Victoria Pt. 01: The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night as he laid down for bed he glanced out his window for a moment just to see if there was a show tonight. He looked and saw her curtain closed and the light off. He figured she had probably already gone to bed. He rolled over and shut his eyes letting himself fall to sleep. It didn't take as long as he thought it would before he was out cold.

It was around 1:00 am when he heard a noise that pulled him from his sleep. It was the sound of a woman moaning but it was loud enough to wake him. He looked over towards the window and his curtain was moving like it had gotten windy all of a sudden. There was also a blue light shining into his room that didn't look right as he rolled out of bed and went to shut his window.

As he approached it he realized the light he was seeing was being caused by the moon which was full and seemed much larger than usual. The trees and everything seemed to be blowing hard which was strange because there was no storm or anything which would be causing this. He then looked up at the window across the way seeing as her curtain seemed to be blowing as well.

It was dark in her room but he thought he saw something when the curtain moved. He kept looking and when the wind blew and the two pieces of cloth moved he saw someone standing in her room just staring out the window right at him. It was hard to see but he saw someone there and it was Victoria. She was wearing what looked like black silk pajamas and she was just staring straight ahead right at him with a strange look in her eyes.

The blue light reflected off her eyes making them glow a little so even in the dark he could still see her staring at him. Rick wasn't sure what she was doing but she could obviously see him which made this whole situation even stranger. He could see a smile on her face but it seemed almost devious or naughty. She stepped forward and the wind was hitting her shirt making the fabric press against her chest as her hand came up and she began to rub her herself. She grabbed the fabric pulling it aside a little showing off her breast for him. He could see it glisten in the moonlight and it looked amazing. She took her finger and licked it before she began running circles around her nipple getting herself turned on as well as Rick.

He couldn't help but stare as his cock grew pressing against the cloth in his boxers. He felt like he shouldn't be watching but she was looking right at him like she was doing this for him. Who was this woman and what did she want from him. It was hard for him to think straight as she grabbed her shirt and ripped it open grabbing and squeezing her breasts as she stepped even closer to the window. Her body looked amazing covered in blue light and her shirt was blowing to her sides keeping her chest out in the open for him to see.

She rubbed her chest with one hand as her other hand slid into her pants feeling herself and moaning loud enough that others in the neighborhood could probably hear her. She grabbed her waist band before she turned around and slid her pants slowly showing off her ass to him. He watched as she had no underwear on underneath and her ass looked so fit and smooth. As she bent down to the floor she spread her legs showing her slit to him as she ran her hand along her ass looking back at him before her finger slid inside herself feeling her pussy and moaning again.

She stood up and turned back around stepping into the window and looking down at his boxers. She could see his hardened cock through his shorts and she looked up at him motioning for him to take off his boxers. Rick was so turned on his cock was practically twitching with anticipation as he grabbed his waist band and slid off his shorts. He stood back up and looked across the way but suddenly she was gone. He looked all around but she was nowhere to be seen and he was standing in front of his window with his cock sticking out fully erect. Realizing someone my see him he quickly turned around and almost jumped when Victoria was standing right there in his bedroom right in front of him.

When he tried to yell out of shock he realized his voice didn't work. He could not speak which didn't make any sense but neither did her being in his room. She smiled at him before lowering himself down in front of him taking his cock in her hand as her tongue began making circle on his tip. It felt so good but when he tried to moan nothing came out. She wrapped her lips around his member slowly engulfing his member whole. Rick was finding it hard to stand as his knees felt weak at her touch. He never liked to admit it but he was a virgin so this was all really exciting for him and he was honestly surprised he hadn't blown in her mouth yet but it was like he wasn't going to cum until she let him.

She let go of his member and pushed him down on his bed before climbing on top of him. She pressed her lips against his before she pulled herself up and pressed her breasts against his face shaking them and rubbing them against him. It almost seemed similar to the dream he had the other night. She lowered her soaking wet pussy down on his cock making his whole body jerk as she started sliding herself up and down his shaft. Her eyes still had a strange blue glow to them even though the moonlight wasn't reaching the bed. She bit her bottom lip as she as she writhed on top of him.

