Viking's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlb1965
rlb1965
2 Followers

"Soon, my little cow slut, they will not snap back at all, and they will be at least 2 inches long. And furthermore, within a couple weeks, I will be draining milk out of these."

Rachel's face burned with humiliation, but the flickers of desire she so desperately tried to hide were there.

"And within a month or two, your breasts will swell several cup sizes bigger, and you will need to be milked every couple hours, or else you will leak all over the place."

Rachel hung her head in shame, tears dripping from her eyes. She no longer had the fight in her; he was taking over her mind.

Silently she cried, "How could I have met the one person in the world that would forcefully take from me what I have secretly wanted to give for years?"

He chuckled quietly again. "Rachel, I want you to set back on your knees so you are no longer bent over the bar. But I want you to hold the bar with your hands, and lean over a little bit. Then, I do not want you to move a muscle." What she wanted to do was get off the contraption and slap him into oblivion and run home and call the police. But all she could manage to do is exactly what he asked her to do. Her eyes widened in sudden fear when she saw him draw back with the leather strap, and he brought it down and over her breasts. Back and forth he went, punishing her udders, her highly sensitive stretched nipples burned with the pain, her tits swinging wildly against the impact of the slapper. Rachel could do no more than to look down and watch their abuse. With his other hand, Mr. Vanderbilt picked up a little box and pushed a button, and suddenly her vibrator sprang to life with a vengeance. She closed her eyes, feeling the insistent buzzing of her vibrator, and slowly the pain of the leather slapper turned into a softer almost hypnotic massage, and she felt herself strain her breasts farther out, almost in offering to this barbarian. He watched her intently, never slowing up with the whipping of her breasts, a smile playing on his lips as he watched her transformation. Soon she started her shuddering, and just as soon, Mr. Vanderbilt clicked the button to turn the vibrator off and stopped whipping her breasts. Rachel slumped against the padded bar and moaned in frustration.

"Rachel, who owns you?" He asked quietly.

Rachel felt the thick control suddenly leave so that she could actually speak, but still, her voice caught and she could barely choke out, "No one owns me."

Rachel heard him sigh. He came around behind her and lifted her off the legs, and helped her stand, although her legs were as unstable as a newborn colt. He half carried, half led her back to the original "chair" and helped her onto it. She felt the control come back over her and she again could do nothing but wait in silence for what he was going to do to her. Back went her feet in the stirrups, and up went her hands above her head held tightly, and her thighs again were forced apart and fastened. The warm comfort of the lamp was again against her exposed cunt, and Mr. Vanderbilt sat down in between her legs and let his fingers explore her intimately again. He inserted 2 fingers on one hand, then slid in 2 more fingers from his other hand, and with them he massaged and stretched her cunt hole until he could pry it apart and peer inside. She nearly passed out from the humiliation of it all. But He could see the effects of her humiliation in the form of the walls of her cunt hole dripping with her juices. He removed two of his fingers, and let the other two remaining find that special spongy spot again, and started in slow circular motions over it. Rachel's body shuddered at various intervals. Then he used his other fingers to rub up and down between her cunt lips, circling, but never quite touching her clit. She started shaking and straining against her bonds, and raising her hips to get closer to the manipulations. He rewarded her by rubbing that tiny valley beside her clit, the edge of his finger barely grazing it, moving faster and faster, while he rubbed her G spot a little quicker, but not harder. She started moaning, and breathing hard and moaning louder.

"Rachel, if you cum, it is going to prove to me once and for all that you are a complete slut. You will no longer be able to deny that you want to be a milk cow slut, milked solely for my pleasure. That you are a beautifully fat slut who will do anything her Sir desires... and that you are completely owned by me. Tell me, Rachel, show me. Are you a slut? Will you stop your orgasm? Or will you prove what a nasty little piggy cunt you are?"

With all her might Rachel tried to stop the impending tidal wave, but hearing his voice telling her what a slut she would be if she came just fueled the flames of humiliation, and shockingly, fueled the fire that was building in her belly.

He watched her fight it, amused, and then pressed firmly on her Gspot and leaned over and took her clit in his mouth and flicked his tongue over and over, when suddenly a scream erupted from Rachel, and she arched, straining against all the bonds, and not only did she cum violently, she squirted several cups of ejaculate all over Mr. Vanderbilt. She thought she would never stop cumming, the waves just rolled over and over her ascending and breaking and ascending again, her whole body was shuddering and spasming and she was no longer screaming because she was barely able to breathe. After shuddering for what seemed like minutes, she fell still in semi consciousness, no longer caring what happened. She had never in her life felt those sensations, and she quit fighting within herself that she didn't want this. She wanted it. And she wanted to be owned. Yes, she was a slut, she was a cow, waiting to bring in her milk, she was a cunt. And she was His.

He unhooked all her chains, removed the cuffs and restraints, untied her body harness, and left her completely bare except for the collar around her neck. He grabbed a big soft chenille blanket off a nearby shelf and wrapped Rachel gently in it. He helped her down, and mostly carried her into another room off to the side, and laid her gently on the large soft bed there. He sat on the bed and pulled Rachel close to him, and stroked her soft face and hair, and watched her drift into a deep peaceful slumber.

Hours later she slowly awoke, fluttering her eyes trying to remember where she was, then moved and saw her Sir, slumped over at the head of the bed, his arms still holding her. She moved to allow him room to lie down comfortably, but he awoke with a start, and looked quickly into Rachel's eyes.

"Who owns you, Rachel?" He asked quietly.

"You do, Sir," Rachel whispered.

He looked deep into the eyes of her heart and smiled softly, raising her chin up to his mouth and kissing her gently.

"From the first conversation we had, I knew you would someday be mine. I have been looking for you for my whole life, and most especially over the past year."

Rachel's eyes showed confusion, and then shocking realization as he said simply, "You are the object of VkingsDesire. But you may call me Sir."

rlb1965
rlb1965
2 Followers
12