Victoria Paris, Cougar Prowl 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Victoria didn't answer and looked away.

Pete went to leave and then turned back.

"Should I come back next week?"

Victoria dried herself off and tossed a towel to Christy Canyon.

"I think...not. Bye Pete, nice knowing you."

The legendary porn stars sat on the sofa naked and sipped juice as the pool guy left.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A week later Victoria woke on a fine morning in her big bedroom. She opened her eyes, stretched and yawned. With a wiggle of her wide hips the blonde stunner rose from the king size bed and padded naked to the bay window and looked out. The view of the pool pleased her, she had taken to her new home quickly and planned a relaxing day sunbathing.

Once showered Vicky pulled on a pair of silver high heeled sling back shoes and slipped on her gold bikini top and then tied on the tassel tie bottoms. In the big kitchen she made a cup of Earl Grey tea, took a bunch of grapes and made her way poolside. A small table with towels, suntan lotion and sunglasses were already laid out, and she put her tea alongside as she paddled her long legs in the cool water. The sun was hot as it climbed higher in the clear blue sky and she donned the shades.

After a few moments Victoria saw a tall figure of a man approach from the far entrance to the pool area. He had short cropped hair and was bare chested, about six feet tall, the warm chocolate brown of his flesh rippled over developed muscles.

"Hi, Miss Paris? I'm Andre, the new pool guy, how are you?"

Vicky looked him all over and enjoyed his charming smile.

"You replacing the last boy?"

"Yeah Pete left, something about pressures of the job, I don't know."

"Well, nice to meet you, how old are you?"

"Why I just turned nineteen ma'am."

"Splendid, oh, could you do me a favour?"

"Sure, anything you want."

"Anything?" She answered with a twinkle in her eye.

She lowered her shades to the bridge of her nose and held up the bottle of lotion and waggled it.

"You want me to rub some on? No problem."

Victoria unhooked her top and laid on her stomach on the pink towel, her hand swept her hair from the back of her neck. Andre smeared a liberal amount of lotion in his large palms and began to apply it to her back.

"That feels great." She purred as she kicked her legs up at the knees.

He massaged her shoulders and she smiled with satisfaction as he kneaded the muscles of her back and down to the top of her butt. Her inner thighs quivered ever so slightly as the handsome man started on her legs.

"Mmmmm, what was your name again?"

"Andre ma'am."

"Yes, Andre, can you go to my bottom?"

The ebony skinned young man paused and gazed at her fine peach of an ass then began a slow and leisurely massage of both her fine cheeks. She felt his warm hands slide up and down her back and then jiggle her buttocks.

"Lovely, such a nice touch. Listen Andre, I feel like some lunch. You did say you would do anything right?"

"You, you want me to fix you something to eat?" He said with a puzzled look.

"Are YOU on the menu?" She said with a mischievous grin.

"Me?"

"Yes, I want you."

Victoria got to her knees and whipped the bikini top off and let the stunned man get a good look at her massive 38 DD tits. Her brushed blonde hair fell about her shoulders as she rose and stood proudly before the stunned man with her hands on hips.

"Yeah, I think we can figure something out." His cock started to stir in his shorts and the mature blonde hooked a finger in the waistband and led him to her bedroom.

Once inside Andre came behind the smaller woman and cupped her impressive boobs.

"I need this job, I don't wanna repeat what Pete did." He said nervously as he nuzzled her neck.

"You'll be just fine, just fine."

She picked her shades off and raised her right arm up behind her and ran her fingers in his wiry hair. His hands wandered over her tits and thumbed the hardening nipples which made her shiver with delight. She lifted her head up and back and kissed him on his full lips. Her jaw opened and her tongue sought out his which slid across her lips. She closed her eyes as their tongues flicked around each others then he spun her around and mashed his face into her chest.

"You like these titties, huh?"

"Uh, huh." He moaned as he licked each big globe back and forth then lifted them up and kissed lightly under the cleavage.

His hot soft lips sucked the entire nipple of each big boob, then he used his strong teeth to gently pull on the hard nubs.

Vicky pushed his head against her bosom as the two of them began to grope each others bare bodies with a hungry fervour, and when his left hand slid down the front of her bikini bottoms Victoria gasped with pleasure. His hand stroked her little tuft of pubic hair followed by the insertion of his middle finger in her moist cunt.

The former porn star quickly untied the tassel ties and removed the bottoms and Andre held her curvy body close and walked her slowly backwards to the bed where she flopped onto her back, legs flung out wide. He pinned her body under his and she moved her hands around and held onto his strong back muscles. His right thigh went between her legs and pressed against her mound.

"This pussy is ready for you to eat. Bon appetite!"

He tugged his shorts off and leaned in and traced his fingers lightly across her inner thighs. She breathed in deeply as she felt his prick touch her right leg. Every bit of eight inches and very thick she noted, and him not even fully hard yet. His gentle touch sent little electric shocks through her and her legs quivered as the man brushed her shaven pussy lips. As her heart raced he placed his face to her slit and with his tongue flattened lapped at her sweet tasting cunt. The golden pubes darkened with his saliva and her folds became moistened and puffy.

"I'm ready for that cock of yours!" She said in a sing song high voice.

Andre stood and wanked his cock till it was nice and stiff and looked at the vision of beauty laid out on the big bed.

"Are you hard yet? How long you gonna make this wet pussy wait you naughty boy."

Vicky rubbed her slit with her left hand with rapid strokes as she watched him grow in his fist, her lips tight as she pouted.

"Get over here now and fuck me. Come on, I should punish you for making me wait. Maybe a spanking." She raised her right eyebrow.

She gave a hearty laugh, then a yelp as she was dragged along the mattress by the ankles so her butt was right at the edge of the bed. With both her legs spread out wide and high Andre drove his erection straight to her soft, damp cunt. His big brown eyes burned into her hazel eyes as he gripped her under both knees and bent her legs back to her shoulders. The man was quite impressed by how limber she was.

"Yeah pool boy, give me that big fucking cock you got there."

His right hand took hold of his pulsing cock and Vicky pushed up to impale herself on the head, just enough inside to spread her cunt open. She was overcome with the yearning to feel his entire length inside her and pulled his body to hers.

"I want to...feel you inside." She whispered, her eyes wide with anticipation.

Andre obliged her and sank his considerable amount of dark meat all the way into her soft pussy. It was incredible! Her eyes blinked as she felt the first slow pump of his cock, their mouths met and they began a steady fuck that found the both of them adjusting themselves on the bed. Immediately he started to thrust deep into her as her heels were pushed up beside her head. Her hands gripped his tight black ass as his hips crashed against her upturned butt.

"Fucking great cock babe!" She muttered.

Andre breathed hard and the slapping of their skin became louder the faster he pounded her. With her legs up high her clit rubbed on his abdomen and intense waves of pleasure washed over her. Vicky thrashed her head on the bed from side to side and gripped the sheets. Andre gave her long and deep strokes as he buried his knob inside her, his body mashed on top of hers as he seemed to want to drive her through the bed.

"Yeah, fuck this white pussy!"

The fit young man picked up his pace and gave the happy woman deep and steady thrusts as he dug his toes in. He was fearful of cumming and slowed up and then pulled his shiny prick out.

His strong grip pulled her to her high heels by her left hand and then he pushed her to her knees at the foot of the bed and fed her his cock.

Her right hand ran over the slick smooth skinned cock and she adored the size.

"Quite the big boy aren't you?"

The blonde stroked him gently from the base to the top then teased him with a single fingertip around and around the large head. He rolled his hips in order to lead her on to suck on him, then he groaned as her mouth slid over his shaft and he was engulfed. Her hand squeezed his balls as she worked his hard pecker with both mouth and tongue, sometimes fast and then slowing things down. When she took him from her mouth her spit dripped out and coated her lips. Nicely lubricated she shoved her mouth back on the thick girth and gagged loudly as his crown hit her throat.

