View from the Sidelines

Story Info
Wife drops her inhibitions.
2k words
3.86
180.7k
6
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout their lives Hans and Gretta looked to experiment in fantasies that excited the other. They would talk about their fantasies, desires, and pleasures amongst one another as they both would strive to be the best friend, lover, and spouse to the other. This open and honest relationship would allow them to fulfill their personal and pleasurable goals. Nothing was out of bounds in their minds. Yes, there where some issues that the other didn't like but at least they were willing to discuss the issues and of course nothing was forced upon the other. For example, Gretta had always never been willing to except Hans's orgasm in her mouth. She felt it was disgusting and unhealthy. There was only one time in their lives that she took a shot in the mouth and she immediately got sick and had to run to the bathroom. To this day Hans believes that something in her past must had happened to prevent her from doing this act ever again. But to relieve the situation Hans bought some chocolate tasting condoms which would allow her to taste a sugary flavor and the sperm would be deposited in the sheath. That was years ago and he didn't think that she enjoyed even that. Another main issue for Gretta was the willingness to accept Hans' manhood into her ass. Gretta would always state that it was an "exit only" place and by no means would she ever allow him into that cavity.

Hans always wanted to call her a hypocrite because whenever they watched pornos together that showed two men double penetrating a woman Gretta was rapidly flicking her clit and often caused her to fantasize about that being done to her. He wondered why she liked watching it but didn't want to try. On the other hand, Hans had issues as well regarding other men watching his Gretta and being able to accept that other men where attracted to his wife. He knew if they invited another man or couple into their bed that he would have to cope with his bride talking in a place he had never been and that drove him crazy. In addition, Gretta wished to see her husband touch another man's cock and maybe even suck it like she does to Hans. You could call Hans a little homophobic. And finally, Gretta wanted to have her husband watch her having another man pleasure her. Her fantasy was to have Hans stroke himself as a foreign cock stuck her. It wasn't that she wanted to cheat; she wanted to see the look in his eye as her lust filled face portrayed her ecstasy to him. As much as they both talked about these situations they knew neither could cross that line between reality and fantasy.

Tonight they were to attend a festival together in Hamburg celebrating the success of a friend's new business venture. Both Hans and Gretta dressed up for the occasion since they hadn't been with one another for the last couple of months. At approximately 4:00 pm the babysitter was left with proper emergency directions and phones regarding the two children and off they drove to the city. As Hans drove the BMW there was already sexual tension as Gretta snaked her hand around Hans's stick shift and onto his thigh. Hans looked into his lover's eye and could sense that there was to be a lot of fucking latter this evening. Gretta looked deep into his mind and wanted him to think that tonight was out of the ordinary, something different was to happened and Gretta was ready to make her husband shake. She moved her hand on top of his groin and instructed him to keep his eye on the road. As a good husband he followed the directions to a tee. Gretta made one look out the back window as if to see if anyone was close by driving. She undid her safety belt and reached for his zipper. "We don't have much of a drive," indicated Hans. Gretta responded, "Who said this would take long, remember you have been away for 2 months."

The zipper came down and her right hand leaned in searching for his hardening cock. It didn't take long to find as it practically burst out of his pants. She stroked Hans's cock through his underwear, Gretta was a terrific tease. With her left hand she pulled out his big, round balls and began to tickle them. Hans loved this as it often would increase the intensity of his orgasms. She took one more look back, yanked down the briefs with the right hands while stilling stroking the balls. And with one swift movement Gretta disappeared from sight into Hans's groin and impaled his member. Gretta was not gentle at this point. There was no more teasing, she wrestled his cock, bobbing up and down its length pulling harder at this balls. The speed of the car increased at least 15 miles per hour. Gretta had not done this to Hans in over 12 years. She was a woman possessed, a woman that needed her mouth full of her lovers cock. For the next three minutes she continued her pursuit of his cock and making it larger and stiffer than before. Hans moaned and begged her to continue. Then all of a sudden, Gretta stopped sucking his pole, delivered it back into his pants, zipped up and rebuckled. The speed of the car slowed and Hans looked over at the passenger seat only to see Gretta open a book and start reading. Confused he stammered, "What was that?" Gretta looked back as she put a stick of gum into her mouth and said, "Just wait for later, I'll relieve that gun of yours when I'm ready."

