Viking Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their souls commingled as their bodies joined, amber light and sea-wind and flickering fire. Susan's nipples grew erect in the cold sea mist, and Eric massaged her breasts. He pinched and twisted her nipples in just the right way to make her gasp aloud in pleasure. His hand kneaded over her plump belly and down to the pleasure bud. Eric played it like a harp, and sweet sounds poured from her mouth.

Foam crept onto the sand around the glass jars of the candles, high tide claiming the beach as the tides of desire claimed their souls. Heedless of the ravenous water, they bellowed their ecstasy to the night.

Then they collapsed together, a heap of arms and legs and long hair. Still feeling joined in their hearts, they lay and recovered their breathing as the sea doused their campfire, crept to the edge of the blanket, and carried away the now-spent amber pin. Its promise fulfilled after so many centuries, the Tear of Freya floated back into the brine from which it had come.

Susan watched it go. There was no more longing within her. She had the only magic she needed: love and the fulfillment of desire.

"You're my soulmate, Eric. Will you marry me?"

"Yes."

The End