Victoria: The Abduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Lesbian pirates abduct a crew and shame them.
2.1k words
3.5
86.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbo54
bobbo54
1 Followers

>1600: Somewhere in the Atlantic

Victoria raised the telescope to her eye and peered at the Dutch ship she and her crew had been pursuing for the past few days. It was a fairly small ship, four cannons in all, and her own ship,

The Subjector, was now only a few miles away. She had gotten herself wet several times at the prospect of capturing this ship and its crew, and today, she reminded herself, would be the day that she got to enjoy her efforts.

Her train of thought was interrupted by her first mate and old friend, Julie, coming on deck. She was a brunette, and was wearing a loosely buttoned shirt, revealing a small bit of pink from her nipple. Oh, Victoria thought, how many nights have I enjoyed those small, firm breasts...

"Vicky, shall I order the crew to battle stations?"

"What," Victoria asked, focusing on the situation at hand, "Oh, yes, tell Sam to engage once in range and have Margaret and Pietra prepare the landing party. Signal them for permission to board."

"Sure, should I let them no Victoria Havishthorne is captain?"

"No, they may not wish to surrender if they know it is me. Word has gotten out of what we did last time."

Julie smiled, "yes, this will be exciting. Are you ready?"

"Yes," Victoria replied, "I am excited. How was your 'night with the boys', by the way?" One of the additional ways the female officers paid their mercenary crew, besides with loot, was with sex. Victoria had learned all too well the power that the female body and male lust could bring when she had worked on the streets of Amsterdam as a prostitute. A 'night with the boys' was the girl's slang for this payment.

"It wasn't bad," Julie lied, not wishing to upset Victoria's excitement. They both knew this was relative of course, with men it was almost always bad. The men found Victoria, with her fiery orange hair, round ass, and large tits just as irresistible as Julie, and it was always a challenge keeping them under control. "Anyhow, I will carry out the orders, I will see you later."

"Thank you Julie." Victoria peered through her telescope once again. "No, you may not board", the ship had replied. Very well she thought, stepping onto her quarterdeck, then we shall fight. Her own ship's cannons had a far greater range than the Dutch ship's, and were far more maneuverable.

Just as she had learned when she had been consort to "Johny Maggotface," a renown pirate, she swerved her own ship into a wide arc on the Dutch ship's portside. Moment's later, her own ships cannon began firing. Two of the balls fired missed, but one hit the Dutch ship's stern, disabling the rudder, the other knocked off half of the mast. Yes...Victoria thought, this is working out perfectly...

Another barrage and the Dutch cog's mast came tumbling down, and Victoria now turned her own ship into a tight turn which would bring both ships neck in neck. Looking bellow, the boarding parties were loading muskets and preparing, Margaret instructing everyone along with Pietra.

Victoria gave command to Julie and faced her crew, "now you boys know the rules. If any women on that ship are hurt, you too will be hurt. Women and men who don't fight are for me and my girls to handle, you guys are to clear out any hostiles, and then collect loot. But you all know the routine, and tonight, you will all be a hell lot richer!" Everyone cheered, and Victoria silently added, " and I will have a load of pussies to play with."

As the two bows of the ships met neck in neck, Victoria, along with her crew, grabbed ropes and swung on. Explosions sounded, and taking a glimpse back, Victoria was relieved her ship hadn't been damaged badly. She landed in a pile of smoke and rubble that Sam, her own head cannoneer had created, and looked around.

Victoria's body ducked before she realized a bullet was flying right over her head. Instants later, Victoria placed a bullet through her attacker's head. Reloading, she looked around. As the smoke cleared, it was revealed that her own men were assaulting the Dutchmen, who were taking cover behind the fallen mast. Victoria watched in horror as Pietra valiantly signaled for everyone to charge the position, only to be shot in the shoulder.

Enraged, Victoria charged, shooting a man before jumping over the mast and impaling another with her bayonet. That area cleared, she ran back to her blonde haired friend.

She was breathing heavily, and Margaret was already ordering two men to take her to Sam, who also served as the medic. Kissing her friend goodbye, she set the matter aside and after making sure the boat was clear, she proceeded down the steps into the center of the enemy ship.

She ordered men to secure and remove loot as she looked for the cabin where the innocents would be hiding. Peering through a door, she saw them all huddled in a corner. She entered the cabin to meet the horrified gazes of the survivors. There were three heavy and rich looking men, and about 15 girls of all different ages. One lady was holding a very young baby near her breast. Most of them were crying. Victoria smiled, excited by the fear of her captives, and after ordering guards near the door said to Margaret, "take these cowardly men, strip them of valuables, and lock them up." Then to the men she ordered, "Get up, follow her!"

The men hesitated, forcing Victoria to point her bayonet at the men. They all obeyed. "Now," she began, talking calmly to the females. "I am your new owner..."

A grey haired lady who, that aside, didn't look older than 50, stood up and with an air of superiority, asked, "what do you mean you own us? What will happen to those men and my husband?"

Victoria slapped the lady, "Rule number one is you will only speak when spoken to!" The lady sat back down. "Now, that is one of the few questions I will answer. They were cowards, they shall face a slow and painful end to their existence. However, there is a way to help them. I assume you would all be willing?"

