Victoria's Secret

Story Info
A young man discovers there is much more to his girlfriend.
3.5k words
4.04
33.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kepler
kepler
2 Followers

"Intrigue me and I may submit."

That sentence was the inspiration for this story, the response from an incredibly sexy woman I crossed paths with online to a request I made to her. I would like to thank jitonguering for his time and effort as an editor, you made this a far better story than it was. It goes without saying that all feedback is appreciated, good and bad alike.

*

I swore under my breath as I glanced at my watch, forcing myself to walk faster but not quite breaking into a run as I approached the apartment building. Inside I took the stairs two at a time in a futile attempt to make up being tardy for my date with Victoria. Of course it was entirely my fault, having stopped impulsively to pick up a bouquet of flowers for her on this, our three month anniversary.

While I regretted being late, I would do so again because there was nothing I liked more than making her happy, especially since I had practically sworn off women after my last relationship went up in flames. She was completely different from anyone that I had ever dated, very smart and witty, passionate about so many things, and someone that I truly enjoyed being around. It didn't hurt that she was sexy as hell either, with lovely large breasts and a firm ass that I loved to grab whenever I could. I stopped outside her apartment door and took stock of myself, straightening my jacket and tie and running my fingers through my hair before knocking.

I couldn't help but smile when she opened the door, letting my eyes wander up from her bare feet as they peeked out from her dark slacks to her breasts which formed two lovely bumps under a thin, white sweater before settling on her beautiful face where her eyes watched me ogling her with amusement.

No sooner had she ushered me inside and closed the door behind me I was pulling her into my arms and kissing her, loving how she giggled against my lips as we bumped into the door.

"These are for you," I said after she broke the kiss and playfully pushed me back a bit.

"They're lovely, thank you," Vicki replied, taking the bouquet from me before disappearing into the kitchen with it. I made my way into the living room and stood looking out the window at the street below until she joined me, placing the flowers on a nearby table.

"Are Julie and Bob gone?" I asked hopefully having noticed that her roommate and her ever present boyfriend were not in sight.

"They are visiting her parents this weekend," she replied with a sly grin.

"Oh yea?" This opened up the possibility of staying here tonight, something I had only done a few times since we usually ended up at my place when we went out.

"I was thinking we might stay in tonight if that's ok? There is something I wanted to share with you," she said as she walked over to me and took my tie in her hand, tugging on it to make be bend slightly before she kissed me hungrily.

This was certainly something I could embrace I thought as I kissed her back. I wasn't really looking forward to a movie or hitting a club and she seemed rather frisky, a win-win situation in my book. "I think that sounds wonderful," I told her as I held her in my arms in the middle of the room.

"Do you trust me?" she asked looking into my eyes. It was an odd question coming from her but I liked that, always surprising me whether it was about some obscure topic that she found interesting or her passion for life and the world around her.

"Of course I trust you."

"Hmm, I hope so," she said, tugging me by my tie down the hall towards her bedroom. I followed happily, my cock already growing hard as I anticipated what might be coming.

While it wasn't my first visit to her room, I still found myself looking around at the assorted doo dads and knick knacks she had collected and placed carefully around the room. What caught my eye though was her laptop sitting opened on her bed with one of those clip-on web cams attached to it.

"I'm really nervous," she said, glancing around the room before looking at me.

"We've done this before, what are you nervous about?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I thought we might try something a little bit different tonight. Have a seat."

Different is good I thought. Not that I was complaining, but our love making had been a little predictable but still very enjoyable lately. I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for her to go on.

"Funny thing you don't know about me," she said quickly, still clearly nervous. "I like to play online now and then," she told me while glancing at her laptop. Needless to say, this piqued my interest like you wouldn't believe, leaving me looking at her in an entirely new light.

"Really?" I asked, still thinking she might be pulling my leg.

"Yep, and I thought it would be fun if you joined me tonight."

"The two of us, online?"

"Hmm mmm," she nodded. "We won't show our faces so don't worry about that, but I would really like it if you would consider it."

"Exactly who would be watching?" I asked trying to buy some time as I wrapped my mind around this.

"I don't know. That's what makes it so exciting." She was clearly eager to do this but I was still hesitant.

"Can I watch you for a bit first to see how it works?"

She nodded, but I could tell she was disappointed. I felt terrible inside, but was cautious and held my ground. I watched in silence as she undressed, revealing her lovely body to me until she was just left with her panties and bra on. She gave me a quick smile as she crawled onto the bed, moving the laptop around until it faced her. A few clicks later and she was online, showing off her near naked body and chatting with countless strangers—not mentioning me once, the unseen voyeur.

Over the next ten minutes or so, Vicki revealed a side of herself I would never had thought existed—first as she bared her breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples until they stood out firm and hard, and then watching as she ravished her pussy with her fingers, fucking herself with her hand until she came with a loud cry.

All the while she kept glancing at me, almost as if she was waiting for me to bolt from the room and out the door, but I stayed. I was captivated by this incredible woman in front of me and wanted to know more, a lot more. I signaled her that I wanted to talk, waiting as she closed the laptop before looking up at me.

"Well?" she asked uncertainly, which was quite a contrast with the confident woman I had just witnessed.

"That was rather interesting," I said, trying to form my thoughts completely before I spoke. "I'm willing to give this a go if you still want."

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel wonderful inside seeing her light up as I spoke, a huge grin spreading across her face as her eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Should I get undressed?" I asked, unsure how she wanted to do this.

"Mmm, yea, that would be great," she replied. I quickly started to get undressed, tossing my clothes all over in my haste. In the meantime she had started to type quickly again, a silly grin on her face as she glanced back and forth between me and the screen.

"I have a surprise for you guys tonight, hope you enjoy it," she informed her faceless audience as she waved me over. I'll admit, I was rather nervous myself, wiping my hands on my thighs as I walked around the bed and stood beside her as she slipped a black mask on that covered half of her face. Glancing down at the screen, I could see my cock hovering beside her in the little window as another one filled with messages so fast I couldn't read them.

"Say hello," Vicki instructed me even as she reached for me, wrapping her warm hand around my shaft, tugging playfully on it.

"Hi," I managed to get out, giving a little wave that left me feeling rather odd and exhilarated at the same time.

I stood motionless while she jerked me and then let out a sigh as she leaned over and took me into her mouth, bobbing on me a few times before adjusting the computer so we were centered on the screen. Vicki looked up at me as she tried to take me all the way in, her eyes watching me, knowing the emotions I was experiencing for the first time as she sucked my cock while hundreds of people watched.

"Wow," I mouthed to her as she licked the head like a lollipop, her eyes darting from my face to the screen and back. She grinned as she wrapped her tongue around the underside of the head, teasing that most sensitive spot before she slurped me back into her mouth.

It was a relief when she let me pop from between her lips several minutes later. I was over-stimulated and didn't want to cum yet. I watched as she tried to read the comments, asking if everyone was enjoying the show so far, laughing playfully now and then as she read their responses.

She slipped off the bed and stood close beside me, tilting her head back as she whispered in my ear.

"Remember how you told me you trust me? Well I trust you too, completely. I want you to do whatever you want to me, anything you can think of, any dark secret you keep hidden deep inside, I am yours to use as you please."

"What if you don't want to do something?" I whispered back even as my mind began to fill with things that one tends to keep to oneself.

"I'll say pumpernickel if that happens," she giggled.

"Anything I want, huh?" I asked to make sure.

"Anything you desire," she told me before she sat back on the mattress before laying back, waiting for me.

Crawling onto the bed beside her, I looked down at her body which I had grown to love since the first time she showed it to me, wondering where I should start. A quick glance at the screen gave me a few suggestions, some really weird, others not so much so.

Keeping myself upright so only my shoulders and below could be seen, I placed my hand on her belly and let it rest there for a moment before I started to caress the soft skin around her belly button. I knew she was ticklish, so I was careful with my movements as I traced an invisible pattern on her skin, loving how her breathing was getting faster, her breasts rising and falling, drawing me to them.

Taking a cue from what I saw earlier, I gently pinched a nipple between my thumb and the first two fingers on my hand, pulling it as I moved my hand away from her until it slipped from my grasp. Again I pinched, harder this time, applying more and more pressure as I watched her eyes looking at me from behind the mask. I kept waiting for "pumpernickel," but all she did was moan in pleasure as I pinched even harder, pulling the nipple up, stretching it until I felt it start to slip, then stopping, holding it there as I twisted it slowly.

"Oh god," she moaned with her head twisting to the side as she chewed on her lower lip. Still I kept going until the rubbery nub of flesh popped from my fingers.

I looked at the red nipple, how hard it was now, and then at her face, seeing something I hadn't seen before, pure raw lust. Using both hands now, I pinched and tugged her nipples, stretching them tight before twisting them, encouraged by her moans. On screen, Vicki's fans were going wild, urging me on to more and more depraved things, leaving me wondering just how many of them I could actually do to her until I discovered her limits.

"Turn over," I told her, loving how quickly she obeyed me as she laid her head on her folded arms, patiently waiting for me to do as I pleased. I was rather fond of her back, having spent countless hours kissing it or caressing it while we made love. But I couldn't do that, I didn't have a mask so I had to use my hands or other objects on her instead. Still, I traced my fingers lightly down her spine, letting her know that part of me was here too.

Spanking her seemed to be a hot suggestion—among others—from her admirers, so I did as they asked, lightly smacking her pretty little tush. She responded with a giggle, almost a taunt asking if that's all that I had.

I glanced down at her face but it was hidden by lose strands of hair. Was she watching me now, peering through the little gaps at me, wondering if I have what it takes to satisfy her?

I smacked her again, this time quite a bit harder, my hand left stinging as I pulled it away revealing the red flesh below it. "Oomph," she groaned, wiggling her bottom at me.

And again I let my hand rise and fall, this time on the other cheek, reddening it too, but still she didn't cry out, her safe word stuck in her throat. I wavered now, wondering if I could keep this up, worried that I'd go too far and hurt her, even accidentally. She shifted again, pushing her ass up higher, asking me to give her what she needed so badly.

