Victorian Seduction

Story Info
A lady succumbs to unladylike desires.
1.9k words
4.2
58.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am wearing a high necked pure white blouse, long red skirt, silk stockings and brown boots. My long hair is piled high in elaborate fashion secured with an ornate filigree pin.

I'm enjoying Earl Grey tea in a local parlour, a friend having recently departed when you approach. Scandalous behaviour to approach a lady in public that you are not acquainted with. The other tables are full and you ask if you may join me.

I consider myself something of a rebel and invite you to sit.

The conversation turns to how difficult it is to meet the right people. We agree that people are so busy now it is indeed trying.

I feel your hand brush my knee and jump startled. You apologise and offer to walk me home as the daylight is fading and a lady should have an escort. I put on my cloak as you do your hat and coat.

As we walk we converse further and I even find myself relaxed and laughing.

At my door you kiss my hand and you notice me blush. You apologise but I feel this is not entirely sincere. As it begins to rain I invite you in.

As I remove my cloak, you put an arm around my waist and kiss me hard. I pull away, we've only just met and I know this should not be happening. It is unseemly.

However, charitable etiquette prevails and I hesitate to put you out into the now pouring rain.

I invite you to sit and I seat myself across from you.

We are conversing agreeably enough when you rise to make as if to leave, while asking if we may meet again.

I respond that I have enjoyed your company and would be delighted to meet again. You have by this stage ascertained that I am alone in the house and will be for the some hours, it was careless of me to say so.

As I begin to escort you out you take hold of my waist, press me against the wall and kiss me deeply on the lips, forcing them apart with your tongue. I am at once shocked at your caddish behaviour but cannot stifle a moan seemingly emanating from an unfamiliar feeling of wantonness within me.

I push you away. However, I refrain from admonishing you and am surprised to find myself hopeful that you will not be discouraged.

You press yourself against me, take the pin from my hair and it falls loose. You kiss me again and this time grasp my breast through the stiff cotton of the blouse. I can't help but gasp and I know I'm yours. I feel a warmth below, a tingling sensation I have never experienced before.

The hand that held my face as you kissed me slides down to my skirt, grasping my buttocks firmly you pull me into you. Then both hands tear away my blouse exposing my undergarments and cleavage. You kiss at my neck and cleavage as your hands lift my skirts. Roughly you pull down my lower clothing such that my most private area is exposed. It should be cold yet a heat is coming from somewhere. You use a finger to rub an area I did not previously think of as sensual and I begin to tremble. Then that finger enters that which should remain innocent.

You whisper in my ear

"your moisture betrays you, I can feel your desire".

You turn me so my back is to you. But pull me close to you. I can feel your hardness despite your breeches.

You pull my hair to one side, lick and then nibble my earlobe, then whisper,

"I am going to pleasure you until you can hardly bear it".

You push me forward so that to steady myself I must put my hands on the back of an armchair.

You run your hands over my stockings and then a hand runs over the mound of heat that betrayed me earlier, feeling the wetness I can't control. You push two fingers into my warm wet hole. I can barely keep standing. You move the fingers slowly in and out and I can feel the sensation of pleasure build.

I am further shocked when the fingers are removed and replaced by something warm and wet. I look down to see you are kissing and licking my wetness, lapping it up as though it were a delicious syrup.

The sensation is amazing. At this moment I can think of nothing else. I am surprised when I let out a cry, an involuntary expression of desire. You suck again where I am wet, then stand behind me. I hear you undo your breeches and feel a warm hand on my hip, again your fingers are exploring.

I feel something else hot and smooth and thick, entering me. At this point I realise you are indeed giving me the ultimate pleasure. My hole tightens with each thrust. Your hands move to massage my breasts as you move in and out seemingly deeper and faster each time.

Your breathing is harder and you're so deep in me I gasp. Then I feel the pleasure and desire I felt before rise again. I gasp and moan and you enter me harder and faster until finally we both cry out with total arousal.

You withdraw and I feel a hot wetness dripping down my stockings towards my knickers. You redress yourself and in my ear say,

"My lady, that was most pleasurable. I fully intend to have that pleasure again. To give you even greater pleasure would be most gratifying."