Then she leaned back and stood up and wiped a tear from her eye.

"On the bed, boy."

Victoria got up into a spoon position with her weight on her right side away from the window. Her left leg raised up into the air and the black youth came from behind and guided his generous tool into her with a smooth upwards movement.

"Right, shove it right in."

He brought his hand up held her leg up in a firm grip under her upper thigh, it felt supple to the touch. Victoria yelled out as he pounded her cunt with youthful vigour and she pawed her own tits. From this angle she could see her cunt spread out over his long shaft as it drove on in as she rolled a nipple with her fingertips.

"I wanna ride this big fucking cock."

Andre laid on his back as the insatiable woman mounted him reverse cowgirl style. She took a deep breath and lowered herself inch by inch and bit her lip as her pussy stretched out around the fat member. Her left leg came up and her heel dug into the soft mattress as she rose and fell, first on the top couple inches a few times, then with a sudden movement she dropped down and took the whole thing.

"My word, that is big!"

Victoria began to buck her hips back and forth as she ground on his stiff cock. The ebony skinned young man reminded her of Ray Victory and Sean Michaels from her days making porn. She arched her back and stuck her big tits out and felt his hands on her small waist and move her body up and down on his rigid prick. With her left hand she rubbed her clit with a frantic pace, and on occasion grabbed his big balls.

"Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Victoria leaned back and planted her hands on the bed and sawed her pussy to and fro with his cock embedded deep inside her cunt.

"Now you just lay there and let me fuck you."

"Yes ma'am."

His cock popped out and sprang up on his belly and Victoria rubbed his pole with the crack of her ass. Her moans became louder as she mounted him once more and next thing her body shuddered through her orgasm. Her body bucked wildly in the throes of sexual ecstasy and she had a slack jawed expression. They rested as he once again exited her pussy, a warm trickle ran out of her hole.

"Have I satisfied you Miss Paris? Did I do well?"

"Yes, now I'm gonna bend over and I want you to fuck me like a dog."

Andre flipped her off and Victoria laid face down on her stomach, her hefty boobs squashed and flattened under her body. His huge cock entered her in a single shift motion, the entire length fully inserted. Vicky gasped as she felt his wonderful black shaft press against her clit. With a great effort the mature blonde rise up onto her elbows as he began to fuck her slowly. Her left knee went forwards and he gripped her by the ankle, just above her high heeled shoe.

Both were sweating now and breathing hard.

"Ugggh yeah, feed me, feed me that lunch pool boy."

Victoria Paris closed her eyes tight and let out soft and prolonged moans as the strong man pushed up further and further into her sopping cunt. His pelvic thrusts became more frenzied as he fucked the woman harder. Her whole body was rocked and her hair matted to her face as his hips crashed against her.

"Yeah, yeah, keep on doing that."

Victoria buried her face in the pillow and gritted her teeth as she was fucked senseless.

"Miss Paris, I, I gotta cum." He said with a low voice.

"Oh yeah, gonna blow your load huh? I wanna taste it."

"Where, where shall I put it?"

"I want it on my face and then on my tits."

Victoria leapt forward so that for a moment the young man was air fucking, then she quickly laid on her back as Andre bent over her and let rip his load. Several large ribbons of cum splashed her mouth and heaving boobs as he groaned aloud. Great globs of white cream dappled her which she smeared into her flesh.

Andre collapsed on the bed huffing while Victoria leaned up and then rose to hit the shower.

"Guess I'll get going then." The man said as he looked for his shorts.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

The five foot five blonde stood with the semen still sticky on her tits and she removed her heels one by one. Her big fake tits bounced as she bent at the waist and he could see her damp cunt gape from his huge cock.

"Er, what?"

"The pool dumbass, you need to clean the pool."

Victoria turned her back to the gobsmacked man and with a wiggle of her rump went into the bathroom. Where DO they find these boys she wondered as she turned on the shower. Nice cock though, she smiled to herself and let the hot water hit her curvaceous figure.

END

123z
123z
818 Followers
12