Vikki 's New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Vikki gets more acquainted with her bosses.
4.8k words
4.17
91.8k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday. The day after the dinner party my wife Vikki and I had given with Vikki's three bosses from her work.

I woke up and glanced over to Vikki, she was still asleep. Tired and drunk when she went to bed she hadn't washed before crashing out and the cum on her face was still visible, as were smudges of it on her pillowcase.

I left her to sleep whilst I went downstairs and started clearing up the mess. Bits of cum were on the carpet and chair, including my wasted ejaculation at the end of the night. The plates and glasses were still on the table.

By lunchtime, the mess cleared, Vikki limped down the stairs.

"My head hurts" she whispered. I got her some painkillers.

"Thanks" she responded slowly, "did everyone enjoy themselves last night?"

"I think so" I replied, "the guys left happy having been sucked off by my dirty, drunk wife before cumming down her throat and over her face. You seemed more than happy to oblige but still failed to guess whose cock was whose. Whilst I had a fantasy fulfilled by watching it all happen".

"Did it really turn you on, darling?" Vikki said.

"Yes, it really did".

"I thought they were all going to want to fuck me" Vikki continued, "did you think that? Maybe they were embarrassed and left early after what had happened. God, tomorrow could be awkward at work".

I tried to dispel her fears, "I'm sure they all wanted to fuck you, and I would have loved to have seen that, but I don't think it will be uncomfortable at work. They were quite the gents, to be honest."

"Well, we'll find out tomorrow, I suppose" Vikki continued,"best to pick up the kids, busy day ahead"

For the rest of the day we didn't speak about what had happened the night before. We just carried on as if it was a normal Sunday in the household.

Monday was a usual day. Kids off to school, Vikki and I off to work. Vikki decided not to wear anything low cut or revealing, which she occasionally did dependant on the weather, just in case it aroused anyone in the office.

It was now sometime later, about 5pm. Vikki had left work a couple of hours beforehand to pick the kids up from school when I got a call from my company's receptionist. "Two parcels and a letter – recorded express delivery downstairs for you".

I wondered what it was as I never got any goodies sent to me at work.

I collected the deliveries and took them back to my office. The parcels, one red and one brown, had the following written on them "Read instructions in letter before opening".

I carefully opened the letter, still having no idea what was inside any of the packages or who they were sent from. It read as follows....

"Dear Mark,

Once again we would like to thank your delectable wife and yourself for a night to remember on Sunday. From the food, to the wine, to the company, it was a special evening.

We would like to express our gratitude by inviting you both to Kevin and Nigel's abode this evening, so we can return the kindness offered by yourselves as hosts.

We have already spoken to Vikki and she has accepted on your behalf. Unfortunately she has been unable to find a babysitter so suggested that you stay at home whilst she comes around, and we can all meet together another time.

I know this isn't what we intended, as we would love to have both of you over but as a way of recompense there is a gift for you in the brown box, which we would like you to open once you have finished reading the whole of this letter.

We hope you can enjoy the gift tonight on your own, whilst your wife is our guest.

The other box, the red one, is a gift for your wife but one we would like you to open together when you are alone at home this evening, before your wife comes over to us.

We hope our gift goes a little way to soften the blow of missing out tonight.

Enjoy!!"

Steve, Kevin and Nigel.

I started opening up the brown package. Inside the box was a bottle of my favourite, and expensive, red wine, and a confirmation that the local Italian restaurant were going to be delivering their house special to me for 9pm. I was pleased but wondered what Vikki had in her box?

Later that evening, the kids asleep in bed, Vikki sat down and began opening her parcel from her bosses. Neither of us had any idea what it could be.

Inside it was like A Russian Doll. There were more boxes and another envelope.

Vikki opened the envelope on top. It gave instructions as to the order which she was to open the boxes with further instructions stating "You must wear what is in the packages tonight and nothing else. A car will pick you up at 8pm. Make sure you are ready then. Do not be late."

Vikki opened up the first package. It revealed a short black dress, low cut and with thin straps. The length was far shorter than Vikki would normally wear. A note dropped out, it read "Knowing you might be late choosing what to wear, we thought we would decide for you!".

