Victim of Lust

Story Info
How excessive sex hunger could lead to victim of lust.
23.7k words
3.05
61.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a true story of an Indian wife lived in USA, but I added a few more characters from my imagination to spice up the story)

*

I got married at the age of twenty two to an NRI who has a roaring software consultancy business in US. I shifted to US with my hubby and had exhilarating sex life with him over the year.

When I reached 30, I began feeling, our sex life reached a point of stagnation and my hubby lost all interest in sex as he had been reeling under the impact of recession that dwindled his business activities causing his intense anxieties. Maybe, that had been awfully disturbing him mentally that I could understand. As a life partner how could I turn a blind eye to his dilemma and his withdrawal from sex activities?.

But in the prime time of my sex life how could I ignore my passion, my lust and my hunger? This had put me in a spin of dilemma that neither my hubby could feel, nor could I express it to him. Thus I started bleeding inside finding no immediate way out.

We had no child. That might have complicated my problem further. Though we did everything not to get a child during first four years, we left no stone unturned in getting a child next few years. But I couldn't conceive. We consulted some Infertility Centers to diagnose our problem. They could find no major physical or sexual problem in us. Then came the recession and put my hubby totally out of gear.

Of late to recover his dues from various clients he started traveling widely across the country leaving me alone most of the time. As my hubby didn't allow me to work all these years and gradually I lost my mind to work somewhere, I was put under additional pressure of living alone in this far away country.

Sometime I felt, "Shall I go back to India till my hubby recovers from his difficulties?" But next moment my mind filled with guilt. How could I leave him alone in his moment of distress? So I left my heinous idea of going back to India.

I left with few activities when I am alone. Going to shopping malls, cooking, watching TV, gossiping with neighbors and hooking to Computer. Though I was not very keen in Internet surfing earlier, I felt, I could kill more time in Internet surfing than in roaming around in a mall, watching TV or gossiping with neighbors. Slowly it made me addicted. I also started discovering a lot of adult entertainment sites.

One day I bumped into a site that dealt with lonely wives and their frustrations. I found it very interesting. I began browsing the site regularly. When I read the stories of other women like me, I found, all my frustrations echoed in their stories. The site was full of various suggestions and methods to get away with loneliness related frustration.

It linked to a passion site where a lot of adults registered their profiles to make friendship. I registered me in a fake name, though I put down my other details in my profile truly. Just in a day I got more than a dozen mails showing interest in me. I scanned through their profiles and felt that no one was honest to their motives and mostly were old people.

But I thanked them all for showing interest in me and began looking for more mails. After a few days I got a mail from a college boy who invited me to browse his profile before replying to his mail. No proposal, no sweet words. I immediately felt interest in browsing his profile and finding his intention.

From his profile I learned that he was a college boy in his early twenties and from a very respectable family, if the family background provided in the profile was to be believed. He only looked for married women who were in the grip of seven-year itch syndrome. He proudly provided some names who certified him to be genuine and fulfilled their desires. I felt that these certificates might be his own creation. But still I liked the manner he illustrated his motives. Immediately I wrote to him asking him to provide me with his photo and enquiring how to fix dating if he matched my expectation.

Next day he mailed me his photo. He looked tall, handsome, well built with a boyish face. He also informed that he was available mostly in the week ends. He also asked me to provide my photo so that he could decide whether I could fulfill his criteria. I felt fascinated by his approach and with some hesitation mailed my only full figured half naked photograph to him.

This picture captured by my hubby secretly when on a Sunday I came out from the restroom wearing a yellow panties and a yellow dressing gown hanging just on my shoulders with my boobs all exposed. I quarreled with my hubby for capturing me in this obscene position, though mentally I loved it. It was one of my most beautiful pictures. I looked like a beautiful model. My quite big tight boobs with upright nipples with large dark brown areolas were so prominent in the photo that they could lure anybody. But we never shared this picture with anybody. It was loaded in my hubby's and my laptops.

I still didn't know why I chose this provocative picture when thousands of other pictures were available in my laptop. Was I so desperate to hook the guy? Had I ignored the risk of its misuse? Probably yes. But I was sure that if he had no other intention, this erotic picture of mine would seduce him enough to respond immediately. Who wouldn't love dating a tall well contoured woman like me with sparkling eyes, two big tight tits with upright large nipples surrounded by bark brown areolas and lovely shining black hair?

