Victoria's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back on my arms and let her do what she could. I looked at her breasts hanging forward, over my abdomen. With every pump of her hands they swung slightly like pendulums. I licked my lips; she was indeed beautiful. I felt my manhood responding to her delicate fingers, slowly rising and growing firmer. I momentarily hoped she might use her mouth again and then felt guilty for thinking in such a way.

She cupped my balls in one of her hands, playing with them gently. If I ever really wanted a slave then this is exactly what I would want her to do. And then I felt a pang of guilt for thinking that way. My father had no conscience and I had that of two men!

I concentrated on examining her with me eyes. Her long, dark hair was draped down over her shoulders. Her back was entirely bare to me. It was smooth and curved and I traced her spine with my index finger, from her neck down to her belt. I lifted her loin cloth and marvelled at the curve of her bottom as she sat beside me on the bed. Her white skin seemed almost to glow in the starlight.

Then I realized that my erection was ready and if I let her continue too much further, I would cum in her hands and not in her womb. Would that qualify as sex? I thought not.

I gently pulled her back so she lay beside me and then I kissed her shoulder and her cheek. I reached my hand down to her short tuft of hair and then beyond, cupping my fingers to begin teasing her pussy. But I paused when I felt moisture.

"M'Gwalla, are you wet? Are you excited?"

"Yes, Master."

I pushed myself up from the bed and positioned myself between her thighs, lifting both legs so her feet hung over my shoulders. I eased myself into her pussy as she smiled and then let in a long gasp of air. She was indeed wet and I felt myself on the edge of an orgasm already. If I were to make this pleasurable for her, though, I needed to slow myself down.

"What do you want me to do to make this feel better for you?"

"Pump slowly, Master."

I did so. With each thrust I felt her legs tense a little. I tried to think of the fact that she was a slave to cool my lust and it seemed to work, as by the time I felt like I was drawing close to my orgasm M'Gwalla was humping in time with me, squeezing her breasts and moaning.

All at once, my thrusting became erratic as I felt the power of the orgasm burst in my balls. My cum sprayed into her as I thrust deeply. She was moaning and pinching her nipples. And then my knees and thighs weakened. I withdrew from her pussy and lay down beside her on the bed, my cock slowly drooping.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't wait any longer," I apologized. "Were you close to orgasm?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Did you have one?"

"No."

"Do what you need to do to have one, M'Gwalla."

"Yes, Master.'

The bed began to shake and I heard her breathing quicken and deepen. This went on for a couple of minutes. I was too tired and too ashamed to watch her. At last, she let out a gasp and I felt her relax beside me.

I waited a few minutes for the glow of the orgasm to wear off. "M'Gwalla, do you mind if we both sleep in the bed tonight?"

"No, Master."

We adjusted our positions, so she lay on her back and I lay with my back to her. I waited until her breathing became slow and steady and then allowed myself to drift to sleep.

I slept fitfully, having terrible nightmares that the girl had regained her will while we were having sex and tried to fight me off, accusing me of raping her. In my dreams I tried to explain that I was just saving her life, but she would have none of it. The nightmares either ended with her screaming how much she hated me or stabbing me with a dagger that suddenly appeared on the bed.

She awoke before I did and the sounds of her eating the remainder of the fruit on the table awoke me. I sat up and looked at her. She was beautiful, but in her current state she reminded me of a child more than a woman and the thought made me nauseous. I decided to set up some basic rules for her so she had some independence from me.

"M'Gwalla?" She turned to face me, while she continued eating. "If you need to use the toilet, please do so. If you are tired and need to sleep, please let me know. If it is time for us to have sex, please tell me. For each of these things, please do not wait for me to ask you."

"Yes, Master."

I left the room and returned with some more food. We shared the bread, water and cooked meat and then I went into the washroom to clean up. As I finished my morning routine, I realized that I probably had to order the girl to do the same. I did so as I left the bathroom.

For the rest of the morning, I questioned M'Gwalla again trying to determine what I could from any clues she let slip. I still knew almost nothing about her.

