Village Woman Escapes from a Rogue

Story Info
Escapades of my Indian maid in the village and on a train.
9.7k words
4.18
45.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
381 Followers

In the small village adjacent to the town of Jaunpur in Uttar Pradesh, time had moved steadily and inexorably. It had been four years since Sunita's sexual discovery of herself at the ripe age of 23; she was now 27 years old. Over these years, her mother had tried to convince her that she should get married, have children, start a family, and thus fulfil her destiny. Her father continued to toil on his piece of the planet, the essential monsoon rains supporting his efforts every year; life had treated them well.

Sunita's two married sisters had both borne children, and the youngest would most likely be getting married in another year's time. Her cousin Ram and his wife had moved out of the rural life and now both worked in Delhi. Sunita herself had remained steadfast in her refusal to marry anyone other than a yet to be discovered soul mate, not that she used that term in her thoughts. Also, and naturally enough, she was still a virgin. Of course, she had continued to pleasure herself but the restlessness that had been born in her heart four years ago had grown.

Her 38-24-36 hourglass shape had settled to perfection and she maintained it without really being conscious of doing so. Her diet was frugal and the hours spent in physical activity were many. She was naturally aware of how voluptuous and attractive she was in the eyes of both young and old in the village; there had been a continuing stream of marriage proposals over the years although the flow seemed to have dwindled somewhat after she crossed the age of 25. The young adult men didn't want to get married to a woman older than themselves.

But the fact that Sunita was becoming an object of desire, a sexual trophy that nobody was winning, was becoming apparent even to her parents. And that worried them no end. In fact, once late last year in the winter, there had even been an attempt by a person to rape her; the culprit had not been completely successful, and he hadn't been apprehended either. It was however suspected that a village elder's son from a neighbouring village had been responsible.

Sunita had gone one morning to Jaunpur where she had met one of her sisters and spent the day together; they'd shopped for some clothes for her sister's baby, watched a movie, eaten at a restaurant, chatted away on a park bench, and generally had a lot of fun with one another. In the evening, she took the bus back to a point on the highway from where there was a path that cut across the fields to her village.

It was early February and the sun had set by 6:00 p.m. Sunita got off the bus by a little after 7 o'clock and started walking through the fields towards her home. The winter crop of wheat had been planted back in October and would be harvested in another few weeks time; as a result the fields were now dense with a near four-foot high plant, stretching for miles as most farmers in the region had planted that this season. Since the moon wasn't going to rise till almost midnight, Sunita had carried along a battery operated torchlight which she now used to light her way.

Although the day had been sunny and very comfortable weather-wise, the evening temperature had dropped to almost 10 degrees Celsius. Sunita was wearing her usual saree and blouse, but had a thick woollen shawl draped around her as protection against the cold. She walked through the fields, stepping carefully along the dry irrigation tracks between rows of the planted wheat. About halfway on her walk home, some ten minutes after getting off the bus, she thought she's heard dull footsteps and the rustle of someone walking through the plantation.

Sunita paused in order to listen more carefully but hardly had her feet stopped on the dry soil that there was a sudden crackle of noise, a gust of wind, and a wild movement through the nearby stalks of grain. She didn't even have time to turn around to see before she was grabbed bodily from behind and held tightly against what was obviously a man. The torchlight flew out of her hand and landed on the ground a few feet away, still shining its light.

The man was very strong, standing at least a foot above Sunita's 5'4" height as he grabbed a handful of her hair in his left hand while his right encircled her waist from behind her in a vice-like hold. Pulling her hair hard he released his grip around her body with the arm, only to pull a knife from his waistband flashing it in front of her face, then placing it to her throat and telling her that if she didn't do everything he said, he'd cut her up.

The man commanded Sunita to move forward, picking up the torchlight as he shoved her. He then yanked her head backwards with his fist that gripped the long thickness of her hair and shone the torch so that he could see her face. As she stumbled on, trembling and making slight whimpering sounds, he basked in the feeling of power over her. She was a beauty, full lips and just the right amount of makeup to enhance her unblemished features without unnaturally covering them. Her long black hair flowed over her shoulders and down to her hips, but much of it was now twisted and gripped in his massive hand. She was dressed in a white blouse, and a white saree with light blue print on it, and shoes had one inch heels. Sunita was aware that the outline of her bra was visible through the material of her blouse but had not bothered because she had a shawl draped around her. Now, that woollen stole was askance and of no protective value. The man commented on her breasts, talking about their size and shape in a lewd manner that scared her terribly; she felt a few drops of urine escape and wet her panties.

Sunita, her voice cracking and on the verge of tears, implored the man not to hurt her but had little hope that he would consider her plea. He spoke gruffly, twisting her hair, yanking her head back, and told to her to shut up. As they walked through the wheat fields, a chill wind whipped through the plantation causing strands of her long hair to float across the man's face. Her fragrant strands smelled clean and enticing like she had just emerged from the shower, despite a day spent in town. Already he could feel stirrings between his legs.

They walked on in silence, Sunita already thinking of how she could escape. She had a sense of who the man was but not having had a look at his face, she was unsure. She knew he was a ruffian and a brigand and there was only one thing his accosting her could mean: he was going to rape her. She feared the knife that he held against her throat most of the time as they staggered along, otherwise she would have lashed out at him and made a run for it.

The man steered them off the rough track through the fields and towards a forested grove by the side; down a small ravine and across an old bridge, then turned on to a narrow pathway that followed the river. Once they were out of the fields and not likely to come across anyone, the man took his hand out of her hair but held the knife blade against her still. There was no one for her to signal to for help now.

He had pulled the pallu of her saree tight from the back so that it was cutting between her breasts, separating and outlining them. He was only inches away from the back of her body and leaning forward he could see the cleavage between her breasts disappear into her blouse. Every time the man pulled her backwards, her buttocks would touch his front and she felt the warm bulge in his trousers. Reaching around her, the man touched her right breast, following the border of her bra, brushing lightly across her nipple. Sunita tried to struggle against his grip but that seemed to excite him even more as he clamped his palm around her breast, feeling her nipple become hard, pressing anxiously against the fabric of her brassiere and blouse.

Sunita tried to distract the man through her agitated conversation, telling him to stop touching her, asking him if this was how he treated his mother and sister, alternating between mild aggressions and pleading. He reacted with anger, abusing her and reminding her that he was in control and quite capable of slicing open her throat. Simultaneously, he continued his physical onslaught by squashing her breasts with his hand and pinching her nipple hard with his fingers, causing her to yelp with pain.

Her breath caught in her throat as his hand enveloped the softness of her breast. He could feel that her bra was sheer, and had no lace or under wires. It was the sort of bra cup that gave little protection from erect nipples and hers were erect from his fondling her. Most of the top part of her breast was bare, the bra just barely covering the nipple. The man slipped his thumb and forefinger into her bra, and rolled her nipple lightly. She stiffened sucking air in through her teeth in a quick breath. Much to Sunita's dismay, her nipples were rock hard now as the rogue shoved her bra down further.

Then with one hand tightly wrapped around her waist he reached down with the other, pulling the hem of her saree up her thighs, the rough knuckles of his right hand gliding along the smoothness of her calves and shank. The front of his body was flush against her and the hardness in his crotch pushed out his pants in a massive bulge; Sunita could feel the heat against the flimsy protection over her buttocks. They slowed down as he rubbed his calloused palm against the soft silky skin over her fleshy arse and thighs.

They stopped walking as they approached the trunk of a thick tree, mainly bare in this winter season. Letting go of her saree, the man once again brought up the knife to her throat, then holding her by her upper arm he turned her around to face him. For the first time he was getting a good look at her, and he just stared into her eyes soundlessly for a moment. The man himself had a woollen muffler wrapped around his face and head, revealing only the coal black eyes through a slit in the scarf.

