Video Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake pulled Ashley's pussy down onto his cock. Well-fucked as she was, it slipped easily over his pulsing member. She bent forward, pushing her ass out towards me. I was kneeling behind her as she and Jake started to fuck, my glistening cock just inches from her ass, almost touching the appealing little hole that was bouncing a couple inches above where Jake's cock was sliding in and out of her. She was moaning. I knew what was expected of me, but I was a little hesitant – even now, at this point in the evening, I couldn't believe this was really what Ashley wanted. Fortunately, she solved my dilemma.

"C'mon, Nick, fuck my ass!" she said, almost screaming.

"All right," I said, getting ready, "just stay still for a second."

Jake stopped bouncing Julia. I pressed my cock against the entrance to her ass. Even after I'd fucked it so well only minutes earlier, it was tight, difficult to enter – I felt a new pressure from below, and realized it was Jake's cock pressing up from her pussy. But after the initial difficulty, and with the help of one more squeeze of lube, I found it easy enough to push in. Soon both Jake and I had our cocks rammed deep inside Ashley's gorgeous body. Soon after that we were both pumping into her, slowly at first as we tried to find the best way to make it work, then faster as we fell into a rhythm. I could feel his cock inside her, separated from me only by the thin layer of flesh between her ass and pussy. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

Ashley, for her part, seemed to enjoy it. The double fucking she was receiving seemed to be quite intense – every time one of us slammed into her pussy or ass she cried out in pleasure.

"Ahhh! Oh, fuck!" she yelled.

"God, that's good," I said.

I had my hand on her ass as I penetrated her. I wondered how she could possibly stand the sensation. I remembered where Ashley had placed my video camera on the bookshelf and realized with satisfaction that it was likely capturing a perfect view of her ass seen from behind as Jake and I slammed our cocks into her. Julia, meanwhile, was still getting fucked by Mike; Brian, at the same time, seemed to have gotten his third wind and had his dick deep in her mouth. A minute later, even with her voice muffled by Brian's cock, I was able to tell Julia was having an orgasm. Not long after hers had ended, though, Mike's came – I saw him slam his last few wild strokes into Julia's pussy, heard him moan in pleasure. He pounded her pussy, moaning as the cum shot deep inside of her.

"Aaaahhhhh. . ." he groaned, satisfied.

I liked seeing Julia get fucked, and she'd certainly been thoroughly fucked this evening. Mike slipped out of Julia and collapsed on the floor; she, meanwhile, was still sucking Brian, though she seemed distinctly worn-out by now. But Brian, for his part, pulled his cock out of her mouth soon after Mike was finished.

"I think you've had enough for one night," he said.

Julia seemed to agree. She was smiling, but quite tired-looking too. She lay down on the floor beside Mike. Brian, though, wasn't finished: with Julia out of the picture, he apparently decided to take advantage of Ashley's last available hole: her mouth. Standing at the side of the couch he leaned in, presenting his cock to her lips.

"You mind sucking this?" he asked.

Ashley was never one to refuse an offer like that. Without saying a word – I'm not sure she was quite capable of speech by that point – she let him slide his cock between her luscious lips. And then, suddenly, I felt her ass clench around me. She bucked around Jake and I, shaking uncontrollably – whether it was the added oral stimulation of Brian's contribution or merely the result of Jake's and my actions, she was having an orgasm. We pounded her soft little body into oblivion as she spilled over into supreme ecstasy.

"Goddamn!" Jake said.

I could only agree more. Ashley was incredible. No sooner had her first orgasm faded away than another broke, and then another – it seemed as if she was constantly coming, spurred by the new sensation of three men penetrating her at once. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

Brian, though, proved to be the first to finish. Already far along the way to climaxing thanks to Julia's attention, it only took a couple minutes for Ashley to polish him off.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhhh fuck. . ." he moaned.

Brian started to come for – I could hardly believe it – the third time of the night. Ashley, despite the merciless fucking she was receiving, managed to keep her lips sealed around his cock until just the last couple spurts, when it suddenly slipped from her mouth. Little trails of cum darted from Brian's member onto her cheek, where they ran down to her chin; a few more trails seeped out the side of her open mouth. She was having yet another orgasm, and now there was nothing stopping her from being as vocal as she could desire.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuckk!" she screamed. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Even though she was pinned down by our two cock, Ashley shook and bounced wildly. I was going full force, not holding anything back now, and Jake was doing the same. We were all moaning. My cock reamed her virgin asshole, slamming in until my balls were pressed against her, then pulling out and doing it again, faster and faster every time – Jake was doing the same in her pussy. I was losing control. Intense shocks of pleasure radiated from my cock and bounced through my entire body. Her asshole fit me like a glove. She was still moaning – whether from the last orgasm or a new one I didn't know. Maybe by this point her orgasms had faded into one another, becoming an endless haze of ecstasy. I felt my balls tighten.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck. . ." I moaned.

I felt a load of cum gathering at the base of my cock. One more stroke, and it burst through, pouring down my shaft and spewing from the head deep inside her ass. No sooner had I felt my climax arrive than Jake, too, started to moan loud and deep. He was coming too.

"Ohh, ah, ah, ahhhh. . ." he gasped.

Our two cocks spasmed deep in Ashley's body, just as Ashley's body was spasming beneath our two cocks. The three of us were transported into the most intense euphoria, and it seemed almost as if the boundaries between our bodies melted away entirely. My cock twitched for the last few times, and then it was all over. Jake and I slid off Ashley. We were silent for a while, panting.

"Damn," Jake said. "I wasn't expecting that to happen when I came over."

Ashley looked exhausted, but in a thoroghly appealing way – her tits were pressed into the couch, her hair disheveled, her ass still sticking out and glistening wet with the combination of her own dampness and our cum. I was amazed to see her still smiling.

"Yeah, that was fun, wasn't it?" she said. "We'll have to try it more often."

. . .

We didn't have too much time to get cleaned up and dressed before Ashley's parents got home. Ashley almost forgot to take the porn tape out of the VCR, but remembered just as they were pulling up the driveway. Not wanting to seem unfriendly, we stayed around a while, chatting awkwardly with her mom and dad. It was strange to think they had no idea what we'd just done – no idea that we'd just fucked their daughter harder than they could probably even imagine. To them she probably looked innocent, though to those of us in the know the flush on her cheeks and the still slightly glazed look on her eyes revealed the truth clear enough.

It wasn't for almost another week I was able to watch the tapes we'd made, and it probably doesn't need mentioning that I was in suspense the entire time. Ashley, Julia and I watched them in her room while her parents were out. They were even better than I'd imagined – so much so, in fact, that we were too aroused to sit all the way through without taking a break for a quick little threesome. But this story is already long enough, so I won't burden you with the details of that particular encounter.

Ashley and I continued hooking up – and making movies – until she moved out to New York in the fall for college (I, on the other hand, went to Berkeley, where I was to have more than my fair share of sexual escapades – I might write about some of them in the future). She, like Julia, has remained a close friend, though Ashley would be the first to admit that our relationship is based on sex to a far greater degree. We've visited each other every now and then in the succeeding years, and it rarely takes long before we start fucking each other. She and I just seem to have a certain chemistry, I suppose. But of course in all that time nothing has equaled that first summer after high school, when everything was new.