"Touch me!" She said grabbing his hands and placing them on her breasts as she continued to work her hips.

Rick tried to speak again but he couldn't for some reason. This all felt so amazing but something didn't seem right about all of this. It almost felt like none of it was real but he could still feel his orgasm building as she continued to ride his cock moaning louder and louder.

"Oh yeah, you want this Richard, you want this so bad, why are you waiting, why are you resisting me." She said leaning forward placing her hands on his chest as she continued to milk his aching member. "I could be yours, I'm right next door waiting for you, and you can have me any time you want."

Rick was so confused by what was happening and still couldn't talk. He could feel himself ready to pop at any moment as she moved faster. She felt so good around his cock and things started to get even stranger. He realized as she was speaking he could still hear her moaning like there were multiple voices all speaking at once.

"Take me Rick, walk next door and fuck me like you know you want to. My pussy is wet and waiting for you. Come to me, come to me!" She said to him as he turned his head towards the window and could see her lying in her bead moaning with her hand between her legs but how could she be there and in his room at the same time?

He couldn't hold on much longer as everything became distorted and strange. he could hear multiple voices which were all hers, some moaning, some whining, and some begging him to go over and fuck her. it was getting hard to handle all of the voices and the feelings happening all at once. He looked up at her as her eye's suddenly turned a solid black. It was a little unnerving as she looked down at him.

"FUCK ME!"

"Oh shit!" Rick said finally as his voice returned and he shot up in bed as his cock erupted shooting cum up in the air as it was sticking through the hole in his boxers.

All the warm goo came splashing back down all over his shorts, shirt and blanket. His cock went for quite some time soaking everything. He head never cum that much before but what was even stranger was the sun was up and he was alone in his bed. It had apparently been all a dream and hadn't really happened. It had felt so real all he could do was sit there confused still reeling from his orgasm. He looked out the window across the way but her window was closed with the curtains drawn.

"Jesus!" He said looking at the mess he had made before getting up and heading to the bathroom to shower and throw his clothes on the wash.

Rich stood there letting the warm water hit him in the face. He was exhausted and wasn't even sure what had happened last night. It was so real and strange he thought it was really happening until he woke up jizzing all over himself. He thought back to the dream he had that night he saw her stripping and how he woke up in a similar situation but this time the dream was much more intense and much more frightening. At the end he almost felt like he was having sex with some sort of demon or something. It left him a little shaken to say the least.

As the day went on he was sitting in his living room watching a Star Trek marathon and had a pizza on the way. He was finally a little relaxed and wasn't thinking about Victoria when his phone went off. He grabbed it and saw he had a text message from her.

"Hey, everything alright over there?"

He was a little confused but he wrote back "fine, why did you hear something?"

"No, that's why I was worried, teenager home by himself and it's way too quiet."

"Sorry to disappoint, just pizza and Star Trek tonight."

"Star Trek??????"

"Don't hate."

"Lol, still sounds better than my plans."

"Which are?"

"Nothing at the moment."

"Well I can share some pizza, if you're bored come on over."

Rick was a little surprised with himself just inviting her over like that but it would give them a chance to hang out a little. He did not get any response and was starting to think maybe this was getting to awkward. Maybe she didn't know how to respond which just made him feel anxious. Suddenly there was a knock at the door that surprised him. He hopped up and opened the door seeing Vic there smiling at him and waving almost like she was nervous or something.

"Hey, wasn't sure if you got my text, come on in." He said inviting her in.

"Thanks, so Star Trek huh, original or next gen?"

"Right now it's original, tomorrow is next gen."

"Sweet, I love the original."

He was shocked that she said that as she sat down on the couch. "Really? You watched the original Star Trek?"

"So have you, why is that so strange?"

"I watched it with my Dad, I'm just shocked that someone as bea............ like you would be a treky."

"Hey, only we are allowed to call ourselves that."

