Vietnamese Diana's Party

Story Info
Vietnamese wife Diana has fun at office party
3.2k words
4.3
144.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwapodan
gwapodan
81 Followers

First of all, I'd like to thank all the folks who have written to me expressing their enjoyment of my last account, "An Asian Wife's First New Sperm." It's amazing to me to realize that although the story has been online only 7 days, over 22,000 people have read it! The power of the Web! Most of the feedback included requests for more stories of my Vietnamese wife, Diana. However, what I write about is true, and I really just want to write about real life experiences that I have enjoyed. It makes the actual event all the more exciting, because I have to dig inside and reexamine all the incredible details. Up until this past Friday night, I was unable to write anything else as nothing new had happened…

As I mentioned above, on 2/14/05 I had posted a story about my wife Diana's first experience with another man. The feedback was incredible! With the exception of one negative comment, I was flooded with kudos, and it has hooked me on writing. Diana was so surprised when she read the feedback, and even more shocked as we started a daily ritual of checking the number of hits our story had in the Author's section. Everyday, it seemed the total number of hits would increase by several thousand until it has now climbed to over 22,000! The idea that we were sharing this experience really made things hot in our bedroom, and I thank you all for helping Diana and I to enhance our fun.

Earlier this week, I had mentioned to one of my "feed-backers" that there was a guy in Diana's office named Tony who was always hitting on her. He is a member of the sales team, and he is a typical sales guy: aggressive, smooth, handsome, and in possession of a can-win attitude. Of course, he has the personality flaw that goes with all of that. He believes he can get anything or anyone, and he does try. Diana told me that there are rumors that he has pursued and conquered several of the wives in the office, so it came as no surprise to me when she mentioned that he was always around her desk trying to engage her in small talk. He'd often comment on how lovely Diana looked, and he'd tease her in a sexy way. He was being unprofessional, but he knew not to cross the line of sexual harassment. Because he didn't know Diana well he wasn't quite sure how far he could push her before she would complain to Human Resources. Besides, Diana always has the innocent and shy Asian persona for public display, and she doesn't join in with the common office flirting. Tony was wise enough to play it cool and go slowly when it came to Diana. She never gave off signs of the willingness to cheat that some White and Black women do.

Two weeks ago, the company announced the winning of a huge contract. The new contract would be worth around 30% of the company's revenue stream. Obviously, this is a big deal! And guess who had led the battle to win the contract? You guessed it: Tony! As I have told you, this guy has one of those attitudes. But, in this case he deserved to roar a little. After all, he had beaten out some very tough competitors, so I have to give credit where it's due. In celebration of Tony's triumph, the company decided to throw him a shindig at a local resort this past Friday. Diana, like the company in general, stood in awe of what he had done. Tony had single-handedly brought in a contract that would keep everyone employed for a long time.

On Tuesday, 2/25/05, Diana told me of the upcoming celebration. Immediately, my mind started to race. Would Tony make a try for her at the party? Would Diana respond if she was drinking, or even if she hadn't swallowed a drop of alcohol? Questions, questions, questions. I decided to tease Diana a little during the week and see if she had any thoughts about trying Tony. I asked her about the rumors of conquests and she said they were just rumors, and that she didn't know if they actually occurred. She said he wasn't her type due to his boastfulness, and she felt he handled himself like a high school boy trying to impress the girls. She laughed and remarked that if he acted like that, how could he handle a woman in bed? I thought that made sense, and that took the edge off my concern. Although I had gone wild watching her and Jake have sex, it was a different situation for me. Jake was a cool guy, but Tony was something of a prick. Too much of an Alpha male and too much Young Lion. I respect a guy who gets the job done, but shut up about it, please! Truly strong guys have the dignity to make it happen and move on to the next challenge. Why rest on your laurels?

On Thursday, Diana went to the salon for her weekly styling. She had her hair trimmed until it was touching her shoulders and curling up at the ends. I really like it that way, and it shows off her face and neck very nicely. Of course, she had to have her nails done. Diana has great hands, and her hands are fabulous for long nails and jewelry. Like many guys, I'm crazy about women who keep their hands well manicured. To me, it adds to a woman's sexiness and makes her appear better groomed. Diana had hers done in a silver pearl color. At a length of 1 inch overall, her nails are perfect, and are the envy of many women. Not only are they great to look at, but nothing compares to the feeling as they dig into my back, chest, or ass as we fuck. Add her big diamond engagement ring and wedding band, and I can shoot just looking at her hands!

