Victoria Pt. 02: The Housewife Hex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan yelled out as his cock exploded one more time into his wife's tight warm pussy. As much as it was wrong the pleasure was still insanely good as he bucked his hips filling her with everything he had. His orgasm lasted even longer than the first one and he could feel himself slipping away. He enjoyed one last final blow before falling unconscious under Jennifer who was enjoying the sensation herself. She was still sitting on his cock enjoying what had just happened and still smiling about it until she began feel normal again and regain control of herself. She was looking around a little confused by what had just happened. She looked down and saw Jonathan out cold and barely breathing. She placed her hands on his chest shaking him trying to get him to wake up not exactly sure what she had just done to him..

"Jonathan?" She said shaking him harder. "Honey wake up, Wake up!"

Jen was starting to worry a little. She had no idea what had happened or what she had done to him and was in a panic trying to wake him up.

"Jonathan, Wake up!" She yelled before finally slapping him across the face."

He took a deep breath but was barely conscious. He struggled to breath and was coughing a little like something wasn't right. He finally looked up at her seeing her eye's looking more like the woman he married and placed his hand on her face.

"Jen........... Is that you?." He said before dropping his hand and passing out again.

He was still breathing but still didn't seem right. She tried to wake him again but with no luck. She was so worried she ended up calling an ambulance to take him to the hospital concerned for his health. She was still very confused and freaked and had no idea what exactly had happened or why. The only thing that mattered to her now was making sure he was alright.

----------------------

"Did it work?" Rick asked as Victoria was lying in the bed breathing heavy covered in sweat.

"Just in time I think, right before he blew his load I disconnected so she didn't absorb anything except a ton of cum."

"Okay good, what went wrong?"

"I don't know, could have been something simple like a single mispronounced word."

"Well that was a close one. maybe too close."

"I'm sorry." She said looking really concerned all of a sudden feeling she had disappointed him.

"It's alright, we just have to learn to be more careful." He said putting his arms around her to comfort her.

"I'm trying Rick, I really am."

"I know you are, it's one of the things I love about you."

"Really?"

"Vic I can't help but be turned on by the carefree attitude of what you are, sometimes I just want to give in to it myself."

"It's so tempting isn't it?"

"Yeah, even you putting that spell on Jennifer making her seduce her husband like that luring him in just to drain the life from him, I mean why would he suspect anything from his wife? I don't know why but it got me so turned on."

"I know, it's just so........... Kinky isn't it?"

"I know you struggle because I do to sometimes as well. Honestly there are moments I want to see you break free and become the Succubus Goddess I know you are but I'm afraid of that version of you, and If I let you succumb to that I don't know how long I would last before I have into it too."

"Rick, I want you to know something. No matter what I become I will always love you."

"How do you know?"

"Because I feel it, even when I let go and give in a little my feelings for you don't change. If I do turn and become the Goddess you described me ass I would still be right by your side, forever."

"I love you so much!"

"And I you. No matter what happens I am yours, weather I'm your girlfriend struggling with my humanity or lose control and become a demonic sexual goddess, I will still be your demonic sexual goddess."

------------------------

Hours later inside an apartment building a few miles from Rick and Victoria's house on the edge of the city was a man sound asleep after a horrible day. His name was Gary and he had lost his job, his girlfriend and wasn't going to have a place to live pretty soon. He had no family and few friends so he wasn't sure what he was going to do. He wasn't sure how but he had fallen asleep which was hard with everything happening in his head. He didn't realize he was dreaming at the time as he saw a bright blue light shining through his window.

He got out of bed looking out over the city as the light showed every detail when he saw something frightening. A large winged creature began to speed towards his window with glowing red eyes like it wanted to kill him. He closed his eyes and fell backwards expecting something to smash through the glass but nothing happened. He pulled himself up trying to regain his balance wondering what he had just seen. It had freaked him out a little but he began to assume he was dreaming and decided to go back to bed. When he turned around he let out a gasp as someone was lying in the bed. At first glance it looked like Tina his ex girlfriend.

"Tina? Is that you?"

"It is baby, I missed you." She said as her face was covered by shadow.

"But I thought you didn't want to be with a jobless loser?"

"Come here, everything is going to be alright now!" She said taking his hand and pulling him into bed with her.

"Tina, I missed you!"

"I know, I want you to make love to me."

"What really?"