Later in the morning, she reminded me that it was time and we went to the bed and had sex. I let her rest, afterwards, while I paced the floor in thought.

Heavy footsteps in the hallway reminded me that my father was overdue to check on me and I braced myself for his presence. He opened the door and walked in, surveying the scene. M'Gwalla lay naked on the bed, while I wore my shorts. He gave me a brief look of disgust and then walked over to the bed.

"My son, what has happened to her here?" he asked, pointing at the large, purple bruise on her forehead.

"Well, she hit her head..." I stopped talking when I saw that my father was smiling at me.

"It's okay, my son. Being rough with a woman is completely normal. There is nothing as stimulating as seeing the look of fear in her eyes as you fuck her. I know those women in Cairo and Europe probably didn't appreciate that, did they?"

I grunted noncommittally.

"You have pleased me son. I had given up on you, but clearly you have inherited something from me. For your good behaviour I will reward you. Some of my men caught and killed a journalist and his crew. I know how you like electronics so I will give you their equipment to play with. You see what a good father I am?"

He strutted out, smiling with pride.

Had my mother stared at him in terror as I was conceived? The thought made my skin crawl. I looked at the bed. M'Gwalla was sitting up and staring at me. I thought I saw a hint of emotion in her eyes. Was it fear?

"Face the wall and stare at it until I tell you otherwise!" I yelled at her.

Immediately, I regretted my command. She did as I bid, but it wasn't her fault that I was afraid to find out if my father was right about me having the same tastes as he. I stood tensely, flexing my muscles and imagining my hands around my father's throat...until I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I barked.

Several of my father's soldiers entered, carrying a variety of electronic equipment. One of them looked at my face and then nearly dropped the bag he had brought in.

"Your pardon...sir." The others looked at him in surprise and then followed his eyes. They, too, were shocked by what they saw.

"Drop the stuff and get the hell out!" I ordered.

I suspected they had seen a family resemblance and I didn't want to think about that right now. I started rummaging through what they had left and I quickly found a laptop and some peripheral equipment. With a smile I realized that what my father had given me might be the means of my escaping with this girl.

"M'Gwalla, come here and help me please."

Two pairs of hands soon had the laptop set up, along with some other equipment that I hoped would give me e-mail and Internet access. But it wasn't until I turned the system on and then made some reconnections, that my hopes were realized. I grabbed M'Gwalla and joyfully kissed her on the lips, but she did not respond.

Far more important than contacting friends, whom I hadn't communicated with since I had returned to Africa, or checking on world news for the last several months or anything else that I could think of, was trying to find out whom this young woman sitting beside me really was. I reasoned that she was either kidnapped by my father's men or had fallen into his clutches by accident, such as a plane crash. Either way, there should be something on the internet about her.

I began a search of missing women over the last six months. The number of hits was horrendous and made me pause. I wondered, with a shudder, how many women worldwide had gone missing in the last six months? How many in the last year or ten years? I didn't want to think about the vast numbers.

I narrowed the search to white women and the numbers went down, but not nearly enough. This might take me days to trace down a photograph of every missing woman.

"M'Gwalla, can you tell me anything about your past before my father met you?"

"No, Master."

I fumed in silence. There was no point in berating the girl because she had been told not to answer such questions...

"M'Gwalla, describe how you first met my father, please."

"It was in the village, Master. I had just been married to a warrior when soldiers began shooting everyone. Your father grabbed me and had me brought with him and his men."

I rubbed my chin, thoughtfully. This had been the first headway I hade made in finding out something about her. She clearly had answers for me, but I just had to be clever and ask the right questions.

"How did you meet your husband?" I wondered if perhaps she had been a missionary or aid worker.

"He was in the village."

"Sorry. M'Gwalla, I mean were you trying to convert them or were you working with a medical team in the village?"

"No."

"What were you doing in the village?" I asked, perplexed.

"Working. Cleaning. Harvesting. Rebuilding. I did whatever they wanted me to do."

"Who do you mean by they?" I asked, my fingers poised over the keyboard ready to type in the name of whatever organization she named.