The biggest box was next. Vikki's jaw dropped when she opened it. I couldn't see why until she revealed a pair of black stilettos. Vikki never really wore heels as they hurt her feet but she seemed relaxed, saying "Well, at least I won't have to walk far, with a car coming to collect me!"

I couldn't work out what was in the last boxes.

Upon opening the larger box another note dropped out. Vikki started reading the note "Well Vikki. You complain to us that your hubby never buys you sexy underwear."

"What else do you tell them about us?" I enquired.

"Well, you always buy me underwear that shows my belly. You know I don't like to show it. These guys listened, look" she said as she lifted up the sexy and stylish black basque, with matching lacy g-sting and black stockings".

I couldn't wait to see her dress up in what they had bought her but was wondering what their motives were behind this all.

The last package was a small box. I guessed, rightly, that it was a jewellery box.

Inside were an ankle bracelet and a necklace. I could see some lettering on each chain. It spelt the initials of the company where Vikki worked, the initials taken from the names of the three guys she worked for.

"I thought an ankle bracelet meant that the wife is to be shared, a slut wife?" I remarked, hoping for Vikki to answer in the positive.

"Is it darling?" she replied, knowing damn well that she thought the same as me.

I started thinking that I would love to see her half naked, or even totally naked whilst with the three of them. But I wouldn't be there. I would miss out on it, having to stay at home with our children, whilst she dressed up as they wanted her too, like a slut wife. What was it they were really planning? Maybe it was just my imagination and I had nothing to get worried or excited about.

There was one last note, addressed to me. I started reading it.

"Mark,

I hope you like what we have bought for your wife. Please ensure that she wears only what we have given her. We would also like you to help her dress up in them. Take a few pictures and so on, so you can remember how she looked beforehand.

Don't worry about being at home tonight though. We will look after Vikki.

In fact, you can see for yourself, as we have set up a video camera just so you can still be a part of the evening. We will all be able to talk to each other.

Just use the link in your email inbox that you will receive later tonight and you can watch and listen to us all evening.

The Boys"

What exactly did this all mean? I was a bit nervous but Vikki said "Don't worry darling. Just relax and enjoy yourself".

Vikki started undressing. I did as they suggested and started to take pictures of her as she put on each item, one by one. She stood posing for me, in her basque, g-string and stockings and looked so fuckable I wanted to take her there and then. I made a move but she turned me away.

Soon she had the dress and heels on. She looked like a hooker. The tops of her hold up stockings were visible as her dress was so short. The low cut front revealed a cleavage that could hold the cum of half a dozen guys.

She put on the necklace and then lifted her ankle up towards me, putting the ankle bracelet on. I could now clearly see the guys' initials, SKN, hanging of the little chain just above the strap on her stiletto.

I was getting very envious and excited, the envy generated from the fact I wouldn't be there.

Just minutes later there was a knock on the door. I looked out of the window and saw a black Mercedes.

"Don't get too lonely, do as the guys say and say 'hello' to them" Vikki said. She kissed me on the cheek and left the room.

I settled down and waited for an email from the guys. I could think of nothing else.

Half an hour after Vikki left I got the email. I clicked on the link, and there, on the screen, I could see two of the guys in the background, at their home.

I emailed back to tell them I was online, and turned on my webcam to show them, as requested.

I watched nothing much happening until I heard their doorbell ring and Steve answer the door. There was Vikki, looking even sexier than she did when she left.

Kevin suddenly came up close to the laptop "Hey, I can see your hubby here Vikki. It looks like he's ready for something. Well, let the show begin!"

Vikki came over to the camera, already looking a bit tipsy. "Hi darling, everything ok at home? Don't worry about me. I'm nice and relaxed, had some lovely champagne in the car on the way over" she giggled.

Kevin carried on "Hey, Mark, good to see you joined us. Doesn't Vikki look sexy? I bet you found it hard seeing her leave home looking like that tonight, eh?"

Nigel walked up behind Vikki, both of them facing the camera and put his hands on her shoulders, saying "Just look at her Mark, she is stunning." He moved his hands across each bit of her body as he described what we could all see.

He continued "It's all so sexy. The thin straps of her dress over her tanned, rounded shoulders. Her necklace resting at the top of her beautiful breasts, above a cleavage most women, never mind men, would desire. Do you like her necklace Mark?"

I didn't reply.

