Vignette 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadBrown
MadBrown
31 Followers

Katie walked over to a "go bag", took out a container of "Yume Blush" raspberry and apple flavored edible body lotion and went to Kyla and rubbed a substantial amount on Kyla's stomach and began to spread it out with her hands, covering her entire front. She then covered her own front with the lotion. Used to massage, it turns into a long-lasting oil.

Katie sat astride Kyla's waist, leaned over, placed her hands on each side of Kyla's head for support to keep her full weight off of Kyla and gave her one of the most loving kisses I have ever witnessed. Katie whispered in Kyla's ear, "This is all for you sweetheart." Kyla replied, "Katie, right now, right this minute, I love you." Kyla then glanced over at me and smiled as if to say I'll love you forever, please understand. I did and I shed a few tears from my very watery eyes. Kyla's declaration must have moved Katie to tears also for I noticed little beads of moisture on Kyla's oiled breasts.

You could see a new determination in Katie's movements as she slid down Kyla's body a little and started kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. Kyla began moaning immediately and squirming around under Katie's oiled body. Her arms were around Katie pulling her into herself to increase the contact with Katie's body

Almost as an afterthought, Katie slid back up Kyla's body until her small puffy sexy breasts were within reach of Kyla's mouth. Kyla did not waste any time in getting her lips around those large puffy nipples and sucking and licking for all she was worth. She was really turned on! She had remained fairly passive due to Katie's lead but, now, she hungrily attacked Katie's breasts. I could see silvery strings of saliva flying as Kyla switched breasts.

As I was thinking that Katie had not orgasmed yet, I heard "Ungh...ungh...ungh...unhhhh...unnhhhhhh...arrrrggggghhhhh, oh fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck" from Katie. At the same time, her hips were thrusting, her head was thrown back, her hands were waving around erratically and then, she stiffened and started convulsing so much that Kyla held her to keep her from sliding off her.

A more stunningly beautiful sight, I'm certain, has never been witnessed! Well, at least by me. And, it was so fucking hot! My cock was so hard, it hurt and I had to do something about that. I undressed myself, whipped my clothes to...to somewhere and started stroking myself. I had not been invited to the party...yet.

When Katie had quit convulsing quite so much, she put her head onto Kyla's shoulder, settled down onto Kyla and rested, crying softly. You could still see her jerk periodically and you could see her stomach and leg muscles rippling. After a full five minutes, Kate stirred, held up a finger and said to me, "Your time is coming soon. Thank you." Kyla said, "Ditto that lover."

Katie started moving over Kyla's body again. She placed her thigh just above her knee on top of and between Kyla's legs, who spread her legs to give Katie's thigh access. Her thigh settled down onto Kyla's entire mound and vulva. She then began to apply pressure by flexing her hip and knee, stimulating the whole area, including the clitoris. Kyla immediately had a sharp orgasm, "unh, unh, oooohhhh" of short duration and was pushing her hips up hard to meet Katie's thigh. Katie slid lower and started kissing, licking and nibbling her way down Kyla's torso; she stuck her tongue in her navel, licking it out and licked every inch of Kyla's lower stomach. Katie moved lower, taking her time, until she reached the top of Kyla's pussy just above her clit. Kyla was beside herself in anticipation of what she thought was coming next.

Katie got up and Kyla had this confused panicked look on her face. "No, don't leave! Oh my God, come back. I can't stand this!" Katie replied, "A chuisle mo chroi,* I am just attacking from a wee different direction. Trust me." Katie knelt at Kyla's feet, picked one up and began to lick in between her toes and suck them one at a time. She took her time doing it. I thought she was going to suck the nail polish right off. Kyla seemed to enjoy it. She had settled down from her scare and was seemingly well relaxed. When Katie had done both feet, she placed Kyla's feet on her shoulders and proceeded to massage, lick and bite every inch of both legs, paying special attention to the back of her knees, the inside of her thighs and the creases where her legs morphs into the globes of her butt. Kyla was squirming around by this time so Katie spread her own legs inside Kyla's to block some of Kyla's squirming. She also placed her hands on Kyla's hips to stabilize her groin area. Katie's face now was mere inches above Kyla's pussy, of which Kyla was well aware and she, again, started her anticipatory trembling.

Katie put a small amount of the "Yume lotion" on her index finger and applied it to Kyla's labia, her mons and her groin on either side of her labia. The labia, itself, was swollen,a dark pink color, engorged with blood and flowering. Katie massaged the labia using both hands to pinch them together up and down both sides. She checked the central valley between the labia and the vestibule of the vagina for moisture. I.m thinking, "Christ, how could she not be wet?!" Katie put a tiny bit more lotion on her thumb and index finger and rubbed the shaft of Kyla's clitoris up and down once, avoiding the bud itself and ran the flat of her tongue the entire length of Kyla's pussy. Anticipating an orgasm from Kyla, Katie immediately placed her left hand on Kyla's mons and her right palm firmly covered her complete pussy. Kyla went nuts briefly but the reassuring pressure from Katie's hands calmed her relatively quickly.