"They, the villagers."

"What? Wait a minute. Do you mean that before you met my father you did whatever the villagers commanded you to do?"

"Yes, Master."

"So my father wasn't the one who made you obedient?"

"No, Master."

"Then who was...no, we're getting off topic. Who brought you to the village?"

"The villagers."

I grumbled in frustration. "Then who gave you to the villagers?"

She hesitated and her mouth opened then closed and then opened again. "No one, Master."

I sat back in the chair and stared at her face. She had not been sure what to answer to that question. Why? "Describe when you first met the villagers, please."

"They found me in the jungle, while I was searching for food. They ordered me to come back to the village with them."

I stood up and paced around the room, while she patiently waited for my next order or question. The villagers found her but she wasn't sure who gave her to them? Maybe she wasn't sure if someone had given her to them? I thought the matter over for awhile.

M'Gwalla indicated she needed a bathroom break and I told her to go ahead. Her necklace tinkled as she stood, catching my attention. Once she returned to her seat I decided to press on.

"M'Gwalla, give me the necklace, please."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

She sat waiting for my next command or question. She is a slave ready to have sex with anyone, but she won't hand over her necklace?

"Did my father give you that necklace?"

"No."

"Did the villagers give you that necklace? Or perhaps your husband?"

"No."

"Did you have it when you first met the villagers?"

"Yes, Master."

Now, I really wanted to take a close look at that necklace and the colourless crystal that hung down between her breasts. I reached out to take it from her and she stood up suddenly and then backed away from me, her chair flipped on its side in her haste.

I lowered my hands slowly, but she stayed in place. "M'Gwalla, I won't try to take your necklace from you." She returned, fixed her seat and sat down beside me. "Who gave you that necklace?"

Again, she struggled to speak but no words came from her mouth. I waited over a minute and she continued to struggle to answer the question.

"It's okay, M'Gwalla. So, what were you doing in the jungle?"

"Searching for food, Master."

"What kind of food?"

"Anything that I could eat."

"No, I mean what prompted you to go into the jungle in the first place?"

Again, she struggled to speak. "I...we were looking for...we were looking for..."

"Food?" I ventured.

"No, Master."

But I knew she could not tell me why she had entered the jungle. So, clearly I was facing a dead end to my questions, which meant that I would never find out who she was unless I could find something on the internet. I turned back to the computer and looked at how many hits my search had yielded and sighed.

Glancing at her, I refined the search by limiting the ages of the missing women to between twenty and twenty-five. Then I refined it for her hair and eye colour. I briefly thought about typing in 'large breasted', but who would put that description in a missing person's report?

The search was yielding far fewer hits now and just as I was about to review them, there was a knock at my door.

I froze in fright. Had my father been monitoring my computer usage? I didn't think he'd even know he could do such a thing. Besides, he wasn't one to knock on a door.

"Speak," I called out to my visitor.

"Uhm, Michael, your father wishes to speak to you in his office."

"I'll be right there."

I glanced at M'Gwalla. "Stay here, unless you need to use the washroom or eat or have to sleep. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I cleared my internet activity log and turned off the computer. I then went off to find what my father wanted from me now.

XVI

I found him alone in his office, busy with some paperwork on his desk.

"Ah, my son! Good news! We have sold M'Gwalla for four million American dollars. Do you have any idea how many weapons we can buy with that money?"

I felt my stomach churn. "Who are we selling her to?" I asked, trying to conceal my fury.

"Well, it seems that my two guests got in a bit of a bidding war after they left. They were both quite taken with the girl. In the end, the American had more money so I sold her to him."

Neither man deserved to live on the same planet as she, nor did my father.

"Father, your guests have gone. Can you confide in me? I don't believe you made M'Gwalla to be obedient. What really happened to her?"

He stared at me and his face went cold. I thought he might be deciding the best way to kill me, but I had to press on for her sake.

I realized that I needed a good explanation for what he would view as an impertinent question. "It's just that people have been trying to brainwash others for centuries and you somehow manage to figure out how? It doesn't make sense."

