View from the Balcony Ch. 1

Story Info
They watch a couple in a hot tub.
2.6k words
4.17
49.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers

We worked in different parts of the State, but Gerry and I usually ran into each other at the annual conventions. It had been a long day, a lot of meetings and now, a lot of paperwork needed to be done before we could leave. Gerry suggested that we do this together, up in his room, where it was peaceful and quiet. We ordered room service, raided the room refrigerator for cold beers, and finished the work on the various papers we had brought with us.

The dinner came with candles, so I turned off the lights and we talked comfortably as we watched the sun go down. I knew Gerry smoked a cigar after dinner, so he went out on the balcony with a cold beer while I cleared up the dinners, and pushed the cart out into the hall.

When I turned around, I realized there was no odor of the cigar smoke. A bit puzzled, I poured some brandy into two goblets and decided to join Gerry out on the balcony and find out why. I knew Gerry never missed his nightly routine of a brandy and one cigar. Just as I started to open the slider, Gerry turned around and put his finger to his lips, motioning me to be quiet. I was careful not to make any noise as I slid the slider closed. I noticed the cigar was lying on the top of the table, but it had not been lit.

I looked at Gerry, questioning him with my eyes. He grinned from ear-to-ear and motioned for me to come to the edge of the balcony and look over and down. What I saw took my breath away. NO WONDER Gerry wanted me to be quiet.

Gerry's room was on the second floor. The balcony overlooked a ground floor patio, which had a high fence around it. In the middle of the patio was a hot tub. I could see what had captured Gerry's attention. A man and a woman were embracing, in various stages of undress. From the looks of the clothing, both had just returned from a long run. Running shoes, jogging shorts and tops, all marked with sweat. We couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was easy enough to match the low moans with the position of their hands and tongues.

He had her back against the edge of the hot tub, his tongue buried inside her, and her arms were tight up around his neck. From the way she moved her head back and forth, it was easy to see that her tongue as just as involved with his mouth. His hands reached for her sport top and pulled it up over hear head. Her large round tits were already hard. She moaned as he grabbed one in each hand, stroking the nipples with his fingers and squeezing the mounded flesh. She arched her back as her hands dropped to his back and started raking his flesh with her nails.

Then he bent down, placing his mouth on her nipples, one after the other. His tongue was out, drawing circles around the aurora before he sucked and bit and pulled on the nipple. His hands were around her waist, his thumbs in the waistband and in one swift movement, he pulled her bikinis down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and stood there, not moving, while his hands reached down, grabbed her ass cheeks, and pulled her into him.

He didn't wait for her to pull his briefs down...evidently he was getting more and more aroused. He pulled off his pants and his manhood popped out, rock hard and standing straight out from his groin. He slid his hand inbetween her legs and started stroking her clit and pussy lips, her wetness covering his hand and running down the insides of her thighs. His lips and tongue had brought her nipples to hard jutting cones.

She ran her hands down over his ass cheeks and, with one hand still stroking his rear, brought her other hand to his groin, exploring and touching him. Cupping and lifting his hefty balls, we could see them all hard and swollen, a sign of his growing passion.

We could see him ease one finger up inside her pussy. She jerked and writhed and moved up and down on his finger. She reached for his cock with both hands and with one hand around the base, slowly pulled up and down on it. Her other hand, palm flat stroked in round circles, spreading the drops of precum that had been oozing out of the slit at the swollen cockhead tip.

It was very obvious that something was going to happen and very soon, as their bodies pressed against each other, their hands increasing their stroking, faster and faster. I didn't realize I was holding my breath, fascinated by watching the scene below us, not ten feet away. I didn't even dare look at Gerry, although I realized he must be affected in some way, by the sight that was going on below us.

Just then, the man pushed her away, breaking all contact with her body. She stood there trembling, partly from her emotions and partly because of the now cool evening breeze. He reached over and gave her a gentle kiss and then pointed to the hot tub. We couldn't hear what was being said but from the grin on her face and the nod of her head, they were going to go in the hot tub.

I heard Gerry whisper in my ear that he hoped there were underwater lights in that hot tub. Then he asked me if I wanted to stay and watch, or go inside and watch television. I turned my head to look at Gerry...was he really serious about leaving the balcony? One look at his face and I knew the answer. With a low chuckle I turned my attention back to the hot tub below us.

I realized also that Gerry was now standing close to me, his arm wrapped around my waist. Before I could comment on this, our attention was again riveted to the scene playing out below us.

YES, lights were on under the water and air bubbles were filling the water with frothy light movement. The couple reached for their drinks, placing them on the edge of the hot tub, before climbing into the water. The woman had a perfect build...high tight breasts, small nipples, with a tiny waist and smooth tanned hips. She had bikini tan marks on her front, but none on her back, so she was used to wearing a thong in the back. Her bush was dark and full and when she lowered one leg to get into the tub, it was easy to see the glistening wetness of her swollen pussy. The bubbles in the water only made her tits stand out even more.

She turned to him as he lowered himself into the water. His stiff prick brushed the side of her face as he sat down. She quickly turned her head and gave him a quick lick of his cockhead with her tongue. He moved over so he was sitting on a shelf just below the surface of the water. His cock was sticking up above the water, his balls half in and half out of the roiling warm bubbles.

She apparently didn't need any further invitation, for she moved over and slid her mouth down over his cock, hands reaching for his balls. He bent over her body, stroking her back and sides, as her head bobbed up and down on his swollen cock.