In his eyes Sunita looked sexy as hell standing there in her pale saree and low heeled shoes. He had thrown the torch to the ground so it offered a soft diffused ambient lighting to the immediate vicinity beyond which was complete darkness. Taking a couple of steps back but holding on to the drape of her saree, the man could see Sunita's full voluptuous body silhouetted through the material of her dress. It made the man's juices start to flow and his cock move against his pants.

He closed the gap between them again, gripped her with his left hand encircling her neck and with his other hand took the knife blade to her blouse. Sunita implored him again to let her go, and then tried to convince him not to cut open her blouse, but this seemed to anger the rogue even further. But then seeming to relent somewhat, he took his time with the hooks at the front of her blouse. Unclasping the front, he pushed her blouse over her shoulders and let it hang from her arms behind her back. Her breasts were large and firm and beckoning through the thin white material of her brassiere, her erect nipples pressing hard against the flimsy fabric.

The man commented on the fullness of her boobs and stroked his hardness through the material of his trousers. Sunita glanced downwards and was shocked at the size of the bulge straining against the buttons of his fly. Holding the sharp pointed tip of the knife blade against the underside of her jaw, he pulled out the saree from where it was tucked into her petticoat and let the entire eight yards of fabric flow to the ground where it pooled around her feet. Then very slowly he slid his knife up her belly to her bra. Sunita stiffened as the blade tracked lightly up her stomach. With one quick motion he cut her bra loose and the pair of her most beautiful breasts fell into view.

Sheathing his knife into his waistband, the man grabbed an erect nipple between each thumb and forefinger and backed up as he tugged at them. Sunita stood in morbid fear, prisoner to this large, intimidating man, who was being unnervingly silent at the moment. He was strong, much stronger than she, and now that his state of arousal was peaking she was mortified. Her breathing was coming quickly now, almost hyperventilating, and when he touched her cheek she let out a little shriek and jerked away, forgetting his hands and the grip they could have on her. With another cry she felt herself falling, unable to catch herself as she toppled sideways and landed hard on her shoulder, her head hitting the soft earth with a thud.

Feeling the touch of his hand on her arm as he tried to lift her up, she frantically tried to back away, pushing herself back along the forest floor with her feet, little whimpers of fear escaping her mouth as she did so. She could hear his footsteps padding along beside her as she wriggled, trying at the same time to stand and run.

Backing up against the thick trunk of a tree she realised with a shocked gasp that the wriggling had caused her petticoat to ride up her legs; she could feel the brush of cool air over her heated skin and the slide of the material as it parted over her thighs. Curling her knees up to her chest, Sunita huddled against the tree, terrified and out of breath but with enough self possession to know that exposing herself to this man would only make her more vulnerable. Her heart beating hard against the wall of her chest she turned her head to the tree, feeling the cool solidness against her hot cheek.

Sunita knew that she was going to be raped as soon as the man tightened his grip on her forearm and looked into her eyes with all the violence of hell. They were alone together in the quiet stillness of the dark forest, not in earshot of another human soul. She was now wondering whether the best thing would be for her to let the man to do anything he wanted and hoped that she might make it out of the forest and fields with her life. She made yet another desperate attempt to convince him to let her go; she cried and she pleaded, she prayed to him, begged him.

For an answer, he spat out into the ground and increased his grip on her arm. Wordlessly, he reached into his waistband and pulled out the big knife, making Sunita start with a renewed shock of fear. He looked at her large breasts, the nipples long and erect in the increasing cold of the night. He stared at her through the slit in his improvised mask with that solid evil stare that sent chills through her. He put the knife back in his pocket and released the grip on her arm and backed off a couple of steps staring at her expectantly.

Sunita had a very good idea what he wanted and once again thought that her best bet was to comply with the man's wishes if that meant getting out the situation unhurt and alive. She thought of the years she had resisted proposals of marriage, how she had preserved herself and her body for a man she would surely meet one day, she thought of her parents and their hopes for her and her dreams. But she couldn't get herself to comply, to strip and lie back so that this evil man could take her, defile her.

