Vicky Ch. 05

Story Info
Vicky and her mom grow closer.
4.4k words
4.06
59.1k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The "Vicky" storyline follows a very intelligent eighteen year old girl who is a senior in high school and is venturing into a very sexually active adulthood.

**The story will flirt with, and eventually cross the line of, incest and taboo. However, please be aware that this story is just the innocent beginnings of that part of the story

I took a deep breath, relived that I wasn't being attacked and that it was only Eddie.

"Looking down right sexy today, Vicky," Eddie's brother Henry added, coming up on my other side. Or maybe he was Eddie and Henry had grabbed me? Who knows. They're twins, actually they are incredibly popular twins thanks to their good looks. They've also barely said a word to me in twelve years of school together. Even in kindergarten all I got was an occasional hair pull. Apparently they knew the score long before I did.

"We were wondering if we could drive you home tomorrow, you know, just to make sure you don't get into trouble."

"Oh, oh wow, I... I mean, of course! Yeah... yeah, that'd be cool..."

"Okay, well we've got practice now otherwise we'd offer you one today. But we'll definitely be down for tomorrow. Sound good?"

"Yeah, that sounds great! I'll see you guys tomorrow. Have fun at practice."

"Ugh, yeah, it's just practice but okay. See ya."

I'm an idiot but nonetheless, excitement, excitement, excitement!

__ __ __

I'm laying on my bed, on my stomach. My laptop's in front of me and there's a video playing of a dark haired girl, in slutty lingerie, on her knees sucking a guy's dick. I'm not that horny, although the video is starting to turn me on. I'm just too anxious about tomorrow to be really horny.

The video is at least serving its purpose, which is to to teach me how to be better at sex. I'd searched for tutorials on how to give the best blowjob but the articles seemed confusing, lame, or both. I figure just skip the bullshit and watch a professional. I think this chick in the video has it down.

She took control and pushed him onto the couch and she made him watch as she revealed her tits and squeezed them for him. Then she bent over and teased him with her tongue. She started by sucking just the tip of his cock into her mouth but quickly showed him that she was no prude and proceeded to take inch after inch until his entire cock. I think guys must really like that. Even I find it impressive.

This video is unfortunately one of several open in my browser. The others are both of boring girls that I think I'm already more talented than. Really they just need to up the effort. Everyone always says people can tell when your heart isn't in what you do and these chicks obviously were not in the mood for sucking a dick when the video was shot.

I also have a few tabs open that are actually more embarrassing than blowjob videos. I read an entire article called "How to Talk to Guys" and another called "What Men Are Interested In". Both struck me as being way too generic and neither was overly helpful. Instead I'm watching the blowjob videos. I figure a good blowjob will get me more points than good conversation.

There's a knock, knock! on my door. I didn't hear my Dad get home from work yet so it's likely my Mom. Needless to say, I'm a bit annoyed given the timing but I close my browser and yell for her to come in. My Mom quietly opens the door and slides in without opening it all the way.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi... why are you being so tip-toey?"

"Me? Tip-toey? I'm not. I just was wondering if we could get dinner tonight, just you and me. I want to take you to the wine cellar."

"Why would I want to go to the wine cellar? That's a romantic, couples restaurant."

"Because I want to talk to you about something private and they have very private tables and wonderful food that I thought would make for a nice mother-daughter evening out."

"Okay, so just to get this straight, it's so private that we need to leave the privacy of our own house and go out to dinner to discuss it?"

"Don't be a wise ass. I want to talk over dinner and I'm offering a nice place. Would you prefer Denny's?"

"Fine, the wine cellar it is."

"Good. I'll see you downstairs in twenty minutes."

"K, fine, I'll be down soon."

I look at my empty desktop screen and realize I am hornier than I thought and seriously consider pulling the blowjob videos back up and just having a quick session with my vibrator. That plan gets sidelined when I look in the mirror and remember that I had washed the dried cum off but hadn't changed outfits. The Wine Cellar likely wouldn't appreciate my showing up in a cum stained tank top. Can't blame them there. The big question is do I embrace the new Vicky and find something sexier or wear my usual grey, formal sweater?

