Victoria's Blackmail Ch. 05

Story Info
Victoria decides to get revenge.
6.2k words
4.25
47.5k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

Apologies for the long awaited concluding chapter in the Victoria's blackmail series. I've had quite a few people asking for another chapter, and I had to agree that one more was needed, but I could never decide on how to finish it. Now, though it's done, and I'm happy with the ending, which is good because I write for myself first. I'm my own biggest fan, I've read all my works, but I'm also my biggest critic, which is why it's taken so long.

##############################

Victoria sat in the corner of the shower, letting the hot water flow over her, trying desperately to get the images out of her head about what she had suffered that night. How Michael had played her for an idiot and she had danced to his tune. She reached up and turned the water warmer as she remembered how he had fucked her, and she had just laid there and let it happen.

She thought about it and blamed him. Then blamed the drink. Eventually she realised that the person who had allowed any of this to happen was her. She sat there and felt sorry for herself. This soon turned to rage, when she realised it was the wrong way to think. It was Michael who had raped her, who had humiliated and abused her. She remembered that David and possibly Neil had been there too although she couldn't remember if they had done anything. She racked her brains trying to remember. One of them had fucked her in the bathroom. Victoria shuddered that even this violation was so fuzzy in her head.

Enough feeling sorry for yourself, she told herself and got up.

Turning off the shower, she dried herself. Getting dressed into a fleecy tracksuit, she searched the medicine cabinet and found morning after pills, and took them.

Heading to the drinks cabinet, she grabbed a bottle of vodka and opened it. No more. She poured it away.

Victoria was off school on the Monday and Tuesday, phoning in and informing them of the stomach cramps she had. For the two days, whilst her husband was at work, she formulated a plan. That fucking bastard would pay.

Wednesday, she came back into school and was determined. Victoria was in the staff room when Mr Singleton walked in. She poured him a coffee and brought it over to him. "Hi Jerry, I was wondering if I could have word about something?"

Jerry eyed the coffee suspiciously. "Not asking for money are you? I'm skint."

She laughed, "No, I'm not. You know all about computers and such." It was obvious he did as he taught the subject. She pressed on. "I'm writing a story and was thinking, if a bad guy had something on his computer which he could use against the hero, what could be done about it?"

Jerry looked at her and looked as the only other teacher in the room left. "Don't bullshit me."

Victoria looked him in the eyes. "Someone's got something about me on their computer, and I need it destroying."

Jerry sat down and gestured for her to sit opposite. He was a happily married man, but he did enjoy looking at pretty women, like Victoria. "Hacking into his computer from outside would probably work. You know anything about hacking?"

She shook her head 'no'.

"I suppose you could manually rip the hard drive out and destroy it."

She nodded and had considered that. She had thought about that, but it would mean trying to get into the case, and then pulling various bits out. It had seemed easier to perhaps take the whole computer. OK with a laptop, but a whole PC? "Anything else?"

Jerry looked at her. "Virus?"

She leaned forward, tempted by this idea. "Could I...email it them?"

Jerry chuckled. "Doubtful. This day and age the antivirus would find it and destroy it." He saw her expression change to annoyance, and look at the floor trying to figure out how to do this. "...you could install it manually."

Victoria looked up. "How?"

Jerry looked at her. "I suppose," he said sitting back and getting into the stride of it, "you could upload the virus online. On a flash drive have a small self-running program that will disable the antivirus on the computer, and then download, install and run the virus. By the time its finished running, there would be nothing left of the any of the drives.

Victoria nodded. "I...don't suppose you have something like that or could create one?"

He sighed. "It's illegal you know." Jerry saw the determined look in her eyes. "Should have something ready for you tomorrow."

Victoria stood and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you!" She giggled seeing him blush.

Victoria went to her class, and passed David and Neil on the way. Her hand at her side, fisted itself, and she felt her nails digging into the palms of her hands. They looked at her as she passed them. Victoria smiled pleasantly at them. "Good morning Boys." She emphasised the word 'Boys' as much as she could and kept walking. She didn't see their faces with her back to them, but she could almost feel the anger raging behind.