Anxiously I was awaiting his reply hanging on to my PC. My assumption was correct. Within half an hour his reply flashed in my system, "Wow! What a figure! Love to meet you" with his mobile no. I immediately called him. He gave his name as Bob in his profile. I didn't know whether it was fake like mine.

"Am I talking to Bob?" I gushed out holding my breath in excitement.

"Ya, but whom am I talking to?" the other side replied with a question.

"I'm Sheila. Just now I got your contact no." I gave my fake name, though my actual name was Priya.

"Hi Sheila, I didn't expect your call so early. It thrilled me" Bob talked gasping.

"Me too. It is a pleasure talking to a very handsome boy like you" I flattered to keep my intention straight and clear.

"It is also my pleasure talking to a lady with such voluptuous figure" Bob didn't hide his excitement too, "When can we meet?"

"You are mostly free in the week ends, as you mentioned" I licked my lips, "Maybe, this Saturday".

"Ok that's fine for me. But I'm also available in the week days if not tied up with studies. Anyways, we can meet on Saturday" Bob told vivaciously.

"Ok dear. But where do you stay? You gave a place name in your profile that is unknown to me" some anxiousness rattled my words.

"Don't worry Mam. The place you had mentioned, if genuine, it is only half an hour drive from my place" Bob spoke fluently with a bit of suspicion.

"Is it so? That's great" I shrieked exuberantly.

"Then you must be knowing Unicorn restaurant in your locality?" Bob asked holding his breath.

"Oh, ya. It is just five minutes drive from my apartment" I replied, "At what time could we meet?"

"Say, around three in the afternoon" Bob exhaled, "Would it be alright, Mam?"

"That's fine" I also exhaled. "Please give me a call when you leave. I will start accordingly."

"Fine. Goodnight honey" Bob told very sweetly.

"I Like it. Thanks for calling me honey so sweetly" I laughed but felt some excitement inside my panties. "Goodnight dear".

Just in a few minutes conversation we closed to each other. I felt it amazing. He called me 'Honey', I called him 'Dear'. Was it a precursor to the happening that had been scheduled in a few days time?

I was not incorrect in my assumption, for Saturday ultimately turned out to be my greatest adventure in my life. But it didn't come without any anxiety and nervousness. Should I go for this adventure? That was the first question troubled me again and again. The my conscience, my morality raised their voice. Throughout Friday and early part of Saturday these issues tormented me. Wouldn't it amount to cheating to my hubby, particularly when he had been passing through his bad days? The thought hounded me like a wild animal.

Till I got a call from Bob at around two thirty, I was puzzled. I was praying that Bob never called me or postponed the meeting by another week so that I could mentally prepare myself for the adventure. Even on Saturday morning I felt calling him to request him to postpone it by week, though I was not sure whether my hubby would come by then.

But I could feel, a thrilling experience had been knocking at my door and my passion was mounting. My conscience warned me repeatedly about my indulgence in an immoral act. But I was unable to handle my passion and lust menacingly hammering on my mind. My inner sense was in a serious dilemma on the value of morality in this era of materialism. It put me in a cross road. Should I go? Or should I ignore Bob's call?

When Bob called me again that he would be reaching the place in another ten minutes, I couldn't ultimately shy away from the temptation. I shook off my last bit of hesitation and came out of our apartment. In the melee I couldn't get time to dress properly. I came out wearing a pair of jeans and a black top that I was wearing till morning. Only I could manage to put some perfume to cover up the smell of perspiration that I had over last few hours due to daunting tension testing my nerve.

I drove to the restaurant that Bob mentioned and parked my car. When I came out of my car I could see a well built guy restlessly strolling in the front of the restaurant. As I saw his photo, I was pretty convinced, the guy was Bob wearing a short and a colorful shirt. I heaved a sigh of relief coming so casually dressed. I slowly walked to him and asked gently. "Hi, are you Bob?"

He turned back and recognizing me he smiled broadly, "Oh ya". I could see a flash of relief in his face as if he was pondering whether I would turn up.

