Victoria the Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! I want your cocks!" Vic purred and rolled over on to her hands and knees as quick as she could. As she changed positions Chris, Steve and I hurriedly dropped our shorts on the ground and knelt around Vic. Vic bent her head slightly and took Chris's cock in her mouth and my cock in her left hand jerking me off.

Steve had a huge grin on his face as he admired Vic's wiggling ass in front of him and her glistening pussy hanging between her ass cheeks. "Such a beautiful pussy can't wait to fuck her!" He exclaimed. Steve stroked his nice sized cock, that was around 8" long and thicker than average, then aimed the tip between her slippery lips. Steve pushed his cock slowly into Vic's cunt she let out a long moan around Chris's cock that she was currently working into her throat. "She is so fucking tight and sloppy wet! Wait until you try this cunt man!" Steve said sinking his cock all the way into my girlfriend. Once he had gotten his dick all the way into Vic he began fucking her slowly using short strokes and gradually speeding up.

Chris was clearly enjoying the sucking Vic was giving him, her head bobbing up and down on his cock and taking his entire member into her mouth. "Man she can really suck a mean dick!" He told me, his eyes closed and head back.

I was tired of just getting a hand job so I took Vic's hand off my cock and pulled her towards me. "Time to share the wealth slut." I said to her. Vic lifted her head off Chris's cock, a thin strand of drool ran from her mouth to the head of his dick, and then shifted slightly so she could swallow mine.

"Mmmmm... I love this cock!" She said swallowing my dick in one go.

We continued like this for a while with Vic on her hands and knees, Steve fucking her from behind, holding her hips in both hands and driving his cock into her pussy making wet smacking noises. At the same time Vic was alternating taking first Chris's cock then mine in her mouth and back again. She would suck each dick in turn then jerk off the other with her hands. Vic was starting to get worked up and was now moaning constantly around the cock in her mouth.

Eventually Chris said "Hey let me have a go at her pussy."

"Sure man, have a turn! She is super tight." Steve replied pulling his cock out of her pussy and moving over to the side.

Chris pulled his dick out of her mouth and said "Time to go for a ride you slut!" and lay down on the blanket. Vic sat up on her knees while Chris changed positions then straddled his lap. She grabbed his cock and aimed it at the entrance to her pussy sinking down on it with a loud gasp. "Fuck that is a tight pussy you got!" Chris moaned as she bottomed out on his dick.

"Your cock feels so good inside me!" Vic said with a sigh and began grind herself around on Chris. Steve and I moved in pointing our cocks at her mouth. Vic took my dick in her left hand stroking me again and opened her mouth for Steve to shove his dick into.

"That's it clean your sweet pussy juice off my dick!" Steve said to her. He shoved his cock in to her waiting mouth and held her head with his hands starting to fuck her face. "You like the taste of your pussy slut?" He asked.

"Mmmmughhmmmm!" Vic moaned enthusiastically around Steve's cock.

Vic continued to swap cocks in her mouth every minute or so while bouncing up and down on Chris. Chris had both hands on her tits mauling them and pinching her nipples. This started Vic on the way to another orgasm. As she got closer she rode Chris faster and faster and he was now thrusting up into her cunt with wet slaps. Vic was quite the sight now, bouncing on Chris's cock, a cock in each hand and her tits bouncing in time with her fucking. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! So good!" She yelled, "Fuck me! Please fuck me harder!" Chris started thrusting harder into her sloppy pussy and I grabbed Vic's head, fucking her mouth with my dick. I pounded her throat for a few minutes then let her take a breath. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me good! Oh fuck I am cumming!" She yelled, grinding herself hard on to Chris's cock and began to shudder as her orgasm took her.

Vic was still in midst of her orgasm when I decided that it was my turn to fuck her. I pulled my dick out of her hand and moved behind her. I pushed her forward so that she bent forward with Chris's cock still in her so I could now see her asshole. "Get ready slut I am going to fuck your ass!" I told her. Vic was too delirious with pleasure to hear what I said, but her back arched and she pushed back against my hand when she felt the head of my cock pushing its way into her ass. I held her bent forward over Chris and continued to shove my cock into her tight asshole.

"No please it's too big! You won't both fit in me!" She begged, but I kept going.

