View from the Window Ch. 03

Story Info
Bret has a decision to make.
1.9k words
4.67
35.3k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked back toward his own house, Bret struggled with his conscience about his next move. Ordinarily, he would have showered, gotten something to eat, and settled in to watch any one of a number of play-off games on TV. The satellite made program selections much more complex than was necessary, he thought – kind of like fast food menu options these days. Too much information, and too many choices.

But Adrienne was spending the night in her newly painted room. And thanks to Bret, she had a completely unobstructed view of his den – the room in his home in which Bret felt most comfortable these days. . . the room where he spent most of his time. He wondered if she would take advantage of that view, and if he should make it worth her while to do so.

When she had told him how easy it was to see in the window, Bret had sensed only momentary discomfort in Adrienne, more like embarrassment for him than anything else. And the fleeting embarrassment he had felt was quickly replaced by arousal that his sexy new neighbor had watched him as he stroked himself in front of his window. He wondered if watching him had made her pussy wet – had she stood in the shadows and let her fingers wander down into her panties, stroking herself until she found the release the visual image of his hard cock made her crave? All the books said men were the visual members of the species, but Adrienne had not protested when he'd told her not to bother with buying a shade on his account. Was that her way of sending him a subtle message?

Bret stripped off as soon as he got inside the house. With Cynthia gone, there would be no one to bitch at him for leaving clothes lying around, and he'd have plenty of time to get the house back in shape before she got back. He surveyed the contents of the refrigerator briefly before grabbing a beer and heading to the shower.

The combination of the steamy shower and pondering Adrienne's curves without her clothes on gave him a hard-on, and he was tempted to take matters in hand then and there. But he'd been in the shower long enough that the water would soon begin to cool, and it was time to get out.

As he passed the thermostat in the hall, he kicked the heat up a little. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts and no shirt. The house was well insulated, and had no drafts to speak of. As he entered his den, he turned the stereo on. Slow, mellow jazz. . . very nice mood music. The drapes on the picture window were still open. Bret approached it, and looked up. Adrienne's study was dark.

The decision had already been made. He sat down on the leather couch to wait.

Adrienne

Renting this house had been one of her wiser decisions, Adrienne thought as she soaked in the claw foot tub in the bathroom. She had poured herself a glass of wine and had a mellow jazz CD playing on the small stereo as she half laid and half floated in lavender scented bubbles. Finally, a tub she in which she could actually stretch out fully and soak all the aches from her tired and cramped muscles. She mentally reviewed her "to-do" list for making the house habitable, and allowed herself to feel proud of what she had accomplished so far. Her eight year marriage to Nick had almost completely stripped her of any shred of self-esteem, and it was exhilarating to take charge of something again, instead of constantly deferring to someone else's judgment about what needed to be done.

She poured herself another glass of wine as she considered all the changes in her life in the last few months leading up to her divorce – the arguments over petty things, spending night after night alone, entire days of no verbal communication with Nick at all, even though his facial expressions and body language made clear his disdain for her. . . culminating in her discovery of him and his lover together in their bed one afternoon when she had gone home early from work to make his favorite supper. That had been the last straw. She had moved in with Zoe that very afternoon, and her best friend had held her wordlessly as Adrienne sobbed and screamed her agony through the night. Zoe had been the one to find the divorce attorney and it had been Zoe who went back to the condo to retrieve Adrienne's clothing and personal effects.

She came out of the reverie right before her chin went underwater. Her arms and legs felt like lead, and the water was lukewarm, the palms of her hands and soles of her feet wrinkly as raisins. It was time to get out. She toweled try, and put on her favorite silk robe. After getting a refill on her wine, she went upstairs to admire her handiwork in her new study, and inflate the air mattress she had brought to put under her sleeping bag. Camping in her own house, she thought as she smiled to herself. This was about as close to camping as Adrienne got. She was definitely a city girl.

Since the bay window in the study faced east, Adrienne knew that for most of the day she would have adequate natural light with which to work. She had already brought over the floor lamp she got from Grandma's when all the grandchildren and other relatives had finished taking what they wanted from the estate. She intended to use it by her desk when she arranged the furniture in the room. She knew what the paint looked like in natural light and was anxious to see if the color mellowed by lamplight as she thought it might. She clicked on the lamp and was delighted with what she saw. She played with placement of the lamp in the room, unplugging and re-plugging the cord as necessary, and admiring the shadows cast by the glow of the lamp. Twice she changed her mind abut where she wanted to put her desk, and wound up dragging the boxes of books out of the way to try and get a good visual image of how things would look. The room had gotten warm, and she decided to open the window just a crack to let in some fresh air.

