Vilya in Her 1st Lifetime Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am doing fine, thank you Nammi. I'm happy to see you again too. I love how your shirt looks. It fits you so much better than mine."

"Well, you look good too Sashegh and with a little needle work I could have your shirt fitting you just as well."

"Oh would you do that for me, Nammi? That would be wonderful. I wish I could look half as attractive as you do. You're so pretty."

"Nonsense, Sashegh, you are beautiful with your fine long blond hair, your long legs, and your lips made for kissing."

Sashegh felt at a loss as to how to handle a compliment like this from another girl. She looked down at her feet and blushed. Nammi approached her and came close, standing so their bodies were just barely touching. She cupped Sashegh's face in her hands and tilted it up to look in her eyes. Sashegh met Nammi's penetrating gaze and felt her heart beating rapidly.

Nammi brushed back Sashegh's hair; her eyes locked on Sashegh's, and she leaned forward until their lips brushed. Sashegh closed her eyes as Nammi began to kiss her. Sashegh felt like she would faint with the strong feelings coursing through her and she returned the kiss with equal fervor as she felt Nammi's tongue enter her mouth and play with hers.

They broke from the kiss breathless and Nammi said, "I want to be alone with you now but we can't go to my tent because Neolin will be there and we can't go to yours because Fennsen will be there. I don't know what to do."

"I've never done this before Nammi but yes, I want you too. I'm aroused by you."

Nammi said, "If it was not so cold outside right now we could go into the woods."

"I have an idea Nammi. My brother lives with Namid and his family. I will go to Fewallo and ask him to switch beds with me tonight, sleeping in Nanong's tent while I sleep in Namid's. I will tell Namid honestly I am doing this because I am expecting a visitor who is not Fennsen, leaving out the part about my visitor being a girl."

They giggled together and then kissed again. After the long kiss ended Sashegh said, "Wait until it's very late. Namid and his wife and daughter will all be asleep. Then slip in and you will find me waiting for you naked under the bearskins nearest to the door."

"Oh yes, that's a good plan," Nammi said, beaming at Sashegh. "I will be there."

12