Victoria's Desire

Story Info
She wants daddy but someone pays the price.
2.2k words
3.92
34k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always loved my dad. To me he was a strong and brave man who took good care of all us as I was growing up. My brother, Todd, he moved away to Seattle. Trisha, my sister, left when she was just 16. The past few years it has just been my mom, my dad and myself. Something changed in me though when I turned 18, some need and want that I can't explain too well. All I know is here in the last couple of months I have been fantasizing about being intimate with my father. Over the last couple of months, I have been trying to figure out a way to get to be alone with him, long enough to see if he wants me too. Mom doesn't see the way he looks at me when her back is turned but I see the looks, and they are a lot better than the ones I get from the boys at school. Boys. Hmm? That's all they are in comparison to the man I want. I just have to figure out how to get mom out of the picture and I think my little plan may actually work.

The plan that I have been working on is to make my mom look like she is cheating on dad. Since he bought the house, I figured he would kick her out. It would make sense I mean, considering the fact that she would be a "cheater" in the scenario, then the only logical solution is to kick the cheater out. I have spent countless hours online hunting and scouring all over the internet to make her innocent text messages look alarming and to raise questions. See, mom has a co-worker named Sebastian. She talks with him frequently and even has coffee with him on her lunch hour. He is not a bad looking man. Clean cut, tan skin, dark black hair with gorgeous green eyes. He's in great shape for a man in his early 30's. Lately, mom and him have been talking more and more. All I had to was find the time to swipe her phone long enough to hide an app and let my hacker buddy do the rest. Then, all I had to do, was wait. Sure enough my plan went to action just the way I had hoped.

*********

"Jan!!" "Jan!!" my father yelled.

I slipped from bedroom and hung around the edge of the top of the staircase to listen. Time to finally see my plan come together. I thought to myself.

"What is it dear?" mom asked.

"What the fuck is this?" my father yelled angrily.

"What are you fussing about?" she questioned.

"This!!" my father said, holding the cell phone up.

"Those are not the messages I sent him!" she cried.

"Oh really?" "You expect me to buy that crap?" he asked.

"Well I would never write something like that" she said.

"Oh just cut the shit Jan." my father snapped.

"This isn't the first message that I have seen like this, I know this has been going on for a while now" he finished.

"I don't know what you're talking about but you have to believe me Charles, that this is not what I sent to him" she pleaded.

"Oh you are so full of shit Jan!" he replied.

"You expect me to believe this, I have proof" he snapped.

"Are you fucking him behind my back?" he interrogated.

Man, mom sure is silent. I thought to myself.

"Answer me!" he yelled.

"No I am not" she stated coldly.

"Well why did I even bother to ask you, I have the proof right here" he sighed.

"Charles.." she pleaded.

"No!!" he shouted.

"Just get your shit and leave" he snarled.

"But Charles.." she pleaded.

"No, that's not gonna work, you took vows Jen, and now I find out after 10 years of marriage you are cheating on me." he said in a hurt tone.

"And if he is not the first how many others, huh?" he probed.

"You're always leaving. And, when I want to have sex you're nowhere to be found; well now I know why." he finished.

"Please, baby, it's not what it looks like" she pleaded.

"No I am done. Get your shit, say goodbye to Victoria, and just fucking go." he snapped.

"I can't even look at you, you make me sick you fucking bitch." he added in disgust.

"Fine. If you want me gone, I'm gone!" she yelled.

Hearing them finish their fight, I quickly made my way to my bedroom and dived under the covers. I was hoping to make it look like I was asleep by the time my mom came into the room.

"Vicki?" "Vicki?" "You awake honey?" she questioned quietly.

"Huh? What is it mom?" I asked "sleepily."

"Well, I have to go away for a while, you see, some things came up and I can no longer stay here" she said tearfully.

"Oh mom no!!" I exclaimed.

I put on tears to make this act more believable. That's all my emotion was at that point, an act. And mom played her role perfectly and didn't even know.

"I know it's hard honey but we will figure something out, and the good news is, with you being an adult, you can come see me whenever you want" she added.

"Where will you go?" I faked tearfully.

"Well, I'm gonna go stay with your Aunt Iris for a while" she finished.

"Now you get some rest, we will talk more later, I love you" she added tearfully.

"I love you mom." I said.

"Jan let's go!" dad yelled.

"I don't have all fucking night for you to say goodbye" he added.

With those words mom walked out of my room and out of my life. I heard some more chatter before a slamming door, and ,what seemed like a picture that fell off of the wall. Now that mom was gone, I could put my plan into motion even further by playing the "wounded daughter" card.

I managed to get a few tears out to make it look like I was crying. After about thirty minutes or so, I crept downstairs to where dad was sitting. He was at the kitchen table smoking a cigarette with a glass in his hand.

"Daddy?" I asked wounded.

"Huh, oh hey Vicki" he muttered.

"What are you doing up?" he asked.

"Well, I am having a hard time sleeping since mom told me she had to go." I stated.

"Can I sit up with you?" I asked.

"Sure, you're an adult." he said.

"I guess bedtimes went out awhile ago huh kiddo?" he added.