The man just stared at her for a long moment. She shivered in the cold night air and goose bumps began appearing on her legs and arms. She stood up slowly, the petticoat falling back down to cover her legs. Her breasts were still exposed and she tried to draw the blouse tight across her chest; her shawl lay discarded on the forest floor along with her saree. She held herself tightly to try and keep warm. She was visibly shivering now and didn't know if it was just the cold night or the evil stare that had not left her once. He nodded curtly to her and she knew what he wanted from her without him having to tell her.

For a long time nothing happened. Her stomach in knots, Sunita just stood her ground; she was waiting for him to make a move and the wait was worse than the cold or her nakedness or her fear of death. He made her wait for him and she knew he must be doing that intentionally to torment her further, and yet she could not give in to him. Again she started to tremble and her flesh pimpled over with bumps from the cold.

The man then bent down to the ground and reached for the torchlight. He shone it on Sunita's face; the light blinding her so she couldn't make out his intentions. Then suddenly, he switched off the light and there was a pitch black darkness that surrounded them. Before Sunita could adjust her eyes to the sinister darkness, she heard movement over the dried leaves on the ground and before she could change her stance, the man was behind her, his vice-like grip once again around her waist and clamping her arms against her side. She felt the fingers of his other hand loosen the drawstring of her petticoat and push it down to the ground. Still holding her very tight, he pushed down her panties and pulled them down to her ankles as well. And then all was silent again; he released his grip, moved away from her and left her completely naked in the night cold.

In less than a few seconds, the torchlight was on again shining straight into Sunita's eyes. She tried to cover her breasts with one hand and her hairy crotch with the other, standing like an impersonation of Boticelli's The Birth of Venus. Her long hair was completely loose and fell like a black curtain around her torso. The size and overgrown thickness of her pubic hair was too much to cover with her small hand and substantial tendrils peered out from the sides of her failing modesty.

The man once again tossed the torch to the ground and Sunita was able to see in the soft light which that created. She glanced towards the man and saw that he had removed his trousers and now stood in front of her naked from the waist down. He wasn't moving but seemed to be transfixed, as he looked between her legs at her pubic growth. Glancing down to his groin Sunita saw his member hanging limp between his legs; she was surprised because she had expected to see a raging stiffness after all this while. She remembered her cousin's cock from a few years ago when his young wife had stimulated him on Holi. Though not erect this man's penis still hung a good 6-inches down past his dark brown and tightly wound scrotum, and the width made it look as strong and mean as its owner. She could see the veins straining underneath the stretched skin and the thick head, larger than the rest.

Sunita considered running now that the man was semi naked but thought better of it; she was completely naked, very confused about which direction she could run to, and also that the man was stronger and probably swifter than she could ever be. So she took a decision, knowing instinctively that she would have to get his cock aroused to its angry fullest if she were to bring this unfortunate episode to an end. Moving forward toward him she reached out for his hanging penis. If she was going to have any chance of life beyond the next few minutes she knew she had to do this. This was going to be a first for Sunita.

The man's penis was actually heavy as she raised it outwards from the testicles and held it firmly in her left hand. She went down on her knees and brought it slowly to her mouth. Opening her mouth she closed her eyes and took him inside. Her tongue darted out to feel his cock. It tasted bad, evil like the man.

She began sucking him in. At first nothing happened, though large it was still flaccid. She moved out her tongue along the underside and as she sucked him in she licked the underside. At the same time, with her right hand she cupped his balls. They were also heavy and coarse like the cock she was sucking. Reaching down, he grabbed her hair in one of his calloused hands and yanked hard. She felt his other hand roughly running down her shoulders to her back. She shivered slightly as it continued on down to the small of her back.

Her naked backside sticking up in the night air as she knelt there bobbing her mouth up and down on his penis was too much temptation for the man, and his fingers were soon reaching around behind her. When he roughly shoved two long fingers into her pussy, she was so dry that it caused her considerable pain. Another finger invaded her arse hole caused even more pain. The fingers didn't stop, and the two in her cunt moved up past her clit. As the single finger in her arse went all the way to the hilt, he squeezed. Involuntarily she cried out, his cock falling out of her mouth with a popping sound as she did so.

Mnhb
Mnhb
381 Followers