The class went well, and nothing untoward happened. All through the class though, she was thinking of way to get back at her attackers. Anything, anything at all. The problem was that whilst they were in here, and with what Michael had, they were untouchable. Victoria opened her drawer and there was a half bottle of vodka there. She slipped it into her purse, and went to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, she opened the bottle and sniffed the contents. As she went to tip the contents into the sink, the bathroom door opened and David walked in. She turned and looked at him. "What are you doing in here? This is the ladies. Got confused?"

David closed the door behind him. "No, was thinking about last Friday and the fun we had." She didn't feel nervous with him here. Could she somehow trap him?

"I don't really remember it. I guess not much happened." As she spoke to him, she offered him the bottle. He took a swig, and put the bottle in his coat, grinning at her.

"You don't remember anything that happened?"

She shook her head. "No, hardly a thing. Why? What did you get up to?"

David grinned and walked closer to her. "Seriously? You don't remember? Your little sexy dance? Grinding your ass against me? Taking me upstairs?"

She got flashes of what happened, and not his warped version. She remembered collapsing on his lap and throwing up, and being helped upstairs.

Victoria smiled at him. "And, what did we do when we got there?" She acted as seductively as she could, her voice oozing syrup..

David moved closer and slid his hand onto her hip. "You bent right over and let me fuck you in the ass."

The reality hit her again. She had recalled throwing up, and then David ramming his cock into her. She swallowed nervously, but he hadn't seen the look of disgust on her face. His eyes were checking out the rest of her body. A plan came to her.

"Would you ...like to do that again?"

David looked back up at her face. "Oh yeah, I would."

"No time like the present." She turned around and faced the sink.

David couldn't believe it. "Now? Neil's waiting outside. Someone could come in."

She purred at him, bending over more. "Tell him to stand guard then. Don't let anyone in."

David's cock hardened even more in his pants. He quickly walked over to the door and she heard him whispering to Neil. She gripped her blouse, and tore open two of the buttons, showing off her bra and cleavage. David closed the door and walked back in, to find her still bent over the sink, waiting.

His hands went to the fastenings on her skirt. "No," she told him, "just pull it up. Someone comes in, I don't want to be half-dressed."

David gave a little cruel laugh and started to hike her skirt up. "You remember me fucking you then?"

"Oh yes! I wasn't ready then, but I am now." She felt her hands fist, nails digging into her palms again. "I...don't remember Neil fucking me though, I must have been so drunk."

David laughed as pulled the skirt up around her waist, admiring the stockings she had worn. "He didn't ...well, he just fucked your feet. Got some weird foot kink". She breathed slowly, trying to calm herself as she felt him pulling her panties aside.

"No, tear them!"

He paused, then gripping one side of them, he ripped them apart.

Victoria found her heart, hammering in her chest, and her breath coming sharply.

She inhaled as she felt his teenage cock being pushed between the cheeks of her ass, and screamed as loud as she could.

David looked shocked. Victoria screamed again and again, and threw herself against the wall, sliding down it. "Please! Please! No!!!" she yelled at him.

David stood there, trying to figure out what was happening when Mr Goggins the sports teacher walked in.

Pete Goggins stood there and saw Victoria. Her skirt hitched, panties torn, her blouse ripped open, lying against the cold tiled wall and floor, screaming hysterically at David. David stood there in front of her, his cock out. David was looking at him, his mouth opening and closing, trying to find the right words to say. Mr Goggins saw red, and punched him. From that one punch, David lost all consciousness and didn't feel the second or third punches.

Pete looked at Victoria and helped her up. She pulled the skirt back into place and tugged the blouse close. "I came in here, and he was here. He had a bottle of something he was swigging...I..I..I told him to give it to me and he started to..to..." she gestured to her clothes. Victoria shivered with the adrenaline that was pumping through her system.

Pete pulled out his phone. "I'll phone the police." Victoria stopped him. "No no no, please, I'm married." She looked up at him, playing the damsel in distress to the last. "I can't have him find out. Please no!"

Pete looked at her, wanting to dial, but understanding what she was begging of him. He nodded. "I'll get an ambulance for him, and we'll say that we found him like this. Some kid must have done it." Victoria nodded, still trembling. She walked over to David's unconscious body and kicked him as hard as she could between his legs.

