Viki Needed To Change

Story Info
A young man's first voyeur experience.
1.2k words
4.04
80.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers

In the last few days I have been trying to think of how long I have been a voyeur. Not how many years, but when did I first get thrilled by sneaking a peek or viewing a woman partially dressed.

One of my early experiences was during the summer when I was 18. My family was on its way to where we always vacationed - Traverse City, Michigan and we had stopped for a few days at one of my father's friends.

He had a daughter who was also 18. She was beautiful. Small - just 5 foot with small breasts and an awesome little butt.

Just at the peak of her teenage years, I thought. I was fascinated by her every movement. When she helped her parents set the dinner table I thought that she made a special effort of bending over to place my glass on the table. Because of the angle of her slightly open blouse and my eyes I could see down the v neck and peek at her bra covered little tits. I could smell her body lotion, her perfume and her essence when she bent to set my plate in front of me.

Later on we decided to play monopoly. She got it from the closet - my eyes followed her and watched as her dress swung ever so gently over her hips. I got a huge hard on sitting on the floor by the coffee table. I was extremely uncomfortable. I thought her parents (and mine, too) who were in the room could see the bulge in my pants. I squirmed trying to get comfortable and looked up to see Viki setting the game board on the coffee table. As she bent over I could see her breasts again through her slightly open blouse. My discomfort was even greater.

We pulled up folding chairs around the table and every time Viki moved her piece she bent over the coffee table and her blouse gapped and I saw the cutest and perkiest breasts I had ever seen clad in a simple white bra with lace at the top. I don't know how I continued to play the game and when it was over (I went bankrupt, she won) I turned my attention to the TV. I tried to think of many other things but was not successful.

Well, on the next night my parents went out for the night. After an uneventful evening, Viki wanted to change clothes for the night. I was already in my pajamas and robe as I was really tired. Viki had one problem.

My parents were staying in her room and the dog (Bear) and the cat (Me Sei) were there in the room. We always traveled with the animals.

She told me that was afraid of dogs and asked if I would hold the dog while she got her clothes. I said I would.

When we got to the room I sat on the bed talking to Bear and she went through her dresser looking for her pajamas.

She then proceeded to take of her top. She wore no bra this evening and her breasts were small and luscious. They were awesome teen breasts - a handful each and just beginning to mature. As I remember, very nicely.

I looked up from the dog and saw her a few feet away at the foot of the bed naked from the waist up. Her nipples and her breasts were reflected in the mirror she faced. To my surprise she then began to comb her hair talking to me all the time. I was transfixed. My eyes were frozen.

My penis was engorged with blood and struggling to get free of the buttons of my pj's.

I turned away continued to hold the dog and not look in her direction. I was unsure of what next to do. I wanted to slide down the bed to where she was, put my arms around her shoulder and cup her breasts. I wanted to put my head on her puffy nipples and suck and suck and suck.

She asked me a question and as I turned my head to talk to her and saw she was still topless. My hard on was huge and now was throbbing. I mean it was the biggest ever. My penis tented my pajamas and seemed to have a mind of its own. It sought for the buttons on my pajama fly and found release.

I really tried not to look at her. We were guests. She was the daughter of my father's friend. My parents could return at any time.

Just a few feet away she continued to comb her hair seemingly not caring about anything. I could see her bare back and her breasts were clearly visibly reflected in the mirror.

Every once and a while I looked in her direction. I couldn’t help myself.

She then got off the bed and took off her shorts. The sight of a girl in panties was completely thrilling.

Thinking back on it, I still get hard.

She hooked her fingers into the waistband of her pink flowered white cottons and pulled them down. She was now completely naked. This was not the first pussy I had seen. I had peeked many times through the key hole or open sliding door at my sister. My sister's pussy was covered with thick black hair. Her pussy had little hair on it. I could see her mons.

She stood for what seemed to be an eternity and then reached to her pj bottoms on the bed and stepped into them.

I was huge, red in the face, breathing hard, and very uncomfortable.

Now fully covered she turned and looked at me. she said that she wanted to pet the dog. I was afraid that if I moved my erect and engorged penis would pop out. I didn't realize that it was out and that she could see it throbbing in the air.

She moved to where I was on the bed and sat next to me. She began to talk to the dog. She slowly reached for him and she brushed up against me. I was electrified.

I jumped up from the bed and my penis stood out and throbbed in the air. It was free at last. I know she saw it as I saw her look at it in what seemed to be amazement.

I turned away and put it back in my pj's. Relief would come later with my right hand. I was too afraid to ask her to help out. She just stared at my penis and I put it back in my pajamas, turned red, and uttered an apology.

The front of my pajamas tented out and pulsed. She continued to star at it. Before she could say anything we heard the sound of tires in the drive and said good bye to the dog and cat.

We went back into the living room. I was concerned that she would tell my parents and that I would be punished. This only increased my ardor.

For many years after all I had to do to get an erection was to recall the scene of Viki, the hairbrush, her pussy, her panties, and holding Bear.

bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers