Video Whore

Story Info
Girl pays for infidelity in arcade booth.
2.6k words
3.99
342.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that Buzz had found me out the minute he came through door. He had that darkly burning look in his eyes. He stood at the kitchen door and stared at me for what seemed like forever.

"You're a fucking whore, Mindy, a fucking whore. I saw you with Dan today. Stupid bitch!"

What could I say? I was busted. "I'm sorry Buzz, it just . . . it just kinda happened. It was only a blow job. Its not like I fucked him or anything."

"Only a blow job, huh." an evil smile flashed across buzz's face. "You got two choices bitch, come with me and do exactly as you're told or get the fuck out. And you got ten seconds to decide."

"I'll do anything Buzz, anything you want . . . please..."

"Get in the truck" he said coldly as he shoved me towards the door. I'm gonna teach you a lesson."

I walked to the front door and then out to the truck and got in. Buzz slid behind the wheel.

"Get on the floor. I don't even want to look at you, you whore."

I curled up on the floorboard as he backed the car out of the drive and spun the tires. I tried to keep track of his turns but was soon completely baffled as to where we were. After what seemed hours but was probably only 10 minutes, the car slowed, turned onto a rough surface and stopped.

"Come with me. And no shit or I'll just leave you here and go change the locks."

I pulled myself onto the seat and looked around. We were at a porno shop out near the highway. I got out of the car slowly and Buzz took my hand.

"Act like you're with me" He said as he led me inside and through the store. At the back a lighted sign said "ARCADE" and a hand lettered one said "You must buy $3.00 in Tokens to be admitted." Buzz pushed a five across the counter to the clerk who handed him a small pile of bronze coins. "One to a booth." the clerk muttered as he hit the buzzer to open the half-door to our left. Buzz put his hand on my back and gave me a little push. I walked in slowly. His hand stayed on my back as we walked to the back and then turned down a hallway. There were several men standing in the doorways of the little booths and I could feel their eyes on me as we passed. It was creepy, real creepy. But it was also a turn on, I could feel that tingle in my sex. We turned and went halfway down a second hall before Buzz stopped and said "here, this one."

I stepped into the booth and Buzz followed, closing the door behind us. There was a screen, and ashtray and a small metal framed couch. The room smelled terrible, like stale cigarettes and piss. I stood by the back of the couch facing the door. Buzz dropped the tokens in the machine and a flick began to play but I ignored it. Buzz circled back to where I was and put his face a few inches from mine.

"So you like to suck dick huh? You'll love it here." Then he grabbed the top of my shirt and yanked it, sending buttons flying all over the tiny room. Instinctively I covered myself, but he immediately grabbed my wrists and pushed my arms to my side. "They want to see all of you, Min, and you're gonna let'em." He reached around and undid my bra, pushing it up so my tits were exposed. Then he opened the door part way, looked out for a minute and leaned against the wall next to me.

A moment later a man's face peered in the door. He looked at me quizzically, then at Buzz. Buzz smiled and motioned for him to come him in. He was about 40, dressed in sweats and a t-shirt and seemed kinda fat.

"She likes to suck dick" Buzz whispered . "Nice firm little titties too" he said as he reached out and pinched my nipple. Pain shot through my whole breast but he held on tightly, increasing the pressure until the pain became unbearable. He looked at me. "Do him real good baby" he said firmly as he slid his hand to my shoulder and pressed it down. I sank to my knees, staring the stranger in the crotch. I could see the bulge in the strangers pants even before he freed his cock from them. It was uncut and about 6 inches long and about half hard. I took the head in my mouth and he became instantly got rock hard. I looked up at Buzz but his face was stony, expressionless. I began to rock back and forth as I sucked the man's dick. Just as I felt him start to cum I heard the door squeak open. I tilted my head but could see nothing beyond the stranger's pants. His cum hit the back of my throat and I started to choke as it filled my mouth.

I tried to pull away but he clasped me tightly to his crotch. I could feel cum trickling out the corner of my mouth and down my chin. He relaxed his grip, pulled his softening member out of my mouth and reached down to feel my tit. I recoiled against the couch and slid to the floor. He dropped his hand and turned to leave. I could see another silhouette next to Buzz in the doorway as that man left. A black guy in his twenties stepped forward into the light from the movie screen. He was well-built but his clothes were covered with a light colored dust and he smelled like sweat. He held out his hand to me as I sat dejected on the floor. How many would Buzz make me do? Was he picking them for scuzziness? Were we gonna get caught? I took the black man's hand and he pulled me to my feet with a forceful jerk. He took a tit in each hand and squeezed them hard. His right hand then slid down my belly and into the waistband of my jeans. I tightened and pressed my legs together. "C'mon bitch, I just want a little taste, just a little finger fuck" he whispered. I looked over at Buzz pleadingly. He just smiled and whispered "Its only a finger". I relaxed enough to let the guy stick his finger in me. It was rough and hurt.

"Damn bitch, you're all wet" he said pulling his hand from my pants. "Can you suck good?" he said pushing his moist finger to my lips. I obediently sucked his finger clean as he chuckled. I heard the door squeak again and saw another man, well-dressed and older, about sixty enter. He looked at me and the black guy, then at Buzz. "Can I watch?" he asked sheepishly. Buzz nodded. The man closed the door behind him and stood to the side of me and the big black guy.

