Villa "Please Don't!"

Story Info
A quiet villa in the cretan countryside and a girl all alone.
1.5k words
3.77
43.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina walked through the double doors that lead out on to the terrace. The pool water glistened under the hot Greek sun and the cicadas clicked in the olive groves that surrounded the villa. This summer job was proving to be just what she needed. All she had to worry about was that nobody came into the villa and since there was no one around for miles, she didn't have much to worry about. The only person she saw was the gardener, who came once a week to mow the grass and check that the pool system was working correctly. He was a middle aged Cretan gentleman with weathered skin and a warm smile. He always brought her a few ntolmades or some other local delicacy that his wife had made and Gina always tried to make something in return.

Today though was not gardening day so Gina took the liberty of abandoning her bikini in her room and lounging naked on the sun bed by the pool. She picked up her book, a crime novel as usual, and began reading. The midday sun beat down on her and she soon found that she couldn't keep her eyes open so she drifted into a light siesta.

A rustling in the bushes woke her a little while later. She got up and wrapped her towel around her and walked towards the source of the sound. But when she looked behind the shrubbery she found nothing suspicious. "It must have been a cat or something." she thought.

She was hot and sweaty. She dropped the towel on her sun bed and dove into the pool.

The day progressed and Gina walked into the villa to find something to eat. One look in the fridge was enough to convince her that a trip to the nearest village was called for, so she got dressed quickly and got into her little Swift.

Half an hour later she was back and set about making some dinner. When her pasta with vegetables was read, she put some in a bowl and went into the sitting room and switched the TV on.

At about 23:00 o'clock she got up and took her plate to the kitchen. Turning off the lights as she went, she walked down the corridor to the bedroom. An open window caught her eye. She walked over to it and closed it. "Silly girl. You must have left that open this morning!" she thought.

Up stairs in one of the double rooms with an on suite bathroom she undressed and walked into the shower pulling the curtain closed behind her. She washed her hair and let the water run over her body taking with it the salty sweat of the day.

She pulled the curtain back and stepped out. She didn't bother drying her self. It was hot even at night here and the droplets of water on her skin offered a pleasant cooling sensation.

She walked into the bedroom and suddenly a hand was clamped around her mouth. She was so surprised that she froze.

"Skinny dipping in the pool this morning, huh?" he whispered in her ear. "That isn't what good girls do."

He spun her round and pinned her against the wall. Her surprise pasted and she tried to scream.

"Well that's a bit pointless, isn't it now? We both know there is no one here to hear you scream."

She could feel his body pressing against hers and his hot breath on her neck. His hand moved to grab her hair.

"Now I want you to try and be a good girl though. I want you to get down on your knees and suck my dick. I bet you're very good at that!"

He pulled her to her knees but she resisted. "There is no point in resisting. You either do as I say or the next time the gardener come all he'll find is a dead body and that wouldn't be very nice. So just do as I tell you and no one gets hurt."

Tears brimmed in her eyes as she went down on her knees. It wasn't only the fear that was making her cry, it was the betrayal that she was filling. Her mind was saying "no" but her hardened nipples and the wetness between her legs was a clear "yes".

Still holding her hair with one hand he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his erect member. She looked at it, trying to resist her body's craving for it.

"Open up, you little slut!" His voice was heavy with lust. She did as he said. At first she started licking it tentatively.

"You can do better than that!" he said and forced his dick into her mouth. It was big and it made her gag but he didn't seem to notice. He fucked her mouth. Hard. She started to struggle after a few minutes and he eased his grip on her.

" Unless you want me to continue to fucking your sweet little mouth hard ,you'll be a good little bitch and take care of it properly yourself!" he said as she gasped for air.

She nodded quickly and put his cock in her mouth. She slid it in and out, swirling her tongue over the head of his dick. As he started to relax, his grip on her hair loosened more. When she thought it was loose enough she pushed him back and tried to scramble to the door.

Before she could make it though, his hand came down on her ankle. She screamed and tried to kick him off her but he was faster.

He grabbed hold of her hair again and pulled her off the floor and through her face down on to the bed.

"That was stupid!" he growled in her ear. "Where do you think you are going to go? There is no phone here and you'll also find that something has happened to your car."

He was on top of her now and his erection was pressed between her butt cheeks. He moved slightly to the side and ran his fingers over her wet pussy sending a wave of pleasure over her body.

"Please let me go! I won't mention this to anyone!" she pleaded but that just made him laugh.

"Even if you do tell someone, what you think will happen?" he said as though this was the funniest thing he had heard. "And I mean, look at this!" he put his fingers in front of her so that she could see the wetness that covered them. "We both know you want it! Open your mouth!"

When she did, he put his fingers in her mouth. "Does it taste good?"

"Please! You don't have to ..." she pleaded.

"Shut up, you slut and answer me!" he shouted.

"Yes!" she breathed "Yes, it tastes fine."

"I'll see that for my self then" he breathed and pulled her head so that she was on all four. He ran his tongue over her pussy and murmured with pleasure. He started licking her clit in slow circles and she found herself pushing up against his tongue to get more. He moved his tongue to her pussy lips .In and out. Faster and with more force. She could feel her orgasm coiling inside her and just when she was going to cum he stopped. A whimper passed her lips.

"You liked that!" he said and kissed her shoulder, leaving a light smear of her pussy juice on her.

"I bet you'll like this too!" and with that he forced all of him inside her. She gasped. He was big and his cock was hitting just the right spot. He started moving slowly in her. But quickly he started to fuck her hard. Pulling his cock out and then driving it into her hard, his balls slapping her clit every time.

She screamed again but this time it was pleasure. One hand still hair, he moved his other hand round to play with her breasts. Taking her nipple between his thumb and his index finger he rolled it and she gasped as a new wave came over her.

"You like that, you little slut?" he spanked her ass.

Gina gave in and went gown on her shoulder, putting her hand between her legs, she started stroking his balls.

He moaned with pleasure and moved his hand to her clit. That was her undoing. She screamed and came hard on his cock, her cum dripping of his balls.

But he hadn't finished with her yet. He flipped her over on her back and held her wrists, one in each hand, up by her head.

As he fucked her, Gina could feel the puddle of wetness that had spread on the sheet underneath her.

He kept thrusting in and out of her, their sweaty bodies colliding and she could feel another orgasm coming on. He moved his mouth to her tits and put his lips around her nipple, sucking on it and pulling it between his teeth.

Suddenly he pulled out of her and came over her chest. The feeling of his hot, sticky cum landing on her skin, made her cum again.

While she lay on the bed trying to catch her breath, he zipped his jeans up and walked towards the door. When he got there he turned round and said "As I told you earlier, there is no point of mentioning this to anyone."

And with that he closed the door.