"I am ..." I almost spelt out my real name, fumbled and recovered rapidly, "Shiela".

Bob took my hand keeping his smile intact, lifted it and kissed passionately, "Glad to meet you, Mam. Lets go inside".

We walked into the restaurant. It was not a very big restaurant, but quite cozy with great ambience. Bob took me to a corner table, led me to sit down before taking his seat.

"Shall I speak a truth, Mam?" he murmured, "I didn't expect you to come".

"Hey Bob, first of all stop calling me Mam. Better call me Sheila. Even you can call me Honey" I smiled at him, "But tell me why didn't you expect me?"

"Generally I observed, most of the ladies backed out at the last moment" he looked at my eye, "Either they feel nervous, or they suspect a trap".

Truly speaking, he was right. I was quite nervous and was unable to suppress it. He could have noticed it. Though I was desperately tried to suppress my nervousness, I confessed, "You are right, I am bit nervous. But what do you mean by a trap?"

"Honey, it is not so easy to believe a person. That too, after exchanging some mails and a few phone calls" he breathed rapidly, "They are some rogues everywhere. I maybe one of them".

"Come on dear" I shirked off my initial nervousness, "You don't look like that type of guy. You have a pretty nice innocence face."

"Oh, thank you, Mam" he didn't hide his emotion, "It is a great relief. I can now talk freely about my mission. But first of all lets have some drink. Would you like beer or some other drink. I will take beer".

"I don't mind taking beer" I gushed out. I felt, gulping some beer I could soothe my nerve before I was pushed into some unknown world of sex odyssey in next few hours.

Bob ordered a few bottles of beer and immediately turned his face towards me, "I know, your mind is terribly disturbed about my intention. You must be pondering why a guy in early twenties prefers to date with a married woman than to date with some pretty girl friends. Isn't it, honey".

I was taken aback. Could he read mind? I was just thinking on this line and about to ask. I fumbled and whispered, "No exactly. But to some extent, yes".

Meanwhile, a barmaid brought two bottles of chilled beer and two beer mugs. She politely placed the mugs in front of us and asked us whether she could pour the liquid. Getting our nod she filled up our mugs, placed the bottles in the table and vanished. We both took the mugs and almost concurrently yelled, "Cheers".

I was very thirsty due to my nervousness. So I gulped almost half of the liquid in one go. Maybe, I was in a hurry to have a quick kick to bury my residual uneasiness in no time. But Bob was not in a hurry. He sipped a bit and started talking, "Thumps up to you. Most of the ladies never speak so frankly. They try to hide their thinking. Anyways, let me tell why I prefer to date with married women and not with pretty girls. It is long story. Request you to listen to me patiently".

As anticipated, the rapid gulp of beer started working on my body and I began feeling relaxed. To hasten the process I sipped some more and told, "No problem, dear. It will a pleasure listening to your story".

Bob sipped some more beer and began telling his story, "You know, I had a lovely girl friend. She was not only pretty but crazy about sex. She was so crazy that one day she took me to a steamer party and seduced me to fuck her. That was my first fucking experience. It was nerve wrenching experience. Thereafter we used to have sex very often. I fell in love with her and decided to marry her. But then came a shocker. She married to a rich guy and started to refuse meeting me. Even she refused to talk and blocked my calls. When I tried to call from some other mobiles, hearing my voice she used to reject my calls. I was totally broken. At that moment I couldn't think beyond her. It was terrible period of my life. I started drinking a lot. One day I drank a lot in a restaurant and couldn't get up. The staff of the restaurant had a tough time to tackle me. When they decided to throw me out, a lady, maybe of your age, came to my rescue. She asked me where she would drop me. But I was not in my sense. Ultimately she took me to her apartment. Next morning when I came to sense, I narrated my despair and she advised me not to date with another girl at this young age. Advised me to concentrate on my studies".

Bob stopped and gulped some more beer. In the mean time I finished my mug and Bob filled my mug again. As I was feeling high, I emptied half of the mug in one gulp. It kicked me further. I looked at Bob and asked, "Then what happened?"