At the festival the couple held hands, kissed ever so lightly and held one another close. Few people would have ever realized that this couple had been married for almost 15 years. They looked like newlyweds and many where jealous. After dinner when the dancing began Gretta went to up to talk to an old friend while Hans was refreshing their drinks. On the way back from the bar Hans noticed that this friend was handing her a key. "What was that all about?" thought Hans. The friend left and Gretta quickly turned to Hans and whispered, "Room 454 in 15 minutes." She took her drink and walked toward the exist. The next fifteen minutes where the longest in Hans's life. She had a key which meant she had a room which meant early sex? He quickly finished his drink and ran for another. At around 12 minutes he went directly for the lift to see what Gretta had in store.

Just outside the room 454 Hans could hear music. He inserted the key and opened the door to darkness. He walked in slowly because of the absence of light and realized it was a typical room. Ten feet in was a familiar blouse that no more than 16 minutes ago was on a woman he called Gretta. Two feet further he noticed shoes and the same skirt she had worn. But where was she.

Curiosity led him further into the open space. He bumped into a chair almost stumbling onto the floor. Hans regained his composure only to see Gretta on her knees wearing only her black, lace bra and panty set that he had purchased in Amsterdam earlier that June. He difference was Gretta was not talking because in her mouth was the cock of a man who was standing next to her with his pants down to the ankles and a mask on his face. "Sit down and watch as I suck the cock of another man in front of you. Hans you always said that you dreamed about watching me. You always commented on my cock sucking skills, well now you get to see it first hand." The stranger's penis went back into her mouth as Hans moved to the chair to watch.

Gretta used the same movements on this strange cock as she had earlier in the car. But this time wasn't as hard. Obviously, she wanted to keep this steel pole from bursting to early. Hans watched in amazement as she wet the cock after every other insertion into her mouth. She twirled her right hand around pulling at the skin of this penis to expose the most tenderness of skin. Every 30 seconds or so she moved her mouth from the length and moved down to suck at one of his balls. This man's balls hung low as Hans could only imagine the amount of cum that was building in these storage areas. "Stroke yourself for me," Gretta announced. The man put his right hand on his own manhood and stroked his length as Gretta assaulted the balls. At the same time Hans couldn't stand it anymore and dropped his pants to the floor and began stroking and fondling himself. Unbeknownst to both men, Gretta had dipped her fingers into her pussy to expedite the process of getting herself wet and oily. What was to cum?

Hans continued watching his bride deliver a blowjob of epic proportions to a man who she did or did not know. He was jealous but didn't want this show to stop. Hans had to stop stroking himself because anymore touching and his cock would explode. Gretta stopped playing with this man and turned her body toward Hans. "Fuck me stranger as I suck my husband's cock. Gretta and Hans's eyes met as the stranger pulled the black lace panty to the ground and he moved into position. Now was the time of destiny. The husband and wife where star struck with one another as a picture moves from cell to cell in a movie. The second the strangers cock tipped into her love lips Gretta's mouth opened but she did not want to move her head back as she didn't want to lose eye contact with Hans. Hans knew this new cock was moving further into his wife as her eyes grew bigger and his mouth longer. Both could tell when this strange cock was balls deep because the look on Gretta's face subsided and she had relaxed her body as it had adjusted to this new penetration.

"I can't take it" shouted Hans as his cock exploded a stream of white, liquid onto hi belly without him even touching it. After the third expulsion of cum existed his penis, Gretta placed a hand on his cock pulled out the remaining substance and then inserted her mouth onto his member. She knew this wasn't his last and she didn't want to stop her threesome fantasy because her lover lost it early. She was determined to blow his cock back to life. The stranger's cock itself pounded her pussy as she felt her two holed being filled for the first time with human cocks. Gretta could feel her juices dripping down her leg. She didn't care. For the first time sex juices weren't a turnoff but a turn on. Hans's cock grew in her mouth and the man behind her began to grown. She could feel his cock swell in proportion to a normal hard on. He gripped her waist and went faster. Hans could only watch mesmerized by the moment as Gretta brought him back to life and another cock was about to blow in his wife. Gretta pulled Hans out and shouted, "Oh, my god, Ohhhhhhhhh.!" There it was! Gretta was having a powerful orgasm. And within second the stranger was depositing his seed of steam into the deepest sections of Gretta and Hans was shooting another rope of cum but this time onto the chin and neck of Gretta.

Within minutes the man pulled out of Gretta pulled up his pants and walked out. Gretta remained motionless as she stroked Hans again and put him back in her mouth. She licked the tip and swallowed his shaft as her juice an another's rolled down her leg. She didn't care it was her fantasy and it was awesome.