Victoria's Gift Ch. 04

Story Info
Sir gets surprised... more than once!
1.3k words
4.03
15.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back on the bed with my arms bound "spread eagle" as I realized that She was truly enjoying being in control. I did not think that Victoria would be this eager to Dominate me sexually, but I was very wrong.

The thoughts of my current situation were shattered as She took the panties She had been wearing, and stuffed them into my mouth as a gag. I, obviously, was in no position to argue.

I gasped slightly as She then gripped my shaft firmly and began to stroke it with Her soft hands and leaned down to blow a hot breath across the swollen head. I almost forgot to breathe at the sheer pleasure She was bringing me.

Reaching up, She then raked Her nails down my chest as She flicked Her tongue out to catch the glistening drop of pre-cum from the tip of my now leaking member. I struggled against the restraints that held me and moaned a muffled sound into Her panties. She squeezed my balls and giggled a little at my futile struggles.

I could feel the ring constricting me as She continued to tease me both visually and physically. I thought to myself that I wished I had given Her this gift much earlier.

I knew these desires existed within Her... just not this strongly. Just as I was beginning to buck my hips a little in tempo with the stroking, She gripped my shaft firmly and glared at me.

"Be still My Pet! I did not ask for your help, did I?"

That tone of strictness sent tremors through my loins as She spoke. I tried to lie still, but I was so aroused that my hips would not be still.

With no warning at all, Victoria scooted up, gripped my member and placed it at the entrance of Her wet tunnel. In one motion, She lowered herself onto my rigid member until Her thighs rested against my hips and I was fully inside.

She then began to rock back and forth seductively in slow long movements and I could feel Her muscles gripping me as She raised and lowered herself onto my aching cock.

I was panting with quick breaths now and could feel my climax just out of reach, which the cock ring wasn't going to let me release. Soon She was bouncing up and down savagely on my swollen shaft and was making low moans as She ground Her hips against me.

The trimmed hair covering Her mound was tickling my lower belly as She rocked back and forth, but I was helpless to assist or participate at all. She was fucking ME!

Just when I thought I was going to pass out, Victoria reached down and pinched hard on both of my nipples. It caused me to buck hard forward with my hips. This was Her intended response, because next I felt Her entire body tighten and She cried out loudly as Her body trembled on top of me. It was an awesome sight, because She had never really been vocal during sex.

Victoria then slowed to a soft rocking back and forth as She rested on top of me, laying Her damp head on my chest while I was still inside of Her. As Her breathing began to slow, I tried to relax so that the soreness of my cock would ease some and the swelling subsided.

I must have fallen asleep, because I startled as She was wiping my member with a warm damp washcloth and then I realized that the ring was gone. She had removed it while I slept, and also removed her panties from my mouth. I did notice that my hands were still tied though.

"Mistress, may I please go to the restroom?" I asked.

"Yes Pet, but do not take too long. I am not finished with you yet."

As soon as she released me, I dashed towards the restroom and rubbed my wrists where they had been bound. When I returned to the room, Victoria stood there, next to the bed, waiting for me. She was holding a collar in one hand and a short chain leash in the other. I knew what She wanted before She said anything.

I kneeled before her and she fastened the wide black leather collar around my neck and clicked the chain leash into the ring in front.

"Now pet, I want you to crawl to the foot of the bed, and then crawl to me on your hands and knees. And, I want you to maintain eye contact with me."

I obeyed Her quickly and as I started to crawl the length of the bed towards Her, my cock jumped in anticipation. Her devious smile was one that was driving me crazy with lust.

"Pet, hand me your leash, now!"

I did as she asked, and she tugged sharply at it as she pulled me closer.

"Do you still find me funny pet?" She questioned harshly.

"You do not seem to be laughing now." She tilted Her head back, just slightly, as She watched my reaction from the corner of Her eyes

I replied promptly.

"No Mistress, not at all. I am at your service... completely."

"Now pet, it is time for you to please your Mistress. Show me how much you desire me. And, if I feel like it, based on your performance... I may just let you cum."

Kneeling between Her thighs, I guided my shaft into Her damp opening and thrust quickly forward, burying myself completely within Her. I knew this was the way She liked it.

Immediately I began to thrust sharply into Her with quick deep stabbing strokes. Her groans were deep and low as I fucked Her savagely. As I was really getting into it, She tightened up on the leash and was pulling me into Her with each thrust.

She was yelping at each thrust and Her cries were drowning out the slapping of our sweat-drenched bodies and I could feel my thighs begin to tremble as my climax grew near.

I noticed She was pulling tightly on the leash and then Her legs wrapped around my waist as She began to climax.

"Now Pet! Now! Cum for me now!" Her voice was hoarse and Her need echoed in every word.

Her heated demand was more than I could take. My lower back tightened and the burning rush, the sheer ecstasy of long-denied release crashed over me as I pounded into Her and stream after stream of hot seed left my body.

Her fingernails dug firmly into the cheeks of my ass as She insured that I didn't withdraw from Her. I laid my head between Her heaving breasts and tried to recover. I slowly rolled over onto my side, and with my arm around Her, pulled Her with me so that we stayed connected.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, Victoria purred softly, then whispered low against my ear, "Well done, My Precious Pet."

The aroma of coffee, just finished brewing, and the sound of bacon, still sizzling from the skillet, tickled my senses into wakefulness and I was just sitting up as Victoria walked through the door of Our room. As she approached my side of the bed, I noticed that her black narrow collar was back in place and she was, once again, My submissive.

"Good Morning, Sir. I trust You slept well?" She smiled brightly, yet spoke softly... the cultured tones ringing familiar to my ears.

I sat up straighter and smoothed the covers over my lap as she bent to put the tray down.

"Yes Pet, I did sleep well. Goodness! There's enough for a small army here!" I joked.

"I knew You would be ravenous this morning. I wanted to treat You to breakfast in bed as my "Thank You" for the Valentine's Gift You gave me, and as my gift to You."

I reached up and pulled her down next to me, holding her gaze.

"You were exceptional in your new role, Pet. I have felt it building for a while. Now... join me in eating this, for there is another 'treat' I want when We are done."

Her lips quivered as she smiled, and her eyes shone brightly as she blushed and quietly nodded.