Victim of the Pitcher

Story Info
A young man falls into the grips of a plant.
2.3k words
4.34
75.1k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icespider
icespider
23 Followers

One misstep was all it took. I was the scout for an botanical expedition to a part of the Amazon with absolutely no trace of human habitation. As I put my foot down in what I took to be clearing, the ground seemed to twitch, and all of a sudden it was gone. I tumbled into some kind of fleshy bowl, deeper than I was tall but with a man sized hole in the bottom. I scrambled at the sides, but found they were completely frictionless. In a matter of seconds I slipped down the hole and into a chamber barely large enough to hold me. I instinctively looked up to try and find an escape, only to see the walls of the tube squeeze together until not even hair could get through it. My mind started going into overdrive: the next few minutes could make the difference between life and death. Was this some kind of unknown pitcher plant, adapted to feed on people?

If I was worried then, I started to panic when a fine spray started shooting out of the walls of my cell. The scent was rich and sweet - the smell of death I thought, and I fully expected to start being digested then and there. To my relief the liquid just felt smooth and silky against my skin, but even in the dark confinement I realised that it was digesting something else. The fabric of my clothes was getting thinner and coming undone. As I twisted in my prison a clump of something fell off my head, and I realised that this liquid was dissolving my hair as well. The spray increased in volume, and soon I was up to my neck in a pool of the silky smooth fluid and rags of my clothes. I started to fear I would simply drown, but instead the fluid started to drain off into a series of small holes, leaving me cold and naked. I barely had a chance to breath a smooth of relief, before a much larger hole opened up beneath me and I slid feet first down another tube. This quickly levelled off to horizontal, but my momentum plus the lubrication from the spray carried me forwards into a new chamber.

My legs slid into twin slots at the end of this chamber, bringing me to a stop. I felt the flesh of whatever I was inside contract around them. My arms were by my side, but before I could react fleshy outgrowths from the walls of this new chamber reached out and wrapped around them. I felt similar growths wrap round my chest and head, as I realised that I was completely unable to move. I could see around me, some kind of bioluminescent I thought, and fought to bring my heart rate under control. I managed to breath in and out a few times, before I noticed a fleshy bulb start to push out from the walls where my legs had been swallowed. As it drew closer it split apart, revealing dozens of small tongues wagging in obscene patterns. I realised with a start now that my sex was completely exposed, and this thing was heading directly for it. I only had a few seconds of dread to worry about, as the bulb quickly pushed forward and settled directly over my penis. Fear had robbed me of any libido previously, but as the tongues started to slowly work their tips over my cock, nature started to take it's course and I felt myself swell. As soon as I was hard enough for them to gain purchase, a pair of the tongues pulled me into the heart of the bulb, which sealed around it. My eyes nearly rolled out of my head as I experienced the full force of what felt like twenty tongues lapping and licking and stroking my penis from every direction. They worked over every inch they could reach, and never slowed or tired. I fell into a deep bliss, and felt an orgasm approach faster than anything I'd experienced before. The bulb was not so kind, sadly, and as soon as I felt like I could take no more it slowed down just enough to keep me a hairs breadth from the edge.

I sensed a change in the air, and the walls of the chamber contracted by my sides, opening up to swallow and then contract around my arms. Now only my head and torso were loose in the chamber, and even those were held tightly in place. I tried to twist my arms out of their snug confines, but my efforts were brought to a shocking stop as I felt a new fleshy tongue pressing firmly at my anus. Thanks to it's generous coating of lubrication I had no time to object before it slid inside of me and started coiling around. I gasped and starting trying to thrash around, but I was held so thoroughly I barely moved at all. The tongue kept pushing further inside, and there was nothing I could do but lie there and take it. Within a matter of seconds it had pushed a full two feet inside of me. My eyes watered and I gritted my teeth. I counted my blessing that it was only about the width of a finger, but it made me feel achingly full. Just as I started to get used to the

powerfully erotic feeling of penetration, I felt a swelling within me that started where I though the tip was. It slowly pushed it way down, eventually pushing against my anus until it forced itself out while I gasped in a complex mix of new feelings. I realised with a growing dread that the "tongue" has used this process to creep it's way slightly further inside of me, and even the slow and teasing work of the bulb couldn't distract me from noticing that a new swelling had started deeper inside of me.

I didn't had time to think on the implications of this, as the walls of chamber sprouted a

bewildering array of new organs, each sitting delicately on the ends of prehensile tentacles. A pair of something like living feathers from a deep sea creature dove to my nipple. They began caressing and stroking slowly for a few minutes, but once their prey had started to stand out, and new set of clam-like organs dove down and pinched my nipples. I yelled, not entirely in pain, and the clams gave a few more experimental chews before retracting. Around the same time the next swelling from the tentacle side of me pushed itself out. Something like the tongues, but longer, lazily pulled down and began licking my neck with small and delicate strokes. My body responded with a new swell of arousal, but in response the tongues in the bulb slowed down to keep me teetering on this terrible edge. I looked around me and realised that I was being probed and tested, this creature was exploring my body and finding exactly what stimulated me the most. The latest organ was a different breed, and it looked like nothing else but a pair of luscious and wanton lips. I was nearing gagging with lust at this point, and starting to babble and beg. The lips met my own and began an intimate kiss, with a nearly human tongue moving down into my mouth and began dancing with my own. My mind was beginning to slip by now, and I gave myself over to this mouth, kissing it back in the hope that it would take pity on me and bring me the mere touch closer that it would take for me to finally come.