Once more I told myself, raising my hand back behind my head before bringing it down with a loud slap, the contact sending ripples through her flesh.

"Ouch!"

"You ok?" I whispered.

"Mmm hmm."

Well she certainly was full of surprises I thought as I lifted my hand again, amazed that I had actually left an imprint on her skin. "You like this don't you?" I asked while my hand traveled back down, contacting a little lower.

"Yes," she hissed with no cries this time as I repeated it twice more, once for each cheek until she was red all over. I caressed her injured skin, letting my fingers slide over the globes of bruised flesh wishing I could read her mind.

It didn't take long to discover just how aroused she was as I slipped a hand between her cheeks, feeling the heat and moisture emanating from between her legs.

"Can you get on your knees?" I asked, curious to explore this part of her more. Vicki didn't move at all, just remained still as if she didn't hear me.

"Get on your knees, now!" I said to her firmly, smiling inside as she scrambled to do so.

"That's right," I said, letting her know I was pleased. It still felt weird though as I had never known her to be anything but my equal in bed, giving and taking like anyone else in a relationship.

I gazed at her womanhood, wet and puffy with arousal, wishing again I could use my mouth on her.

"Show them," she urged me as she glanced at the computer.

I didn't say a word as I unclipped the camera and aimed it at her most intimate spot, watching as it went from blurry to crystal clear on the screen as she reached back between her legs and opened herself up for examination.

"That's enough," I said, a tinge of jealousy washing over me as we shared this with so many unknowns. It isn't an attractive trait, but it is what it is. Still, I showed her off, letting the world see her cunt, the crinkled flesh of her anus, all of it.

"They like you like this," I said. But she knew that already, this wasn't the first time they had seen her like this. It was then that I noticed something on the top shelf of a bookcase, an object that had just caught my eye.

Setting the camera down, I slipped from the bed and walked over to the display, watching her watch me as I moved around the room. I reached up and pulled the object down, keeping it close to my chest out of her sight although I assumed she knew what it was. Supported in a finely finished wooden cradle was a riding crop, an award from her youth according to the plaque attached to the base from some riding school. Yes, this would work.

I took the crop from the stand and turned back to her, watching her eyes widen even from where I stood as I smacked the flat end against my palm. I returned to the bed, crawling up behind her where she remained on her hands and knees. I grabbed the camera with my left hand and used my right to direct the crop over her pussy, rubbing it from clit to her wet opening several times, letting her feel it before I did anything else with it.

"You like that?" I asked as the leather tongue ran between her lips.

"Yes," she replied quickly.

"This?" I asked, moving it over her asshole. I had never touched her there, worried I would ruin a good thing, but here and now I ventured there, curious to hear her response.

"I like that," she told me, surprising me once again.

And with that I let the crop strike for the first time, gently but firmly on her pussy.

"Oh!" she gasped, surprised but not hurt. I reached for her lips, spreading them with my fingers, loving how they stayed like that, the darker flesh along the edges contrasting with the coral pink within. Again I hit, the flat strap smacking against her splayed lips, not hard, but steady, slap, slap, slap.

"Harder?" I asked.

"Oh god yes," she moaned, reaching back to touch herself but I stopped her hand with the crop, pushing it away.

"I'll let you soon enough," I chastised. Again I let the crop work its magic, slapping her lips and clit while I wondered just how that felt, imagining that happening to the head of my cock and grimacing just a little.

"I'm showing them how wet you are now," I said to her, bringing the camera closer. "You can touch now, but not your clit."

Immediately she did so, her fingers stretching to reach her pussy, slipping into her vagina with an audible squish as she fucked herself with two and then three fingers. I moved the camera closer, wondering if it looked as good for the viewers as it did for me.

I realized then that I controlled the camera, a pleasant revelation as I turned the lens down at the bed and pressed my mouth to her pussy, competing with her fingers to get to the hot flesh.

"Touch your ass," I told her as I licked her pussy. I watched as she reached back and let a finger probe the crinkled opening, rubbing it a bit before she wiggled the tip into it, pushing deeper until the second knuckle disappeared.

I pulled myself back, loving how she clenched her pussy for me before she brought her other hand back, burying her fingers inside her once more, the room filling with the soft squishing noises once more.

"Are you ready to cum my dear?"

"Oh please yes," she begged.

"Alright, you may touch your clit now." I said.

I watched enthralled as my sweet Victoria attacked herself, one hand buried deep in her pussy, pumping in and out steadily as the other became a blur over her clit as she rubbed it furiously. Her constant cries filled the room, something I had never heard before as she pushed herself to the edge, and then finally over, letting out a loud moan while a river of creamy fluids seeped from her and rand down the inside of her thigh.

"Holy shit that was incredible," I said, still amazed that this was the same innocent woman I had been dating for months.

"Did they see that?" she gasped, the side of her face pressed against the sheets looking back at me.

"Oh. No they didn't, I forgot the camera," I told her, feeling guilty for ruining this for her.

"That's ok, they can watch next time," she said as she pushed herself up and reached for the laptop, shutting it with a slap.

kepler
kepler
2 Followers