Victoria staggered out of the bathroom as Pete Goggins phoned for the police, school security and an ambulance. She saw Neil as she left the room and gave him a vicious predatory smile. In his face, she saw the sheer terror and placed a finger to her lips, telling him to be quiet. He nodded desperately and walked away quickly. If he hadn't raped her, then he could wait, for now.

She went back in looked at Peter, "Thank you. Please, please don't tell anyone about this."

He nodded at her. "If you need to go home, I understand, I'll say that you found him and was traumatised." He nodded to her, knowing that was partly the case.

Victoria smiled thinly at him and nodded back. As she got in her car, she gave herself a little smile as she looked in the mirror. "One down. One to go." Pete Goggins passing at the time of her screaming was a lucky coincidence. She wasn't sure how she was going to play it if anyone else had walked in.

###################################################################

Thursday and Victoria was running late to school. She got in as the bell was ringing and headed for the emergency assembly that had been called. She stood there next to Pete Goggins, as the school was told about the unfortunate bullying incident that had occurred the previous day. How David was now in hospital, unconscious but stable, with a broken jaw, nose and eye socket and a ruptured testicle. Victoria fought inside herself, stopping the laughter that wanted to shout out. Pete looked at her, thinking she was shivering. "You OK?" he whispered.

Victoria simply nodded, too afraid to open her mouth.

He went on about how David was an excellent student, which by the looks on some of the teacher's faces suggested that this was certainly not the case, and how alcohol, which was found upon his person, was most likely a contributing factor.

This was followed by a police officer asking for any witnesses. Victoria scoured the assembled students and could see Neil looking at her fearfully, and kept his mouth shut and stared straight ahead again. 'Good little bitch' she whispered inside.

Afterwards she went back to the staff room and even put a little bit of money in the collection for David, after all she had to keep up the appearance.

Jerry Singleton came over. "Terrible incident about David yesterday." He said, adding a little money himself. He looked around, and whilst keeping his voice low, passed her the flash drive. "Just pop it into the USB slot. It should run automatically. Anything pops up, click OK and after a few minutes, the computer is as good as destroyed."

Victoria palmed the flash drive and mouthed the words "thank you" to him.

As she walked to her class, she felt finally the end was in sight. This would destroy his computer, then it was a case of destroy his phone. She remembered that there was pictures on there of her too. A little distraction should work there. Pull out the memory card and a factory reset. The virus would destroy a backup if there was one on the computer.

After her class, she breathed happily. Her head was clear and she had a purpose. The worst part was to come, and it wasn't long before Michael came calling.

Michael grinned as he walked into her classroom. The other students had left and she looked at him. "Yes Michael? It's not Friday."

The puzzled look on his face said it all, and he had been expecting her to be more afraid than this.. He hadn't finished with her and was obviously had a plan for more.

He closed the door and walked over to her desk, and his smile returned. "You enjoy our little party last Friday?"

Victoria sighed and looked at him. "No Michael, I didn't. You raped me. You raped me several times and your friend sodomised me. Which part was I supposed to enjoy?"

He grinned evilly. "The first time was rape. You seemed to enjoy the rest."

"No, I stopped struggling and let you. I didn't enjoy it."

He shrugged. "Maybe you will on Friday then?"

She looked at him with feigned interest. "Oh, isn't it over then?"

The response obviously wasn't playing to Michael's way. "No." He looked at her quizzically, trying to figure out what was going on. "I'm going to fuck you again."

She looked at him, her blue eyes staring into his. A small little smile played on her lips. "Look, how about a little change? How about, I, fuck you?"

Michael grinned at her. " Oh yeah, I'd love for you to fuck...."

She interrupted him. "Because you're shit at fucking. Your cocks not that big and you just think for a woman you just shove it in and out a few times and they cum."

He blinked at her. His mouth went to say something, but she continued.

"I'll fuck you. I'll ride your little cock, and try and get some fucking pleasure out of it for a change? You've fucked me. Now I fuck you. Got it?"