On Friday morning, Diana reminded me she was going to the resort that evening with the rest of her office for the celebration of the contract. I watched her getting dressed. She wore her very professional blue suit. The suit had a jacket and a skirt. On her feet she wore her 3 inch open toed heels, and I could see her newly polished silver toenails, the heart shaped toe ring with the diamond in the center, and her anklet with the little dangling heart-shaped charms. Diana knows the Asian woman's secret of blending sexy with businesslike. She said she'd probably be home by 10, and she'd curl up on the sofa with me to watch a DVD if I wanted to rent one.

All day at work, I was wondering if Tony might make a move at the party. It really started to weigh on my mind. I decided that I would drop by the resort that evening and do a little spying. Part of it was to see if he would try, but part was also to see if Diana would be forthcoming and admit if anything happened.

After work, I grabbed some burgers and headed over to the resort. It was 6:30, and the lot was already full. I saw Diana's car about 100 feet from the entrance to the restaurant. I made my way to the entrance and popped inside. There were several large ballrooms and I quickly located the one used by Diana's company. I slipped in, but it was so crowded I couldn't see Diana.

Soon, there was an announcement from the stage. The announcer requested silence and then welcomed the President of the company. The President arrived onstage and stood before the microphone to give thanks for the overall work everyone had done. Then he called Tony to come up. As the Young Lion made his way up to the stage, everyone cheered and clapped wildly. That's when I noticed Diana and her friends sitting at a table. They were whispering to each other and gesturing toward Tony. It was clear that several of the women had a crush on him, but I couldn't read Diana's attitude. She was simply smiling and nodding her head at their comments, but the other women were acting like he was a celebrity.

Once the Young Lion had made his little speech, he left the stage, and the party continued. Soon, couples began dancing. I kept an eye on Diana, but she remained at the table. I was also watching Tony, and he was surrounded by admirers, especially those of the female version. By and by, the little knot of Tony admirers made their way to the table where Diana sat alone. Tony whispered something to Diana, but she shook her head. The looks on his fans' faces changed from happy to sad. It seems Tony asked Diana to dance, ignoring the obvious gaggle of females who would have killed to be in his arms. They melted away, and Tony sat next to Diana. They began to chat, and I could see Tony trying some of that salesman technique...the toothy smile, the close proximity, the hand on her forearm…

Tony ordered some more drinks for them, and really began his full court press. Diana finally relented when he again asked her to dance, and they made their way to the dance floor. As the songs progressed through fast to slow, Diana tried to make her way back to the table. I guess she was uncomfortable dancing a slow dance with Tony. However, as I said before, Tony does try his best, and playfully held her tight. The lights dimmed, and it was becoming hard to see. The DJ apparently thought it was time for straight slow songs, so he kept them coming. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could make out 10 silver objects and a sparkling wedding set on a very broad back: Diana's long silver nails were like a beacon to me, and I watched their position as they danced. I couldn't see Diana well because of the light, but as the songs continued, I could watch the nails and see them slowly moving up and down his back. It became obvious to me that Diana was becoming aroused, and I knew Tony must be as well. At that moment, I knew I wanted nothing more than to see this Young Lion mate with my wife and give her his seed. I was hard beyond belief!

I decided to go back out to my car and wait. It was now around 9 PM, and Diana had said she'd get home by 10. I was in the car for about 5 minutes when I noticed Diana leaving the resort and walking towards her car. Suddenly, Tony rushed out of the building and came up beside her. She was a little wobbly, and he helped her walk…right past her car to his car! She giggled and tried to go back, but he held her by the hand and she followed. She was under his spell, and I guess his masculinity was sparking some primitive reproductive center in her brain. He opened the passenger side and helped her in. He then got in the driver's seat. I expected that he would turn the engine on, but they just sat there talking. I was no more than 20 feet away, but at an angle where she wouldn't have noticed because she wouldn't have expected me there. I could see everything clearly from the back of his car

I watched as they chatted, and I saw his movement as he tried to get closer to her. She ended up against the door and there was no where else to go. Soon, his head moved close to hers, and I could see the silhouette as their heads were now seemingly joined at the mouth. At first, she wasn't responding, but then I saw her head twisting and turning with his, and I knew her tongue must be entwined with his. Then, I saw her left hand on his face…her 5 silver beauties and wedding set were sparkling in the half-light. Tony was apparently doing a great job, because she was throwing her head back as Tony began kissing her neck. I saw him fumbling near her chest, and it became obvious that he was undoing her shirt buttons to get at her breasts and nipples. Diana was now squirming in passion as Tony sucked and bit her nipples. Diana comes easily when her breasts are treated like that, and in no time, she was pounding his back and scratching him through his shirt. Her orgasm was intense, and I felt a pang of jealousy and anger as I watched this Alpha Male pleasuring my female. Once she settled down, I could see Tony doing something to his pants. Tony was getting ready for his pleasure. In a few seconds I saw Diana's head disappear in his lap. Tony was putting his hand on Diana's bobbing head, and I could see the back of her head rise up and down. After about 5 minutes, Tony suddenly threw his head back and shot his load in Diana's mouth. Her head stayed in his lap, and I assume she was sucking and swallowing all of his semen before coming up. In a moment, Diana brought her head back up and kissed Tony. I thought that would be it, but after straightening themselves up, Tony started the car. I watched as the car pulled out of the parking lot, and I decided to follow them.