__ __ __

An hour later we walk into the wine cellar. I feel like an idiot because I chose my new jeans and a simple black top with spaghetti straps. The small top was designer but was intended to be used with a sweater or shawl. I had neither. I had, though, worn one of my new bras to push my tits up to front and center. I actually felt the urge to take a selfie when I looked in the mirror. And by felt the urge, I mean I took three pictures, then pulled my tits out and took a few more. Big deal. That though, is actually not why I feel idiotic.

When I had put the outfit together, I'd thought it was an original idea but when I saw my Mom's outfit I realized I'd simply copied an outfit my mother occasionally wears. She raised hell when I said I was going to change and told me she was glad we looked similar. For years she'd felt that no one could possibly see us together in public, see our styles, and think we were related. She had a point, so I just went with it. Mother, daughter slutty apparel night... so normal! I know everyone thinks their family is weird but mine has to be one of the weirdest.

They lead us down the stairs, down a long and dimly lit hall, and past many brick archways leading into small corridors. The building had half my attention but I'm largely distracted due to my staring at my mother's backside. Her experience with the simple, tight, black outfit showed. She has better jeans than mine and they make her legs look extra skinny and her ass look extra big. Her heels are probably three inches. I notice the wandering eyes of men at their tables following my mother's ass as it passes.

Finally we take a left under one of the brick archways. They sit us in our own private room with minimal lighting, beautiful scented flowers, a rustic wooden table, and they immediately bring waters with lemons in tall, thin glasses.

In the dim light, against the background of rustic walls and rare flowers, I surveyed my mother's immaculate outfit. Her top has a classy cut in the center and it showed a deeper cleavage line. She also wore a long, thin necklace that fell perfectly between her breasts. It directed a viewer's attention right at the main event.

The waiter entered, making hardly a sound. He's an older man, wearing nicely pressed dark pants and a white shirt.

"Good evening. My name is Franklin. What can you both for drinks?"

I order a sparkling juice. She gets a Spanish wine and comments on how much she loves the menu. I roll my eyes, but am not sure why. It is a great menu. She just annoys me I guess. I'm also oddly annoyed at the waiter when he goes to get our drinks and leaves us alone.

"How was school today?" She, as usual, is the one to break the silence.

"Good." I pause and realize how I suck at lying. "Nothing special," I add.

She returns a knowing smile but lets my lie pass. "Good, I'm glad. I had a great day. I woke up horny and straddled your fa..."

"Mom!"

"Oh come on, we're two adults out to dinner. What do you want to talk about? School? The weather?"

"Fine, but we're two adults who happen to be mother and daughter."

"Someday you'll look back at your uptight days and laugh Vicky."

"Or not."

"I hope you do."

"You wouldn't want me to be a prude, we know that don't we? Then who would you have to talk to about straddling Dad?"

"Plenty of people sweetheart, but forget it. It was just small talk. Let's choose an appetizer."

She ordered us an appetizer, soups, and salads to start. The first to arrive at the table were tiny toasted baguettes topped with beef briquet and pickled onions. It was good enough to lighten my mood. Then came the lobster bisque. I'm a fan of anything lobster and the bisque brought in high spirits.

She waited to broach her private matter until the wedges came covered in blue cheese, bacon, and croutons.

"Vicky, I know you don't want to be me and that's okay. I just want you to be smart and not have your head up your ass. Please, just hear me out and then do whatever you want with my advice, okay? You're eighteen and I need to say it now before it's too late."

I swallowed my mouth full of salad. "I'm listening."

"If you live the next ten years as a hermit idealist who reads and writes and does nothing else, you risk regretting those ten years of your life. If you do end up regretting them, you'll look back at ten empty years and feel an unquenchable longing, a thirst for a life you did not live but should have. It may turn out that you do not regret those years, but if you do it will not be a small regret. But I promise you Vicky, if you live the next 10 years meeting people, traveling, having fun, having sex, trying new things, and making some mistakes, you won't trade those years for anything."

I opened my mouth a little, but then stopped. I had nothing to say back. I closed my mouth and sat there, shocked that her advice struck me as a certain truth.

"Do you disagree?"

"No, actually, I don't. But I'm also confused. You caught me giving a blowjob to my friend and watched me have sex with him. I'm trying to live a little but what else am I supposed to change? What is it you want me to do? Fuck the whole town?"