"May I?" he said looking at the black guy and extending his hand toward my chest. "Don't get in the way man." the black guy grumbled, "this little white bitch was about to go digging for a big black cock, Wasn't she?" He said looking at me with a mean expression. As I bent over to undo his jean, the older man's hand grabbed my tit mad squeezed it gently. It felt good as his finger moved gently from my ribs up to my nipple. I pushed the black's jeans down and knelt in front of him. The older man's hand slipped away. The blacks dick was barely contained in his boxer and sprang out at me as a I pushed them down too. He had to be 9 inches and thicker than any dick I'd ever seen. This cock couldn't be sucked, I told myself. My jaws wouldn't open that wide! I took it in my hand and squeezed it. Then slowly I licked the head and started down the side of the shaft with my tongue, praying he'd cum fast without choking me.

"Suck me bitch, like your man here told you to. Don't be fuckin around or I'll put it right up that little white ass of yours."

The idea made me gasp. I looked up at Buzz again. Surely he wouldn't let a nigger fuck me in the ass!

Buzz smiled cruelly and said "Better do what he wants Min. After all you do like to suck cock."

I took the head of his cock in my mouth and eased down the shaft. He had a sickly sweet smell, like cheap aftershave, but still very alien and unfamiliar. He thrust his hips forward and I felt him hit The back of my throat. I gagged and pulled back but he grabbed me by the hair on either side of my face and held me tight as he fucked my face. Every stroke hit the back of my throat and I thought I would either die or pass out. All the while he mumbling about me being a white bitch and how I should love his big black dick. He shifted his grip so one hand had me by the hair on The top of my head and the other pinched at my tits. He also quit going so deep which was a huge relief for me even if my nipples were getting real sore. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out entirely.

"Catch my cum", he laughed as he jacked his cock. His meaning didn't sink in for a minute because I was so receive at having him out of my throat and off my tits. Then the wads of cum started to spurt onto my face. I opened my mouth half heartedly but it was too late. I felt the warm semen dripping from my chin to my chest as he wiped his cock on my hair, hitched up his pants and almost swaggered from the room. I slumped to the floor and looked up, at Buzz. Was he done know? Was it over yet? Then I remembered the older man. and looked around but he was gone. Buzz stepped towards me and offered me his hand. It WAS over, I sighed with relief, We could go home now. I stood and Buzz held me by the shoulders.

"You still like suckin all kinds a cock?" He asked

NO, Please, take me home and I'll never get near another man, I promise, please Buzz"

He smiled that cruel smile of his. "Not yet, one more thing. C'mere" he said as he led me to the front of the little couch. "Its my turn now, min. Take off your pants."

I undid my jeans and pushed them to the floor. "Knell on the couch" he said. "I'm gonna do you like a real bitch dog."

I obeyed and his cock eased into my snatch and began to pump slowly. The worst was over. We'd be home soon.

"Damn Min, you're sopping. You are a whore for suckin cock aint ya" he said. Then he slapped my ass and pulled his cock out of me. His hands pulled my cheeks apart.

"No Buzz, please, not there." I pleaded as the tears welled up in my eyes. I really hated anal and Buzz knew it.

"You're too damn wet, cant get no traction." He said as he spit into his hand. "Its your own damn fault for being such a fuckin whore" A moment later The head of his cock began to push against my ass. "Not a sound, Min, not a fuckin sound." he whispered in my ear as he pushed hard and drove all 7 inches in as deep as he could. I stifled a scream with my knuckles and he began to withdraw slowly. When just the head was still in he drove it in to me hard again, held it there and then slowly pulled almost all the way out. Just then the door opened and the old man looked in.

"Oh sorry" he said as he started to leave and then stopped. He stepped back in and closed the door.

"She really loves to suck" Buzz whispered to him. "Let her do you if you wanna stay."

The man stepped up in front of me and undid his pants. His cock dangled in front of my face. It was only about 5 inches and half way hard. Buzz drove into me again and I lurched forward, my face sliding across the old man's cock. "Suck it Min" he commended. "Or I'll find ya another black stud to come and do ya from here." I took The cock in my mouth and sucked it with the little strength left in my jaw muscles. Buzz began to pump in and out of me which kept me moving so all I had to do was hold my cheek muscles tight and I slid back and forth on the old man's cock. Every stroke of Buzz's hurt and it seemed like forever before his cock began to expand and pulse. He jammed into me as far as he could as his cock spasmed cum into my gut. I used my ass muscles to push him out as his cock softened. The old man was hard now but not much bigger. I bobbed up and down hoping he'd cum fast. Buzz was mauling one tit and the old man was gently massaging the other. The contrast was weird. Finally, the old man's cock began to spasm and his cum oozed into my mouth. He didn't really shoot, just oozed, but there was a lot of it and it was very liquid. I started to choke and some ran out my mouth and down my chin. He pulled out and hurriedly left the room. I slumped against the metal arm of the couch, looking up at Buzz. He pulled my head toward his half hard cock.

"Clean it up" he ordered. In the half light of the booth I looked at it more closely and saw that there was shit around the head and smeared on the shaft. I gagged at the thought. He pushed the head against my lips and I could smell the shit . . . my shit. "My way or the highway, cunt" he said. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth. The shit had a sort of sweet earthy taste but it made me gag anyway. I sucked a minute and let him go. "OK, bitch, lets go home." Buzz said handing me my jeans. As I pulled them I realized what a mess I must be. I tried to put my hair in order and felt the half dry cum matted in it. I could feel the encrusted cum on my face and chest too. I pulled my bra back into place and saw that my blouse was pretty shredded. I'd have to hold it closed to get out.

As we walked out of the booth and back down the halls the men leered at me. I could feel their eyes on me but I kept my head down and followed Buzz out into the night. I had learned just how much I enjoyed sucking cocks. That did not surprise me. What did surprise me was how stimulating the fear and humiliation had been. These were things I wanted to explore . . . without Buzz.

If you enjoyed this story I would like to hear from you. If you have ideas about themes or settings for similar ones those would be appreciated also.