Video Reveal

Story Info
My love for taking hidden cam videos leads to the unexpected.
6.9k words
4.04
38.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events below occurred just a few years ago. At the time I was a 28 years old single guy, self-employed as a videographer for weddings, parties, graduations, etc. I was an average looking, typical, somewhat conservative guy - a little bit on the tech-geek side but not overly so. I had a few girlfriends over the years, but nothing serious. My longest term relationships were online and long distance with a few girls from around the world. While lacking some of the advantages of a real relationship (sex), these remote ones fit nicely with my busy work life and a couple of them grew to be remarkably strong and real.

As a professional video guy, of course, I had a nice assortment of pro camera and audio gear - the production values on my wedding DVDs was better than for most reality TV shows. But for my perv hobby, I had another equally impressive array of video equipment.

Over the years I had accumulated about two dozen different types of tiny video cameras suitable for being easily hidden in clothing or gear. I had a fascination for covert video - and my porn of choice was hidden camera where at least one of the participants is genuinely unaware they are being shot. I had played around with this stuff for a few years - finding good places to conceal them in my clothing. Initially these were very low resolution and had short recording times. This limited me to uses where I was present and could activate them. Once I felt confident in the invisibility of the hidden cams, I started using them when I had a girl to bring back to my place. Without knowing it, some of those girls gave me a gift of sex that kept on giving.

My big quality breakthrough came from the combination of the newer small but high quality webcams with external batteries and micro hard drives. This allowed me to get several hours of straight recording time - and it opened up exciting new options. I built one of these into each of my camera bags. Camera bags, by the way, are a fantastic place to hide this kind of setup because the bulky parts - the battery and the hard drive - do not actually need to be hidden. Only the camera need be concealed - the battery and HD sit in the bag with the rest of my equipment and fit right in. In time I got quite good at making the cameras invisible.

Whenever I did a wedding, I looked for an opportunity to deploy one or more of my cams. Target number one was the bride's dressing room. I would usually meet up with the bride in the morning to coordinate timing and to capture some wedding prep moments. If the dressing room was reasonably secure, I would ask if I could leave some of my extra gear there until after the ceremony. Not once has a bride refused me on this. After that it was only a matter of leaving each camera bag in a location and position for good room coverage and pressing the record buttons before leaving.

Then after every wedding I would get home thoroughly exhausted from the hard work, but at the same time excited to find out what treasures I had collected. Every wedding was like Christmas morning for me. Sometimes the videos contained nothing of much interest. But sometimes there was gold gold. A bride half dressed or completely undressed or lurid sexual conversation between the girls. a couple of times a little pre-wedding sex between the bride and groom... once even sex between the bride and some guy who definitely was not the groom. That one I have played many happy times.

But that isn't the story I came here to tell you.

One of my long-distance, online girlfriends was named Bania. She lived in Monterrey, Mexico when I first met her in a video chat room. She was an art student at the time and I found her stunningly attractive. She had caramel skin with a dusting of dark brown freckles, a slim but not too skinny body and a beautiful exotic face resulting from being half-Mexican and half-Chinese. I had chatted with hundreds of women - some quite beautiful - but from the first moment I saw Bania I was hooked. We chatted and flirted got to know each other in the relative safety of a public chatroom for weeks. The more I knew the real person behind the beautiful face, the more hooked I became. Her personality was confident and fiery. If someone said something that pushed one of her buttons, watch out! This was the early days of online video chat, before camgirl sites. Guys would hang out in these rooms sometimes to chat about whatever, but more often to talk the girls into showing some. And although Bania was not one of the girls who ever showed, she could hold court for hours.

When our relationship moved on to the next level (Skype), I heard her voice for the first time. Since her typing had always been fast and in impeccable English, I always imagined her to have very little accent. But actually she had quite a thick and extremely sexy Mexican accent. Her voice was a little bit throaty, very sultry. Every time I learned more about this girl, I found her more amazing. And as far as I could tell, she was becoming just as interested in me.