"Ha, okay, wait I am a treky?"

"Then there's no issue."

"Right......."

They sat down and watched the show together. The pizza arrived and they ate and he was laughing as she seemed to know every episode by heart. This was the first time he was around her and wasn't trying to hide a boner from her or anything. He was actually having fun with.

"So I have to ask, how are you single?" She asked.

"Why does that surprise you?"

"Well you're not a bad looking kid if I may say so, and you just graduated high school with the house to yourself all summer, you couldn't ask for a better set up."

"I dunno, just haven't met the right girl I guess."

"The right girl? sounds over rated to me."

"Sounds like a woman scorned, that explains why you're single I take it?"

"That's a long story."

"I see." He said just staring at her for a minute.

"What?"

"Nothing, just never thought it be this much fun hanging out with my baby sitter."

"Baby sitter? Ha! If your parents only knew, besides isn't it past your bed time?"

"Planning on tucking me in?"

"Are you trying to get me to follow you to your bedroom?" She said with an eyebrow raised.

"But I'm scared to go up there by myself," he said in a baby like voice before things felt a little awkward.

"Well that killed the mood." She said laughing out loud a little.

"Yeah, not sure what the hell I was doing there." He said as they went back to watching the show.

After an awkward silence that lasted only a few moments they began chatting again. She laughed at his jokes but he wasn't sure how much of it was pity. She talked about her favorite episodes of Star Trek and it actually turned in to a fairly fun and relaxing evening.

The later it got they both eventually got quiet as he was starting to doze off. At one point she appeared to be asleep and he just stared at her. He thought about the dream he had last night and how hot it was but seeing this version of her even though she was absolutely beautiful she almost didn't seem like the same person from the dream. That version of her seemed different, almost supernatural in a way, maybe even a little evil but the real her was much more interesting than he thought.

When he finally fell asleep laying his head back on the couch and closing his eyes Victoria opened hers. She looked over at him and got up off the couch walking over to him. She had a devious smile on her face as she placed her finger on his head and spoke a strange language as her finger began to glow and a light flowed in to his head.

"There we go," she said before she leaned in close to him. She could feel the pleasure sweep over her body as she began to fill his head with sexual images before she went home to relax and invade his mind even more while enjoying the effects.

She looked him over a little smiling to herself before she leaned close to his ear and said "I know you can't hear me, but I want you to know this is nothing personal, in fact it's almost a shame what I have to do to you," she continued as she rubbed the side of his face with her hand, "you really are a great kid, but I promise you this, from now until the end you will enjoy every second of this, I am going to drive you wild until you finally give in and come crawling to me, and then...." she stopped a moment biting her bottom lip and straddling him getting very turned on while rubbing herself against him. "Well, then the real fun begins."

She began to grind herself against him without really thinking as she began to feel the effects of the visions in his head. She was so horny that just the feeling of his hard cock through his pants rubbing against her felt so good as she slid back and forth.

"Oh fuck!" She said as she gave herself a small orgasm falling forward and wrapping her arms around him for a moment as she hadn't been this turned on by anyone in a long time.

She took a minute to catch her breath before she planted a kiss on him biting his lip a little while he was still enjoying his dream. She climbed off of him and was about to head home when she stopped and looked back. She walked back over before she kneeled down and became curious about something. Knowing he would not wake because of the magic she was using on him she began to open up his jeans as she wanted to take a look at her prize. She got them open and slid his underwear off seeing his cock fully erect and her eyes widened at how big it was.

"Wow, you and I are going to have some fun!" She said smiling to herself as she took it in her hand and examined it closer before. She began to rub it a little making him moan even more as he got more turned on. She wanted to just pull off her pants and fuck him right then and there but she stopped herself before saying "No, not yet." And planted a small kiss on the tip of his cock leaving it out in the open to pulse all night before it erupts.