"When I told her, I love making sex and how can I do it without befriending with other girls?" Bob paused for a moment and then said, "She advised me to date with married women who love to have sex with no string attached. She also told me that hundreds of married women like her feel neglected by their husbands, either for their over engagement with professional activities or for their gradual inclination in making sex with other women. Most of these neglected women are desperate to have sex with other. Then came another shocker, but good enough to change my view. She invited me to have sex with her. I had a real ecstatic fucking session with her. Even I felt more satisfied than I had with my GF. It changed my view entirely. Thereafter whenever her hubby was out-of-station, she invited me to her house and we had some lovely mind-boggling experiences. She advised to me put an ad in a passion site to find out more such married women who would like my pumping with no string attached. She also told me that my God gifted sexual qualities, particularly my endurance and cock size should not be wasted by hooking to a single woman. I should use it in pleasuring as many as women as possible. Her applause was a great inspiration. I put the ad and immediately flooded with requests. But I was very fussy about the look. So I used to refuse whenever I got a request from a woman not looking good. Still I found a lot and they kept me busy in my sexual adventure every week end. Even in the week days. When I failed to find a new connection, I call up my old connections and at least one of them readily agrees. Can you believe, one lady is so fond of my fucking that she doesn't mind driving 200 miles to reach my place whenever I call her".

He stopped again and looked at me enthusiastically to find out my reaction. Truly speaking I was awfully struck hearing his story and his mission of satisfying married women. I couldn't speak. But my passion sparkled in my drowsy eyes. I was sure, he got the message. Otherwise he would not have lifted my hand and repeatedly kissed it to send a electrifying sensation on my entire body. I gulped rest of the beer to make me flying in a new horizon of expectation.

"You know" he cut down his emotion and spoke with more conviction, "When I narrated two of my friends about my mission and how it was working satisfactorily, they also put up ad and they were also flooded with requests. But they are not fussy like me about look. So they get new connection every week. Sometime we exchange our partners and go for a group sex. Doesn't it sound exciting?" For a lady who never had sex with other person, how could she realize the excitement of a group sex? So I kept mum dwelling in the efficacy of next move by Bob. He looked at me intensely and tried to evaluate whether I was ready for the next move. I licked my lips vigorously to indicate my surrender. Sensing my readiness, he leaned towards me and whispered, "I think, we are now ready to have more exciting moments. Lets go out".

He called the barmaid, paid the dues and asked me to follow him. I got up. I could feel, the effect of beer completely took control of my body and mind.

We came out of the restaurant and headed towards his car. On the way he told that he would take me to a nearby lovely nature park where they could relax. I was bit amused by his word 'relax'. When he used 'fuck', 'cock' freely and unhesitatingly in narrating his story, why did he feel so shy in saying that we were heading for a fuck. He knew, he hooked a new connection to have a new fucking experience. I knew, I put my foot in an unknown world of sex odyssey where a stranger would evade my pussy which was so long an exclusive property of my husband.

Then why did he stop saying that? Was he giving a poetic twist to the fucking session that we were heading to? Being an Indian it gave me a lot of mental comfort. We always try to put sugar coating on any thing however nasty it might be.

He told me to leave my car here and to accompany him in his car. I did whatever he said. He whizzed his car to the high way in no time.

"It will take about 15 minutes to reach that place. You will love the place" Bob told keeping his eyes on the road, "By the way I just forgot to tell you. I never imagined that I would get an Indian lady so close to me. You are the first Indian to respond to my ad. Your mail excited me. So excited that I decided to forgo my look criterion. But to my great surprise, my look criterion didn't betray. You look so gorgeous. Have such a beautiful figure. It was just beyond my imagination".

I looked at him. His expression has no sign of pretension. He meant what he said. I could feel, my hesitation, my struggle with conscience and morality were slowly evaporating. I could find a new woman in me. Liberated with no inhibition. My hunger had been mounting every minute. My passion was flying. I could feel, my pussy began juicing, my panties wet.

I didn't say anything. Only smiled at him passionately.

After driving about ten minutes in the highway he left highway and entered into an inside road surrounded by deep forest. After a few minutes, Bob left the metal road and entered into a non-metal road inside the forest. Sun was still shining strongly. But the high trees prevent sunlight to enter the area. The entire atmosphere was mystic that could elevate sexual urge. I agreed with Bob. I started loving the atmosphere.