His hands continued over her breasts and down to her waist "Her gorgeous curves all the way down to the top of her legs. I bet you wish you could have her all to yourself, don't you? Or would you rather be generous and share her with us?"

"I think we need to see more. I would like to see if Vikki looks sexier in her new basque" said Steve.

"Buy her what she wants, and she'll wear it" said Kevin, looking at the camera, "did you like what we chose Mark?

"Yes, I did" I replied, into the camera.

"Mark, do you mind if Vikki takes her dress off? Would you like to see her take the dress off, in front of us all?" Steve continued.

"Yes" I replied, almost without hesitation.

"Yes what, Mark? Tell us what you would like".

"I would like to see Vikki take her dress off for us all" I said, my cock getting bigger each second that passed.

"Well Vikki?" said Steve turning to face her, "the floor is all yours".

Vikki would normally be nervous about stripping in public. Our outdoor fucks were generally fully clothed, but she began removing the straps from her shoulders like an experienced stripper, pouting to the camera and making all the right moves, until her dress slipped down to her waist. She then turned her back to the camera, leant forward, thrusting her arse closer still, and edged her dress off slowly. The thong parted her fleshy cheeks, before the dress slipped off onto the floor. She stepped out of the dress still in her stilettos, and turned to face the camera again.

She stood still and placed her hands on her hips, just wearing the basque, stockings, thong and heels and looked straight down into the camera and said "Well, do you like what you see?"

I replied 'yes' although it seemed the question was not just aimed at me.

"Now Vikki", Kevin carried on, "In case you had forgotten, are you giving up or do you want a last attempt at finding out whose cock is whose from the weekend. No wild guessing, just another test?"

"Hmm, OK, one last go" she said.

"But if you fail, there is a forfeit. Do you understand? You will need to put on a show for your hubby."

"What if I am right?" questioned Vikki.

"Then we will put on a show instead" said Steve.

"OK, agreed" replied Vikki.

"Oh my God" I thought, not again, not whilst I am not there!

Despite all this I was incredibly turned on, and couldn't wait to see her on her knees sucking them off, or whatever.

This time, though, she was not to be blindfolded. She was told to crouch on her knees under the table whilst the three guys all left the room. One by one they were to come in, but with their cocks out. All Vikki had to do was match the cock to the person.

Part of me breathed a sigh of relief as she would just look and guess, but the other part of me was disappointed that she wasn't going to suck their cocks.

The first guy came in. I could see it was Kevin. He sat in a chair by the table and took out his erect cock. Vikki raised up her right hand and held the shaft before stroking it up and down until it stood up even firmer than before. She then leant forward, and licked the throbbing purple head with her tongue before steering it into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she took more of it into her, deeper towards the back of her throat.

I could bear it no more and had my own cock out, wiping the precum over the foreskin as I wanked whilst watching my wife suck off another guy over the internet.

A minute of cock sucking finished, Vikki requested the next cock "OK, you can go now, send in the next one".

Steve was next, and it was the same with him. She obviously wanted to be fair and sucked each of them in a very similar way. With all three firmly sucked off and back in the room Vikki crawled out from under the table.

"Let's get this over and done with" said Steve, looking right at Vikki.

"OK, Steve, Nigel and Kevin, in that order" Vikki replied.

"Noooo!!" I shouted.

The three guys whooped and hollered.

"That's WRONG, Vikki! Let's get the show on the road" exclaimed Nigel as he went over and picked up the video camera that was filming the proceedings so far.

"Right, the forfeit" continued Nigel, "The lovely Vikki will now put on a show for everyone out there watching. Not just you Mark, oh no. The link that you clicked on, Mark, has been posted on as many slut wife, cuckold, and, well if truth be told, any sex forums we could find".

"The lovely Vikki, will do as we say, in front of an audience around the world, of, wait a minute, let me see, an audience currently of just under ten thousand people, it says here" said Kevin, pointing at their monitor.

Pressing a button, switching their monitor to my webcam Kevin continued "And here, everyone out there in the whole world, is Mark! The cuckolded hubby watching at home. Say 'Hello' Mark".

I stuttered a quiet "Hello" as their video camera homed in on me, via their screen.

"Well, let's not keep the audience waiting" commanded Steve "Vikki, can we have you on your knees in the middles of the room please".