Typically by this time with an online girlfriend I would have encouraged her to show me something on camera, but with Bania I did not want to destroy the magic we had going and so I let it take its own pace. From day one she was very comfortable with flirtatious or outright sexual conversation - and as the relationship grew it became increasingly intimate. One night when I answered her Skype call, the image that I saw was a close-up of fingers slowly rubbing a pussy. My mind raced as the blood drained into my lower extremities. Was she really doing this? Was she playing a porn video into her feed to play with my head and see my reaction? I watched this for minutes until the fingers on the screen had worked that pussy to perfect climax. Then she slid her chair slowly back from the camera until I could see all of her. It was indeed Bania, leaning back with one hand still touching her pussy, the other resting on her chin, watching my video feed as if to measure my reaction. Her body was that of a beautiful girl – not at all heavy but also not skinny. Her tits looked fantastic. Medium brown C-cups with delicious looking chocolate nipples. She sat there in that chair for long minutes with not one word spoken. She could tell that I was stroking myself to my own gradual climax, but she never asked to see it. She just sat there in the murky semi-darkness watching my face and smirking as I worked myself to orgasm.

Over the following weeks we spent many long nights in chat or in Skype when I should have been asleep and resting up for a rigorous workday. One night she set up her camera so that I could watch her sleep - and I did for hours, occasionally stroking myself but mostly just watching her breathe.

After talking about it for months, we finally arranged to meet up in person. I offered to pay her way to Los Angeles to visit me for three days around the holidays. We set ground rules to protect both of us from disappointment and awkwardness - no sex, no expectations beyond two friends finally meeting and spending some time together. I purchased the airfare and booked three nights for her at a hotel not terribly far from my place. I was very nervous waiting to meet her in person, wondering if the reality would be at all similar to the semi-fantasy that I had built. But from the moment I saw her walking through the gate at the airport I sensed that the connection was real. When she saw me, she smiled broadly and ran to me as fast as she could roll her suitcase. We embraced tightly, then she leaned back for a moment to look at me, smiling with either approval or relief, and then we kissed. First kisses are usually awkward - this one felt like a kiss between long-time lovers.

I know very well that people do not always look the same in person as they do on video. But this girl standing in front of me was every bit as hot and sexy and beautiful as she seemed to be from afar. Her dark skin was not perfectly smooth, but it was perfect. The freckles gave her an artistic quality as if she were a fine painting by a great master. Her eyes seemed to sparkle.

There was a lot of kissing over the three days that we spent together. Bania was an amazing kisser. I checked her in at the hotel, gave her a few minutes to freshen up and then took her out for an afternoon and evening of Southern California experiences. Through all of it, I felt certain she was as much into me as I was into her. Even so, as we arrived back at the hotel I made it clear that I would honor our agreement - she smiled as if to say "how adorable" and pulled me into the room and onto the bed.

I had long-imagined Bania to be confident and uninhibited in bed as she was everywhere else, and she definitely met my expectations. Some women act as if they have sex because it's what the man wants or have sex to feel the intimate connection. Bania seemed to have sex because she really liked having sex. If we were kissing she liked to plunge her hand into my pants and grab my dick. She seemed to love holding it in her hand and she reveled in being fucked. We did it many different ways, but I don't think she cared about the positions - she just liked it. And when she decided it was time for her to cum, Bania would tell me to let loose and she would supplement the action by massaging her own clit at the same time.

Oh my God she had magnificent breasts. I had seen them a few times on Skype, but in person and in my hands they were truly spectacular. Not huge but definitely not too small, nice shaped, firm, with nipples that looked like Playboy model airbrushed perfection. I told her that and she thought it was funny.

The only surprise for me was that Bania didn't seem to like oral. I had many masturbatory explosions over the previous year imagining her sucking my dick, but in bed she never made a move to get her mouth close to it. It was a surprising to me for someone who was so intensely tactile about kissing and touching. The first time I kissed my way down to her pussy and began to eat her out she seemed surprised and slightly uncomfortable. I'm not sure why - her pussy was neatly trimmed, very clean and thoroughly delicious. She went with it, though, and seemed to enjoy it.

