Vignettes Consacrées à la Maîtresse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vkseverin
vkseverin
297 Followers

You tease me throughout the game. Telling me what you want me to do to you if I win. Telling me what you will do to him if you win. My cock throbs and my concentration waxes and wanes. Your confidence is overwhelming and you have joy in knowing that you win in all scenarios.

As the game winds down I have more pieces but you are in a better position. You lift your skirt and begin to play with yourself. Your face becomes flushed and I am overcome with lust.

"If you concede, you may taste me."

My head spins...

***

Stranger

You text me the address. In the cab the butterflies in my stomach compete for my attention with the straining of my cock against my jeans.

I give the doorman a stranger's name. He motions me towards the elevator after calling up. I'm expected. I hope you will answer the door but I know you are 2500 miles away in Los Angeles.

I knock and wait a short while before the door opens. I am relieved that a woman greets me. She is attractive and composed but I feel a bit reluctant as I step in. I have no desire to serve another but I am here because it is your desire. Obeying her is obeying you. So I kneel as she points to the floor. For You.

vkseverin
vkseverin
297 Followers
12