Victoria Punishes Lady Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed two of the ropes over the branches of the tree and tied slip knots in the end of them. I then walked back to Karen with my backpack and took out a special outfit for her to wear and a cat-o-nine tails.

"My little bitch niece better behave when I untie you from the stakes."

She laid there very still waiting for my next command.

"Stand up Baby Karen next to your beautiful Auntie."

Karen slowly got up and stood next to me staring down at my feet as a good and obedient niece should do for her Auntie. I got her a wet washcloth and towel from my backpack and instructed her to clean up as best as she could and dress in the special outfit that I had brought for her.

I had brought Karen a pair of white stockings, a white garter belt, a 6-inch pair of red patent leather "CFM" pumps, a red patent leather mini-skirt and a little girl's training bra for those itty bitty titties of hers. She began to get dressed but was too slow for me so I picked up the whip and gave her a couple of lashes across her naked ass.

This got Karen moving and she dressed completely in a couple of minutes.

"If you don't want to feel the sting of my whip again you will get your ass over to that oak tree and stand with your back to it."

Karen quickly walked over to the tree as I instructed and held her hands out for me as she had anticipated my next move. I slipped them into the loops in the ropes and hauled them over her head until she was barely touching the ground in her high heels.

Taking the third rope I tied it around the tree and began to dance around the tree like I had seen Karen do yesterday wrapping the rope around her body tightly. I paid special attention to her itty bitty titties and her legs and made certain that she was snug against the tree.

I slipped into my strap-on dildo harness and inserted my special 10-inch dildo into it. And one last time I reached into my backpack and pulled out a set of alligator nipple clamps attached together by a steel chain along with two 8-oz lead weights. Pinching Karen's erect nipples between my fingers I opened the clamps one at a time and placed them over her training bra covered nipples.

Releasing the clamps one at a time to maximize the pain for Karen's titties I saw that she was really in pain and in fact her right nipple had begun to ooze a little blood thru the lace of her training bra. I then hung each of the lead weights on the clamps and stood back to admire my little baby skank niece Karen's predicament.

My little skank baby girl Karen was now ready for the final humiliation by her beautiful and gorgeous Auntie Vicky. In a very clear and stern voice I gave her the following instructions.

"My little skank whore cunt niece Karen better be willing to submit to her Auntie right now!"

"I am leaving your mouth without a ball gag in it and you are free to scream as loud as you wish."

"But the louder you scream and the more you scream will only make me humiliate you more and make you suffer even more pain."

"Do you understand me little baby girl Karen?"

"Yes Auntie Vicky," came out of Karen's lips and with that I began her final humiliating fucking.

Sliding my hands up and down Karen's body I caressed her for several minutes until I could see the arousal in her eyes. I put some of the special lube on my dildo and with one thrust I slammed it up her nasty little cunt.

"Did I tell you my little cunt what is so special about this lube is that the more you are fucked using it the hotter it gets in your cunt."

Since I had had a good night's sleep I was able to fuck Karen for nearly an hour. Pounding my cock all the way inside her cunt with each stroke I could tell from the look in her eyes that the heat inside her cunt was increasing but all I heard coming out of her mouth were some low moans and whimpers.

I began to feel a little bit of pride in my skanky niece because Karen was now taking her Auntie's final act of punishment like a real niece of mine. I felt her body quiver and quake every time she orgasmed for me. After nearly an hour of pounding her cunt I felt an enormous quiver go through her body as one last orgasm pulsed inside of her.

I pulled my cock out of Karen and stepped back as she began to squirt her juices out of her swollen and red cunt on the ground. I don't think that I have ever seen a little girl squirt so much in my life. Her body sagged down in the ropes and I just had to do one last humiliating thing to her before I was finished punishing Karen completely.

Reaching out I took hold of the steel chain and began to whip it up and down making the weights spin like a stripper's tassels. With one final tug on the chain I ripped the nipple clamps off of Karen's little itty bitty titties. This time the scream from her lips was as loud as I had heard during the entire two day of punishment.

Karen's training bra had streaks of red coming from it and her red mini-skirt was up around her waist. I removed the rope from around the oak tree and she could barely stand on her own in the high heels. I cut the ropes around her wrists one at a time and she crumpled in a heap at my feet exhausted from her ordeal. Reaching down one last time I grabbed her pigtails in my hands and forced her to look up at her beautiful & gorgeous Auntie Vicky.

"I think that you know now that Auntie Vicky is completely in charge of every aspect of your worthless life."

"I want you to wait until I get dressed and leave before you get up and leave yourself."

"I want you to wear this special outfit for the rest of the day so that you remember everything I put you through and everything that I will put you though if you say one word about your Auntie Vicky punishing you."

"I know where you live and I will be checking on you from time to time and you had better have that outfit cleaned and ready for use again."

And with that I stepped back and stripped my lingerie off, changed into my hiking clothes, picked up my backpack and walked out of the clearing.

Just as I was about to go out of Karen's view I turned around to see if she was obeying my instructions and with an evil grin I blew her the only kiss that I had given her in the two days I spent punishing my little skank whore niece Karen.

A few minutes later I arrived at my SUV and as I was getting in it I thought to myself.

"What is my little baby girl Karen going to do when she gets home and realizes that I took her house key off her key ring yesterday."

And I would then open her front door in my pigtails and a similar outfit to the one she had on the other day.

12