All of a sudden, we noticed that he was moving her body in the water. We couldn't figure this out until he reached for a switch outside the hot tub. A jet stream of water and bubbles shot out of the side of the tub. He had positioned her body so the hard stream of air and water was aimed directly at her pussy. His hands were holding her in place. She reacted instantly, her bottom thrashing and writhing as the stream shot up to her asshole and down to her clit. We could see his maneuvering her body so the water was streaming directly at the entrance of her pussy.

She didn't let go of his cock, but her intensity increased, her stroking on his prick became frantic, long strokes, deeper and deeper into her mouth. I thought sure she was going to cum but no, he moved her pussy away from the jet stream of water and withdrew his cock from her mouth. What on earth was he doing that?

About this time I realized that Gerry's body was pressed against mine. I had been so intent on watching the scene below me, I hadn't noticed he had moved around behind me and was pressing my body against the balcony railing. I could feel the hard lump in his pants pressing against the crack of my ass cheeks. I didn't know what to say or to do...I was caught up in what I was watching...and thinking it had been a long time since I had had sex with anyone. It quickly flashed through my mind that Gerry must be feeling the same way but, for some reason I didn't want to discuss it. Not right then.

Feeling a bit devilish, I leaned my head back into his shoulder, turned my head, and whispered into his ear, "You haven't had your cigar yet". The muttered response was..."the hell with the cigar"! With that, he reached around and grabbed one of my tits, and kept his hand kneading my nipple. This was making me squirm, which was seating me tighter against his hard cock, not pulsing and hot against my body.

OH OH, now we could see why he stopped her from sucking on his cock. He had turned off the jet stream switch. He then positioned her on her back, holding her to the surface of the water. He raised each of her legs up onto the edge of the tub. The jet stream hole was now about four inches away from her pussy. One hand was under her shoulders, holding her somewhat out of the water. He bent down and was sucking on a tit, while his other hand was pressed against her mound. One finger was stroking her clit and searching for the entrance to her pussy. It was obvious that she was totally oblivious to anything but what he was doing to her.

He released the hand on her pussy, reached over, and switched the jet stream of water and bubbles back on. We could hear her yell, even from where we stood. Her mouth gaped open and she was gasping for breath. He quickly slid first one, then two and finally three fingers into her pussy. The combination of the water and his stroking fingers brought her to a shuddering intense climax.

I was suddenly aware of Gerry now. His hands had been busy, unbuttoning my blouse. Both hands had been clenching and rubbing on my own swollen tits. My nipples were hard as rocks. I reached around behind me and yes, his cock was pushing hard against his pants. I suggested that we both take our clothes off, but to keep our eyes on the hot tub. He didn't need to say anything, as he reached for his zipper. The cool night air felt good on my body. Gerry now moved in behind me, and slipped his stiff cock inbetween my legs. I just stood there, putting my weight on first one foot and then the other. I was sliding on his cock.

Damn, but the scene blow had made me so hot...I hoped Gerry felt the same. We had never considered having sex before but tonight things had changed between us. No question had to be asked and no answer given. There was only one resolution to this evening but first we had to see what was happening below.

We knew that she had reached a climax, being masturbated by his fingers and the jet stream of bubbles and air. Obviously he was still hard. He pulled her back into the tub, only this time he positioned her so her back was where the jet stream had come out. He flipped the switch again...this time an entire vertical row of bubbles burst out again at her body. Another switch and another vertical row of bubbles emanated from the wall, only this time, they were directed at his back, ass and thighs.

With the lights, the bubbles distorted the view just a bit, but we could see his hands grab her waist and jam her pussy down on his cock. Her arms were outspread along the outer edge of the tub, to keep her upright. He plunged into her again and again, stroking faster as each was caressed and further stimulated by the rows of pressurized bubbles stroking their bodies.

With a groan, he collapsed against her tits, holding her against the side of the tub, as her hands came down and wrapped around his back. They lay there in the water, not moving, totally spent from the sex they had just had.

I knew every bone in my body was aching...I could almost feel everything the couple was going through. I had never watched anyone making love before. I was so aroused now, the night air on my skin did nothing to cool me off. I wondered if Gerry felt the same way.

With our attention now diverted from the lovemaking below us, I turned to ask Gerry what he thought about the entire scene. I didn't even have to ask. With one movement, he picked me up and carried me in to the bed in his room. There was NO foreplay. There was just this urgent need for us both. His lips crushed mine. We were frantic, hands everywhere, touching, exploring, tasting, mouthing words, not waiting for answers.

Course, Gerry JUST had to ask...in between sucking hard on my tits, his fingers jammed up inside my clutching pussy..."you want to get fucked out of your mine?" I gave him no immediate answer, but put my legs up over his shoulders, raised my hips and my pussy invited him into the hot wet darkness of me. "Oh yes, can't you tell? I want you to fuck me...fuck me hard...fuck me every way you can...and fuck me all night"!

Gerry needed no further word from me. He reared back, spread my clit lips with one hand, and guided his hard tool into the entrance of my wet pulsing pussy. He tried to enter me slowly, knowing the slow torment would drive me crazy, but I dug my heels into his shoulders and raised myself up to him. Gerry could hold back no longer. His whole weight was behind that first massive stroke. I met it...I grasped it...my insides sucked on his cock.

Within seconds, we were both writhing and twisting, seeking for that final release, and wanting to share it together. Finally, all sense of motion ceased and we entered into mutual spasms, each flooding the other with cum, the heat of it only urging the sensations to continue, one after the other.

Finally our contractions slowed down and we collapsed on top of the bed, not saying a word, just holding onto each other close, as we drifted off to sleep.

I will never forget that night...maybe the next time Gerry and I have to attend a convention together, he can arrange to get that room with the hot tub. But, be assured, if we notice anyone up on the balcony watching us, we will put on a show of our own.

To Be Continued...

Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers