Videotape

Story Info
While dressing at Heather's, Chris finds something.
732 words
3.09
141.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for the party, I had a lot of fun." said Heather referring to the surprise 22nd birthday party her boyfriend Chris had thrown her. "It was no problem." replied Chris with a smile. "I'm sure you'll find a way to thank me." Heather smiled and rolled her blue eyes at him and he laughed. She was a great girlfriend, sweet beautiful and smart. The only thing was, when it came to sex, Heather wasn't really interested. She wasn't a virgin, but Heather wasn't a girl you could call "kinky". She usually just laid there and let Chris do his thing. That was enough for her.

Heather was blond, had blue eyes and was tall. She was hot and Chris knew that. Her chest was at least a 36C and she always wore tight fitting shirts. Chris was a good looking guy as well in his mid-twenties. The only thing he wished of her, was for her to be a little wild in bed.

After they finally finished cleaning, Chris walked over to Heather and proceeded to kiss her. Without saying anything he picked her up and brought her to the bedroom. There, he took off her jeans and began to lick her pussy. Slowly sticking her tongue in and out of her wet hole as she moaned deeply. Then. he stuck two fingers inside and started to fuck her hard. After finger fucking her and licking her sweet juices for 15 minutes stood up and unzipped his pants and took out his 7.5 inch cock.

"Not tonight, lets just do it." said Heather. Chris thought nothing of it and climbed on top of her. He stuck his hard dick inside of her hot pussy and fuck her slow and deep. Moving his dick in and out slowly and making her moan louder and louder. After about 25 minutes they both came and fell asleep.

The next morning, Chris awoke to find Heather gone. Newt to him was a not that said, "I'm sorry, I got called into work...stick around and I'll be home around 1:30, love Heather". Chris picked up the blanket that had fallen on the floor and got and went looking for his clothes. When he finally found his pants, under the bed, he also found a mysterious unmarked tape taped to the bottom of the mattress. He proceeded to get dressed and make himself some breakfast. After he was finished, Chris decided to find out what's on the tape.

He went into the living room and put the tape in the VCR. At first, he could make anything out, until he finally he saw Heather walk in to the picture smiling and taking off her clothes! He then noticed that there were two other girls there who were Heather's friends, Robyn and Tori. The two of them were also naked and started to suck on one another's tits. Heather soon joined in, allowing the both of them to suck on each of her tits while she played with their shaved pussies. She licked her fingers and stuck them in their holes fast and deep while they licked her hard nipples. Shocked by what he was seeing, Chris just sat there.

He soon found himself hard as a rock. He pulled out his cock and began to jerk off. Heather was now on her back, while Robyn fucked her with a huge dildo. Tori sat on her face so she could stick her tongue deep inside of her tasty clit. Laughing and giggling, Robyn stuck the end of the dildo in her wet cunt. Tori then got up and walked over to the corner and sat in a chair.

There, she watched the two of them fuck the dildo while she fingered her extremely wet pussy. Chris stilled couldn't believe what he was seeing; he was so aroused, that he started to cum in 12 minutes. Watching his girlfriends and her hot as hell fuck buddies make each other cream made him uncontrollable. He wanted to fuck her so badly now. The tape then ended as the three of them got dressed.

Chris zipped up and took the tape out. He put it back where he found it. A few hours later, Heather came home and they fucked like crazy. He never told her that he knew about the tape. It was her little secret that became his.