Victoria's Gift Ch. 01

Story Info
A special Valentine's Day gift is created.
999 words
4
21.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Victoria_2001, you are both my editor and my inspiration. Thank you for all you have done.

*

Victoria and I had moved in together the previous fall and the winter had been cold with almost a constant blanket of snow covering the lawns. I had always had the desire for a 24/7 relationship with my own "sub," and Victoria fit the bill as the perfect submissive. She was very trusting, and accepting, of every lesson I taught her.

I had been a submissive before I met Victoria, and before I found my niche as a Dom, and I believe having lived in each role, I had a special perspective to her needs and wants. From time to time, I would push the envelope in small ways... as a way to deepen our relationship and strengthen her trust. She was now fully mine to do with what I pleased.

It was one week before Valentine's Day when the idea came to me; I had the ultimate gift for her. Once I arrived at work, I printed up a coupon with the following description:

"The holder of this gift is entitled to a night of engaging in Role Reversal. You are to be given unwavering control, and there will be no consequences for any action taken. You will have total use of me for a period of twenty-four hours from the time of redemption.

"This coupon may be redeemed at any time. Happy Valentine's Day Pet."

I couldn't help but smile as I placed it into an envelope and sealed it. I wondered if she would be able to switch into a "Domme" role. We had talked at great length about the subject before, and she had made a comment about my not being able to handle her commands.

She joked that I wouldn't be able to "handle" her as a Dominatrix. Of course, I told her that she was getting too sassy and needed to check herself, before she found herself punished.

To that end, she quickly stuck her tongue out at me and then wiggled her rear in front of me. I did not disappoint her.

I reached out and hooked a finger into the belt loop of her jeans and drew her close.

"My, my, Pet; we are getting testy, aren't we?" I asked.

Her face flushed a little as she smiled that sexy little nervous smile, and knew, that she had triggered my Dominant personality.

Turning her to face me, I unfastened her jeans and let them fall into a pool at her feet. I was pleased to see that she was "at the ready" just as I expected.

I stood up, circled her slowly, and then gave each breast a firm squeeze through her blouse. Leaving her standing before my recliner, I made my way to our "recreation" room to get a few things for her punishment. Her eyes met mine as I returned and for a moment, I decided to push harder.

"Eyes down harlot!" I commanded.

"You are only to make eye contact when told to!" I further commanded her.

I noticed that she was trying to hide her smile of excitement, as she craved a firm hand in our play. I ordered her to finish disrobing and approach me where I stood; beside the kitchen counter.

The bulge in my jeans was growing at a rapid pace, which surprised me as I had seen her naked so many times. But she still excited me with her open submission.

As she moved to approach me, I turned her by her arm to face away from me. I took a black satin sleeping mask and blindfolded her with it, then roughly used my right hand to part her velvet sex.

She moaned aloud as I probed her sopping slit and then brought it to my mouth to taste her nectar. Taking her by the hand, I guided her to the kitchen table and leaned her forward to lay the top half of her body flat against the cold tabletop.

My next move was to place a thin black leather collar around her slender neck, and then fasten a short shiny chain leash to the ring at its back.

I knew she was growing hot, as I could smell her sex on the air as I admired my work. There was something missing, I placed a set of hinged steel handcuffs on her wrists then in turn fastened them across the table from her, causing her to stretch out across the table in a bent over position. Now that I was satisfied, I left her to anticipate my next move.

As my pet was squirming around in anticipation, I poured a cup of coffee, and sipped it leisurely as she surely became impatient. Quietly, I removed my clothes and moved behind her without making a sound. My shaft was now painfully hard as it waved in front of me. Without warning, I guided the swollen head of my member to rest against her glistening slit.

I slowly rubbed the head back and forth through her swollen lips to coat my crimson head. As she began to purr lightly, I plunged fully into her until my balls rested against her velvety soft outer lips. I began to pound in and out of her savagely as I wrapped her leash around my hand and pulled her back against me with great force.

Her head would snap back towards me with each tug and stroke. She was breathing heavily as I gave her the rough fucking she craved. Just as I was getting close to the boiling point, I reached under her and pinched her right nipple with my free hand.

As I couldn't take any more, I quickly filled her with hot waves of my sticky fluid in torrents that seemed to never end. As I peaked, she gasped aloud and tightened up as the pleasure waves crashed over her leaving her limp against her restraints.