When I was about half way into her ass I made one last hard thrust and shoved the rest of my cock into her ass. "Uuggghh!" Vic screamed, She looked like she was trying to say something else, but nothing came out when her mouth moved. Her body began to shake as yet another more powerful orgasm struck her. Chris and I held still with our dicks both buried in Vic while she adjusted to the feeling of being double penetrated for the first time. She was still speechless and slumped forward so the only thing that kept her up was the grip she had on Steve's cock in her hand.

Chris and I gave her a minute to recover before we began to slowly thrust in and out of Vic's respective holes. It took us a few minutes to work out a rhythm, but we were soon fucking Vic in both holes with smooth strokes. Vic finally began to come around again and was quietly groaning "So... Big... Full... So... Full!" over and over again.

Steve was feeling a little left out and put the tip of his cock at Vic's lips, she opened her mouth and took his dick in. "That's better! How do you like being made airtight slut?" Steve asked, grabbing a handful of blonde hair and fucking her mouth.

"Mmmmhmmm!" Was all she could moan around a mouthful of his cock.

Victoria was in a state of pretty much constant orgasm while all three of us found our rhythm fucking all her holes simultaneously. She just kept groaning and shaking making a small attempt to push her ass and pussy back at us. Chris didn't last too much longer and was soon quickening his pace. "Fuck I am going to cum!" He yelled, driving his cock into her one final time and blasting his load of cum into Vic's pussy. Vic squealed around Steve's cock cumming with Chris.

Steve and I didn't let her have any rest thought and I kept plowing her asshole, while he fucked her mouth slapping his balls off her chin. Chris pulled his slick cock out of Vic's pussy and rolled out from underneath her. Steve looked at me and asked "You mind switching things up? I want a turn in her ass"

"Sure!" I replied. I stopped fucking her ass pulling my cock out with a pop and leaving her asshole gapping. Steve pulled his cock out of her mouth giving Vic a temporary breather while we all switched positions. I took Chris's spot underneath Vic quickly pulling her sloppy cum filled pussy on to my dick. Steve wasted no time taking my spot at her ass kneeling down and driving his cock into her gapping asshole in one hard thrust.

"Uuggghh! So full!" Vic grunted at us as we filled both her pussy and ass with cock again. We resumed fucking her and soon she was moaning in time with our thrusts.

Chris stepped towards her and his slick pussy juice covered cock in to Vic's mouth "Here clean your pussy juice off my cock slut!" He said as she swallowed his cock. "Get me hard again so I can fuck your asshole!" Vic tried to talk around the mouth full of cock, but nothing came out.

Steve and I found our rhythm fucking Vic with alternating strokes and I started playing with her nipples twisting and pinching them. She was soon lost back in her orgasmic bliss making animalistic grunting and moaning as we kept her air tight for several minutes. Vic tried to match our rhythms with her body, but with the relentless pounding we were giving her cunt and ass all she could do thrash around weakly.

Steve was the next to announce that he was cumming and starting fucking Vic's ass like a mad man. Finally with a loud grunt he buried himself as far into her asshole as he could and filled her ass with his cum. As he unloaded in her, Vic came yet again shaking and gurgling around Chris's now rock hard cock lodged in her throat. Finally Steve let go of her hips and his slick cock popped out of her ass, which began to leak a small dribble of cum on my dick still pounding her pussy. Chris pulled his dick from her throat and Vic coughed and spit some drool on to his member. She tried to talk, but all she could get out was "Ungh, ungh, so much cock, ungh, fuck" in time with my cock plowing her pussy.

"Well you're going to get more slut!" Chris laughed "I am going to fuck your ass now! You want me to fuck that sloppy asshole of yours?" He asked.

"Ohhhh... Mmmm... Yes! fuck my ass please! Fuck my slut ass with your cock!" She begged him, "Fuck me har... gawck" the remainder of what she was trying to say was interrupted by Steve shoving his cock into her mouth.

"Clean my cock off slut!" Steve said, pushing the remainder of his dick between her lips, "You like the taste of your ass?"

"Mmmhmmm!" Vic moaned around Steve's cock enthusiastically sucking it as far in to her mouth as she could. He helped by grabbing the back of her head and slowly fucking her mouth.

Now that Vic had all her holes crammed full of cock, she was soon moaning through yet another orgasm. I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock as she came with a shudder. I could also feel Chris's cock fucking her ass in time with me as we rode her hard. While Vic got fucked through her latest orgasm I could finally feel my own orgasm building. I got nearer to blowing my load so I started fucking Vic's pussy as hard as I could lifting her body up into Chris's pounding cock. "Ahh fuck!" I grunted a minute later shoving my cock deep into her pussy and added my load of cum into her well fucked cunt. Vic grunted in orgasm when I blew my load adding her juices to the rest.