After driving for a couple of miles, Tony turned off into a park. The park was surrounded by woods and somewhat deserted. It was out of the way and hardly ever used. I parked at the entrance to the park and got out to go on foot. I made my way through the woods as close as I could to where Tony parked. He had placed a thick blanket on the ground and he and Diana were sitting on it and lightly kissing. I wondered how many other wives had been fucked on this blanket. I watched as Diana and Tony began kissing deeper and deeper. Tony then laid my beautiful Vietnamese wife on her back and lifted her skirt. He started to play with her pussy and she twisted her hips. Tony then moved his face between Diana's legs and began to lick her sweet pussy. I was going nuts now! It was so hot and the suspense was killing me. Diana started thrusting her hips up into Tony's face, and I could see her silver nails in his hair as she held his face tight into her pussy. Diana was soon in the throes of orgasm. Tony kept munching away, but Diana became really sensitive and pushed his mouth away from her clit. Tony employed the downtime by licking the juices from Diana's inner thighs. Once Diana settled down and her clit was OK, Tony ate her again. My wife was writhing on the ground as Tony masterfully ate her pussy. Again, my love arched her back and mashed her crotch against Tony's face.

By now, Tony was ready to add to the gene pool. He started rubbing the head of his cock on Diana's puffed up pussy. She mewled like a kitten, or should I say Lioness? The Young Lion was taking what was his, and in the pride that was their office, this Lion was claiming the female he had yet to breed. Diana's body accepted the full length of his cock and by the look of it (I am figuring about 7 inches and a little thicker than average) it was kissing her cervix. Tony was gently stroking in and out of Diana. He was being gentle because she was a little sensitive after her two orgasms. Diana's hands were on Tony's back and I could see her nails and wedding set shining in the light as she caressed his back and shoulders. Diana's pretty legs and feet were wrapped around Tony's lower back and they began to move in unison to their own rhythm. Before long, Tony pushed himself into the full push up position and began thrusting harder and faster. Diana gasped and he really began pounding. He started to moan and Diana threw her head back and I could see her eyes roll. When she does this, I know she is ready to accept the seed of her man. Subconsciously, at this point in time, the only thing that mattered to Tony was that he place as large a load of healthy sperm into Diana, and Diana only cared that her cervix was dilated in order to accept his healthy sperm. Of course, this wasn't conscious thought, but their biological instincts. Diana tilted her hips upward as Tony growled. I watched as every muscle in his ass and legs tensed. His cock was buried as deep as possible as he began to spurt his healthy seed into Diana. Shot after shot of semen was spurted deeply into my wife and she responded with a huge groan and scratching. The Lion's Lioness was clawing him, and twisting her hips to get every drop out of his powerful and fertile balls.

Tony lay on top of Diana and she cooed in his ear and stroked him. Her instinct was to soothe the Lion who had just fed her eggs his seed. Tony stayed inside Diana and I could see her hips gently rocking as she instinctively milked the last sperm from her mate. Tony then pulled out and Diana licked and cleaned his cock and balls of their juices. I was dying to get a look at Diana's pussy to see if her Lion's seed was leaking, but it was too dark. I made my way back to my car as quickly as possible. I got in, started it and drove away. It was now 9:50 PM. My cell phone rang, and I saw that it was Diana. She said she would be home around 10:30, and that she wanted to tell me something. I told her I was at the video store and that I'd see her at home.

Diana arrived home and went to take a shower. I was so worked up that I thought my cock would explode! Diana came downstairs and snuggled against me. I asked her how the party went, and she said it was fine. She seemed sad, so I asked her what was wrong. She said she had a confession to make, and she asked me not to be mad. I promised her I wouldn't be mad and that I loved her no matter what. She then proceeded to tell me the whole story of what had happened at the party and after. My heart flew! I was so relieved to see that she would be honest, and I never felt more in love. She could have lied, but she told me the truth right away. We kissed for 15 minutes, and then she said that she would take care of me all weekend long!

What a weekend it has been!

gwapodan
gwapodan
81 Followers