Katie took Kyla's hand and said, "Come, mon chou chou, I want to taste you and have you taste me." Katie lay on her back and Kyla got into a 69 position with Katie. Katie had aligned her body so her head was facing me. She looked over at me and I knew what she wanted immediately. I waited, yet again.

Kyla plunged her head down to Katie's pussy and began lapping at her pussy like a starving woman. Her face from her nose to her chin was glazed by Katie's copious pussy juices and loud slurping noises carried through the room. Kyla was lost in her heat!

Katie's face was drenched in Kyla's fluids which were flowing like Niagara into Katie's mouth. She would simply lick her lips and swallow the sweet nectar. Katie didn't lick Kyla's pussy, however. She used her index finger, stuck it into the entrance of Kyla's vagina and circled the inside edge, stopping every now and then to draw little circles. After the first trip around, she inserted her finger a little farther in Kyla's vagina and repeated the process of circling. Oddly, it seemed to me, Kyla seemed to be relaxing and then she started to softly cry.

Katie looked at me and signaled for me to get ready. Strangely, the thought that entered my mind was "Now coach?" I knelt down on my knees behind Kyla's beautiful ass and her pussy looked like a giant red hibiscus flower ready for pollinating and I was the bee! My cock was dripping pre-cum like a faucet. Katie pointed to her mouth and I stuck my cock between her lips and she took it in her warm mouth all the way to my balls licking and applying saliva to the surface. It was all I could do not to cum right then. Katie smiled knowingly and held up three fingers whispering, "on three".

Katie said, "One" and inserted her index finger in Kyla's vagina as far as she could and none to gently. "Tw.....". And then Kyla screamed, "Aaaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeeee". It was so sudden and loud, it scared the hell out of me. And then she screamed my name, "Jeerrrrryyyy, I n-n-neeeed yooouuu! I need your c-c-cock"! I quickly realized that she hadn't been hurt so I counted really fast, "Two-Three"and rammed my massively swollen, long-suffering cock into Kyla's pussy to the hilt and held it there. Kyla and I immediately orgasmed. Both of us screamed so loud we must have been heard outside in the passenger cabin. Kyla yelled, "Oh my God"! I had never heard that from her before which speaks volumes to the extent of her excitement and happiness. I shot tons of cum into Kyla! The first spurt, I could feel building up not unlike a turbine winding up. When it exited, it felt like the end of my dick was coming off and lasted for a good 5 seconds. It was followed by several more...but, who's counting?

I was feeling pretty proud of myself when I looked down and became aware again of Katie lying under us lapping up all the cum and pussy juices and swallowing as much as she could. That gorgeous Irish face and her beautiful red hair was literally covered in mine and Kyla's combined juices. This extraordinary woman had orchestrated the best sexual experience of mine and Kyla's lives. Right at that moment, I too, loved her!

The three of us cleaned the break room as best we could spraying some industrial strength aircraft deodorant around the room; it needed it; and returned to our seats. Liv, bless her, waved at us from across the cabin smiling hugely.

Kyla sat in the third seat, I sat in the second leaving the aisle seat for our new lover Katie. We were all exhausted. The girls put their arms behind me and their heads on my shoulders. I put my arms around their shoulders, pulled them tight against me and all three of us fell asleep.

I awoke as the stewardesses were giving out hot towels to freshen up. Someone had covered us with a blanket as we slept and I quickly realized that Katie had unzipped my pants and had a hold on my cock which was rapidly rising to the occasion. Katie said, "I hope you don't mind", giving a coy grin, "it helps me to sleep, kinda like a slicky" I said, "Girl, I don't mind at all. I figure I owe you big time. Thank you for making Kyla's experience one of a lifetime." She said, "Don't think I won't collect mon amour! Besides, I intend to see that Kyla's experience will be more than "once in a lifetime."

Kyla was startled awake when the aircraft bumped to the runway at Tokyo's Narita airport. I held her tightly but she said, "I.m ok sweetheart. Just great!"

We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses as we taxied to the terminal and promised to remain close...very close.

When the aircraft door opened, we got up, collected our carry-ons and I hugged and kissed the girls drawing admiring and envious glances from some of the other passengers, both men and women. I was strutting like a peacock.

As we approached the exit, I could see that Liv was there saying goodby to all the passengers. She hugged and kissed us all, telling Katie that she would meet her outside customs and Kyla and I were going to the customs transit lounge to await our flight from Tokyo to Peking. As we started to walk away, Liv stopped me and gave me a folded piece of cardboard. "Here, this is a souvenir. I hope you enjoyed your flight with Pan Am, with an emphasis on enjoyed," she said. I opened the cardboard and it had been signed by the entire crew. It was a sign that Liv had put on the break room door which read: DO NOT ENTER 7.77 MILE HIGH CLUB IN SESSION

*a chuisle mo chroi-Gaelic term of endearment meaning "Pulse of my heart"

Bibliography: Lesbian Sex Secrets for Men, Jamie Goddard and Kurt Brungardt, A Plume book, first printing 2000.

Note to readers:If you've read this far, please vote by clicking on the star at the end of the story that best describes your enjoyment;from the left 1-5 with 5 being the highest, and comment if you are so inclined. It would help me tremendously to know what is right...or not, about the story. Thanks, MadBrown

MadBrown
MadBrown
31 Followers
12