Vikki did as she was told, and was soon surrounded by the three guys, one holding a camera and filming the proceedings.

"I was the first one in" said Kevin, "Steve second and Nigel last. So it's probably only fair that you get our cocks out in reverse order and start sucking them, ok?"

Vikki nodded and started to unzip Nigel's trousers. The other two guys got undressed.

As Vikki pulled down his boxer shorts his cock sprung up, bringing a smile to Vikki's face "It's got bigger!" she said as she took it in her right hand bringing it towards her open mouth.

Her tongue licked the shaft of his cock, from top to bottom, very slowly. As Vikki got to the bottom she opened her mouth and started sucking his balls.

"That's a good girl Vikki, suck my balls. Show your husband what a ball sucking, cock licking slut you really are".

All three cocks now surrounded her face and Vikki lined up Steve's next.

She took it in her mouth and looked up at him whilst he thrust it into her mouth.

"What does it feel like to have a cock bigger than Mark's in your mouth Vikki?" asked Steve.

Vikki pulled back her head, looked at the camera and replied "It feels great, all three are bigger than yours Mark. I hope you don't mind me sucking their cocks, do you?"

I shook my head. Part of me did mind but my massive erection said otherwise.

One by one she sucked them in turn, longer than she ever sucked mine. She always cited her painful knees as her excuse – they seemed to be coping quite well today.

Kevin walked round behind her and put his arm between her legs, "She's nice and moist, ready for some cock in that married pussy of hers".

Vikki stood up. Steve lay on the ground, on his back.

"Come and sit that married pussy on my cock. Show your hubby, and the world out there, what it's like to be fucked by a real man's cock" said Steve.

Vikki lowered herself slowly downwards until the tip of his cock slid straight into her pussy with ease. Steve grabbed her basque, pulling it down with a swift tug, Vikki's breasts bouncing out. As she sat on Steve's dick the other two guys came over and shoved their cocks into her face. Vikki opened her mouth and both cocks were quickly forced into it.

Turning to the camera Kevin asked "As she can't answer me right this second, can you tell us if your sweet wife has ever had 3 dicks in her at the same time, Mark?"

"No!" I said.

"Well she's doing a grand job" declared Kevin.

Steve quickened up the pace with his thrusts, the noise of the fucking increasing as Vikki's juices dripped out causing their nether regions to slap together.

Kevin and Nigel took hold of Vikki's head - forcing her to suck each of their cocks in turn for a few seconds before moving her head around and ramming their cocks deep into the back of her throat. As they grabbed her hair they fucked her mouth forcefully. Kevin bent down and groped her tits, squeezing her nipples hard between his fingers making Vikki wince with pain.

All there of them were now using Vikki as a cheap, slut whore. She was no longer a friend at their work. She was now simply an object to be fucked and abused for their pleasure, not that she minded too much.

"Oh yes, that feels good! Don't stop, keep on fucking me!" she voiced in a rare moment she was able to speak. Kevin and Nigel were now each sucking on Vikki's nipples, occasionally biting or flicking them with their tongues. They were getting redder and darker by the minute.

"I think it's my turn now" barked Kevin, "Get up here, kneel on the sofa" he ordered Vikki.

Vikki climbed off Steve and knelt down on the sofa, her bum poking out into the room. Kevin stood behind her and pushed his cock into her pussy.

"Hmm, that's one wet pussy. I think Vikki is enjoying this"

Steve moved onto the sofa and manoeuvred his cock towards Vikki's head.

"Why don't you suck my cock and tell everyone what your dripping pussy juices taste like?" Steve asked Vikki who was struggling to get his cock into her mouth due to the hard pounding she was getting from Kevin behind her.

"Hmmm, nice and sweet..... with a tang" replied Vikki having swallowed his tool voraciously.

Kevin moved his hands from Vikki's waist, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back sharply towards him.

"Does your hubby fuck you as hard as this, Vikki?" he whispered into her ear.

"No" Vikki replied, "but I want you to fuck me even harder".

"Say it louder, LOUDER!" repeated Kevin.

"Fuck me harder! HARDER, HARDER!" Vikki responded.

Kevin powered his dick harder into Vikki, pulling her closer, his hand still pulling her head back by her hair. His other hand rested at the base of her spine, his thumb moving downwards and pushing slowly into her arse.

12