Victoria Paris, Cougar Prowl 01

Story Info
Victoria.
3.9k words
4.63
12.5k
9
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

First in a series of AVN award winning former adult actress Victoria Paris as a Cougar in search of sexual adventures. Vicky was one of my first crushes in the 90's.

*****

Victoria Paris had retired from the adult movie business in the late 1990's and had settled down to get married.

She had been voted as AVN's 'Best New Starlet' of 1990, and later inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame in 1997.

She hailed from Great Falls, Montana and had first been employed as a secretary, mud wrestling on weekends, before she became a nude model then porn star.

A stunning big breasted blonde with a glorious figure of 38DD-22-36 on a five foot, five inch frame.

Her sparkling hazel eyes and slight pout over pearly white teeth had endeared her to thousands of admirers, male and female over the years.

A regular on the dance circuit across the USA she kept in good shape and her middle years had seen her develop a slim, athletic body.

She was and remained best friends with fellow porn legend Christy Canyon and had married at her home in California with Christy as maid of honour.

Newly single after the marriage failed Vicky was eager to keep busy and had several projects that made for a full schedule.

Today she had turned up at the home of Christy on a sunny morning with intentions of a shopping spree together to relax.

Christy was busy in her kitchen and Victoria drank coffee as they made small talk.

She brushed away some breakfast debris from the counter where she sat on a high wooden stool.

Dressed in a simple white long sleeved blouse and tiny denim skirt that showed off her magnificent toned legs she swept her long wavy blonde hair hung over her back and shoulders.

"I'm guessing your nephew is visiting this weekend." She flicked at a lone cornflake.

"Oh Vicky, I'm so sorry, let me clean that up. Yeah, you're right Todd is off from College for the Spring Break, he's so messy."

"Thats alright. How old is he now, I haven't seen him since he left two years ago?"

"He's 21 now, a real sports freak. He plays football, baseball and swims too."

Victoria sipped her coffee and crossed her lithe legs.

"You know Christy? I don't know what it is, but all guys turn my head these days. Are you the same? Its like every year I get hornier and need more and more sex. I need strong hard cock all the time."

Christy mopped up the messy counter with a wet rag as she listened.

"What about a dildo?"

"I got plenty of those," said the blonde with a wave of her hand. "I need the physical side, I wanna look 'em in the eyes and smell their skin you know?"

She turned her head to see Todd by the open kitchen door with his hand around his stiff cock. It had made a big tent in his ripped blue jeans and he had obviously been aware of the conversation the two women had just made.

Victoria checked out his well developed physique, broad shoulders and strong biceps under a tight t-shirt.

He had light brown hair and a hint of five o'clock shadow around his square jaw.

She beckoned him to approach with a crook of her finger and he sat next to her on the other stool.

Christy was bent over the sink as she continued to speak of middle aged yearnings.

Todd sat open mouthed as VIcky unzipped his fly and took out his generous eight inch erection.

As she licked her palm and smeared his shaft with her hand he bit his lip to stifle a moan.

With a tight grip she rubbed his thick cock up and down and held a finger at her red lips to indicate he keep silent.

She looked into his brown eyes and nodded to him as her fist made a clockwise rotation around the flared crown.

"So anyway I gotta think of something to keep Todd entertained the next couple of days, maybe a ball game or track meet or something."

"Uh huh, mmm." Victoria made a gesture with her hand to the young man like a yawn as Christy went on and on with inane chatter.

Todd could not believe his eyes as Victoria bent down and had his prick in her mouth and began to blow him.

She hungrily wrapped her lips around the generous member and sucked.

Her right hand stroked his hot stem and she flattened her tongue to slurp at the underside.

He blushed bright red and threw his head back as his cock was devoured by the amazing woman.

Victoria grinned up at him and held his fat tip inside her mouth and sucked in air over his rigid tool.

He had to cover his mouth with his hand to stop him cry out from the incredible feeling.

His hands went to the back of her head and he pulled her onto his cock. She could feel the tip start to slide down her throat.

Christy turned to them just as Vicky ducked under cover of the counter.

"Todd, when did you show up? And where did Vicky go?"

"I don't know, I just got here. Maybe the bathroom?"

Victoria still had the mans cock in her mouth and continued her expert oral offensive on him.