We continue to meet regularly as social acquaintances but it is not until we are both invited to a ball out of town that the occasion to be somewhat alone is again possible. For the sake of convenience we are to share a chaise and 2 for transport to the ball. At the ball we behave like any other acquainted pair and both dance and converse with the other guests. The wine is flowing and a good evening is enjoyed. As we leave I take your hand to be helped into the carriage. We are both a little inebriated.

We talk and laugh as the journey proceeds. Suddenly we are kissing passionately and I can feel the desire I felt before rise within me.

Your hand rises up my skirts and finds my hot wet hole. You have me almost laid back in the seat as you feel and probe, making me feel most excited.

You pull down my under garments, kneel on the floor and push my legs apart at the knees. Your head disappears under my skirts and then I feel your hot wet tongue probe where your fingers had been. The effects of both this and the alcohol are making me dizzy. As I feel an explosion between my legs I cry out in pleasure.

You partially undress so that your breeches and undergarments are lowered and you are seated again. The long thick smoothness I merely felt last time is standing proud.

"Come, remove your shoes and undergarments, then sit astride me as a man on a horse" you say.

I don't really understand but find myself doing so. As I lower myself to sit, you use your fingers to open my hole and your smooth hardness enters it. The motion of the chaise is such that I am made to rise and fall alike to riding a horse. The feeling is most enjoyable. Your eyes close tightly, your hands are around my hips. Each time I lower you pull me down with more force, your hardness deep inside me. At last your face contracts in pleasure and I feel the hot sticky liquid leave you and enter me. You let out a loud cry.

"Sir is all well?" Cries the groomsman.

"yes but do stop for a moment"

"yes sir"

The groomsman is young, tall and handsome. I hear him step down and the door is opened. We are in a quiet sheltered spot.

"Richards, the lady is not yet fully satisfied, perhaps you would be kind enough to see that she is not left disappointed?"

Richards enters the carriage. Together you both remove my outer garments, while kissing and touching me most intimately. I am left wearing only a corset.

You loosen the laces of the corset and release my breasts. Richards takes my nipple in his hot mouth and sucks hard his tongue tracing around it. I cannot withold a sigh of pleasure at this.

He removes his boots and breeches, he has no undergarments but his hard, smooth cock is clearly desirous of me.

You both position me on the seat on all fours as though I were a dog. My head is in your lap and your hands are caressing my breasts.

Richards uses his fingers to remove your hot wetness, which he massages into my legs. With his thumbs he holds my hole open, his fingers firmly on my backside, and using his tongue removes the last of your passion, I am unable to stop myself from trembling as I feel overwhelmed by the skilful use of his lips and tongue.

As I begin to recover myself, he thrusts his hardness into my hole. I am at once shocked and delirious at the sensation.

"I'm good sir, let me know when I may proceed further"

Your hardness has returned. You bid me open my mouth and place the hardness inside.

"Suck me like I am a delicacy" you ask.

I am puzzled but eager to discover new delights.

You wave a hand at the groomsman and I feel him withdraw from me almost only to thrust into me again hard.

I suck and lick you as I am bid and am pleased to discover this excites you.

The groomsman places a hand around the front of me, slides it down and places the tip of his finger at the top of the flesh around my hole. He rubs gently and I feel myself tighten the muscles inside me around him.

My head is bobbing as I suck and lick along your hard rod.

The groomsman is going a little faster and I begin to feel the heat of desire build within me. But you reach the peak of desire first.

I can feel you throbbing in my mouth and next I feel a pulse of hot salty syrup into my mouth, I swallow instantly as you cry out.

The groomsman is pushing into me hard, your hands are fondling my breasts. My hole is tightening and lubricating itself. Richards grabs my hips, holding them firmly he enters me hard and fast. You are pinching my nipples and suddenly I have an urge to scream out.

"Oh my lord!"

You give Richards another wave, his arms now wrap around me pulling me towards him, he is now entering me deep, hard and fast until he can contain himself no more. With a shout I feel his hot saltiness enter me fast.

You both assist me with my dressing and redress yourselves. All is returned to apparently normal. Aside from my returning home with undergarments sticky with the excited syrup of 2 men.

As we reach my address you lean across and grasp my breast.

"I am not yet finished exploring the pleasure of you."

My heart skipped at the thought but I cannot imagine what more there is to explore...