For the rest of her visit we were never separated. During the days we went places, saw things, had good food. On one evening we met up with another couple whom Bania knew in the area - it made me feel like her boyfriend, and I liked the feeling. I smiled every time she spoke because her accent was so damned cute. And every evening we fucked like horny rabbits.

At the end of her visit as I took her to the airport I sensed that we both felt a mutual connection and that she was as interested in me as I was in her - and yet I did not sense any clinginess or inclination to turn this into a relationship with more ties. This was good for me, as I had never been a long-term-relationship kind of guy. I saw her off at the airport and drove home with a smile and her taste on my lips. Oh, and I also had a duffel bag with my hidden camera equipment and several hours of low-light video of Bania and myself frolicking. I don't know how many times I shot my load that weekend, but however many it was dwarfed by the number of times I beat off watching the video.

But, this is not where things got interesting yet.

OK, so after that visit things were similar to before. Video chats, emails, texts. We had the same connection, and yet at no time did she press me for anything more than we had established. She would ask me about my girlfriends in a way that seemed playful and flirtatious and genuinely lacking in jealousy. Honestly, had she angled for more of a committed relationship I would have jumped for it. But she played it light and I went with the flow and enjoyed what we had. After the visit she was definitely more comfortable getting naked for me on cam than she had been before. Of course, I captured as much of this as I could to supplement my library.

And all this while, of course, I was continuing to work and to make use of my skills at illicit videography. I was amassing quite an impressive library of undressed brides and other assorted debutantes.

So, fast forward through the next year and a half. Bania graduated from college and got a job with an advertising company in San Diego. It was an Hispanic-owned company that specialized in marketing to the Latin-American community in southern California. I was surprised that a young girl from Mexico could so easily get a work permit in the US, but evidently this company did it frequently as a means for getting inexpensive talent. So she moved to San Diego to share an apartment with another girl she knew from college who was also working at the same place. And suddenly, my spicy, sexy, hot little not-really-girlfriend was just 4 hours down the freeway from me!

For four months I did not have an opportunity to see her. It was the height of wedding season, and with bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs and sweet sixteens I was massively busy. Bania also seemed crazy busy, adapting to living in the US, having a full time job and having a roommate. In our Skype conversations she seemed tired and a little bit stressed, but overall still happy. She would show me some of the advertising pieces she was working on and they were amazing - totally pro, and with some major brand-name products. The girl had real talent and I was impressed.

Finally we found a weekend when a quiet spot in my schedule actually coincided with one in hers. Bania said her roommate Yoli was going to be out of the apartment for the weekend and we could make it an overnight.

So, I packed up some clothes, an optimistic supply of condoms for one night and my bags of hidden video equipment and drove down to San Diego. It was going on two years since I had seen her in person, but when I saw her in her apartment doorway she was just as beautiful and just as sexy. We embrased and kissed as if no time had passed, and when she pushed her hand inside my pants I was fully ready to take advantage of her. But she suggested we go out and have a little fun before coming back and having fun. So I dropped my bags off in her room, casually but strategically placing the bags with the cameras to ensure good coverage of the action that would come later in her bedroom.

It was a nice evening in downtown San Diego. We enjoyed a delicious meal in the gas lamp district - either it was the most amazing food I had ever eaten or it was benefiting from my hot Latina companionship. Bania's English was noticeably improved since the first time I had been with her, but the accent was still intensely sexy. Several times during the evening I started to get an erection in my jeans just from the way she pronounced words. We stopped at a bar for a drink and played a couple games of pool. As the evening progressed I could feel both our temperatures rising - to the point where I was worried that the escalation of our physical contact was going to provoke someone to call the police on us. Time to take this party back to her bed.

When we got back to her place, I was feeling it physically more than I could ever recall - almost lightheaded from the swell of physical attraction. While Bania prepared some appetizers, I scoped out her place. It was a small and inexpensive place, but it had personality. There were a few photos of her roommate Yoli, who also looked like a cute little Latina - although not as beautiful as Bania. The place was filled with artwork. I could easily tell which were Bania's and which were Yoli's - their styles were quite different. Both displayed considerable talent.