"But I've been talking the whole time, thats weird. By the way you didn't clear up after yourself."

"Yeah, sorry about that, ohhhhh!"

Victoria had stood up and spun around then bent at the waist with her mini skirt up over her lower back.

Todd was amazed as she backed into him and placed his cock at her pussy entrance.

He grit his teeth as she sank down and he speared her cunt all the way.

With her six inch black heels planted firmly on the kitchen floor she began to move back and forth along his big rod.

"Oooo, yeah, that feels great." She whispered to him.

"Uuggggghh!" Her moan escaped her lips slightly louder than she intended.

"Oh you're back." Said Christy as she cleaned a couple of dishes in the sink.

The dazzling blonde remained still, Todd deeply embedded inside her.

"Yeah, I just went out to the car."

Todd held her wide hips and raised her skirt higher to take a look at her rounded ass and lifted his hips up to fuck her.

She felt tight and hot as he pushed in fast.

Both her hands held onto the edge of the counter as his thrusted into her hard.

"Todd, have you told Vicky about your studies?"

"Yes, Todd, do tell." Victoria looked over her shoulder with a mischievous look as she ground her ass against his groin.

"Well, I need to concentrate on biology this semester." He said between gritted teeth.

"Oh you mean physiology and anatomy?" She gave a big smile and then wiggled her butt around his big prick.

She widened her legs a bit more and he pulled her body to his with strong hands and pounded her pussy.

"Oh no." Christy turned to the two rutting lovers and they disengaged quickly and sat on their stools with innocent looks.

"I'm sorry, I just got a text, I really need to take this call."

"Thats fine babe, Todd and I will leave you to it."

Victoria took him by the hand and led him hurriedly to his room.

They embraced in a passionate kiss, their hands all over each other as they stood by the bed.

"My word Todd, I just love your big cock, you've really grown since the last time I saw you."

They stripped and both were impressed with each others naked bodies.

Vicky bent forward over the edge of the bed and thrust her fleshy butt up.

Todd put his face between the cheeks of her ass and gave her wet slit a big lick from her anus to her hooded clitoris.

Now she could groan aloud and she wallowed in his long tongue as he swiped her pussy.

"You are so fucking wet down here." He said surprised.

"Thats because I'm so horny all the time, now fuck me hard."

He poked a finger inside her dampness and with a soft push it slipped inside her and she let out a cry.

Then he steadied her with his hand on her left buttock and rammed his boner into her.

She gave a big gasp as he pushed in deep then proceeded to move in and out fast.

"Oh my, I love young mens cock, so hard and big. My friend has the hottest nephew."

"Well my aunt has the hottest friend." He said as his hips rocked against her butt.

Todd leaned forward and cupped her fabulous tits, and she widened her legs and rested her hands on the bed.

"Do you think she noticed us in the kitchen?" He wondered.

"Not a chance, oh my, oh thats good!"

Todd had removed his big cock and slapped it repeatedly at her clit.

The contact sent a thrill through her and she clamped her thighs together to savour the wonderful feeling.

He smacked her buttocks a couple of times then reinserted his cock and fucked her relentlessly.

Victoria relished the extreme sensations he gave her as he slammed into her again and again with the force of a sledgehammer.

"Fuck that pussy babe, give it to me, yeah!"

Then he spun her around to face him and lifted her left leg up and held it under the knee and started to fuck her in a standing position.

Still in her high heels she dug her right shoe into the carpet as he dipped at the knees.

Even in heels the youngster was still a good few inches taller than the curvy blonde and every upward thrust lifted her nearly off her feet.

The blonde cougar pushed down and took as much of him as she could.

She was stretched out and Todd stared at his cock as it vanished up her downy haired cunt with an open jaw.

Her big hazel eyes gazed into his and they kissed hard, her arm around his neck.

Vicky gave a yelp as she was turned away from him and once again he lifted her right leg onto his forearm and she felt him push up inside her with a single thrust.

Her head fell forwards and she clung onto his neck with her right hand as her left foot was on tiptoe.

Todd took her breath away as he impaled her on his rigid member, her butt was slapped hard as he started to fuck her really fast.

"You think my aunt is still on the phone?"

"Don't know, don't care," whimpered Victoria.

With her thighs wide apart her cunt was plundered with ease and her left leg trailed one line of her juices.

