Victoriaslice Gets Some Cowboy Cock

Story Info
Holiday USA from Oxford, I get hardcore on a ranch.
800 words
3.85
42.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the most horny dream ever last night. I had been talking about a trip to the USA with a friend and that must have been the dream trigger!

I was out on a ranch some where in the wild, wild west and by the stables I was talking to a very sexy well built dark haired cowboy. As we talked I could see his cock bulging through his trousers and his balls weighing heavy too.

I started to feel very sexy as his colleague came over on a horse and started talking. He tethered the horse and somehow I was sandwiched in between them.

Well this sort of thing only happens in my dreams and the blonde cowboy started to press into me from behind. I could feel his cock pushing into my buttocks as he starting to run his hand over my jeans. He rubbed my crotch as I talked to the other guy and I just carried on as if nothing was happening.

Then he put his hand around my front and started to rub my pussy through my jeans. I remember the other one making comments about him touching me up and the next thing I knew the dark haired one was kissing me, opening my blouse and pulling out my tits to suck them.

The blonde guy didn't waste any time in getting my jeans open and pulled them down so that they sat around my ankles. The air was warm and I felt highly aroused and a little bit frightened at the same time. He started to open my pussy lips and told me how wet I was as he licked his fingers.

He kissed my neck erotically, his hair felt soft to touch and he smelled so good. The next thing I knew was that the dark one had started stroking my clit whilst the blonde guy opened my legs from behind and fingered my arse. It was such a turn on, I thought I would almost cum and it took everything I had to hold off.

I hadn't even got a cock in my hand and reached backward to tug at blondie's trousers. He unzipped them for me and I reached for his cock and shaved balls. He was already soaking wet and his cock easily slid up and down in my hand.

He pushed me to my knees and played with my pussy and arse hole whilst I sucked the other guys cock. His was just as big and meaty and I enjoyed having it slide in my mouth so much. It was too much for me and I came rather quickly soaking my legs and wanting more.

I hoped my new found friends wouldn't cum so quickly for me. They certainly seemed to be used to each other and I wondered if they regularly performed this little trick for frustrated ladies learning to ride.

Pulling his trousers right off, the dark haired one who had no foreskin and an enormous cummy cock, sat down on the chair next to the stables. My mouth followed his cock eagerly and I continued to suck him. As my tongue teased his cock I looked up to realize that the blonde one was now standing next to me and fingering my pussy as the dark guy sat in the chair and sucked his cock.

One look at this made me cum very quickly, how sexy is that? I also sucked his cock so hard that I thought he might shoot his cum in my mouth too!

I climbed onto the chair and slipped his rock hard cock into my supple wet cunt and fucked him hard banging up and down trying to take his balls in too. The next thing I knew blondie had pushed me forward as I was riding the seated cowboy and I was now getting blondie's cock up my arse at the same time. WOW

He was so gentle in sliding it into me, and I felt no pain at all just three times the pleasure as I have never been fucked like this before. He slipped his fingers into my mouth and made me suck on them whilst the two of them fucked me like a proper dirty whore.

I was screaming so load as I came really hard with the most intense feeling ever. Never has fucking felt so great. I'm a connoisseur of sex but this was on another level! Blondie came hard squirting his cum into my arse hole and the dark guy pulled his cock from my cunt and pumped his load all over my clitty rubbing it in with his fingers and making me shudder.

Then I woke up -- back in Oxford not the wild, wild west -- what an anti-climax.