Rick was seeing a dream similar to before involving Victoria but he was still in his living room on the couch with her bouncing in his lap. He could see her amazing breasts bouncing in his face with her begging him to touch her and kiss her. It was very intense and he was enjoying it very much until her eye's and voice changed again and he began to feel a little bit of fear growing inside him until he was once again awoken by his orgasm. He opened his eyes and looked down seeing his pants open and his cock sticking out as he had just jizzed all over the floor and coffee table.

He was confused, sweating and still reeling from the experience. He looked over and Victoria was gone probably leaving after he fell asleep or so he thought. He did not remember anything that had happened or anything she had said to him after falling asleep but he was starting to worry a little about these erotic dreams and the affects they were having on them.

After he cleaned up he began to wonder if this was all in his head. Maybe Victoria was just a really cool person and wasn't trying to seduce him or anything and this was all just his young mind screwing with him because he thought she was hot. He tried to make himself believe this so dinner wouldn't be awkward later. He wanted to feel loose and relaxed and not trying to hide a boner or feel anxious.

He got dressed and ran downstairs looking in the liquor cabinet and saw a bottle of wine he figured he could bring over as a gift. He was pretty sure it was customary to bring wine to a dinner so he grabbed it and put it aside.

As the day went on and he got closer to his dinner with Victoria he found himself getting anxious again. He was pacing back and forth and didn't know what to do to calm himself down as his heart was racing a mile a minute. Time went on and he wasn't getting any better and then he suddenly got an idea that may solve most of his issues with her at least for the evening.

He ran upstairs to the bathroom closing the door which he realized seemed pointless considering he was the only one home. He realized if he jerked off before going over there it would help him relax and not spend the whole time thinking about having sex with her.

He unzipped his pants and tried to think of something that would turn him on. He hadn't grabbed a magazine or anything so he was just using his imagination. He closed his eyes and tried to picture something but the first image that popped in to his head was Victoria. He began to remember that dream he had and how amazingly hot it was. The images flashed through his head with almost the same detail as his dream. He could almost feel her skin and smell her scent as he rubbed his member. He rubbed himself harder and harder until he could swear he actually heard her moaning in his ear.

"Come find me!" Her voice said in a sultry whisper. "You know where I am, you know what I want, come to me, let me finish you myself."

"Oh Fuck!" He said as seconds later he exploded in to his hand feeling an amazing orgasm as his dick spasmed and squirted everywhere just like this morning as he came more than he expected, he not only had to wash his hands but the floor and counter as well.

After cleaning everything he stood there for a moment trying to figure out what was happening to him. He had never had sexual fantasies like this before and it was starting to freak him out a little. He began to think that maybe if he just got laid these dreams would stop but that wasn't an easy solution, or so he thought.

He threw on a button up shirt and headed over. He wasn't sure how well he should dress but he didn't want to look like a total slob when he got there. It was a short distance from his door to hers but the walk felt like a mile until he finally walked up the steps and knocked at the door.

Seconds went by until the door opened and she stood there wearing the same dress he watched her remove the other night. She smiled at him as he was just blown away by how amazing she looked. He could even feel himself getting a little hard again and sighed a little knowing he was in trouble.

"I um..... I brought you this." He said handing her the bottle of wine.

"Wine? Aren't you a little young?"

"It was in my cabinet so."

"Oh, so your trying to get me drunk are you?"

"No..... No I um."

"Ha, I love it, come on in." She said leaving the door open for him before turning and bringing the bottle to the kitchen.

"Hey Vic what time did you leave last night?"

"Um, not sure, I fell asleep and when I awoke you were out cold so I just came home."

"Oh, everything seemed fine though?"

"What do you mean? You do snore but there was nothing out of the ordinary."

"Oh, okay just checking."

Rick was looking around while he stood in her living room. Her style was strange at best as her couch did seem old fashion but her TV was brand new. She had some strange nick nacks but one thing that caught his eye was a statue on the mantel in the living room. It was at least two feet tall and appeared to be some sort of female demon with large wings. The statue was naked and there was nothing covering any inch of her private areas. Seemed to be an interesting piece to display in a living room.