Victoria the Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh... No please... Put it back in! Please keep fucking meee!" Jenny wailed, her snatch all of a sudden empty. Vic sucked on my cock for a couple more thrusts and the released me and nestled the tip between Jenny puffy lips. Without missing a beat I thrust forward again and this time buried my cock back in Jenny's heavenly pussy. "Ohhh fuuccckkk! Yes... Fuck... Please fuck me!" Jenny's wailed when I bottomed out in her.

While I continued to pound Jenny with my entire length Vic started to rub and tease Jenny's little clit with. "Oh yes! Yes! God that feels great! Don't stop! So close!" Jenny moaned. I fucked Jenny for a bit longer until Vic pulled me from Jenny's pussy and put me in her mouth. Vic sucked me, taking my cock deep in her throat, for a few moments before again putting my dick back at the entrance to Jenny's hole. Thrusting back in I kept fucking Jenny.

We were all enjoying Vic's was little game, switching me back and forth between Jenny and her. The combination of Jenny's hot wet pussy, the cool air on my dick and the Vic's wet mouth was amazing. After several rounds of that I could feel my balls begin to tighten. Jenny was in a frenzy as well, thanks to the intermittent penetration and Vic's magical fingers on her clit, she was almost ready to explode. Wrapping my arm around Jenny again I found her tits and started to pinch and pull at her sensitive nipples. Jenny squealed with pleasure and this time when Vic placed my cock at her entrance and I thrust hard into her and she exploded in orgasm.

"Fuuucccckkk... Cuuummming! I am cumming! Don't... Stop... Fuck me... Unngghhh!" Jenny grunted grinding into me. Vic rubbed her clit furiously and I started fucking her as hard and fast as I could. Jenny let out a loud moan and began to tremble in my arms.

I plowed her tight pussy for a couple more seconds before the vice like grip of her internal muscle made me explode as well. "Fuck I am going to cum!" I grunted loudly, my breathing becoming ragged. At the last moment Vic pulled my cock out of Jenny and swallowed the tip. I thrust into Vic's mouth once and started to cum. Vic held my cock in her mouth until I spent my entire load. Rather than be greedy and swallow everything Vic flipped around and leaned over Jenny's head. When a dazed Jenny's turned to face her Vic slowly drooled my cum into Jenny's mouth. She then bent down and the two of them kissed, sharing my cum amongst them.

I rolled onto my back, spent. Turning my head I watched the two naked girls swap my cum back and forth between them until they had swallowed it all. The erotic show lasted for a couple minutes before Vic finally look over at me from her position hovering over Jenny. "That was yummy!" She said and rolled over on to her side opposite me with Jenny on her back between us.

"Mmmm yes it was! You fuck like a god!" Jenny added lazily, tracing her lips with a finger to make sure she had gotten all my cum.

"Yes he does!" Vic agreed with a big smile, tracing her finger around Jenny's nipple.

"Glad you two think so! It's always a pleasure to fuck you two sluts." I said teasing Jenny's other nipple. "I think it's time for a shower." I continued after a brief period of silence.

"That's a good idea I could certainly use one after all pounding you guys gave me last night!" Vic said sitting up.

"Yeah I need one for sure!" Jenny agreed sitting up slowly in the middle of the bed.

I headed in to the master bathroom and turned on the water in the walk in shower. Jenny and Vic both joined me a few seconds later. I turned on the two large heads in the ceiling, which covered all three of us in wonderfully hot water. "Ahhh this is great!" Jenny gushed happily standing under the shower head with the rest of us. "This is a great shower you have. I bet you fuck in here all the time! I know I would!" Jenny added looking around.

"That we do!" Vic giggled caressing Jenny and me at the same time. "I look forward to fucking you in it soon as well!" She added kissing Jenny under the cascading water.