"Now lick my pussy sweetie."

She lifted from his shiny erection and laid back on the bed, legs wide and looked at him with her hazel eyes and slight pout.

The young man came and licked the bare skin of her inner thighs inward to the soft damp folds of her slit.

When he reached her clit his tongue danced all around the hard nub.

Vicky looked dreamily into his eyes then rolled her head to one side as her orgasm washed over her.

The blonde stunner smiled as she sat up and ran a hand through her tresses.

"Cowgirl." She simply said.

Todd got on the bed and Victoria crawled up over him.

She was proud of her firmed up legs thanks to her dancing days and tensed her muscles and pulled his cock to her waiting cunt and slid it around to coat it.

With a slight moan his head eased in and her pussy expanded as the rest of his prick followed.

She began to bounce up and down on the whole rod and every thrust ground her clitoris onto his pubic root.

Todd rose up to meet her as she drove her butt down and their pace increased, as did their passion.

Vicky felt herself warm down in her pussy once more and she felt another orgasm build.

"Thats it, fuck my cunt, fuck me hard, so big, so deep. Yes, yes, yes, gonna cum, oh fuck me, here it comes!"

Victoria stuffed a fist in her mouth to stop herself from screaming as she came, waves of bliss rolled through her body.

At the same time Todd bathed the inside of her cunt with his load.

Neither of them had heard Christy enter the room, and she had in fact watched the final few minutes of the amazing fuck.

Once the two had finished she made her presence felt.

"What the hell Victoria! I know you said you liked young guys but my nephew?

In my house? Oh really come on."

Victoria gathered her wits and her breath came in heavy sighs.

"Sorry Christy, it won't happen again I promise." She looked over at Todd who started to leave the room.

"Just to be clear, was I wrong?" Vicky grinned at her best friend who threw her hands up in despair.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later in the evening Victoria drove to the casting offices of the adult movie company she had recently joined for a late interview with a prospective new stud.

She had been hired due to her past history in the business and her intuitive knowledge of who would be able to keep pace with the long days on set.

It was not easy filming sex scenes which sometimes lasted a whole day, and the men had to be able to perform at a minutes notice.

Dressed in a sombre dark grey skirt suit with a short sleeved white blouse that was open enough to show off her ample cleavage, she rose from her modest desk in her small office and greeted the six foot brown haired man who had just knocked on the door.

"Take a seat, Josh isn't it?"

"Yes Mrs. Paris."

"Oh please, call me Vicky. So Josh, tell me have you modelled before?" She looked him over as she turned her head away from the laptop on the desk.

"No not really." He was quite the hunk with a red striped shirt that fit tightly around a muscled torso.

"What makes you feel you can stay hard enough to do scenes?"

"Oh, I'm pretty confident."

"What is the longest time you managed to stay hard?" Vicky looked closely at his thick set neck and shoulders and tossed a length of her long blonde hair over her back.

"Hours and hours."

"Oh really. Do you prefer just girls, or would you do group scenes? Orgies, gangbangs, stuff like that."

"I'm very versatile."

"Hmm, do you like to eat pussy?"

"Love it."

"Do you have any special techniques that may make you stand out from the rest?"

"Don't know about that, but I will try my hardest."

Victoria stood and came around the front of the desk and rested on the front of the desk by his side.

She reached behind her for her cell phone and in doing so gave Josh a close up view of her massive tits that strained at the blouse.

"Why don't you get undressed and I will take a few pictures."

Josh got out of his chair and stripped off his shirt followed by his black jeans.

He paused and then dropped his Calvin Klein boxers and his impressive prick sprang up half cocked.

Vicky nodded with approval as she took a few pictures.

His well defined six pack and solid pecs would appeal to most of the girls employed by the company.

"Fine so far Josh, lets see how you would handle a scene if it was you and me.

Get over here."

Victoris stood in front of him and took off her jacket and laid it on the desk.

Slowly she undid the two buttons of the white blouse and let it fall seductively to the carpet.

Her fabulous 38DD breasts were exposed to the young man as she reached behind her back and unzipped her skirt.

She let it puddle around her white high heels and then stepped out.

Josh took in her breathtaking figure, the big tits hung over an incredibly tiny 22 inch waist.