All of the girls nodded, some hope in a few of their eyes. "Well, one of my ladies will get you girls some grog, I want you to drink it. The more you drink, the more you will help your male friends."

Once again the grey haired lady spoke up. "How will that help? You just want to shame us and make us drunk!"

"Then don't get drunk, the choice is yours. It would seem a small sacrifice though, to help friends." Victoria smiled, "now here is your grog, I will return."

At that, Victoria left and hurried up onto the deck. Her own ship was now tied with this one and she sprinted on, dodging men loading loot from one ship to the other. She found her way to the room where her Russian friend, Pietra, was being attended to by Sam. The room was sealed and stiflingly hot, to prevent infection. On a bed lay Pietra, her pale skin illuminating the room. She lay naked, and Sam was rubbing a towel on her.

"How is she," Victoria asked as she began comforting her friend.

"We removed the bullet, she is doing okay. Still unconscious. Trouble breathing, as you can tell."

"I wish I could stay Pietra," Victoria said, adding a kiss, "you know I have business to attend to." At that, Victoria left, and after making sure everything was in order for half an hour returned to the captives with one of her "kits" she had gotten from her room.

Upon returning, several of the girls looked tipsy, none drunk. Victoria wasted no time, and told Margaret, "you know the drill. One at a time, bring 'em to me." Then, facing the captives, Victoria began, "you are all probably wondering why I had you all drink that shit. Well, your male friends will have only your own piss to drink until they are found or die, so, you are all to take a piss in this bucket, and then pour it into this barrel. That is what they will be left with."

Many of the women once again began crying, the graying lady was about to speak, but Victoria's gaze silenced her. At that, Victoria left into another room, settled down on the bed, pulled her pants down, and let her fingers slide under her panties. Oh...she thought, this will give me so much pleasure...

The first girl, who had blue eyes and a fair face, came in. She looked to be only eighteen, and was wearing a shawl, brown vest, and long, blue skirt. She was very teary, and hesitated at the sight of Victoria rubbing her wetness. Victoria beckoned her in, and said, "take off your shawl, I want to see your hair."

Obediently, the youth took it off, revealing her long, blonde hair. "Um...where should I go to the bathroom?"

"Right here." The youth didn't move, "come on now, I want you to piss right here in that bucket." The girl fidgeted under her skirt, removing her undergarments and stockings. She then squatted over the bucket. "Hold on, I want you to spread your legs when you go, and hold you dress up. It's not as pleasurable for me to only hear."

The girl obliged, obviously afraid, and revealed a very tight pussy covered in fine, blonde hairs. I wonder if she is a virgin, Victoria thought. Then the pale yellow stream came out, trickling into the bucket, and Victoria's pussy began to throb. Two final thrusts, and she was finished. She let her dress down, and reached for her undergarments.

"No, no, keep your undergarments here. That was fantastic, now what is your name?"

"Lucy."

"Well Lucy, I look forward to our next meeting. It's much more comfortable without all that on, isn't it?"

The girl nodded and left. All of the other girls shared the same reactions, and Victoria was greatly pleased at the variety of girls she had captured. They had all collaborated easily, all except for one, the graying lady.

She had come in, and then turned around at first site of Victoria, saying, "summon me when you are finished."

Victoria had ordered her back, and explained, "you are going to show me that cunt of yours, and piss in this bucket, and I will pleasure myself at the site."

The lady had objected and said, "I will never do this sick and perverse thing you ask of me! Never!"

Victoria had pulled out a knife, but to no avail. "Fine, you stubborn old bitch. Margaret! Come in!" Victoria then pushed the lady against a wall, and said "tie her to the rafter!" She had struggled, but the two women overpowered her. When all was done, she was hanging by her hands to a rafter on the ceiling. "Thank you, darling, you may go." Margaret left, and then Victoria pulled out a knife, and cut the bottom of the ladies black dress off, revealing her undergarments. She then tied the ladies legs apart and spread them open, then began to cut off the lady's undergarments. She had cursed Victoria the whole time, saying "you hedonist slut! You, you!" But Victoria ignored her. Her pussy was covered in grey hairs, very loose, and a light pink.

"Now you will piss!" Victoria then took out her kit, found a wide and long piece of metal, and slowly teased the ladies pussy with it. She shouted in objection, but Victoria then jabbed the metal in. Victoria then took a very thin piece of metal with a slightly pointed pin, and the lady looked in horror. Victoria returned to the pussy, which had been spread open by the first piece of metal, and found the urethra. She slowly began poking the piece of metal up that tiny little hole, and soon had sent it inches in, prodding around.

"Wha-What are you doing? Ahhhh.... It hurts!"

"I am in your urethra, your piss hole. And soon you will piss, your body will make you." Victoria kept moving the point stick around the lady's urethra and urinary bladder, and noticed how wet that pussy was getting. Soon Victoria heard her victim shriek and as she pulled the stick out, a sigh of relief accompanied a long, yellow stream. "There, you pissed! Now go back to your friends, you will be the only one with nothing covering your bottom." She began to untie the lady, "this could have been much easier. Now go, no words!"

Victoria spent the next 20 minutes rubbing her pussy, and after a large orgasm, relaxed and thought, this is going to be such fun...

bobbo54
bobbo54
1 Followers