Bania served a tray of delicious little tortilla wraps with shrimp and salsa and a glass of Mexican wine for each of us. Both, she said, were specialties of the region in Mexico where she comes from. The wine was different than I had tasted before but quite good and the wraps were excellent. But Bania's lips were by far the most delicious Mexican delicacy of all. It was wonderful to be holding her body in my arms, exploring her neck, nose, mouth with my lips. Her smell unlocked an adrenaline rush of encoded memories of our first meeting.

As we moved to the bedroom, I was feeling the effects of the alcohol but I was determined not to waste the one night I had with her. While Bania was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, I activated each of my hidden cameras and made sure that each of them was in a good location. She came out wearing only an oversized t-shirt of mine that I had sent to her a year before. It should not have looked sexy, but it sure as hell looked sexy on this girl. I was still fully dressed, as I took her into my arms and gently lowered her onto the bed. We kissed almost frantically. I was nestled behind one of her ears tasting her skin and smelling the perfect smell of her hair. My hands were exploring her body as if for the first time. I felt completely overcome with the emotions, the passion, the alcohol...

And then I woke up.

Through one half-opened eye I could see daylight streaming in through the window. I was in bed, with one arm wrapped around Bania's naked, peacefully breathing body. Fucking hell, did I fall asleep on her!? I felt my body and I was also naked. At least there may have been some sexual rewards last night. But for the life of me I could not remember any of it. And I still felt woozy. I am a lightweight drinker, as Bania is as well, but I have never passed out on a gorgeous girl like that before.

Bania felt me moving and started to stir. She looked at me through squinty eyes and smiled wryly. I kissed her good morning asked her apologetically if I had passed out no her. She smirked and with her incredible accent said that it was ok, that we both were really tired, and that it was still wonderful being with me. And as this beautiful vixen smiled coyly at me, her hand moved under the covers to my dick. She took it gently, but with clear intent to make it do her bidding. And so I had at least one hour of amazing sexual passion - albeit still a bit woozy from the night before.

Then a shower, a delicious breakfast - something authentically Mexican that did not taste like anything I would get in a Mexican restaurant in California - and then I packed up my bags, kissed her goodbye and began my four-hour drive home. For all four hours I alternated between savoring the memory and excitedly looking forward to seeing if I had captured anything more with my cameras than snoring and a disappointed girl.

At home, car unloaded I still felt remarkably tired at 4:00 in the afternoon. I felt like I could go to bed and get a full night of sleep right then and there. But of course, instead I pulled out the hard drives from my bags and fired up the computer to see what treats I had brought home. Countless times I had been excited to load up videos not knowing what I had captured. And on a few occasions I had a chance to re-live video moments that I was a part of. But for the first time I was in the weird position of loading up a video that I was a part of but with the anticipation of not knowing what I was going to see.

So this is where it all took an unexpected turn. Maybe you saw this coming. Perhaps I should have, but I totally did not.

First I loaded up my primo camera. It is high resolution, has a remarkably sharp lens for a small cam and a hard drive capable of over 4 hours of recording at that res. I had given it the best angle in the room and so this should be the most rewarding of the three cameras I had running that night. I started the video and prepared to enjoy.

The first part was as I remembered it, showing me nervously walking the room and checking the cameras... Bania looking hot in my t-shirt... kissing... fondling... some more kissing... then, both of us sort of still, laying on the bed. I'm partially on top of her with one arm underneath her and the other hand cupping a breast. And it looks as if we have both fallen asleep, with me fully dressed and nowhere close to action happening. So disappointing! Dejectedly, I watch a few minutes of our two motionless bodies. I scrub forward in the video a little bit until I see movement. Bania still looks awake and is saying something to me. The audio on these cams is not good at all, but I turn up the gain and can hear her saying my name, trying to waken me. But I just lay there like a dead fish, oblivious to the gorgeous girl in bed with me. Bania gently rolls me over and gets out of bed. Watching it, I am embarrassed and cannot imagine what she is thinking about me at this point.

12