We sat there for what seemed like awhile. Talking and laughing as dad drank and smoked more and more. He was so handsome, even in the dark time he just seem to have a light about him that shone through everything.

"Well kiddo, i'm getting ready to go to bed," he said.

At that moment before he stood up he looked at me long and hard and before I knew it he had his lips pressed to mine. Caressing my face. His lips were so soft and his hands were strong yet, gentle. Just when I was about to lean into it even more he ripped himself away.

"Oh fuck, Vicki, I am so sorry baby." he said startled by his actions,

"Why daddy?" I asked curiously.

"Because I am your father, I--this is wrong" he panicked.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Do you want me?" I probed even more.

In a brief moment I could see him hesitate , however, it quickly went away. He leaned in and grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. Both of our tongues fighting for dominance. I could feel his hand slide up my shirt, cupping one of my tits. He pulled away long enough to lick one of my nipples. He pulled my shirt off and began sucking on my nipple violently.

"Ow daddy" "Not too hard" I whined.

"Sorry baby girl, I'm just getting started" he groaned.

He picked me up and pinned my half naked body against the wall, running his hands down my body and sliding his fingers into my wet cunt. Slowly pumping them in and out of my hole like a brute. He then picked me up and carried me over to the couch and laid me down. He slowly took off my pajama pants and left me there clad in my pearly pink panties.

"God you are so fucking beautiful" he whispered.

He got down on his knees and grabbed my panties with his teeth, pulling them off, letting the cold air hit my young cunt.

"Somebody keeps it shaved, daddy likes it" he moaned.

He took my cunt into his mouth, licking and sucking on my clit. My body trembled with and overwhelming sensation that I had never felt before.

"Oh god daddy!" I screamed.

"That's right baby, cum for daddy" he groaned.

With a few more licks and pumps from his thick fingers I felt a warm sensation in my belly. I let this feeling wash over me. My legs shook and my breath quickened by the excitement I had just endured.

"How do you feel baby girl" he asked breathlessly.

"That was intense" "I never felt that before" I stated out breath.

"That was just the beginning" he snarled.

"It's daddy's turn to have some fun" he chuckled.

Daddy stood before me shirtless and instructed me to unbutton his pants. I hesitated at first because I could see the outline on his jeans, however, that feeling went away when I heard what he said next.

"Go ahead, be a good girl and do what daddy asks" he commanded.

So I did. I slowly unbuttoned the top of his jeans and they fell to the ground, standing in his boxers he pulled out his huge member. It was so thick and long. I could see veins running down the shaft. It was enormous.

"I had no idea you were so big daddy!" I exclaimed.

"Go ahead and put it in your mouth baby, get it wet for daddy." he said.

"But daddy, I don't think you're huge cock will fit." I whined.

"I have never done this before." I continued.

"It will be okay baby girl, trust your daddy." he smiled.

I took his cock and put the tip in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my hair and shoved himself deeper inside my mouth to the back of my throat where I choked on it.

"Oh god baby, that's right, suck my big dick baby girl" he moaned.

After a few minutes of sucking and having me deep throat, he bent me over the arm of the couch and slowly started to tease my aching cunt. Sliding up and down, rubbing his cock against my swelling clit. Then, I felt him slide his member inside of my tight, wet, pussy. I could feel him stretching my virgin cunt out.

"Oh fuck baby girl, daddy loves how tight your pussy is!" he screamed.

I could feel him grabbing my hips tighter, and slamming into me harder and harder with each thrust, bringing me closer and closer to my climax. I could feel every inch of him invading me. Our bodies rocking back and forth in unison.

"Oh god daddy I think I'm gonna cum!!" I shouted.

"Come on baby girl, cum for daddy again you little slut" he commanded.

Each time, I could feel him slam my pussy, harder and harder. My breath quickened and my heart raced. It was the same feeling as before, I could feel it building up inside of me, bringing me closer to the edge with each thrust he gave.

"OH GOD DADDY!!" I yelled with pleasure.

"I'M CUMMING!!" I moaned.

"That's right baby girl, fuck" he grunted.

"Give me that tight pussy baby, daddy's almost there" he said out of breath.

I could feel him getting closer and closer, his breath quickened and I could feel him moving faster and faster. I could feel his balls slapping against me as he pulled me back into him. I could feel my tits bouncing up and down and as he thrust forward into me some more.

"Oh fuck baby girl I'm gonna cum" he screamed with pleasure.

"Can daddy cum inside of you baby?" he asked

"Yes daddy, cum inside my tight pussy, I wanna feel you cum" I begged.

"Oh shit, oh fuck baby daddy's cumming!!" he moaned.

With a few more thrusts, I could feel him filling me up with his cum before both of us collapsed on the floor next to each other. We laid there in silence enjoying both of our orgasms before we curled up together.

"Did you have fun baby girl?" daddy asked.

"Yes daddy, I did" I said satisfied.

"Good baby, daddy loves you so much" he whispered.

"I love you too daddy" I said.

And with that we gave each other a kiss and fell into a deep sleep. I had a dream about what happened that night and that I finally knew what it was like to be with him, and I will never love another man as much as I love my daddy, I finally got my wish and he filled my desire.