Video Night

Story Info
Rainy night results in interesting arrangement.
1.7k words
3.89
17.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain is pouring down outside ... it's been going on for a few days now and everything is soaked and muddy and cold.

I open the car door and slam it shut while sprinting the short distance to the video store, trying in vain to stay as dry as possible. My shirt is soaked through, my jeans as well, I sigh and ruffle my short hair with my fingers ... instead of being irritated because I got wet; I smile because I feel refreshed and alive.

I take a deep breath and look around the store to see who's in and what DVD I want to get and move to the new release selection. I see you standing there, also recently soaked, and bite my lip while looking at your profile. You are tall with broad shoulders and big fore-arms and hands.

I smile to myself and turn my attention to the DVD's in front of me; after a while I take Harry Potter and as I reach for Casino Royale my hand touches something in mid-air. I gasp sharply and pull my hand back to see that you have taken Casino Royale and there was none left.

Damn! I really want to see that movie. "Hello, are you just looking at the DVD or do you really want to watch that?"

"Hi, I'm Brett, and I really want to watch it. You're welcome to join me if you want to; I'm no psychopath and won't do anything to you. And I could really do with some company."

Your voice stirs me, my body start to tingle and I feel that my nipples are contracting again and it's not from the cold ... "yeah, okay. But I'm driving there with my own car."

We pay the DVD's and get some popcorn and Hot Chocolate from the small supermarket and head to our cars.

By the time I get back to the car, I'm soaked again, and scalding myself for being so lame. "How could you accept such an offer from a stranger? Go home; you can get the movie later okay! No don't follow him you stupid cow!"

Within minutes we stop at his house, I run into the open gate and towards the door. As you start running towards the front door I look down at my wet clothes and start laughing, I should've just asked you if we could stop at my house for dry clothes, I'm completely soaked and I'm not even wearing a bra!

"I'll give you something dry to wear, don't worry." We smile at each other and you unlock the door.

You direct me to the bathroom to get a towel and return with some dry clothes. "I wasn't sure about the pants, but these track pants shouldn't be too big, just pull the string tighter okay?" I smile at you gratefully and hand you the towel. "I'll get dressed in the room if you don't mind."

I get dressed and smiled as I put the oversized clothes on, you are actually quite nice.

I can hear you move in the kitchen and I hear the microwave buzzing. "Can I help you with something Brett?" You only put on dry surf shorts, no shirt. I glance at your slight tummy and broad shoulders and feel the all too familiar tingle running up and down my spine.

"Yeah sure Honey, there are cups in the cupboard and the sugar is in the container next to the coffee machine."

An organized man ... nice one.

The smell of fresh popcorn start filling the air as I prepare the hot chocolate and I breathe the smells in deeply.

"My name is Jenna by the way"

Maybe it's going to be a pleasant evening after all!

"What are you smiling about Jenna?"

"Well, I was scalding myself for agreeing to this all the way to your house. You seem like a really nice guy though and I think it's going to be a very pleasant evening. I'm glad I came here, would've been alone again tonight anyway."

"Let me just add the hot milk and then we'll go watch the movies okay." I nod and follow you with a cup of hot chocolate and a fresh bowl of hot popcorn.

You have big soft couches and I put the bowl and cup on the small table and sink into the chair making myself comfortable. I could just fall asleep here.

Shortly after the movie starts I feel the tingle in my nipples and skin spread to my clit and I breathe deeply trying to ignore it. I look over at you and notice that you are concentrating on the movie and I silently thank you for switching off the lights.

Without any further hesitation I turn a bit in the soft chair and spread my legs a little while loosening the string of the track pants. I glance towards you again and then back at the movie. My hands are already tracing my tummy down to my moistening slit and I bite my lip as I flick my nail over my clit.

I realize with some surprise that I'm getting very wet and I slip a finger down towards my lips, parting them slightly.