"I know what you did Vicky and we're here because that showed me you're finally willing to change how you live your life."

"I am trying. I want to have adventures and stories to remember. I even gave a guy at school a blowjob during lunch today, in his car."

"Wow, aren't we making up for lost time?!"

I smiled but felt embarrassed. "Yeah. It was definitely thrilling but I don't want to just be the school slut."

"You won't be. I'd say one more act will get them all talking about you. Then you'll get yourself invited to parties, have your choice of boyfriends, and will be invited to do fun things."

"I doubt it's that simple."

"Men are horny sweetie. Men can be complex, but not when it comes to sex. The popular teenage guys who have all the fun, they date pretty girls with big boobs who put out. I want you to live a life filled with people who get out of the house. Those people, whether they be travelers or athletes or just incredibly social, usually have more sex than average. I'm older than you, so just take me for my word."

"So sex is my ticket into a sub-culture of fun people?"

"I couldn't have said it better myself."

"And how do you know all this? I mean you're not exactly married to a world traveler, athlete, or partier?"

"Well, I could explain it to you but I think you've already objected to hearing about my sex life, so why don't we leave that for now."

"Ugh... okay."

"We do need to make a few adjustments to your outfit. I don't want you to be a slut or look like a slut for that matter. For instance, instead of pushing your tits half way out of your shirt, buy a shirt with a deeper cut and push your tits together. It looks less desperate."

"Okay, but now I'm confused. Do you want me to be more sexual or not?"

"Vicky I am trying to tell you that I want you to live a little! But since you spend most of your time reading right now, and aren't a natural flirt, I think sex is a good start. You certainly have the curves!"

"Okay, so you want me to use sex because I'm not extroverted in any way. But you are a flirt and you still dress in revealing clothing to get attention."

She gives me a frown, as though it was an insult. "I dress how I like to dress. I love my body and I think I look nice."

My heart sinks, realizing she'd taken me out for a nice dinner and I'd just insulted her for no reason. I want to say I'm sorry but the words don't come out.

She goes on. "I don't hate sex or that men crave it so fiercely. Some do, hate it. I don't. I look in the mirror and feel blessed to have been born with large breasts, a curved bottom, and a pretty face. Don't you dare label your mother as some pitiful, empty headed model though."

I swallow and muster words I rarely, if ever, say to her. "I'm sorry". I can see in her face, it's too little, too late. I sit in silence for a long time. We'd hardly gotten along for years. She asks me to dinner to try to give me advice and this is how I act? I try to find the words to undo my insult.

"Look, Mom, I think you are radiant. Your outfit isn't flashy or over the top, yet you look stunning. Your makeup, your long necklace, everything is perfect. You carry your beauty with your head up, your voice strong, and practically everyone notices your beautiful presence. For the first time in my life, this week I have enjoyed that feeling of being noticed and it feels good. But you do it with class and I did it with a cheap tank top and big tits. You're the most social, outgoing, active person I know and I admire that. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to simplify everything you do into it just being for attention."

Her face had changed as I spoke and she didn't make me wait in a long silence or give me a lecture about what I'd said. She just said "thank you, that means a lot... now let's toast to your new beginnings!"

I return her patience and forgiveness with the biggest smile I've given her in a very long time. "Thanks Mom."

"No problem sweetie. Now tell me all the dirty little details about these recent sexual escapades of yours."

Over dinner, I told her everything. I talked about my emotions during the sex and even my technique. It was awkward at first but she was so casual about it that my reluctance was quickly replaced by the relief of having someone to tell and talk about it with.

When I told her about the twins offering me a ride home, she asked me if I was ready to have sex again and suggested that on the way home she drop me off at Eric's for some practice. I agreed, texted him to see if he was home, and told him I'd be there in an hour.

__ __ __

When we pulled up, Eric ran out of the house and up to our SUV. My Mom rolled down the window.

"Hey Mrs. Santillo! Hey Vicky!"

"Why are you running out here? I told you I'd just come in quietly through the side door."

He looks confused, looking to my Mom, then back at me.

"Well, my parents came home and I... I just thought maybe we could hang out at your house?"