The three of us teased and fondled each other under the streams of soothing hot water. Soaping everyone one down we made sure that everywhere was clean. Special attention was paid to pussies, tits and asses. My cock received the royal treatment being stroked and rubbed constantly. Kisses were swapped back and forth every couple seconds while we cleaned every inch of each other's naked bodies. When we were finally done, half an hour later, I turned off the water and found towels for everyone. I dried myself off while Jenny and Vic dried and brushed their hair out. Heading back into the bedroom I threw a casual pair of shorts on and headed downstairs to make coffee for the three of us.

Ten minutes later Vic and Jenny joined me in the kitchen both naked, their still damp hair hanging over their shoulders. Jenny had her bag from last night and tossed it by the front door where the rest of her clothes were. I passed out the coffee and the girls helped themselves to a quick bite to eat. We all took our coffee out to the patio table to enjoy the late morning sun. "What should we do today?" Vic finally asked after a sitting down with a satisfied sigh, sipping her coffee.

"I think enjoying the sun the pool and each other is the order of day, but not necessarily in that order" I said reaching over and pinching her nipple playfully.

"That sounds like a great plan." She agreed eyeing my cock through my shorts. "Jenny, you lucky slut, got all the action this morning!" She continued giggling.

"Well you will get all the cock you want because I gotta head back home, or my parents are going to start to freak out." Jenny complained. "But I could come over tomorrow if you want?"

"Absolutely!" Vic and I said together.

"You're my slut now, so spend as much time as you can here!" I told her stroking her inner thigh and lightly rubbing her bald pussy.

"I will for sure then!" Jenny agreed with a big smile. She was clearly happy that I referred to her as my slut.

We finished our coffee and Jenny reluctantly said she should go now. Vic and I accompanied her to the front door. "Ok I guess I will see you guys tomorrow then." Jenny said. She and Vic shared a long kiss before she turned to me and sank to her knees in front of me. Looking up at me for approval she started to undo my shorts.

"You don't need to do that, you're going to be back soon." I said, but didn't move to stop Jenny.

"I want to though! At least I will get you ready for Vic!" Jenny said smiling. Pulling my already semi hard cock from my shorts she swallowed it whole. Bobbing her head up and down rapidly, she worked her magic on my dick stiffening it quickly. Vic knelt beside her and put her hand on Jenny's head, holding her with her lips pressed against the base of my shaft. After a couple seconds Vic released her hold on Jenny resumed her rapid blow job, saliva leaking out of the corners of her lips. Vic pushed Jenny's head back on to my cock shoving my cock down her throat and holding there again. Jenny swirled her tongue around my hard shaft before Vic let her pull back, spitting saliva all over my dick, and resuming sucking me. Vic held Jenny down yet again for several seconds before finally letting her up off my cock. Jenny spit my dick out looked satisfied at my now hard member. "Mmmm I love your cock!" She said stroking me slowly and looking up at me, a strand of saliva hanging from her chin down to her left tit.

"Yes you do!" I said laughing. I helped Jenny to her feet and handed her bag along with her clothes. "As much as it pains me to see you covered up here you go."

"Thanks." Jenny replied slipping her white tank top over her head and on without bothering with her bra. The shirt absorbed all the saliva and there was a wet spot along the top of her tits, clearly showing the swell of her cleavage and lack of bra. "Oh well hopefully I can get to my room and change before my parents see me."

"Oh and don't forget this!" I said grabbing the vibrating Ben Wa ball I had got for her. "Keep it in you and I will buzz you tomorrow when I get home."

"Ok. Sounds good." She said slipping it in to her wet pussy in front of us, before pulling on her shorts hiding her beautiful bald pussy. "Ok see you guys tomorrow when you get home!"

She kissed Vic again and then me before heading across the street to her house. "She is so hot! I am glad we met her!" Vic said pressing her naked body close to me in the front entrance. "Now what should we do?" She asked with a low sexy voice.

"It's time for you to get your pussy fucked!" I said and led Vic out back to the patio again.

"Oh goodie!" Vic said following me.