Village Ch. 01: Return Home

Story Info
This story flows on from the 'Gite' Series.
5.9k words
4.1
14.6k
8
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
37 Followers

This is a continuation of the Gite story series. Which I was going to call the Village, but realised that it was in another village, so I renamed the story headers.

***

ON OUR RETURN - Monday

On Monday morning, after Andrew had gone to work, Beth rang Rachel and suggested a coffee, and walked to Rachel's house nearby.

Rachel greeted her with a hug, then looked warily at her, "Not here to check up?" she asked.

Beth looked puzzled, "That your hubby's actually gone to work and not snook round to me?" asked Rachel.

Beth laughed, "No, his balls are well empty after last night, and he's gone to London, not back until tomorrow." she said. "I just thought we'd swap notes on what happened. Shall I tell you my tale first..."

Half way through, Rachel opened a bottle of chilled white wine. "I need something to cool me down," she said. At the end, Rachel looked at Beth and shook her head, "What happened to miss prim and proper?" she asked.

"So now your story." Said Beth.

"Needs to open another bottle of wine first." Said Rachel.

After Rachel had finished, with the threesome with her sister. Beth said, "There's something else new I've done, I had sex with Denise. Apart from your sister, have you ever done that?"

"At college," said Rachel, "I did it a couple of times, just for fun, not love."

Beth smiled, "Same here, just fun." She ran her hand up Rachel's bare arm, "One thing puzzles me though," she said without thinking, "how did my son, who is painfully shy with girls, suddenly find the courage, not only to talk to a girl in another language, but get her into bed. If there's a sex scene on TV, he finds an excuse to leave the room, he's so embarrassed. I wonder if someone's been giving him lessons? I know he's been with Angela, but this is something different, even that was a surprise!" she said idly.

Rachel gave a gasp and Beth felt her stiffen. Beth looked at her. Rachel was looking into the distance. Beth started laughing and looked at Rachel with amazement.

Rachel said, "Well I'm sorry, it just happened, I err... we didn't mean to - I'd had too much to drink..." she put her head in her hands.

Beth could not stop laughing at Rachel's discomfiture. "Sorry," she said, "but what else of the standard excuses, you were lonely? He came on to you and you were sympathetic? You were in a bar on your own?"

Rachel said, "Can we leave it?"

Beth put her arms around her and hugged her, "Sorry, I didn't mean to force you to tell me, I had no idea. It's between you two, nothing to do with me... unless you want to tell me the sordid details..."

"It's worse than that, said Rachel nearly crying, "I helped him to work out how to seduce one of our friend's daughters..."

"Really," said Beth quickly "which one?"

"Angela Jenkinson." said Rachel, bursting into tears.

"Hey" said Beth, "They've told us, but we didn't know you'd helped him!"

Rachel stopped crying, "I thought you'd be angry." She said mopping her eyes.

"Well, I'm not exactly pleased, but she's better than some of those teenage sluts who hang around the village pub. Mind you, I'm not going to have to wink when I next meet her mum." She said slowly.

Rachel said, "Sorry for crying."

Beth replied, "I'll get another bottle of wine."

Beth returned with the wine and refilled the glasses, she moved the empty bottles to the bin.

"Right!" said Beth breezily, "Storytime, from the beginning."

Rachel told her that when Andrew and Beth went away a month ago, and left Stuart at home, he had one exam then was free for the week, Rachel had promised Beth to 'keep an eye' on him' and get him to keep the place tidy. In return, he could help Rachel as her husband was away (again).

He had his last exam in the morning, and Rachel rang him in the afternoon, to see how it went and what he was doing. It was hot, so she invited him over for a drink.

Beth laughed "He's eighteen." she said.

Rachel continued, he came over and Rachel asked him what he wanted to drink. He asked for a beer, Rachel nearly said no, like a dutiful mum, then remembered the exam, and the fact he was eighteen, so she gave him the beer, and had a glass of cool white wine herself.

They sat on the patio and chatted, Rachel said that Stuart seemed nervous, she asked him why, and he eventually admitted that he was shy with girls. Rachel said she laughed, as she wasn't a girl, she had changed his nappies when he was little. As he says, this did not help.

She asked him if he was going to the village party after the exams, supervised by some parents on Friday, when all had finished.

So, was he going? Well he had a general invite, but just didn't want to go, but one of the girls from school had rung him yesterday and asked him to go with her. Rachel asked who it was and he told her. She clapped her hands in delight. "Angela! You have said yes?" she asked.

