Victoria's Vice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother smiled and fidgeted in her loose-fitting dress as the door opened and a man entered.

"It's ready," he smiled at his wife as he turned to greet him, "if you check over the final edit we can upload the video this evening."

"Dad-dyyyy!" the girl said, grabbing his arm. "Can you help me with my maths? Mum says it's your turn!"

"Okay Princess!" he said. "Let's sit at the table while we wait for dinner."

He hung his jacket with the leather elbow patches and the distinctive aroma over the back of the chair and sat alongside his daughter.

"Your brother might have scraped a bit of the dirt off himself by the time we're done then we can all sit together and eat."

"If you don't mind..." his wife said softly. "I won't sit at the table with you. I... I had a little... something in the meeting earlier this afternoon and I don't feel like a sit-down meal. I'll be in the Study finishing off on the computer."

"Is everything all right Vicky?" The man asked, turning to look at his lovely wife and taking her right hand in his left.

She looked down at the birth-mark at the base of his thumb, about the size of a fifty pence piece.

"Everything's just fine," she replied, smiling, "I just had a punishing afternoon, that's all."

She grinned broadly at her husband.

"We didn't quite finish and I don't want to get into any more trouble!"