Videogains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
572 Followers

Whether she had chosen the changes of not, the growth of her nipples cascaded outwards as her areolae spread over more of boobs, which themselves were pulsing larger as the metal grew and shifted. While that was happening, she grunted a couple more times hinting at other, unseen piercings.

"Fuck, I did not expect the piercings to hurt that much. Still, they look good, right?"

June nodded vehemently, still unable to tear her gaze away. She had always hoped Kelly would get pierced to some extent and now she had wicked looking ones that echoed her curved horns. She really looked the part of a succubus.

"What about you, J? Anything you want changed?"

June shook her head as if to free herself from some boob induced trance. Kelly was holding a small, bullet shaped remote in one hand as passed the controller over.

"Oh, just a few things. Nothing as extreme as you." She loaded up as her new self and within a few moments of taking away some of her excess attributes, June had redefined her appearance. The tingle of the synchronization was almost as pleasurable as the growing now and she relished the sensations that awaited her.

Since Kelly had gone long and slim and sort of stacked, she decided to go in the other direction. Obviously she did need to be somewhat taller or Kelly would just be unreachable, but made sure to only come up to the shoulder of her demon-girlfriend. Most of what she had done was move fat around until she was that perfect fantasy hourglass.

She felt her panties straining as her hips and ass began to spread to match the her on screen. With a soft snap, the waist band broke and shortly after a tear in the soft cotton left her standing there naked. Her tits were once again armfuls, enveloping her torso to the middle of her ribs in an instant. Everywhere that was not supposed to be jiggly had been sculpted into lightly toned muscle which would look much more impressive when she flexed. Her tummy's rolling hills remained as they were, if not a little diminished to squeeze out an extra point.

She could have gone further, could have pushed herself to comic book proportions, but she wanted to still be some about of realistic. Though, with her other half committing fully to the demoness aesthetic, was being built like a certain big, green lawyer or world renowned cat burglar really all that unreasonable?

What she was most proud of, though, were the changes she had made to her tongue and jaw muscles. She could not have gotten back to that menu if she tried, but upon stumbling over it had to improve everything she could afford to. Knowing just how much Kelly enjoyed being eaten out, she lengthened her tongue and strengthened her face muscles so they could endure what would likely be hour long cunnilingus sessions. The tingle in her cheeks and mouth as those changes took shape was almost more pleasurable than the simultaneous changes to her lips were.

The moment her synchronization was done she pushed Kelly over, and attacked with both of her new weapons. Laying across her lover's chest, she only had to coil hair around upper arms and wrists before grappling the posts in the headboard to hold her down. A tongue longer than her mouth snaked out between super plush lips now permanently stained a deep blue.

She moved teasingly at first, just barely grazing her demon-girlfriend's slender neck. It seemed Kelly's hunch about her sensitivity was right as just that touch was enough to make her arch back and let out a long rolling moan. As Kelly bucked against the air, June resisted just reaching under her skirt and finger fucking her. Instead, she continued to build slowly, pressing steadily more tongue against her demon-girlfriend's surprisingly warm skin with each long, lingering pass.

When she finally bit down on flesh, Kelly was moaning her name like a mantra. More nibbles moved her up to chin and then lips. She could feel her demon-girlfriend straining against her, her fingers entwining in their bonds as her breath played over skin. The feeling of power pushed June to attack even harder, mixing soft, quick bites with long, lingering kisses.

It was not long before their engagement became aggressive, each trying to make the other come again. Kelly sucked on June's lip as she stroked it with her tongue which was now apparently sporting a pair of rounded piercings. Unable to do much in that position beyond moan and shudder, she instead focused her attention on gently stroking Kelly's nipples.

Eventually though, her super sensitive lips betrayed her and she collapsed, panting, onto Kelly. Free from her hair bonds, the succubus easily took control of the situation. Extricating herself, she flipped June on her back and hovered her pussy over the shorter woman's face.

Despite being numb from the extended lip lock, June grinned as she saw where the last piercing had grown in. Situated vertically against Kelly's clit was another, much narrower bar. Purple balls sat at either end, one right up against the mons and the other just outside the hood. Kelly grabbed the mysterious remote from before and twisted it a full turn. The sound of very small motors followed. Almost at once she dropped to the bed, her pussy on June's face. The vibrations against equally sensitive flesh sent both over the edge for a another time that evening.

June was the first to recover and proceeded with what Kelly had started. Licking gingerly to avoid vibrating her lips too much, she slowly worked the pussy of her succubus-lover into overdrive with nibbles and long, slow tongue caresses. That got Kelly was moving again, unconsciously perhaps, but it was enough to get her to turn the vibration down to where it would not disable June from the overwhelming sensation. Working with Kelly's persistent humping, June's licking, biting, and sucking was all the more potent and it was not long before thighs clenched around her once more.

Kelly tilted over to collapse onto the bed, June wiggled into her arms. Despite everything, or perhaps because of it, they fit together great. They each pulled at the blanket and tucked in for the night. Both were thinking about the game that remained unbeaten and how good tomorrow would be when they conquered it together.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
572 Followers
12