"No," he said, "I said I'd let her know."

Rachel looked at him, "What?" she said, incredulous.

He told her that he was always nervous near her, she always seemed to be wanting to hold his hand and be near him, and he didn't know what to do next.

Rachel held her hand up. "Stop now!" she said, "You need lessons," she said, "most boys I knew at eighteen who knew a girl like that would have... oh never mind!"

Stuart looked puzzled. "First lesson." said Rachel, "Why is holding hands so important?" Stuart still looked puzzled, "Why did the good lord give us ten fingers and one mouth?" 'and one cock' she thought.

Stuart shook his head, "Because touch is so important to us!" She continued, "After a girl has held your hand, she gains confidence. Let me tell you a story." She paused, "From my sales training course," - she pointed her finger, "don't laugh."

"Picture this, she said, "you are in the youth club, you end up talking to this girl, she seems to know an awful lot about you, which team you support 'this is market research, boys are hopeless at this' anyway, at the end of the evening, you seem to walk off together, you find out that she lives near you. This is a surprise. You find out that your mums know each other, this is not only surprising, but a little terrifying. She says that you may as well pass her house on your way home, you realise that this is actually out of your way, but go along with it. You realise that you are now holding hands, but it seems so natural. About twenty metres from her house, she gives your hand a squeeze. At this point you realise that you are going to get a kiss on the doorstep. This is known as known as non-oral communication." Rachel paused, "When you get home, a little later than normal, your mum says, "Did you enjoy yourself at the youth club tonight"

"'Yes, thanks' you say, and wonder how you keep a secret in this town."

"Oh!" said Stuart, "Now I see."

Rachel looked at him, sat beside her, "So let's have a practice," she said, "hold my hand." Her hand was resting on the seat, between them. Stuart slowly reached his hand out and carefully put his fingers around hers. "Not difficult, was it?" she said, smiling at him. She felt a tingle as he gripped her, to her surprise, 'well he is a good-looking boy', she thought.

"So, there you are holding Angela's hand, what do you do next?" she asked. Stuart looked puzzled, nearly said "I don't know," but thought better of it.

Rachel realised his discomfiture, and said, "OK, let me tell you, you are going to kiss her."

Stuart looked startled. "Don't worry," she said, "you are sat next to a pretty girl, you are a nice-looking boy, she is going to expect you to kiss her, believe me!"

Stuart looked a little unconvinced "But what if she doesn't want to, she might slap me!"

"You are not afraid of that, you are afraid of rejection." Rachel said firmly. "Angela is a nice girl and wouldn't hurt a fly!"

"But how do I know if she's going to let me kiss her?" said Stuart, plaintively. Rachel said nothing and just squeezed his hand, he looked down at it. "Squeeze my hand back" said Rachel quietly.

He squeezed her hand, "Communication" said Rachel. Stuart looked unconvinced. "I'm waiting." said Rachel.

"What?" he asked.

"Kiss me." said Rachel simply. "Remember body language, put your face near hers and pause," She continued, "if she doesn't want to kiss, you will find out!"

She turned towards him and put her hand on his far shoulder and pulled him gently round to face her, she tilted her nose slightly, and stopped, her lips a few millimetres from his. "Your move now." she breathed.

Stuart moved towards her and pressed his lips on hers, she responded, and moved her lips on his. By instinct, she put her hand behind his head to hold him in place, he did the same to her. She realised her eyes were closed, enjoying the kiss, she opened her lips slightly without realising, body on automatic... he followed her move, she opened her eyes, his were still closed. She gently pushed her tongue into his mouth. He opened his eyes in surprise. She pulled back slightly, "I'm enjoying this, you are a natural." She said.

She kissed him back, with mouth open and tongue seeking his, he soon got the idea and moved his tongue around hers. She ran her hands over his chest, feeling the hardness of his muscles... his nipples. She suddenly realised what comes next. She pulled back and looked at him, "Let's move inside," she said, "in case anyone passes by." She held her hand out, he took it, looked at her and led her inside, she turned and locked the door behind her, "The sitting room" she said. He led the way. "Well done," she said, "you've taken control."

He stopped in front of the settee, she put her arms around him, pulling them together, she snogged him again, holding his head, giving him the freedom to move his hands over her, he didn't and she looked at him, smiling. "You missed a trick there" she said. He frowned, not understanding, "When a woman responds and puts her arms round your neck, she's opening her body to you, but be careful, she may not realise this herself."