She saw the light come on in Bret's den as she was opening the window. Instantly, her mouth went dry. The timing was too incredible to be a coincidence. "He must have been down there, waiting," she thought. "Waiting for me to come to the window." She sat down hard on the window seat.

In seconds, Bret moved out of the shadows. He was facing her, and looking up at her window. Shirtless and wearing a pair of gray gym shorts, she could make out every muscle in his arm as he lifted his hand to wave at her. Almost automatically, she waved back. Bret began stroking his cock through the front of his shorts, and then ran his tongue over his lips slowly, as he made a "come here" motion with the fingers of his other hand.

Adrienne felt her nipples harden. She brought her legs up on the window seat and moved closer to the window.

Bret

"She's up there," Bret thought, as he saw a light come on in Adrienne's upstairs window. He sat in the shadows, his cock stiffening in his shorts, and waited to see if she would come straight to the window. She didn't, and intermittently, the light seemed to move throughout the room. What was she doing?

Then, she appeared in the window, bent over to open it. Bret could see Adrienne's long dark hair fall over her shoulders, almost eclipsing his view of her face. She was wearing a robe, loosely tied, and it had opened generously at the front, teasing him with the possibility of seeing her breasts. He turned on the lamp beside the couch and stood up, moving the few steps to the window.

He knew the instant she had seen his light. She looked quickly toward the source. Damn she was hot, he thought, as he watched a slow smile come across Adrienne's mouth. As she sat down on the window seat, he waved at her, and motioned for her to get closer. His dick was throbbing and he reached down to stroke it through the fabric of his shorts. He watched Adrienne's every move as he slid one hand under the waistband of his shorts, and let them fall to his feet on the floor. As his hard cock sprang out of his shorts, he cupped and tugged his balls with one hand, and began slowly stroking his pulsing rod.

Adrienne felt the rush of wetness to her pussy. As she watched Bret stroking and caressing his cock and balls, the desire to be touched was overwhelming. She untied the belt on her robe, and it fell off her shoulders. She brought her hands up to her breasts, nipples hard and aching. Gliding the palms of her hands over the stiff peaks, she felt almost electric shocks race from her nipples down to her crotch. She closed her hands over her tits and squeezed, massaging the flesh and pinching her nipples. One hand crept down, over her belly and across her mound, to the folds of her juicy pussy.

Bret mouthed, "Show me," to Adrienne, making sure his face was in the light. He hadn't been sure she could see that much detail, but then, she brought her knees up slightly, and parted them. The robe fell away completely, and Bret could see her hand, slowly stroking her pussy. The view he had at that moment was one of the most erotic he had ever seen. Adrienne, with her head tilted back and her legs parted, was rubbing her clit for him, and fingering her wet cunt. She lifted her fingers to her mouth, and sucked on them slowly, staring at him with those large, dark eyes, before burying them in her pussy. He moaned out loud then, and knew he was close to cumming as he pumped his shaft faster now, imagining her pussy muscles gripping him as the spasms of her own orgasm milked his cock.

Adrienne's breath quickened as she felt herself beginning to peak. She fucked herself deeper with her fingers, arching her back slightly as her orgasm exploded in waves in her pussy, and resonated up into her belly. With delicious effort, she watched as Bret pumped his meaty cock faster, jets of spunk spurting as his fist slowed and then finally stopped. His chest was heaving and as he gave his softening dick a couple of strokes, he grinned up at Adrienne. She blew him a kiss, tweaking one still erect nipple as she turned off the light.

_____________________________

In the semi-darkness of dawn, Bret bent over to pick up his newspaper off the lawn when he heard Adrienne call softly, "Good morning." He looked up to see her, standing beside her driveway, two steaming mugs of coffee in her hands. Wordlessly, they moved toward each other at the same time, meeting under the tree that separated the yards. "Good morning, yourself," he replied, as he took the mug from her, his fingers brushing her hand lightly as he looked down at her upturned face.