Viju and Mahesh Swing in Scotland Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shilpa knew that Mahesh was about to cum and she could feel her own climax draw close as she felt him pounding her.

Both were now moaning and as they gripped each other's hands Shilpa rose up and threw her head back in passion as her orgasm washed over her body.

Mahesh was thrusting upwards with great force as he started spurting into her pussy which was sucking up all his juices like a vacuum.

Mahesh rose up and hugged Shilpa kissing her neck and tits. He had just had one of the most incredible sessions of sex ever, probably because it was with a partner who was one of the sexiest movie stars and a long time fantasy for him.

Both of them lay down on the bed side by side and Mahesh felt his limp dick slip out of Shilpas now oozing cunt with a soft squish. Mahesh propped himself on the pillows and turned to kook across the glass at the other couple.

He found a smiling Raj give him a thumbs up sign to indicate that he had enjoyed the show that they had put up.

Viju was all flushed in her post sexual bliss, and the expression on her face was like that of the Cat that had polished off a bowl of cream. She grinned at Mahesh and blew him a kiss.

Shilpa looked at her Husband and Viju and smiled at them and made a sign that she had enjoyed their show.

She rose to her feet naked and pulled Mahesh to his feet. When he looked questioningly at her she said .."lets join them and continue the party."

Mahesh grinned back and picked her up in his arms and carried her across to the other side. He knew that he was not going to get ant sleep that night and was already imagining Viju and Shilpa taking turns at sucking Raj and himself back to fucking mode.

And so the party continued.

12