Victoria's Secret

Story Info
A sexy step-aunt gets his blood boiling.
1.5k words
4.03
86.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevenDust
SevenDust
11 Followers

I think the first moment I became attracted to my aunt was several years ago, during a New Years party that we were holding at my house. She may not be my blood aunt per say (my uncle married her), but that doesn't mean she can't get my blood boiling as she wore a yellow low-cut shirt that caused me to become a deer in the headlights as I marveled at the gifts that God gave her.

My aunt Victoria is a good looking woman, albeit slightly heavier than probably most women considered desirable. She's about medium height, alluring brown eyes, long black hair, and top it off... a nice round ass, but her best qualities are definitely two, and are front and center. I had always noticed that she had a great face, but it wasn't until she came into our rooms, bending over the two of us, waking us up from our slumber that I realized that she was a great package all in one. My cousin Jim, also 18, wouldn't wake up for the life of him, but as I opened my eyes, the first thing I immediately laid my eyes upon was a great rack right in front of me. I continued to pretend I was sleeping so I could get another look, and it wasn't long before my morning wood became just regular wood, and she transcended being a family member into somebody who I wish could hold my member.

That was almost a year ago, and it is now summer. The weather here in New Jersey is pretty fair, and because our cousins don't live too far away from us, it's pretty often when they decide to come out to visit us. We also go over to their apartment, and I have to admit that in the past year, I've slowly begun to notice just how much of an attractive woman that Vicki (what she insist everybody calls her) really is. I wound find subtle excuses to sneak around, but it wasn't long before I found that she was a 36D, the largest set of breasts that I had ever had the pleasure of seeing with my own eyes. Though her attire was mostly conservative, as soon as summer began, she began wearing one piece outfits made me wish I was born as fabric.

She especially had a green one piece number that scooped down completely, and caused me to be so shy that I couldn't stand to be next to her before I was sporting some mean wood. Today was one of those days, and we had just come from the local pool where we went as an entire family, spare my cousin Jim who was too hung-over to make the drive and decided to sleep in. Normally I would have been embarrassed to be spotted with my family, but for a few extra looks at my aunt, I figured this was more than worth it. As she dipped into and out of the pool, I wondered what it would like to see those beauties, and just grab a feel. As I wondered this a little bit too intently, I began to pitch a tent in my shorts that I quickly tried to cover. As Vicki came over, I tried to look the other way, but as I looked back towards her face and her lips that looked like they could do some dirty business, I could have sworn a saw a smile. No, there's no way that she was checking me out, I'm her nephew.

We got back to our house, and my dad decided to take my uncle out to the local radio shop to check out some new satellite radio that was supposed to get every station. (They were fans of getting some of the crazy ethnic stations, and wanted to go for the ride.) The only people left in the house were my mom, Vicki, and myself, and I quickly retreated upstairs to the bathroom to get a few jerks in while spotting a great view of Vicki. (See, our upstairs bathroom had a direct view of the porch, and it was a great spot to grab a few great views of Vicki and remember it for later.) This wasn't the first time I jerked off thinking of Vicki, as she had become a pretty constant staple of my jerk-off sessions. She was in my fantasies, and as a growing boy with needs, I desired her body in ways that only seemed fitting on her very large assets.

My mom was giving Vicki a tour of the garden, and I suddenly had a great view of her ass. Of course her bottoms were conservative, but as she bent over to check out the garden, I couldn't help admire what she had been so hard working on. She had recently signed up for the gym, and lost a lot of her baby fat except for her beautiful rounded globes up top. I wouldn't be surprised if everybody at her doctor's office (where she worked as a secretary) secretly lusted after her. but they certainly didn't have the view that I had.

As I worked on myself slowly, Vicki sat onto one of our recliner chairs, and spoke with my mom about a number of things. The view from up top was great and secretive, and I had a direct view of the wide cleavage down below. She was none the wiser, and as she spoke with my mom about several things, I found myself getting harder and harder and resisting the urge to completely go loose, and cum like a mad man.

After a few minutes, my mom mentioned that she wanted to get them coffee, and went inside to put some on, and get some dessert. She asked if Vicki wanted to come, but Vicki said that she wanted a little more sun and just wanted to relax. She still didn't know I was watching, and suddenly, Vicki was lying by herself in the middle of my porch, and I had the best view of her sensational body. She was lying with her chest upwards, and I became rock hard as I saw her vivacious curves, her golden legs, and the rack that continued to tease me by being able to stay in the top that barely contained the two wonders.

Suddenly, she grabbed at the straps of the top of her bathing suit. I couldn't believe it...would I finally get to see the rack of my dreams? Would I see what I had lusted after for so long? Now, I don't know whether the smile I saw curl across her face was something that I imagined, but her breasts were completely exposed, and I jerked off like crazy now seeing the objects that I had desired for so long.

They were absolutely huge, with areolas that were about quarter sized. They looked like they were happy to be exposed to the air, but I was amazed at the show I was being treated to. Her breasts were just out there in wide view, and anybody going into their backyard could have seen why Vicki was so high on my most desired list, and why she had the greatest rack within miles. Then, as if the show I was getting wasn't enough, she began to massage her nipples with her fingers. She moaned softly, and I felt that I was going to cum soon. When I looked up, I swear that I saw that smile again. Suddenly, her fingers began heading south, and I thought that I was going to see her pleasure herself. I couldn't believe it! I braced myself for it until.....the jingling of the back porch door.

As my mom struggled to carry all the dessert treats outside, Vicki had enough time to lift her top and get herself looking somewhat proper. My mom didn't suspect a thing, and as they had coffee, I jerked myself off completely, and cum flew everywhere. I had seen the breasts that I had desired and I couldn't be happier unless I was the one holding them. But that could never happen.

Suddenly, I heard my mom's calls as she invited me to dessert. I stalled for a few minutes as my erection went down, and I downplayed the sexy Vicki as much as possible. We ate for a few minutes, when suddenly mom realized she forgot the milk. I tried to look at Vicki as little as possible, but when I did, I was already back up to fall mast, under the table. Out of nowhere, when my mom disappeared, Vicki turned around said, "I know that you saw me."

I froze completely, thinking that I was about to be busted, and that my family was about to know that I was a huge pervert. Instead, she reached under the table, grabbed my dick over my shorts, and said "I loved it. It'll be our little secret." She smiled at me with her seductive lips, and I smiled back.

My mom walked back in, and we soon finished up dessert, though I couldn't concentrate on anything else. As they cleared the table, I found myself looking at Vicki's ass, but she turned around and smiled again at me.

Wanting to jerk myself off again, I decided at that point that somehow, or someway, I was going to feel those breasts. And maybe a whole lot more than that....

SevenDust
SevenDust
11 Followers