Michael looked for the words to answer, but instead just nodded.

"When are your parents out again?" She asked, opening her calendar on her phone.

He looked up thinking. "erm...Saturday I think."

She looked at him annoyed. "I don't want think, I want you to know. You got a phone find out!"

He looked aggravated at this switch of power. The plan he had was going to get her in her car, drive out to the woods and bang the shit out of her. Getting his phone out, he called and checked with his parents. They were out for the evening. His father was working away from home, his mother was going to be at her friends until later.

Victoria noted this down. "Good. I'll see you Saturday night, at 8pm. Bye."

He looked at her. "This a trap?"

"What's wrong Michael?" She pouted mockingly. "Are you that insecure that you need to be in control all the time?" She laughed at him. "It's not a trap. I understand that you have control over me, and now I'm just adjusting to the fact that we're going to fuck. I may as well make the most of it. Even with your small cock." She smiled brightly at him.

Michael turned sharply and headed for the door, frustrated.

"Oh Michael?" he paused with his hand on the door. "If you're going to invite your friends this time, can you make sure they have smaller dicks than you? I don't want..." she searched for the right phrase, " a large starter and a small main course?"

Michael stormed out of the classroom, and the door slammed shut behind him. She heard one of the teachers shouting at him for slamming the door.

Victoria started to laugh. For an 18 year old, he was so easy to admonish. She hoped that the last comment would make ensure he was alone, otherwise if he wasn't it could all go wrong. She shook her head, clearing the doubt. She pulled out a laptop and started to search for a few things online. Saturday night she would be free.

Saturday her husband was out, and she withdrew some money and bought a few things for the evening. They had to be in cash. She certainly didn't want her husband finding out. There were the supplies, and also new stockings, a packet of condoms in case she had to fuck Michael and some new lingerie that she could burn afterwards. She wanted no reminders. Dressing in them, she slid into a short thigh high denim miniskirt, before she checked in the mirror and smiled as the stocking tops were on display. Next a black vest top that barely covered the bra, and a leather jacket over the top. Searching through the wardrobe, she pulled on a pair of knee high heeled boots, zipping them up as she slide he stocking feet into them. Then on went the war paint. Expensive stuff, but she had to be make sure everything went to plan. She gave herself a final check in the mirror and approved of herself in a disapproving way.

Victoria arrived at Michael's house at 8:20pm. She parked her car, and could see him standing at the door. With a little laugh, she turned on the interior light and put on some red lipstick, slowly and carefully, noticing him still standing at the door. Another quick check of herself, and she got out of her car and walked to his front door and smiled at him. "Hi" she smiled.

Michael glowered at her. "You're fucking late!"

Her smile remained. "Women are sometimes, get used to it" She pushed past him and into his house.

Michael closed the door and looked at her. She did look good. She always looked good. Tonight though, she looked like wanted to be fucked. He moved up behind her and started to pull up her denim skirt.

Using her elbow, Victoria prised him off her. "You remember the deal? I'm fucking you. Lead the way to your bedroom."

Michael looked at her, trying to figure out what was going on. He knew there was a trap of some kind. He went to the front door and opened it, checking she was alone. There was no back up. He closed the door again, and turned the deadlock.

Victoria laughed. "Oh my God, are you always this paranoid?"

He went past her and led the way to his room.

Victoria followed him into his room. The place was a mess. Clothing and other items strewn on the floor. She looked at the messy bed. He had obviously realised she was coming and had pulled the bedding off. Victoria took off her jacket, before sitting on the bed. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a half bottle of vodka.

"Go and get two clean glasses." She ordered.

Michael looked at her, and then went.

She looked near his bed, and there was his computer. She reached over quickly and started it up, making sure the monitor was turned off. Michael returned just as she sat back down. He put the two glasses down, and Victoria poured large shots of vodka in each.

"You had a shower today?" she asked as she wet her lips with the vodka.

"I was thinking about having one afterwards." He replied, not touching the drink.

"Well Michael, if you want me to put that cock in me tonight, I want it cleaned. You want to know how to treat a woman, this is how to start. You start, clean."

Ug
Ug
389 Followers
12