I pulled my deflating cock out from Vic's snatch with a wet plop and slid out from under her. Steve was now fucking her face with a raging hard cock holding he head in place with both hands. He was fucking her throat so hard that his balls we slapping her chin and strands of drool were starting to run down his balls. Chris was still fucking her ass from behind hard sandwiching Vic between the two of them. "You want another turn at her cunt?" I asked Steve, "I want her to get me hard again" I added.

"Sure I will fuck the slut's wet cunt again!" He exclaimed. With that said he let go of her head and pulled his hard dick from Vic's mouth. Her mouth now free of cock for a moment Vic spluttered and gaged coughing out more drool and gasping for air. Steve laughed at her "You enjoy that slut?" He asked and slapped her cheek with his wet cock.

"Ahh... Un huh.. Ohhhh" she managed to reply a little hoarsely. Her head shaking and sagging as Chris continued to hammer her asshole.

"Glad to hear it slut!" Steve laughed and wiped his cock off in her hair. He then slid under Vic's kneeling body and aimed his cock at her gapping cunt. With one hard thrust he buried himself to the hilt in her pussy.

"Ahh fuuccckkk!" she screamed when Steve bottomed out in her snatch.

"You have one sloppy pussy slut! I can hardly feel anything" Steve said grabbing her tits and starting to fuck her pussy with hard strokes.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." Vic screamed deliriously now get doubled penetrated again.

"Here slut, clean your pussy juice and all the cum off my cock! Get me hard so I can fuck you again!" I told her stepping forward and pushing my cock into Vic's open mouth silencing her screams of pleasure.

Vic sucked on my cock like a woman starving. She was still grunting and groaning in pleasure despite a mouth full of my dick. I could feel the vibrations from her moans in my cock. I started to fuck her mouth slowly, enjoying the feeling of her hot wet mouth on my soft cock. Vic looked up at me for a second with her blue eyes twinkling with pleasure. "Are you enjoying this, my little slut?" I asked. She just nodded her head slightly and tried to smile around a mouthful of my hardening cock. I smiled back took a handful of blonde hair, now sticky with saliva and sweat, and pushed my semi hard cock into her throat. I fucked her face a little harder, her tongue slowly bringing my cock back to life. Soon my cock was hard enough that I could fuck her mouth and throat as hard as I wanted. I would pull my dock out almost to the tip and let her take a quick breath, then shove in hard back into her throat holding her head in place with my hand. Drool was leaking out of her mouth and on to my balls, which were making wet slapping noises as the hit her chin.

We had been triple penetrating her for several continuous minutes and Vic was an absolute mess. There was drool leaking out of her mouth constantly and her face, hair and now her tits were slick with it. She was leaking cum from both her pussy and asshole as Chris and Steve fucked her holes relentlessly. Vic was delirious from the fucking she had received so far and she had cum so many times that they all ran together into a constant state of orgasm. She was no longer making any sense, the only sounds she was making were guttural moaning and grunting. But she was still taking our three cocks without complaint.

Chris, who had been fucking her ass the longest was close to cumming "I want to cum on her face!" He said on the brink of blowing his load. I pulled my wet cock out of Vic's mouth and switched places with Chris. I grabbed her ass cheeks and shoved my cock into her gapping pulverized asshole with one hard thrust all the way to the hilt. She had been fucked so hard that there was almost no resistance to my cock sliding into her ass.

"Ungh!" Was all she responded to my intrusion and her whole body shuddered. Her head went limp hanging down with a strand of drool hanging off her chin.

As I started ramming Vic's ass Chris took my spot at her head stroking his cock with his right hand. He grabbed Vic's hair with his left and pulled her head up shoving his throbbing cock down her unsuspecting throat. She tried to cough, but she couldn't do much while Chris began to fuck her mouth like a mad man. After only a few strokes into her mouth Chris hit the breaking point "Here you go slut, here is my cum, open up!" He yelled at her. Vic looked up at him clearly no sure what was going on, but opened her mouth like she was told. Chris stroked his raging cock twice and aimed it at her face. The first strand hit her on the right cheek and the second landed on her forehead dripping down into her right eye. The last shot went high and landed in her hair. "There you go slut! How do you like that?" He asked laughing. She didn't get a chance to respond before Chris shoved his dick back into her mouth. "Make sure you get it all!" He told her.