He broke into a grin. "You are very smart, son. You must have got that from me. You're right, I didn't break her." I cringed at the reference to 'breaking her'. "I found her that way in a small village far to the south. They had found her like that in the jungle and believed that she was a servant to Set, some savage's jungle god."

"Thank you for telling me, father."

"I see now that I may have been wrong about you, Michael. After the American takes his slave away with him tomorrow morning I will begin showing you how to command soldiers. Go to her and have your fun while you can, but do not damage her."

XVII

I closed the door behind me and leaned against it. I had so little time! How was I to get her away to safety before the American came for her? I knew the answer was to spend the evening searching for her family on the internet and then try to flee the compound before morning. I had a gun and the trust of my father. I wondered how far we would really get. My father would kill me when he caught us. Was it in this young woman's best interest to attempt to escape?

The American might return her to America. But he was very wealthy, so it was very likely she would be kept from prying eyes. Either I had to rescue her or she might be trapped for the rest of her life.

M'Gwalla was still seated in the chair by the computer.

"Turn on the computer while I wash, M'Gwalla."

When I sat down in front of the computer it was ready for me to renew my search. I entered in all the parameters I could think of and then started working my way through the hits.

An hour and a half later I had figured out who she was.

"Your name is Victoria Smart and you are from Canada. How in Hell did you end up here, Victoria?" She did not answer, supposedly because she did not recognize the name Victoria. "You will answer to the name Victoria whenever I say it. You've been missing for almost two months and you are an ambassador from the North Pole. What the Hell?"

I started searching information on the North Pole and found the world had seemed to go topsy-turvy shortly after last Christmas. Santa Clause was real? Victoria was one of a bunch of women taken to the North Pole, potentially to marry Father Christmas? The Russians had invaded and a submarine full of them had been defeated by just four women? And one of those women was Victoria?? I looked at her in shock. She certainly didn't look like some kind of super-soldier.

I sat back in the chair and tried to mentally digest all that I had read. Had the entire world gone insane? I checked a few links and found the information I was reading seemed to be valid. All the major news dispensers in the Western World had expressed shock and wonder at the proof that Santa was real during some event at the United Nations, last spring. There had been some soap opera like tale involving the kidnapping of the husband of a friend of Victoria's by Russian agents. There was even a photo of this woman, her husband, Victoria and another young woman at the United Nations, shortly before the black American woman addressed the General Assembly.

How could this all be real? I sat in deep thought while M'Gwalla-Victoria sat silently waiting for me to speak to her. My stomach growled and I realized that the dinner hour had somehow come and gone.

"Are you hungry, "M'Gwa-Victoria?" I asked, putting my hand on hers. Knowing her real name and some of her past made her suddenly seem so much more vulnerable. I knew I had to keep her safe until her friends could save her.

"A little."

I stood up and led her to the table where there were still some bananas. "You get started on these and I'll be back shortly." I left and returned within fifteen minutes with an assortment of bread, fruit and meat, which I then shared with Victoria. She seemed to eat in a more feminine fashion now and I wasn't sure if it was just my imagination or the fact she may have been underfed until I took possession of her.

Once we were finished, we washed up in the washroom and then returned to the computer. "Victoria, I am going to see if I can somehow contact your friends and arrange to meet them somewhere so they can return you to your family. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I began clicking through links and scouring websites in an attempt to decide how to contact someone she knew. It took some time, but I eventually had an e-mail address and I crafted a message and sent it off. It read 'Please reply to this message immediately! I have Victoria Smart and she is in grave danger! This not a joke or a hoax!'

Victoria and I waited for a reply. Eventually, I stood to stretch my legs. "Victoria, are you comfortable sitting in that chair all this time?"

"No, Master."

I sighed and cursed my own stupidity, once again. "Please get up and stretch or do whatever it is you need to do to feel comfortable again."

She rose to her feet and began slowly pacing about the room as I had been doing. Then she bent over and began massaging her calves, slowly working her fingers up her bare legs. I turned my back to her and cursed my weakness, which had kept me watching her for several seconds.

1...34567...10