"So what if they're home? Can't we just go to your room?"

Again, he looks back and forth between me and my Mom before replying. "I don't think it's a good idea. They aren't going to bed or anything and my house isn't that big."

My Mom looks frustrated with him. "Just get in the back Eric." He quickly hops in the back. "You too Vicky." I pop my door open, jump out, and hop in beside him.

She wastes no time putting the car in drive. She drove the short distance to our house and pulled in the garage. "Look, I'm going to go in the house and watch a show with your father. I'll meet you back here in a half hour."

"Stay here", I say to Eric and then hop out and run around the car, a bit pissed at the entire situation. "Why can't we come in? And why only a half hour?"

"You are staying in here because you are still a senior in high school and having sex in cars is a good skill to work on. And do you really need an hour to have sex?"

"I guess not." I turn to get back in the car, but then wheel around. "Thank you. I know most Moms wouldn't do this for their daughters."

"Well we both know I'm not most Moms." She smiles and goes in the house.

I don't wait for her to leave before turning around and climbing in the back seat, pushing Eric back against the far door, and peeling my tank top off. When I reach behind my back to unclasp my bra, Eric interrupts.

"Can we make-out first?"

"Nope." I give him a smile. "We're best friends and I don't want to get romantic feelings mixed into this. Just enjoy the easy sex and don't get greedy."

"I can't argue with that."

He smiles as big a smile as I've ever seen him smile. I unclasp my bra and reveal my big tits in full view for him.

"You like?"

"Of course! I've loved your tits forever!"

"I've noticed."

I fall back onto my heels and reach up to my breasts and massage them for him. I've done it in the mirror before and know what looks the hottest. At first I keep my nipples covered, teasing him. I massage them slowly and, bit by bit, I let my hands fall away so he can glimpse my nipples.

"Was it painful always being so close but never seeing them?"

"You don't even know the half of it. You have bigger tits than almost every girl in our school. It's the biggest tease hanging out with you."

"Are you calling me a tease?"

"Not on purpose... or at least I don't think on purpose. But right now you're definitely being one."

I give him a big smile. "What a terrible friend."

I crawl across the seat, straddle my best friend, and lean forward until his face disappears into my breasts. His lips kiss the insides of my breasts. His tongue traces concentric circles until reaching my nipple and then the warmth of his mouth envelopes one and then the other. I let him enjoy my breasts until his hand undoes my jeans and slides beneath the waistband.

Before long the combination of his fingers rubbing my pussy and the warmth of his mouth on my breasts has me too aroused to wait another second. "Pull your jeans down. I want your cock."

In little more than an instant his jeans are around his ankles and his big, fat cock is standing at full attention. It is impressive, to say the very least, but I hardly pause and quickly take him into my mouth. He's hard as a rock and it takes a few seconds for my jaw to comfortably stretch wide open and accommodate his size. I try to imitate the video I'd watched earlier in the evening.

I suck his dick as intensely and passionately as I know how. I suck him hard and fast and barely pause to even breath. I try to moan while I suck, to seem all the more crazed with passion. A few times I let it pop from my mouth for effect, only to shove it back between my drool soaked lips a moment later. His groans indicate that I improved since my last performance.

My half hour time limit is rushing by so, with a loud pop, I release his dick from my mouth. I maneuver my jeans and thong to my knees and turn with my back to him and, with my hand between my legs, find his hard cock and guide him into my pussy.

He fucks me hard, matching the intensity that had I sucked him with. With my hands on the roof, to keep my head from hitting, I bounce up and down again and again and again. My tits are bouncing and I love the feeling. He cannot see it but I bite my bottom lip, smiling. Just days before I had never even given a hand job. The thrill of being in the back of a car, topless, bouncing on a big, veiny, throbbing cock is still new and surprising and somewhat intoxicating.

I love every deep thrust of his hips into my pussy and his hands on my bare ass, guiding me up and down his long manhood again and again and again. I moan genuine moans of intense pleasure and whisper dirty, raunchy words to him.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me. You feel so fucking good. Give me that big, fat dick and make me cum." Yes, verbatim from the porn videos, but also honest words of encouragement. I can feel my orgasm building and, at this moment, truly enjoy his fat cock.

12