"So, what do I do?" he asked.

"If your hands are on her shoulders, like yours were, you slowly drop one or both down. Do it slowly, don't grab!" she said. "This gives her time to realise what's happening and to stop it," She said, "but after a snog like you just gave me, she probably won't!"

She put her hands out to him, snogged him, her arms around his neck, looked at his hands on her shoulders, and pulled back slightly, "Go on." she whispered, "She might actually say that, if your luck's in!"

He slowly moved his hands down, waiting for her to stop him, but she kept her hands on the side of his face, looking at him and smiling, "Nearly there," she said. "keep going"

He had both hands on her breasts, he had never felt a breast before, now he had two! He laughed and told her "That's good," she said, "be honest and also show you are enjoying this."

"Nice?" she asked.

"Yes." he said. She pushed her hips towards him, she could feel his hardness. She should stop now, she knew she should...

His hands were roaming all over her top half. "Try unzipping my dress at the back," she whispered in his ear, "then it's your first bra unfastening practice!"

He put his hands behind her and found the tag of the zip, he looked at her, she nodded, he pulled the tag down, until it stopped at the end of its track. The dress didn't part. She laughed "One thing your mummy didn't tell you is that there's usually a little hook at the top of zips, see if we can find it." He fumbled and found it, with a "Aha!" he unhooked it. "Now you can find my bra strap?" she asked. He nodded. "When you have got this far, both of you will know what comes next, but girls appreciate a polite boy, so what do you say?"

"May I unfasten your bra?" He asked.

"Yes." she said, to his delight.

He put his arms around her and fumbled with the catch and fumbled. "This where I stop you." She said, and smiled at his crestfallen look. She turned around, "It's easier if you can see what you are doing." she said, over her shoulder. "But for your final exam, I will expect you to unfasten it with one hand!"

He unclipped the clasp with comparative ease.

She turned back to him, "This is a loose-fitting short sleeved summer dress" she said, "So if you pull it forward from the sleeves, it should come off."

He reached out, and as predicted the dress came forward. She pulled away from him, and looked down. "Sometimes the dress just falls off." she said. "Not this time. You'll have to help." He came to her and pushed it past her hips. "Take my bra off, please." she said. Holding her arms out to him, to help him.

He pulled it off and put it over the arm of the chair, she picked the dress up and did the same. She stood in front of him, only wearing panties.

He stared at her, up and down, "Am I your first naked woman?" she asked

"Yes," he said, "but you are not naked." looking at her pants.

"Pedantic!" she said, laughing.

She came to him, put her arms around his neck "Play with my breasts" she said, turning her head to snog him. He ran his hands over her breasts, and body. "Nipples are good," she said, "and keep being gentle."

She looked at him, "When you are doing this with Angela..." he gasped, "Yes you will be." she said, "What must you say?"

He shook his head, all too much, "Is this nice for you, what can I do to make it better? Remember," she said, "look at it as being love and pleasure." He looked at her, "With me it's just pleasure." she said. "So, are you going to the party with Angela?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"So, phone her now." she said.

"What do I say?" he said.

"Be natural." said Rachel.

He took his phone out of his back pocket "Hi Angela." he said, "it's me Stuart, sorry not been back to you about the party."

He listened "Yes I'm still free and want to go..." Rachel glared at him and shook her fist, "with you to the party."

Rachel wiped her brow. "Thanks," he said, "see you Friday."

Stuart was surprised, "She's really thrilled I'm going with her!" he said to Rachel.

Rachel came and gave him a hug, "Of course she is, you idiot, you are a really nice, handsome boy! Any girl would be proud to have you to go to a party with!"

Doubt set in, "But what do I talk to her about, at the party." he said. "She has loads of friends, girls," he said, "what do I say to them?"

"Let's get this clear," said Rachel, "this gorgeous, attractive girl, is going to introduce you to ten of her gorgeous attractive friends? Most boys would treat this as an opportunity, not a problem."

Stuart looked at her sadly. "You need to talk to Angela and discuss it with her, be brave, Angela's going to Australia to live with her uncle for her gap year?" She asked him.

Stuart nodded. "So, greet all her friends with a kiss."

Stuart was horrified, "What will they think?" he said.

