck her. Starting to feel herself responding to the pounding in spite of her anger at him. Feeling her wall muscles contract around his dick each time it went into her. Trying to keep him inside her.

Paul couldn't believe that Vicky was starting to respond to him. He was in disbelief when she turned her head to look at his cock sliding into her pussy. Surprised at the look that came into her eyes as she raised her head to look at him now.

Vicky reached her hands out to her legs. Placing them on the inside of her thighs she pushed her legs open as wide as they would go. Feeling Paul slide even deeper inside of her as she opened herself up to him.

"Fuck me Paul. Fuck me hard Paul. I want to feel your balls slap against me."

Paul began to push harder and faster into her. Feeling her pussy getting wetter as he fucked her. Sliding deep inside her and hearing her moan out now.

"Mmmmm, Oh yes Paul. Just like that. Fuck me Paul. I want to feel you cum inside me."

Paul fucked her as hard as he could as he began to feel the tingle that indicated he was going to cum. Slamming into her pussy now he felt his balls begin to contract. Felt himself shoot his first load deep into her pussy. Felt himself cum more then he had in years. The emotion almost overwhelming him as he kept fucking Vicky. Fucking his beautiful step daughter.

Vicky rolled her head in ecstasy now. Feeling Paul's semen unloading far down inside her. Feeling more cum shooting out of him, and filling her like no one else ever had. Her mind confused by the lust for this man who had been violating her just a few minutes ago. Now wanting him to fuck her hard. She pushed her hips up against him as he kept shooting into her.

Paul finished his climax inside her. Falling onto his arms on the bed over her wide open body. Feeling the juices flow out from Vicky's pussy. Looking down to see them running down her thighs.

He looked up at her face. Seeing the lust there. Seeing the desire for him in her eyes. He leaned forward and brought his mouth to hers. Feeling her mouth open as he connected with her lips. Her tongue shooting out to desperately seek his. Feeling her give herself to his total control now.

He raised himself up and pulled out of her. Hearing her moan as he pulled out. He placed himself on his knees next to her, his cock next to her face.

Sensing what he wanted, Vicky leaned forward and took Paul's dick into her mouth. Tasting the mix of her juices and his semen as she pulled it in. His cock still hard in spite of having just filled her with his cum. As she was sucking him clean she felt his hand on her clit and moaned into him.

Paul reached down as Vicky sucked on him. Finding her clit with his fingers he began to rub against it with the length of his finger. Sliding his finger over her as she began to push against his hand. Feeling her response turning him on again.

Paul pulled himself out of Vicky's mouth. He saw a confused look on her face before she saw him lift one leg up over her head. She understood then and laid back down on the bed, pulling his hips down to her as she reached up with her mouth to swallow him again.

He leaned his head down to her wet, shaved pussy then. Keeping his finger rubbing against her clit he snaked his tongue out to taste her. Tasting her sweet juices mixed with his slightly salty seed. Lapping at her cunt as he kept the pressure on her mound. Feeling her squirm under the workings of his tongue and hand.

Lifting his head up he slid two fingers from his other hand deep into her cunt. Working it in and out as he kept rubbing her clit. Alternating between pulling it gently between his fingers and rubbing back and forth over it. Watching himself fuck her again with his fingers. Seeing her hips lifting up to try to draw them deeper inside her. Feeling her pause in her sucking as she started to lose control.

He started rubbing her mound and clit faster now. Trying to keep a steady pressure building on her. Thrusting his fingers into her.

Vicky began to get the hyper sensitive feeling on her skin that told her she was close to climaxing. Feeling Paul rubbing her clit and finger fucking her. Trying to concentrate on sucking him but not able to focus. She let him slip out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes Paul. Just like that. You're going to make me orgasm Paul. Oh shit don't stop. Please don't stop."

Paul was silent as he kept up his actions. Watching her young body push up at him. Completely open to him now. Trying to get off on his hands. Her hands beginning to rub her breasts. Pinching at her nipples as he worked her over. Moaning to him.

"Yes! Yes, Paul! Oh god, fuck me. I'm going to cum Paul!"

And her body convulsed as she felt waves of pleasure wash over her. Losing all control as Paul continued rubbing her clit. The sensation almost too much to bear now. Feeling her walls contract and expand around his fingers. Totally taken over by her orgasm.

"Oh god Paul! Stop! Please stop! It's too much!"

Paul slowly stopped rubbing her as she continued to climax. Watching the look of utter pleasure on her face. Watching her slowly calm down and relax back into the bed. Thinking of the days ahead with her and smiling to himself as he did. Knowing it was going to be a fun spring break.

End of Story

Well that's it. I hope it was worth the wait. Thanks for all the feedback.

Again I would greatly appreciate any feedback, comments or suggestions. I reply to all comments via email but also appreciate those posted on the site.

I hope to post more stories in the future and would entertain any requests. Feel free to email me with ideas.

oly12oly56
oly12oly56
15 Followers