She slid off her nighty and pulled him in for a kiss. He wasn't sure how but he was suddenly naked as well as she began to lick the tip of his cock getting him hard as hee hand gentlt caressed his balls makingnhis whole body shiver as she pleased him. She had never been this giving during sex before but he was not complaining as he enjoyed the sensation. His cock stiffened as her mouth wrapped around it sucking on it with more force than he was used to.

"Holy shit Tina, this feels incredible!"

"Good, I want you to feel good." She said releasing his cock before gently pushing him down on to the bed and climbing on top of him.

He felt his cock slip inside her as her pussy was warm and tight around his member. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts letting him rub her nipples as she slowly and gently moved her hips. Everything felt so good as Gary lyed there and enjoyed the sensation. They had sex in the past but something just felt better this time. He began to wonder if he was dreaming but it didn't matter.

Her moans grew louder and louder as she bounced on his member trying to milk him for everything he was worth. His cock was seconds away from erupting as he began to feel a little strange. The pleasure grew and grew as his body began to feel warm and tingle a little.

"Tina..... this feels so....... I can't...... I can't hold on much......"

"Then don't, just relax and enjoy."

Gary began to feel like something was wrong. Tina was never this generous in the bedroom or with anything for that matter. She was actually kind of a controlling bitch who only seemed to want a boyfriend not realing caring who he was as long as he was bringing in cash for her to spend.

"Tina, why are you here?" He said suddenly distracted from what was happening.

"Just enjoy yourself baby!"

"No something........ oh god...... something is wrong here."

"I said sit back and relax! She said as her eye's suddenly turned red.

"Woah, what the hell is happening?" He said starting to panic at what he was seeing.

"Haha! It's too late, you're mine!" She said as her wings and horns began to sprout.

Gary's cock felt amazing but he was suddenly frightened for his life. He tried to get out from under her but she was too strong and it was no use. He was almost ready to cum when he began slapping himself in the face trying to wake himself up. All he could hear was Tina or whatever this creature was laughing as she continued to milk his cock. He felt something strange as he looked down and saw what appeared to be a tail wrapping around his balls which felt amazing as it squeezed but he still tried to escape.

With one last hard slap he looked around the room and he was alone. The light coming through the window seemed normal and he was fully clothed with the blanket up over him.

"It was just a dream, holy shit, it was just a dream." He said to himself trying to catch his breath.

Moments later he heard something and looked up. He looked all over but there was nobody there but he could have sworn he still heard that laugh again. He tried to calm himself down but then it got even louder like it was happening in his mind.

"What the fuck is happening?" He said to himself.

Gary felt something strange as he looked down and saw his blanket being pulled off his bed. He wasn't sure what was happening but his sleeping pants suddenly slid off of him flying across the room leaving him lying there in his boxers.

"You fool, you thing waking up makes you any safer from me?" The woman's voice said again as his boxer shorts suddenly ripped open leaving him there with his cock still fully erect.

"What the fuck!"

His cock began to bob before the skin on it started moving on it's own sliding up and down like it had a mind of it's own. He was still extremely turned on from the dream so it didn't take much before the pleasure built in his cock while the laughter continued in his head.

"Oh fuck, oh god! What are you doing to me!" He said as the pleasure grew faster than before.

His cock finally erupted squirting what felt like gallons of semen into the air before splashing back down staining the bed and shooting everywhere like it was possessed. He felt a warm feeling swirling around inside him that also seemed to be flowing down and out through his cock. A strange purple light began flow from the tip of his cock into the air to his shock not sure what was happening. The pleasure was so intense it almost didn't matter to him as his heart began to slow. He suddenly didn't care about his Ex or anything else for that matter as everything went dark around him and his life was over while his cock still twitched for a few moments. His body laid there with a smile on it's face but Gary was no more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at home Victoria moaned in her sleep enjoying the sensation as she absorbed all of Gary's life force into herself before she awoke feeling satisfied. She looked over at Rick who was still asleep next her and she smiled to herself as she leaned over and kissed him on his cheek. she threw her arm around him getting comfortable but also feeling a little guilty at what she had just done. She knew she could never tell him about this which made her feel even more guilty because she did love him, more than life itself but she knew he refused to take a life and she knew she had to find another way to get enough energy to slake her lust and keep them both alive, but for now this was the only way.

"Rest my love," she said stroking his hair as he slept. "I hope one day you can forgive me for what I have to do, but just know I do this for you."