"Who cares?" said Rachel, "But I bet you that at least one will go out with you when Angela has gone!"

She looked at him, "Where were we?" she asked, "Oh yes, training."

She embraced him, and rubbed herself against him, "Now, what should you say?"

"Thank you?" he suggested.

"You are a twit." She said, "How about 'would you like to come to bed with me?'"

"You?" he said, "me?"

"Take my hand," she said, He did so, she picked her dress and bra up with the other hand. "Now take me upstairs." she said, "This is the time we need male control and power."

He led the way, she directed him into the master bedroom, "Now this is how to strip the clothes off a person." She said, "It's all about touch and feel." She unbuttoned his shirt, running her hands over his chest as it became exposed, she pulled his shirt off him, she pulled him to her, held him and snogged him again, she put her hands on his bum, pulling him to her, he pulled away, embarrassed at his erection. "I can feel your hardness, don't hide it now, when you are with Angela like this, she will want to know she has got you excited."

She went back to kissing him gently, loving kisses, not a sexy snog, she kissed slowly down his body, "You should do this to Angela," she said, "slowly and nicely." She got to his waist and knelt down. She undid his belt, looking up at him, she started fondling his cock through his trousers. "Play your cards right, and Angela's going to be doing this on Friday night." She said.

She undid his top jeans button, and pulled the zip down, she pushed his jeans down, his cock was standing proud through the slit in his pants. She pulled his pants down, he could feel her breath on his cock, she moved towards him, "She's not going to..." He thought, "surely not..."

"It's going to be Angela doing this on Friday..." She said, sexily. She put her lips around His cock end and sucked, her tongue danced around his cock end. He moaned with the pleasure.

She let his cock go, and kissed her way up his body, to his mouth. "I'm kissing you with your juice." She said, "now I want you to taste my juice, and I have you naked before you have me naked. "

She put his hands on her panty elastic. "Slowly and sexily." she said. Like she did, he knelt in front of her and pulled her pants down. Her legs were together, he didn't know what to do. He looked up at her. "What do you want to do?" she asked.

"I want to kiss you there," he said.

"So why can't you?" she asked.

"Your legs are together," he said.

"So, try asking." She said.

"Part your legs for me, please." He asked.

"Of course." She replied and parted them. Joggling from side to side as she did so.

He looked at her hairy pussy. Never having seen one before. "Don't worry about all the bits," she said, "I'll explain later. Put your tongue in my slit and run it up and down..."

"Ohhh!" she said.

"Did you feel like a nipple near the top?" he nodded, "Concentrate on that."

He did so "Mmmmm" she moaned.

She pulled him up and snogged him, "Lie with me." she said.

She pulled the duvet off the bed and laid down, he crawled alongside her, still not sure what to do, well he knew, but not exactly.

She laid alongside him each facing the other. She put her hand on his cheek, played with his lips, then ran her hand down his body to his cock. She held it gently and played with it, gently wanking him.

"Play with me, with my clit," she said, "do as I did, do it to Angela, run your hand down my body slowly to me." she raised her leg, giving him access.

"Slowly, slowly." she said, leaning forward to kiss him.

He played with her clit, she played with his cock, she moved his other hand to her nipple.

"Play with both," she said, "that's nice."

"Oh yes!" she said, "this is the point, where you gently, very gently push me onto my back. If I relax and go, then you are home and dry." she corrected. "Home and soggy." He laughed. "Try it" she said.

He pushed her shoulder, she fell gently onto her back, parting her legs as she went. She pulled him to her. "Lie on me." She said.

He crawled over her. He kissed her, "That's the way" she said, "Lift yourself up." he lifted, she put her hand down to his cock and positioned it at her slit. "Push gently, she will be tighter than me, she might be a virgin."

He pushed, "Slowly is better." she said.

He was almost all the way in, "Ohhh" he went as he slid in.

"Ohhh" came from her.

He started going in and out, "Wait," she said, "get positioned and relax, then start when I start pushing."

She raised her hips, "Now," she said, "just go for it, we'll improve it later."

He went at it, his first time, the feelings were wonderful. She was squeezing him with her vagina, he was not expecting that.

She was bucking her hips and moving with him. He wasn't expecting that either, he just thought the woman would lie there while he did her.

She was moving her hands all over his back, and telling him how well he was shagging her, he wasn't expecting that, he felt his passion coming.

Stanlow
Stanlow
37 Followers
12