I couldn't see what you were doing and assumed that you were quietly watching the movie. What I didn't know was that you had your hands in your pants and that you were slowly rubbing your dick.

I close my eyes and roll my finger over my clit, my legs are spreading wider and I slip two fingers into my wet cunt. I moan softly and bring my wet fingers to my mouth. I have always loved the way I taste and I want to lick my juices off my fingers.

You look over at me and take my hand to your mouth; "let me get that, looks like we're both in the same state of mind."

I gasp as you lick and suck my fingers, my pussy is getting wetter and more sensitive and my nipples are begging for attention as well. "Damn you taste good woman."

I moan again and you stand up, kneel between my legs and pull down the big pants with ease.

"Ah, you shave. Relax, I just want to taste you."

I let you spread my legs more and I move my hands to my breasts; massaging them, pinching and rolling my already sensitive nipples with the same rhythm you are licking and biting my clit.

I cry out in surprise when you stick your tongue in my wet pussy and I push my hips into your mouth. You are really good and it doesn't take me long to lose all inhibitions.

You suddenly stop eating my pussy and I feel myself being pulled up sharply, I hit your chest hard and can feel your erection pressing against my mound. I look up into your face and you kiss me, hard, almost forcing my mouth open.

I moan into your mouth and accept your tongue. My head starts spinning and my arms snake around your neck as I pull you closer to me. This feels so good.

The next moment you turn me around and push me against the wall hard, pinning my hands above my head while your other hand pinch, roll and pull my nipple.

I cry out in pain and feel more juice coming from my pussy. "Fuck me Brett."

You get a sly grin on your face and you turn me around so fast that I hit the wall again, hard. You kick my legs open and quickly shove two fingers in my wet slit, pumping in and out. I push back into your hand but you only remove it and put it in front of my lips; "suck your juice of my fingers, slut."

I open my mouth and stick out my tongue guiding your fingers into my mouth, tasting my own juice on your hand. You pull your hand out of my mouth and my lips follow your hand.

"You are such a greedy bitch, aren't you?" I nod; I can't argue with that, it's true.

I gasp sharply as you slide your hard cock between my legs, rub it on my clit and slide it into my pussy hard and fast.

"Yeah Brett, that's it, damn you're hard!"

I push my hips back and slide my hand between my legs while rubbing my clit. You're quite a bit thicker than the vibe I'm using and you fill me up nicely, I start to moan. I move my hand and cup your balls, massaging them and lightly scratching them.

"Oh, you are nasty!" You pull your cock out of my pussy and I complain loudly, I feel empty and I'm on the edge, you can't do that now.

SMACK -- I cry out in surprise as the first blow falls on my exposed ass, a few more follow and before long I feel my juice running down the inside of my thigh, the fire on my ass soon spread and my entire pussy start aching for a cock, I also need one in my ass and I need it now.

SMACK -- the next few blows landed on the insides of my thighs and I cry out even louder. I've never felt this hot before. I want more, a lot more.

You part my ass cheeks with your hands and I feel your thick, hard cock pressing against my asshole. Oh yes, you are going fuck my ass. I sigh deeply and start rubbing my clit again.

"Fuck your cunt with your hand you nasty bitch" you push your cock into my asshole in one push, burying it inside me. I slide my fingers in and out of my cunt feeling your thick shaft and pressing my fingers against it.

"That's it bitch, massage my shaft, I'm gonna shoot my load in your ass and you're gonna suck me off clean."

I gasp and start pumping furiously while you ram into my ass again and again. You cum only seconds before me and we stand like that for a minute catching our breath.

"Fuck Jenna you're hot"

I turn around and go down on my knees, taking your softening dick in my mouth. I look up into your face and lick your cock clean just as the end credits of the movie starts to roll.

"I'll restart the movie while you clean up. You're staying here tonight."

To Brett's surprise I turned out to be a switch, and we made turns to Dominate and submit. We still see each other when we need to, it is a very good arrangement indeed.