Vic looked up at him with her cum streaked face "Mmhmmm!" she moaned enthusiastically around his cock then sucked him deeply into her mouth milk his cock for all his cum with her throat muscles.

Having just witnessed my girlfriend take a cum shot in the face from Chris, while I fucked her ass from behind and Steve was fucking her pussy from underneath, was too much for me and I began to feel like I was going to cum. Steve clearly was thinking the same thing from his vantage point underneath her because he said "Fuck that was hot! I think I am going to cum!"

I looked down past Vic's naked body to him and said "Me to. I'll race you!"

"You're on!" He said. With that we both started fucking Vic as hard and as fast as we could him in her cunt and me in her asshole.

Chris stepped away to watch the action and Vic's eyes flew open and she threw her head back in ecstasy "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" She wailed constantly as we pounded her in both holes.

Steve was the first to cum. With a loud grunt he fired his load deep into Vic's pussy adding to the mess already there. I wasn't far behind him and after a few more thrusts I came shoving my cock as far up her ass as I could depositing my cum deep in her bowel. Vic's wail died to a whimper, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she collapsed onto Steve's chest with a faint smile.

With everyone exhausted we all collapsed to our right and landed in a tangle of naked limbs. I rolled over on to my back pulling my cock out of Vic's ass with a plop, a thin line of cum leaked out of her gaping hole, and sat up. Steve slid out from the tangle of arms, his cock slipping out of her pussy, and sat up as well. Vic let out a little moan, but didn't stir. She was lying naked on her side passed out on the towel, a small wet spot forming from the cum leaking out of her well fucked holes. I looked at Steve and Chris and said "Wow that was fun!"

Both of them nodded in agreement and Steve asked "She going to be ok?" Gesturing at Vic passed out between us.

Just then Vic stirred a little, but didn't wake up. "She will be fine." I replied, "I am going to cool off in the lake." I got up and wandered naked into the water, which was refreshingly cool. Steve and Chris looked at each other for a second before they came to cool off.

The three of us swam and floated around for several minutes chatting and enjoying the water. They asked where we were from and where we were staying. I gave them directions to the cottage and told them that if we were there to feel free to stop by and they could fuck Vic. I was asking them about where they were from when I saw Vic stirring finally. She sat up groggily and looked around for everyone. I waved at her "Come join us it's really nice, very refreshing." I told her. She stood up a little unsteadily and stiffly walked to the edge of the water. Victoria was a mess. Her long blonde hair that hung below her shoulder blades was tangled and matted in spots from sweat, saliva and cum. The remains of Chris's cum was starting to dry on her forehead and had run down into her right eye forming a crust on her eyelids. The rest of Chris cum had run down her right cheek and a thin strand was hanging of the edge if her jaw. Her tits were glistening and sticky with drool. Both of her nipples were swollen and red from all the abuse we had given them. Her pussy was really swollen the whole area was red and he pussy lips were splayed apart. It was the same with her ass, both ass cheeks looked like she had been spanked dozens of times. There was cum leaking out of both her pussy and her asshole and was now running down the insides of both her thighs. "How you feeling?" I asked.

"I am tingling all over and a little stiff I guess..." She replied like she was in a bit of a daze.

"Well come on in the water will clear you head. But first you shouldn't let all that cum go to waste. A good slut would make sure she swallowed it all." I told her.

Vic looked a little confused for a second, but then nodded and said "I guess you're right, it is yummy." She put her hand between her legs and scooped the cum running down them into her hand then licked her hand clean.

"Don't forget the stuff in your pussy and asshole." Steve added with a grin.

Vic nodded and put a couple fingers between her pussy lips scooping out all the cum she could and licked her fingers clean again. Then she repeated the process scooping the cum from her asshole and swallowing it all. Lastly pushed the cum on her face and forehead to her mouth with a finger and swallowed that. "All clean?" She asked, "Did I get it all?"

"You're good." I replied, "Come join us." Vic waded naked into the water up to her waist and sank down into it up to her neck with a sigh.

Steve, Chris and I continued our conversation while Vic floated silently nearby enjoying the cool water. We decided to get out after 15 min, but Vic wanted to stay and soak a bit more. The three of us got out and dried off on the shore. Steve and Chris had 4 beers with them so we cracked them and watched Vic float naked in the water with her tits poking up out of the water.