It was a patient lover however, and while it kissed me it kept using it's new organs, one after another, retracting each one after use. All the while it kept kissing me, and the organ in my ass kept pushing deep and deeper inside of me. My sense of time had been lost, but I felt that I must have been in that state for hours. Finally, the tip of the organ reaching through me managed to reach to top of my digestive system. The tip stretched up through my throat and met and merged with the tongue from the mouth. I gagged, but soon the silky feeling of the creature's liquid started to seep into my throat and all irritation stopped. I was completely spit-roasted now, immobile and desperate to cum. Somewhere in my mind I sensed that we were about to begin the next phase. The bulb retreated and a new organ appeared, looking like the lips but much thicker and solid. It pressed down onto my cock and a powerful suction forced my length into it. I felt muscles pull tight inside it, and a circle of tongues started licking right around the head of my penis. The organs which I had enjoyed the most then descended again and attached themselves to my body. I tried to brace myself for what I knew would be coming next.

The creature hit me with everything it was capable of, moving faster and harder than anything I had ever experience. Had my mouth been clear I would have started screaming, but instead I out a deep and muffled groan. The muscles round the length of my rod were pumping me faster than any hand job I had experienced, while my head was subjected to those tongues dancing over it, all the while a pulsing suction drove me insane. The small sense of relief I felt knowing that I would get my longed for release soon turned into horror as my body simply shot straight past the point of no return without orgasm. Instead the sensations simply continued to build up. I lost all control then, and started wildly thrashing in my bonds trying to do "something", but I was held fast and my body was simply a plaything to be toyed with and abused for this creature. The pumping and slurping continued, my limbs thrashed and my pelvis bucked without any conscious input. I could feel my sanity slipping as I reached peaks of pleasure that no human should ever know. I started to return the kiss I was receiving from the bizarre thing in my throat, desperate to try and do something to convince my captor to give me release. But even when it didn't come I kept kissing. Somehow my body believed that this was what it should be doing. The abuse continued, and sweat began dripping from every surface of my body. I could only try and hold on. Then, after what seemed like hours, I felt something like an edge appearing in my pleasures. I was brought towards it, cresting upwards, and then I reached it.

At first I was aware only of an intense pain in my balls as they crushed into my body. Then an exquisite agony in my penis as my orgasm began in earnest. I gave into the feelings and my body rocked in it's bonds. The thing on my penis kept sucking and pumping as I came, and my juices were swept up and away into it's depths. I kept coming and thrashing for what felt like minutes, and when I felt like the orgasm was at an end the creature redoubled it's efforts and I began a second orgasm immediately. The tongue bulb moved down to my balls and began gently teasing at the flesh. I was still so pent up from the earlier denial that I was relieved to be able to try and release more of this pressure from within myself. The punishment would not relent however, and I felt myself begin a third orgasm. This time the hours of denial were not enough to prevent the start of oversensitivity, and that peculiar pain started as the workings of the creature continued. Instinctively my body tried to pull my penis away from the feeling, but the whole organ simply pressed down tighter onto me. I tried to yell and my thrashing became frenzied. The feeling was torture and there was no escape! Despite my reaction, my body continued to respond to the attention, and I came again. There was no slow down, nor would there be.

Over an hour must of passed, as I endure what surely no other man must have endured. Impossibly I stayed painfully erect, as every nerve in my most intimate areas were subjected to feelings they were rebelling against. My mind had long begun to slip, and I was mentally pleading with my captor that whatever sin I had committed had surely been paid for. The hours drifted on as I suffered, and my mind drifted further. I began to perceive tenderness in the way the bonds held me, and even love in the way the tube within my mouth responded to the movements of my tongue. A faith started to grow within me that the creature was nurturing me towards something better. I had not tired at all despite the ordeal, the creature must have been transferring nutrition directly into me through the tube in my body. As the torture continued, I came to love the creature that was inflicting it, the intensity was such that it filled every aspect of my mind.

With that, it felt like some lens had rotated in my mind an I was now looking out with a different perspective. Every sensation was a new kind of pleasure, and I rejoiced in being able to receive the full attentions of my lover. I came for what could have been the hundredth or thousandth time, my vision going white from the sensation and my body still straining and thrashing. I sucked at tongue in my mouth in gratitude, looking forwards to spending the rest of forever in my own little heaven.

icespider
icespider
23 Followers