Her long legs were in white stockings which she parted slightly as she rested her ass on the edge of the desk.

She studied the pictures on her cell as she let him ogle her body.

"You have a nice cock. So, you said you like to eat pussy, lets see you."

Josh looked into her big hazel eyes and drew her lace white panties down over her thighs to her shoes.

Vicky opened her legs wide and he placed a hand on her fine golden pubes and fingered the soft hair.

He put one finger into her hot channel and pulled her lips apart.

She groaned and raised her hips as he probed her gently.

Then Josh brought his face to her upper thigh and licked the tender flesh, careful not to touch her sensitive pussy.

Vicky bit her lip and willed him to use his tongue on her quim, but he just made circular motions all around her cunt.

He removed his digit then caressed her abdomen with his left hand.

Then she let out a long moan as he finally plunged inside her moistness and flicked in and out as if his tongue was a miniature prick.

"Ooo, yeah, nice work, I like that."

The blonde leaned back on the desktop and brought her legs up and around his upper back and drew him in further.

Her mouth opened and her left hand ran through her long hair and let it fall over the back of the desk.

As Josh clamped his mouth to the damp pussy she arched her back and her boobs heaved upwards.

"Yes, yes, very good, you eat pussy just fine. Now I want to taste your cock."

Victoria got to her heels and pushed the man back against the edge of the desk.

With her left hand around his thick shaft she rubbed up and down and felt him harden in her slender fist.

Their faces came to within an inch of each others, then she kissed him long and hard on the mouth, still stroking his cock.

As she bent at the waist her mouth sucked in half of him in past her lips.

Her tongue slid along the hot flesh as the spongy head pushed in.

Josh smiled with satisfaction as he moved in and out of her mouth, her saliva coated the veiny shaft as her jaw strained to take all of his cock.

She held it in her mouth for a few moments and she locked eyes with his before she raised her head and gave the underside of the stalk a long lingering lick.

"I like the way your cock tastes, the girls will enjoy giving you a blowjob."

"Thanks, you suck cock like no other girl I ever met."

Victoria stood and spun around to face the desk and placed both hands on the edge and moved her hips to and fro.

"Lets see how you keep your stamina in a standing position."

The big boobed blonde looked over her shoulder as Josh smacked his erection on her rump and shoved in.

She hissed through her gritted teeth and dipped her head forward.

He grabbed her hips to ensure his prick went in as much as possible, his fingers felt like they might snap a metal bar as they firmly gripped her.

Vicky moaned, her eyes were like slits as he pistoned into her, his pelvis and upper thighs banged against her.

His muscled flexed and his butt tensed with the power fuck, the rock hard cock thrust up inside her balls deep.

She had to use all the strength in her thighs and calves to remain steady as her body was pushed against the wood.

Her breath was literally taken away as he impaled her with confidence, his sizeable member slid effortlessly into her well lubricated cunt.

"I gotta rest," said Josh and withdrew his slick cock.

It had been a good audition so far, she had been quite impressed but wondered about his lasting power.

"Right," she said as she adjusted her stockings." Lets move to the couch.

Victoria stretched out along the seat on her right, back to the couch and Josh moved in behind her with her left leg in his hand under the thigh.

She looked down between her open legs as he fed the tip of his prick into her wet cunt.

His feet pushed at the arm of the couch and he pushed up inside her till his was all in, balls rested at her pubes.

"I want you to fuck me hard Josh, don't cum unless I say so."

She spread her curls out over the pillow under her head and closed her eyes as the young mans warm naked body pressed at her, chest on her back, groin on her buttocks.

His left hand held her boob and thumbed the nipple and he started to rock back and forth.

The upper side of his shaft dragged along the full length of her slit, which caused her to make little sobs of joy.

"Faster Josh, have you ever fucked a girl in the spoon position?"

"Actually never."

He felt his hot breath on her neck and she turned to him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Do it." She whispered. "I need a good fuck."

Then he began to move with long, deep thrusts that lifted her body up off the couch.

"Oooo!" Yes, more like it."

Her red lips parted to show her white teeth as she heard the soft sloppy sounds of his slick cock that slid in and out of her dripping cunt.

His hips brushed her butt and she felt a warm feeling emanate from her lower body.

He showered her neck and shoulders with tiny kisses and hugged her to him with both arms.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12