Video Game Vixen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a low moan. I was close again. "ooo baby!" I gasped between moans. "Oh Dylan!" I cried out as I came. I could feel him slamming my pussy harder until he froze. "Cum in me baby..." I whispered. Dylan gave one last thrust before he emptied his load deep into my pussy.

I turned around finally to kiss him.

"Thanks." I said, a grin on my face. He smiled back. "Anytime."

Later that evening, I was sprawled across the couch, my head on Dylan's lap. I had gotten another pair of shorts from my room, this time forgoing the panties. We were watching some horror movie or another, and I was yelling at the screen.

"Run white bitch! Go!" I said, pointing my finger at the TV. "That's why there ain't no black people in this movie. They home getting high! Ain't no black person who's going to wait around to get killed!" Dylan life.

"You only half black Sanaa`, you'd be there for half of the movie."

"Ya, until my black side kicked in and told me it's time to leave these people. They're doing stupid things." I laughed and turned my head to look up at him.

"You look so good down there."

"What?"

"With your head in my lap." I giggled.

"thank you kind sir... I think." He smiled back at me, then looked at his watch.

"Shit!" He got up suddenly, almost throwing me down onto the floor. "I've got to head in to work. I'm almost late. If I can hit every green light between here and there, I might be good." He looked down at me. "I'll see you when I get home..." he grinned.

"I'm counting on it." I licked my lips as I stared up at him.

"I've got to go... before I don't go." He smiled at me again before heading out the door. I sighed and climbed back onto the couch. The movie went from stupid to hilarious.

"No one can be this dumb!" I laughed, watching the overly horny teenagers meet their doom. "The guy isn't even running after them!" There was the scraping of keys In my door and Teresa walked in, smiling at me. "Hey Teresa."

"Hola Sanaa." She said, coming over by the couch. "que movie is this?"

"I have no idea." I laughed. "I'm just watching for the sake of counting how many people die." Teresa giggled.

"You do that too?" She sat down beside me on the couch so our hips were almost touching. I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye and then yawned and stretched, opening my legs slightly. I laid back on the couch and left my legs open so that my knee was on hers. I remembered her hand in my bedroom, and I wanted to see how far she would take it.

She leaned back after a bit, rubbing her head against the couch. My hand rested between our two bodies, and hers was almost on top of mine. I could feel her fingers fluttering against mine briefly, before she pulled her hand up to pull through her hair. As she was returning it to her knee, she jumped. The movie had just climaxed and the psycho guy had killed what you knew was his last person. As Teresa jumped, her hand gripped my knee, or, a little above it. She started giggling at her silliness, but let her hand continue to rest there.

As the movie continued, she rubbed my knee softly with her palm. My legs opened a little further, so my knee pressed against hers. She let her fingers drag softly along my leg, sliding to about mid-thigh. I feigned watching the movie, concentrating more on Teresa's hand. I slid down a little in my seat so that she was further up on my thigh, almost touching the very edge of my lips. Her hand froze for a minute before moving again, tickling the very edges.

I licked my top lip before crossing my legs around her hand so that her fingers were now brushing against my pussy. She looked at me and leaned over, biting my top lip softly before kissing me hard. She forced my legs apart and palmed my pussy.

"ooo..." she said, smiling up at me. I grinned and let my fingers move up to touch her breasts, cupping them lightly. She was about a C cup. I licked my bottom lip.

"Let me see those..." I said, pulling open her white button up blouse. Her bra was purple lace with a clasp in front. I unclasped it and pushed it to the side. Her breasts were gorgeous, perfectly round with a large nipple. I leaned over her and kissed each breast then licked my tongue over them. She moaned as I took each nipple into my mouth, sucking lightly.

I bit down on them lightly with my tongue as she moaned, her fingers rubbing at my pussy. She pushed my head away and stood above me, stripping her shirt and bra off the rest of the way before she pulled off her black work skirt, showing me her matching purple lace panties before stepping out of those. I stood next to her, pulling my wifebeater and shorts off. She looked at me, then took my hand and pulled me into her room.

She pushed me down onto her bed and climbed on top of me, biting and licking her way up my body, then kissing me on the mouth. Her hand had slipped into her dresser drawer and she slipped something under the covers next to me. She laid next to me.

"Eat me, mi bonita." She looked over at me. "and I promise I have a surprise for you..." I sat up and rolled over her, kissing her and dragging my teeth along her lip before sliding down her body, stopping to rest at each breast, sucking each nipple softly, leaving them erect before sliding my tongue to her navel. I flicked it slowly with my tongue before leaving this too.

I moved between her legs, then kissed her thighs softly. She gasped slightly as my lips made contact with her pussy, planting a kiss on her slit and dragging my tongue through. She moaned as I spread her legs a little further, looking down at her pussy once before leaning down to feel out her folds with my tongue. I licked her outer lips before dipping my tongue into her well.

She had kept up a stream of low moans as I did this, but as my tongue found her clit, She started to babble in rapid Spanish, so I figured I was doing it right. I flattened my tongue and licked slow once more, then slipped two fingers inside of her tight cunt. Her legs flattened to the bed as I did so, and when my tongue found her clit once more, she started to shake.

I pushed at her clit with my tongue as she bucked beneath me, her fingers curling on my shoulders. I looked up at her and gave another push, and she started to cum, filling my mouth with her juices. She pushed her hips against my face, fucking my hand at the same time to prolong her orgasm.

She sat up suddenly, and I followed her pussy where it lay until she gripped my shoulders once more and pulled me up. She kissed me hard, and then positioned me between her legs, throwing one of mine over hers. Her fingers slid under the covers, and she positioned something at the entrance of my pussy.

"Ready bonita?" she asked, and without waiting for an answer thrust a vibrator into my wet and waiting pussy. My mouth dropped open as my pussy felt the first spasms. Teresa repositioned herself so she was holding the vibrator in place with her own pussy, and she pushed her hips on mine. She lowered her head so her lips could devour my breasts, and her fingers played expertly at my clit.

"¿Es bueno bonita?" she asked. My head rolled back as she pushed rhythmically into me. I moaned as I felt the orgasm coming from deep within me. Teresa put her lips on mine as I started to cum, licking the edges and biting my top lip. She continued slowly pushing the vibrator into me until I came down from it, my head spinning. She smiled, then leaned over and kissed me.

I kissed her back, my fingers running over her chest and sliding down between her legs. She leaned in and her hands slid across my ass, then trailed slowly up my spine. I licked her top lip then trailed down to suck her neck. She pushed me back then slid one of her legs between my own, and we angled ourselves accordingly. My hand slid down between her breasts with she did the same to me. Our fingers reached the other's clit at the same time, and we both gasped.

My fingers pushed at her clit, matching the speed she was rubbing my own. Our moans came almost simultaneously as we continued. My fingers slid into her warmth once more, and she did the same. My pussy ached as I started to grind my hips on her hand. Teresa pushed her two fingers deep into me, then added another, using them to stretch and flew my walls. My eyes rolled back in my head and I picked up the speed I was rubbing her with.

My orgasm gripped me suddenly, and my back arched to roll along with it. Teresa leaned back as her orgasm took her as well. We lay there afterwards, spent. Teresa leaned over and kissed me once again.

"Oh bonita... tonight... when Dylan returns..." she smiled as she leaned in and kissed me again.

12